Tim Shuts One Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,293 Followers

She had a blanket and pillows spread out on the floor as we made ourselves comfortable. She started the movie, we started to samples the wares and even the food. I put a little chocolate on her nipple and licked it off as she did the same with my dick. It was only then that I looked up and watched the movie for a few seconds did I realize what it was. It was a damn porno with two women working on a guy. Never in my life would I ever expect Shannon to get something like this.

We watched the movie, ate, did a lot of playing around and were having one hell of a time. It was when both women were giving the guy a blowjob did Shannon speak up.

"Just lay back and relax and watch the movie as I take care of business." And she did.

She teased me with her tongue as she licked the tender underside before slipping just the head between her lips. Just like it was in the movie. She must have watched the movie before because she was doing exactly what the girls were doing on the tape.

I wanted to shoot off so bad but Shannon would let me. I didn't have to look at what she was doing because it was all right there on the screen in front of me. I knew I was going to get to shoot off soon as I saw one girl straddle the guys face as the other one greased up a finger and eased it into his ass.

Right on cue I felt a finger ease into my butt as she now went to work on me licking, sucking and deep throating me as she fingered my ass.

I exploded down her throat as I gave her everything I had and then some while watching the screen. Shannon never let up as she continued to drain me even more.

I slumped back on the pillows, exhausted, as she came up to me kissing and sucking on my tongue. I could taste traces of semen on her lips, but after what she'd done, it was a small price to pay.

"That was so incredibly hot," I said kissing her. "How in the hell did you ever come up with an idea like this?" I asked.

"I'm not giving away any of my secrets. But don't get too comfortable, you turn is coming as she ejected one tape and put in another. Let's see how good you are. Also, you'll need this," she said handling me a large black dildo.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"You'll see," she said kissing me and lying back on the pillows. "Show time!"

She was right. This movie had one girl and two guys, one black and one white in it. They were all over her as she was sandwiched in between them. I licked her breasts as I played with her clit before working the dildo between her legs. I followed the movie the best I could. I ate her snatch as I worked my fingers and the dildo into her. She climaxed hard from my oral attack but the best was yet to come.

You could tell what was coming next as the guys positioned themselves on the tape. One in front and one behind her. She was going to be double-teamed so to speak. I made my choice, I wanted Shannon's ass tonight.

I came up behind Shannon, lubed up her rectum, my dick and eased in. Just like in the movie. I then took the large dildo and slowly started moving it into her now sopping wet pussy. The dildo was about thirty percent larger around and about four inches longer than my dick, so it took a few minutes to work it all in.

Shannon was screaming and moaning as her eyes were glued to the screen. I'd never seen her in quite this aroused state before as she now helped me drive the dildo into her cunt.

"Oh my God, I'm so full. Harder you black son of a bitch," she screamed.

I was now banging her ass from behind and could feel the dildo moving in and out of her pussy. I'd never felt anything like it, and was thankful I'd shot off earlier so I could hold out a little longer.

Shannon started climaxing screaming for me to, "shoot my hot black seed" into her as she reached back and started massaging by balls. It didn't take more than a few minutes more before I did something that wasn't on the tape. I pulled out of her ass, pushed her forward and came up behind her with the black dildo.

Since it and her ass were already lubed up, I eased in the black head and then started ass fucking her with it. Shannon went nuts as she reached under-neith and started playing with her own clit trying to get herself off again.

I wiped off my dick, moved to the side of Shannon, lifted her head and put her lips around my cock. She was now getting it from both ends. I was giving her the full length of the dildo and how she was taking it all I didn't have a clue. Her warm lips around my dick made me grow another inch, as we both got close again.

I knew she was starting to climax because of her muscle spasms but never heard her make a sound until the she let out the loudest scream I'd ever heard her make. I shot my wad all over her face as she was taken over by her climax and the after glow as she crumbled onto the pillows, dildo still in her ass.

I started to remove it when she stopped me.

"Just a minute. Give me a minute to come down," she said grabbing for me and holding me tight. I went to feel her pussy but she told me, "Not right now, just hold me."

We must have laid there for fifteen minutes before shifting around and grabbing another glass of wine.

"That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had in my life," she said wiping the sweat from her face. "I think my heart stopped for a minute," as she took a sip and then started kissing me again.

"I thought you were sore?"

"The hell with being sore, I want to go again just like the last time," she laughed.

"Well, I'm going to need about twenty minutes to charge my batteries.

Charged or not we started again. With a lot of heavy kissing that led to lips and tongues and a black mambo slipping up her wet pussy again. It didn't take long before she was screaming as I worked it totally in and out of her pussy. It did however shock the shit out of me when she grabbed me as she started to climax.

Shannon drove he tongue down my throat kissing me as I never stopped fucking her with the dildo. She bit my lip and nearly crushed my chest as she climaxed again.

She finally released me as she started to come down.

"Holly shit this is one for the record books," she told me as she downed the last of her wine. "Never had four big ones in one night before. You really out did yourself tonight my love," she said kissing me.

"I had a little help," I said holding up her black dildo. "I never could have done it four times in four hours even in my youth."

"Well, no matter how you did it, I have one happy pussy. A mighty sore pussy and ass, but happy ones nonetheless. How about one more glass of wine?"

We finished the bottle of wine and most of the snacks as we watched the rest of the tape in each other's arms. Threesomes were fun to watch, but I'd never share Shannon with another guy but the thought of making it with two women appealed to me. I guess that was the guy in me.

We were better than newly weds for the next three weeks. We had at least three date nights a week and Kim finally told us to get a room because all the screaming coming from the den was starting to wane on her. Tapes became part of what we were doing and Shannon asked that I pick out every other tape.

"I'm not supposed to know my parents are still doing it much less every night. Remember I'm still under sixteen an impressionable," Kim said with a laugh. "However I'd much rather see them like this then arguing like before," she said to herself.

The tapes I picked were tame compared to Shannon's choices. Mine were standard sucking and fucking but her's stretched the envelope. There were gangbangs, interracial, swapping and bondage but thank god no clucking.

"I could never just sit there as another guy had sex with my wife," I said to myself. "Even swapping wasn't on the menu but a threesome might be interesting," I thought for a split second then reality slapped me in the face. "If I got a threesome, then Shannon would probably want one and that's something that wasn't going to happen."

'****************

We always had a group of friends in the neighborhood we hung with, but Shannon had met a few women at the gym, among other places and we had started to hang with that group also. Our calendar was filling up fast and we seemed to be on the go all the time. The parties with our neighbors got a little wild at times, but since no one had to drive they could almost crawl back to their houses. But her new group took partying to a higher level.

The booze flowed and there was always plenty to eat. Her new friends were a bit younger than us and were all "kept" women. While their husbands worked, they all went to the gym and it showed. They had hard, tight bodies and were all better than average looking. The one thing that bothered me a bit was all the grab assing and not by just the men.

More than once one of the other guy's wives had slapped me on the ass and said if I'd ever decided to dump Shannon they'd love to strap me on for a test ride. It was a bit of an ego boost, but unsettling just the same. At these parties we were usually the first ones to leave, but it was always by Shannon's request.

"Time to go hon," she said tonight.

"Hon let's stay for a little while longer, I'm having a great time," I told her.

"Not tonight babes, I want you all to myself tonight," she responded as we said our goodbyes.

Before we even hit our door, Shannon was all over me.

"I need you right now," she said ripping my clothes off and pushing me back onto the couch.

She had my dick in her mouth before I knew it and was beginning to work her magic. I was getting close and I think Shannon knew it also.

"I don't want it in my mouth tonight, I want you inside of me where you belong."

With that said, Shannon dropped her shorts and mounted me.

"She wasn't even wearing a thong tonight," my brain screamed at me as she literally screwed the hell out of me not once but twice that night. Luckily we did it the second time in our bedroom because Shannon got a little vocal to say the least. As we both lay there out of breath I finally asked what brought that all on.

"I saw that slutty blond grab your ass and heard her tell you that she'd love to strap you on. There was no way she was going to get to you tonight until I had my fill of you," Shannon said to me as she drove her tongue down my throat. "Do you think we could get Johnny up one more time tonight?" she said in a baby taunting voice.

"Babes, there isn't a chance in hell. Maybe in the morning, but for the rest of tonight the only thing you're going to get are my lips and tongue," I told her.

"Alright, I'll take those and let you use my new toy tonight on me also," she said reaching into her night table.

Out came a red vibrator a little bigger in size than my own dick.

"I'll let you take it out for it's first test run. I thought you'd like the red sports model rather than the big black SUV that was twice the size."

I was stunned as she handed it to me along with a new lubricant that was called anal ease. I figured out that one pretty fast as I lubed it up and turned it on.

I licked and sucked but she was already wet enough that I really didn't need the extra lubrication. After some initial playing around, Shannon found that she liked it best on the lowest setting and with me working on her swollen clit. She didn't last long before she had another massive climax. I was a little envious but my dick was still a little tender and wouldn't be ready to play until tomorrow.

Shannon had now passed me on the wants/needs category when it came to sex. I was perfectly satisfied with once a night. Twice was ok on a Friday or Saturday but only when we had a lot of time in between. But three to four times a night wasn't in my wildest dreams anymore and that's what Shannon was now requesting or should I say expecting. Who had kidnapped my loving wife and substituted her with this insatiable nymphomaniac?

We cuddled for a bit and we fell asleep in each other's arms. I awoke to a pair of lips around my cock Sunday morning. As I lifted my head and my brain kicked in my dick became instantly hard.

"I hope you can wait on breakfast until after I have my morning cum," she said stopping and now straddling my dick. "I want to try something different this morning," she said taking out her new red toy. "I want to try this in my ass with you in my pussy. I heard it'll be a rush for the both of us." And it was.

God Damn, it felt good. I could feel the vibrations from her toy as she moved it in and out of her ass as she screwed me. This was the strangest feeling I'd ever experienced having sex and I loved it but I didn't last too long.

As soon as I started shooting off Shannon picked up the pace and followed right behind me. She, now just left it buried in her ass as she fingered her clit and drove her pussy onto my cock. I was done and satisfied as she kept it up for another five minutes before falling onto my chest.

"Wasn't that great?" she asked. "Didn't you just love the feeling?"

"I've got to agree with you hon that was one of the best but by far the strangest session we've ever had. Who told you how to do it and please tell me it wasn't our daughter Kim," I asked.

"No silly. It was Ronda from the gym. She said that her and her husband do it that way all the time and with the vibrator in her pussy and her husband in her ass. What a rush!" she said moving off my chest. "Do you think men are the only ones that talk about sex? Women think and talk about it just as much as men do," she said with a smile. "Now how about that breakfast? I've worked up quite an appetite this morning."

So our sex life went on week after week. I was waiting for it to decrease or crash but it never happened. Even the night two weeks ago when we got into a little tiff it didn't dampen Shannon's insatiable sexual appetite.

"Come up stairs Stud Muffin, we've got some make up sex to take care of," she told me.

Did I argue, dig in my heels? Hell no! I walked up the stairs as she consumed me for the next two hours. Tired and drained I yelled out," Uncle, you win. You were right I was wrong," I said fully knowing I was right.

"I guess I should have done this a million years ago and we never would have broken up," she said.

"If you'd started this a million years ago, I'd already be dead and in the ground," I said with a laugh, but little did I know what she was up to.

Two weeks later we were again going to a party at one of her new friends house. She had nearly fucked me to death the previous night and I wasn't the least bit horny tonight. She was wearing a white sundress that was a bit too sheer for my comfort, but there was no way I was going to say anything; life was way too good right now.

We were eating and drinking on the pool deck when I watched Shannon walk by with the setting sun just behind her. I could see it all! Her dress became almost transparent and I could see what she wasn't wearing, a bra or panties.

"I wonder if anyone else noticed?" I thought to myself. Just then, a wife of one of the other guys walked by in the same path Shannon had taken. "Damn, I could see through her dress also and she also wasn't wearing any under garments," as I looked around at everyone else there. No one else besides me seemed to notice. I was about to go find Shannon when she surprised me with another drink.

"I figured you needed another one," she said handing me a double. "This has got to hold you until after dinner, I don't want you too drunk to drive home tonight," she told me.

Hell, I was already too drunk to drive.

"These people sure were drinkers," I said as I nursed this one. One more drink after dinner and I could feel no pain. I was sitting on a lounger by the pool watching my wife dance with our host and struggling to stay awake. It was a slow dance and his hands were all over her. She smiled at him as she took him by the hand and walked inside.

"Got to get up," I said to myself as I struggled to sit up. It was a lost cause as I slumped back onto the lounger. "No more booze for me tonight," my brain screamed as I tried to clear my head. It wasn't working.

Rose, one of my wife's new friends, came over and began to talk to me. Her top was cut so low, all I saw was tits and what nice tits they were. Hell, I could see her erect nipples as she bent over to talk to me. When her hand went to my upper thigh something came up. I got a huge woody and found it impossible to hide.

"Looks like someone thinks my tits look pretty good," she laughed. "I had them redone a couple of months ago. Their as good as the real ones, here feel," she said as she grabbed my hand and put it in her shirt. "Squeeze them. Feel pretty natural don't they?"

"Yes they feel pretty natural I stammered," as I pulled my hand out from her shirt just as my wife walked up.

"Sampling someone else's goods?" she asked.

I stumbled around to say something but was tongue-tied. I was dead meat now and knew it

"I told her they looked and felt real," Shannon told me like she was just making small talk. "I think everyone at the party has had a feel Tim, just tell Rose what you think or she'll never leave you alone."

"Rose they feel as natural as my wife's," I told her in the straightest face I could muster.

"Shannon darling is this real or has Tim put a sock in his pants to tease us?" she said as she grabbed my erect dick.

"No honey, that's all Tim I'm happy to say. But if you don't mind, I need you to let go of my husbands cock because it's about time I put my hubby to bed because I've got something that needs his immediate attention," she said taking my hand.

"Hon, I don't think I'm in any condition to drive," I told her.

"No problem Tim, we're spending the night," she told me leading me into the house. "Let me show you our room," Shannon said dragging me up the stairs.

It was a big house with at least six bedrooms. Our room was huge and was split in half with two large beds, one on each side of the room. I was still pretty drunk when Shannon and I flopped down on the king size bed. She was all over me as she took my shirt and pants off.

Have you ever been asleep and thought you were awake? Or visa versa? We were going at it hot and heavy when I looked over at the other side of the room and noticed another couple in the other bed. They were also nude and having noisy sex. I could hear her screaming at her partner to go-slow until she got use to his cock as Shannon was riding my dick above me. Was I dreaming this?

When the other girl started yelling at him to fuck her harder and Shannon put my hands on her tits I thought I was going nuts. I couldn't take my eyes off the other couple as he was now behind her pounding away. For a split second I thought he waved at me. This can't be real, but it was.

Shannon flipped me over and pulled me on top of her. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in tight. Shannon now met my every stroke with one of her own as she fucked me back. Every once in a while I'd glace over and watch the other couple as it looked like they were about done.

It was about two minutes later when I looked over and saw they were now watching us. I'd never done it in front of an audience before and was getting a little self-conscious when Shannon yelled.

"Fuck me hard Tim, I'm ready to cum," she shouted out as I started screwing her for all I was worth. "Oh God yes, make me cum lover," she said as we pounded each other. "I'm cumming don't stop," Shannon shouted as I dropped my load in her never letting up. We kept it up for another two minutes before I fell over on the bed next to her, exhausted.

"Shannon don't look now, but there's another couple having sex in the bed across the room," I told her.

"I know that's Carry and Bill Thompson. They were invited to spend the night also," she told me. "Are you embarrassed?"

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,293 Followers