Tim Was So Lucky

Story Info
An accidental encounter with mother.
4.9k words
4.44
296.2k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riganut
riganut
268 Followers

Dear friends I must say that the story that you are going to read is not a fiction but it is what really happened when I was in my mid teens which I cherish to date. This actually happened between me and my mother accidentally and more due to her loneliness. It has taken little time for me to decide on writing this to share with others. But I have changed the names due to obvious reasons.

I'll describe my mother and me first. Her name is Carrie and she was 43, and I'm Tim and a teenager. My mom is small made, about 5'4'' with long blond hair, green eyes, about 120lbs, and with all the right curves. She has full but medium size pointed breasts with eraser size nipples and a nice apple-shaped ass – my favourite. Best is when she walks, her ass swings most seductive way; I have seen lot of eyes follow her, especially my friends. Trust me, I've ogled her plenty. I'm 6', 180lbs, and averagely but strongly built due to my incline towards sports. I have a nice and long penis with an average between 7-8 inches. The length depends on how intense the erection is; a quick one or one after a long foreplay.

Like any adolescent male I had been lusting after my mother for some time. I would frequently fantasize about her and masturbate to that and I had even gone searching through her clothes hamper for her worn panties for sniffing - she has a wonderful aroma - and to wrap around my cock when I beat it. This started one day when I found a pair of my mothers worn panties in the laundry hamper. They were beige and cotton, just like I had imagined them to be. I felt the dampness in the crotch which brought them slowly towards my face; I caught off guard by the smell. Later, I discovered that the smell of my lovely mother's panty crotch was stimulating, the stronger the musky scent, the more aroused I became. When I first licked Mommy's panty crotch, my erection grew substantially. The enduring fragrance and taste excited me beyond explanation, and not before long I had decided that I was going to be an avid pussy and ass-eater. I didn't cum in the panties however, as this put me at risk of being caught. Apart from this, I used to peep at her when she is changing in her room but it was limited only to glimpses of her boobs, velvety thighs and her great sassy ass. I masturbated regularly in this manner. I was horny enough as it was, but having my sexy mother around all the time didn't make it any easier. She usually wore tight clinging clothes, like small T-shirts that just managed to stretch over her tits, and washed out jeans that clasped the shapes of her full, well-rounded ass, obviously with that sexy panty-line. Watching her move around the house doing her daily chores was enough to get me all revved up for a toss, especially when I see her shapely ass swinging and rippling with each step. But I never thought of fucking my own mother in reality. I never really thought that it could actually happen.

Though I was fantasising my Mom, she did not have even dreamt about something like that to happen between us. True enough that she had a great body and attractive, but she was never a cock-teaser. She was very conservative and not very out going either. The incident happened on this particular day started a complete new chapter in our lives.

That day I came home after visiting one of my friends around 8 in the evening and I saw Mom watching the TV in living room. When I passed her she called me to join her. She was wearing a buttoned up shirt and a loose fitting mid length floral skirt.

"Hi Honey, how was the day darling? Would you like to join your old mother to keep her company?" she asked with an innocent smile on her face.

"Why not Mom, in fact I was planning to spend the evening with you. I even borrowed some videos to watch tonight. By the way Mom, you must want me to charm you by saying that you are young enough to be my older sis." With that reply I sat beside her on the sofa.

My reply slightly blushed her and, "Why do I want my baby to charm me, instead I must let some other guy to do that."

"That reminds me something Mom, what happened to your date the other day?" I saw her dating with a guy couple of times and wanted to know weather she is happy about it. But this completely changed her mood. She bit her lower lip and total dejection was visible from her otherwise attractive face.

"I'm sorry Mom. Have I hurt your feelings?" I asked this while putting my arm around her to comfort her and she reacted instantly by leaning against me. I got a wisp of her sweet smell from her hair and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"No Tim, that's ok. He was not serious, he ... he wanted only ... no baby it's alright," she uttered something but stopped halfway.

"Go ahead Mom, I'm willing to listen, and I'm not a kid any more."

"Oh! When did my baby become a man?" For a moment she forgot the situation with my response. By this time her hand was drawing circles on my chest which showed her nervousness. She slowly loosened up and started talking. Mom and I began talking a lot more, and now on a sort of equal basis. I learned a lot about her date and about her main interests and dreams, which was a true companion. She told me about how frustrated she had become about their relationship, and indirectly and delicately made it clear that she missed love-making instead of just sex.

I wanted to know more, "Mom, you didn't really told me why you broke-up with him ... I mean, that you started but stopped, please Mom let me share your problems ...," I persuade her to spill the beans.

She shook her head and told me how much she appreciated having someone she could talk to. "Oh my poor Baby, how lovely you are darling," she lifted her lovely head and gave me a peck with her soft but full lips. In return I hugged her and whispered, "Tell me Mom ... tell your son."

"OK baby. As I said I was looking for a true companion, but he tried to take an advantage over a lonely lady."

"You mean, he tried to cheat you or take financial gains out of you?"

"No, no honey. He was, he was just trying to make use of me for his, his ... oh ... how can I tell these thing to my baby ...," she hide her face on my shoulder and I felt she tremble.

"Come on Mom, I'm not a kid, I can understand things happening between a man and woman," I wanted her to tell me everything.

"OK Tim, I'll tell you but this is between you and me only. He was trying to satisfy his sexual appetite out of me and I couldn't agree with him. He was sick ... he ... he wanted to share me with his friends baby ... uhhg ... he wanted to use me for orgies darling ...," she couldn't control herself anymore and broke down hugging me and burying her face on my chest.

"Don't cry Mom. I can understand, don't worry Mom, I'm there for you, forget about these nasty people." While I was telling these I started patting her head and tried to lift her face towards me.

"Oh my poor baby, my little baby, thank you my love," now she was looking at me with trembling lips and tear filled misty eyes. She was trying to smile and at the same time she was biting her lower lip to control her sob.

With tear soaked cheeks and slightly parted trembling lips my mother looked beautiful and at the same time appealing. I had no choice but slowly bending towards that face, but at the last moment she parried and my lips landed on her smooth neck. She gasped but clings to me. My left hand brushed past her soft breast and landed on her right thigh to pull her more towards me. Then I moved my head towards her raising breast and nestled there. She started whispering, "Oh my baby, my baby ... my sweet little Timmy Boy ... I love you darling ... Mommy love my little boy."

Suddenly without any notice, I moved and planted my lips on my mother's lips. She was surprised but allowed me to taste her sweet lips. Then without really thinking, just acting spontaneously, I reached my right hand around her leg and ran it gently up the inside of her thigh. She froze abruptly and pushed me away - and then I thought of what I was doing.

"No Tim, stop it, what are you doing?" Her eyes were wide-opened and lips were trembling. "This is wrong baby, this is incest ... I ... ummh ... we can't do this my darling ... Tim baby, you know this is wrong and terribly sinful."

But there is no way of stopping now. Mother and son were both lost for words and I decided things could best be expressed using body language. The eye contact proved too much for my Mom, and all the plans for refusing she had thought about making were thrown out of her mind. I took a bold decision and then roughly and swiftly pulled her towards me. Without a thought other than pleasure, she impulsively hooked her arm about my neck and offered her pouty mouth to me. The two met in a passionate embrace, our tongues rolling and swirling around together. My mother found it thoroughly fulfilling, our encounter earlier hadn't involved much, as it was more of an animalistic sexual tension, however this time we could enjoy every last minute of it.

She pressed her hot wet lips against mine, and kissed me strongly. She felt me pressing his tongue into her mouth, and began to suck it tasting my saliva.

I slowly moved my hands down her back, and then I was feeling about her warm ass cheeks, trying to get a hold on her panties. She groaned, when my fingers digging into her ass cheeks through the panties. My Mom pushed her tongue into my mouth, licking and thrusting hungrily, tasting me, squirmed her hip toward me. As our tongues rolled round and round, the incestuous coupling started to grind our respective hips against each other. My Mom slowly lowered her left hand down to my groin, and managed to grab hold of my rigid cock over my pants. My shameless mother then turned towards me and ran her hand over my rock hard cock, kissing me passionately, shoving her tongue into my mouth. She shivered in pleasure when I ran my hand over the curve of her ass, squeezing her ample buttock for a moment.

A flaring cock-hunger suddenly boiled within her body. She dropped to her knees quickly in front of me, grabbing my cock bulge with eager fingers and looking up at my eyes pleadingly.

"So if we're going to do something wrong we may as well do it right baby. I'm gonna teach you to be the most experienced teenage mother fucker there is."

I was shocked with my otherwise conservative mother's action and language. Both of us laughed wickedly as my mother pulled my cock out of my pants, and looked up at my eyes, stroking my pecker with both her hands. "Oh Baby, you are big darling. It has grown after I saw it for the last time. My baby's cock is lovely, it will nicely fit into Mommy's starving old pussy ... mmmhh ..." She started licking her lips greedily and very provocatively.

"Baby before I start, just one last thing. I just want to hear you say it..."

"Yes Mum, whatever you want."

"Do you really want to do this sinful act baby?"

"Yes Mom, I want it ... I was dreaming about it when ever I was playing with your panties ... uhhhgh ..."

"What? What were you doing with my panties you rascal?" She was surprised to hear what I said.

"Oh Mom, I used to sniff and lick your worn panties when I was masturbating ... I couldn't help it Mom ..."

"Do you always smell my worn panties when you play with yourself, Tim?"

"Yes Mom ... oh I loved it Mom, I loved your smell ... mmmmmh ..."

"Ok baby, I'll make it a reality today for you." While uttering this, my mother shoved her mouth onto my cock quickly, with a low moan of ecstasy coming from her throat. She held my prick in her mouth lovingly, her tongue pressing the cock head to the roof of her mouth, feeling it throb, sending her emotions soaring with hungry pleasure. She tasted the juices dripping from my piss hole, loving the way that sweet liquid coated her tongue. When I placed my hands on her cheeks, it increased her mindless desire to suck my cock.

With hot whimpers my greedy Mom darted her face forward, taking my cock deeply into her wet mouth. Her lips pressed into the wiry hair at the base of my cock and she held it there her throat working, her lips writhing, her tongue pressing. She drew my balls to her chin and held them, thrilling to the beat on her flesh. She was a great cock-sucker and she knew the art of doing it. She began to suck me, pushing and pulling her lips on my cock, moaning softly, twisting her head about.

"Oh, Mum!" I gurgled as I watched my mother's face bobbing on my cock, her saliva pouring down along the cock. "Your mouth is so fucking hot, so, fucking wet! Ohhh, I like it ... I like it, Mum, I'm in heaven!"

She snaked from my cock and stroked it with her hand using her saliva, grinning lewdly and hotly up at me.

"You should like it, honey," she whispered throatily. "My mouth is almost like a hot pussy, isn't it?"

"I don't know Mom, I don't know the difference between a pussy and a mouth."

"Wow! My baby is a virgin. I'm going to get my baby's virginity ... ohhhh baby ..." Mom was thrilled to hear that it is my first time.

"But I suppose that it is different Mom."

"Of course," she agreed. "a mouth is a pussy with a brain." She squeezed my cock, watching a bead of liquid bubble from my piss hole. She flicked her tongue out and licked it away. "Fuck my mouth, Tim! Fuck me in my hot mouth!"

"OK Mom, but I know that you are having a hot pussy. I still linger the smell of it from your damp panties."

"You pervert! I don't know about that honey, before you start jumping to conclusions you better test this one out again just to make sure." My mother was referring to her pussy. "Come on darling; let's go somewhere where it's a little more comfortable for your great encounter in life."

I beamed with wild excitement at the idea, and followed my mother out the living room, but my eyes did not leave even for a second from her wobbling ass with each step. Both glanced at each other on our way to my Mom's bed room, ready to resume our sinful acts of incestuous sexuality in the bedroom.

Mom quickly removed her shirt and skirt and jumped on to the bed. Her head rested on a pillow, her blonde hair fanning about her face as she looked up at her son standing near the bed. Although she was on her back, her tits seemed to stand upward, not flattening out like many women's tits would. She lay still as her son looked over her body. Her hands rested near her hips, her fingers moved slowly against the sheet.

I yanked her panties down to her knees. She somehow got them off her feet, and she spread her legs widely, having me kneeling between them. My eyes were glassy with heat as I looked from mother's tits to her flat stomach and dimpled belly button. Then I gazed at her triangle of cleanly shaven pussy-mound.

Her thighs were closed. As I looked, she slowly, provocatively parted them. A soft gasp escaped from my mouth when she had her legs parted. I stared at the triangle, seeing the pink lips of my mother's cunt for the first time. Her pussy was glistening with wetness, pulsing, her small clit poking from between those sweet, moist folds of pussy meat. Due to my experience in watching porno I could identify all these parts of a woman's body.

"Wow Mom!" I exclaimed, "What a beauty, you're gorgeous Mom."

"Thank you darling. Mommy is waiting for my baby. Do you like this pussy honey, the place you came to this world? Do you want to enter that again and explore Mommy's forbidden world my love?" I couldn't believe what I hear; she is moaning and whispering unimaginable filth, looking straight at my face.

My cock jerked. As I looked over her body, she slowly shifted her gaze towards my twitching cock and balls. 24 hours ago she never would have imagined herself doing this, but now she studied my prick. It is long and thick, the cock head very round and pink. Trimmed, wiry hair was at the base of my prick, and my balls dangling below appeared to be full, deliciously full with hot cock-cream. Her palm itched to caress those balls, to hear I moan with pleasure. But she didn't touch me yet. She allowed her son to look at her body as long as I wanted, sensing my excitement, my craving and my hunger.

When I placed a knee between her widely parted thighs on her warm bed, she moved her hand, sliding it up my thigh until she had my balls finally in her palm. "Mmmmmh it's heavy baby, it's full with your boy-cream." I remained poised there, grunting as my mother fondled my tender balls. She gurgled softly as she watched her hand play with my balls. She twisted gently, pulling on my balls, watching my cock jerk up and down.

She spread her legs as widely as she could, arching her cunt up towards me with a tight grinding motion. I could not resist touching her oozing pussy. She sobbed with desire as I rubbed my fingers up and down her sizzling cunt slit, agitating her rigid clit and then stabbing a middle finger into her clenching cunt.

"Ooooh, Tim" she whimpered when I began to finger-fuck her slippery pussy. She released my balls and grasped my cock with frantic fingers, she moaned with pleasure, started jerking swiftly as I fucked my finger in and out of her pussy. She held her hips up like a pro, swinging her crotch about as my finger moved back and forth. "Ahhh, you make me feel so good, darling. It's been so long since anyone has made me feel this good honey."

"Why Mom, your resent date didn't please you this way?" I teased her.

"Ohhh ... no baby, he just wanted to relieve himself by ramming his cock into my pussy, he was not bothered about me, you're wonderful baby ... I really mean it." She whispered.

My pleasure was growing eager. I felt my cock pulsing with youthful power between her fingers, and her cunt closed tightly around my finger. She pulled at me.

"Come on, Tim," she gasped. "Do it! Do it to me now!"

I was not at all nervous as I moved between my mother's widely opened thighs. I was so excited, my body was shaking, but I wasn't nervous. My eyes were devouring her smooth cunt, as though I couldn't look at it long enough. My mother lifted her ass, arching her crotch to me, holding her arms up.

"Come on, baby," she whispered throatily. "Come on and do it to your mother! Oooh, you're so hard, my baby is so hard and ready for mother and I'm so wet, I'm oozing baby! Put it in me, Tim! Ohhh, put that boy-cock in Mommy's hungry pussy!"

Her hand went to my dick, grasping it as she lifted her cunt. I felt the swollen head of my cock make contact her steamy cunt. With a sob of delight, she ran the drooling tip of my prick up and down her scalding wet cunt lips, smashing it against her throbbing clit.

She would have felt my thick cock head part the lips of her sensitive cunt, and she gasped. I slipped my cock into my lovely mother's wet cunt slowly, fighting to control the impulse to stab quick and hard. She sucked in air desperately, her teeth clenched and her eyes hazy with carnal pleasure. She dug her fingers into my hips as I slowly penetrated her pussy, holding her crotch high for me. Her pussy stretched about my hard cock like a rubber band, and she would've felt each and every ridge of my hard prick, feel the swollen cock head filling her cunt. She arched her crotch up and moaned softly as my cock penetrated her wet cunt. She thrust her crotch against me, urging my hard cock fuck deep into her cunt.

"Ohhhh Mom!" I groaned in ecstasy. "It's going in Mom, my cock is going into your pussy Mom ... aarrgghhh ..."

"Yeah Baby! I can feel it, I can feel your hard and young cock filling my greedy pussy darling. This is the youngest cock I'm ever having baby." She was screaming, gritting her teeth.

She did not know that I was fucked fully into her pussy until my balls touched the upturned cheeks of her smooth ass. She gave a squeal and pulled hard at my hips, her cunt pulsating tightly about my throbbing cock to milk it soon. Neither of us moved for a while. I was braced with my hands on each side of her shoulders, looking down into my mother's steamy, tear filled eyes. We stared at each other for some time, my Mom was whimpering with joy, my cock buried deep into her hot pussy.

riganut
riganut
268 Followers
12