Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,338 Followers

Colton was right there with him. He shoved hard into Parker's ass as his body started to convulse. He thrust erratically as he shot his load deep inside Parker, barely aware of Parker's body shuddering beneath him.

When Colton finally got his body under control, he lifted his head and looked down at his mate. Parker's eyes were closed, his mouth parted, his body finally going limp against the stairs. He looked between their bodies and watched Parker's semen swirl around the water's currents.

"Wow," Parker finally whispered when he opened his eyes.

"Yeah." Colton agreed. Wow, was right.

Colton barely had time to enjoy the afterglow when his senses went into protective mode. The hair on the back of Colton's neck rose. He lifted his head and scented the air. Another shifter was close.

They were being watched.

He sniffed again but couldn't determine the scent. He was positive that it was a lycan, another wolf-shifter, but there was something odd about the scent. As if whoever it was was trying to mask it.

"What's wrong, Colton?" Parker asked, his voice panicking. He lifted his head and looked around. "Did you hear something? Is it my parents?"

Colton could smell the fear coming off Parker. "No. Everything's okay."

"You're making that noise again," Parker said.

He looked down at Parker. "Huh? Noise?"

"Yeah. You make this growling noise sometimes...."

Colton needed to get him inside where he would be safe. He was filled with rage that someone had watched them make love. No one but him got to see Parker like that. He pulled Parker up and grabbed Parker's swim suit. He wrapped a towel around his boy, and hurried him into the house.

Before going inside he looked into the woods. He puffed his chest out and let his eyes shift. He whispered, knowing that the shifter would still hear him. "He's mine. You come near my mate, and I will kill you. I will tear you limb from limb and gut you like a pig."

"Is everything okay?" Parker asked as Colton shut the door behind him. He had the big towel around him and he was shivering as he clutched it around his body. "What's going on?"

"I thought I saw something."

Parker's eyes widened. "Like a wolf? Was it my wolf?"

"Wolf? No, it wasn't a wolf," Colton lied.

He didn't want to scare Parker off wolves, but the fact that Parker referred to him as 'his wolf' made Colton's heart soar.

In the safety of Parker's bedroom, Colton stripped off his bathing suit and took the towel Parker offered. He knew that Parker was watching him, so he gave him a good show, rubbing his chest hair with the towel. He took longer than normal drying off his cock.

"Your body is so sexy. And god you're hung like a horse."

Colton chuckled. His pup had a one track mind. Luckily, they were in sync there.

"It's not that big." His modesty sounded false even to his own ears.

"Right. How big is it?"

Colton shrugged and looked down at his flaccid cock, which was starting to fill and rise from all the attention. "Don't know."

"You never measured it?"

"No."

Parker walked over to his desk drawer and pulled out a plastic ruler and a shoelace.

"What's the shoelace for?"

Parker set the ruler down and gripped Colton's cock.

"I guess I need to get it hard first," Parker muttered to himself. "I'll just have to suck it."

He leaned forward and took Colton's cock into his mouth. Colton let his head fall back as his pup started sucking him off. Just as he was getting close, Parker pulled away.

Colton groaned and pushed his hips forward. "Don't stop, pup."

Parker took the string and pressed the end against the base of Colton's dick. He laid it along the top of Colton's cock and pinched his fingers on the string at the tip. He took the ruler and laid the string along it.

"Seven and one-sixteenth inches," Parker announced.

"Bull-fucking-shit," Colton sputtered. He knew damn well he was bigger than seven inches.

Parker laughed. "Just kidding. You're eight and five-eighths. Just over eight and a half. Nice."

"That's more like it," Colton said, puffing out his chest with a cocky smile plastered across his face.

"You're so modest," Parker chuckled.

"You like my big ego. And my big dick."

"I should be offended, but yeah I do, you cocky bastard."

Colton laughed. He grabbed his cock and bobbed it up and down. "Hell yeah, I'm cocky. Eight and half-inches cocky."

Parker rolled his eyes. "I should have known this would turn out to be a mistake. I'd say something about giving you a big head, but you'd just turn it into a joke about your dick."

"Gimme that." Colton took the string and repeated the same procedure on Parker. "Six and three-eighths. Perfect."

"Yeah?" Parker asked, looking a little uncertain.

Colton couldn't have that uncertainty. Everything about his pup was perfect. "Mm-hmm. Perfect." He pushed Parker back onto his bed and proceeded to show him how perfect his cock was when he swallowed him to the root.

* * *

Parker watched from the living room window as Colton pulled away from the house. He smiled when Colton blinked his headlights and he kept watching until the taillights could no longer be seen.

Parker was a little wound up. He had a great time with Colton tonight. He always did. He couldn't believe how many times they did it tonight. Colton had fucked him twice and then traded blowjobs after measuring each other. His butt was a little bit sore, but it was the good kind of sore.

All that physical activity had him starving. He went to the kitchen and made himself a big roast beef sandwich with a slice of cheddar cheese. He took his sandwich out into the backyard and looked up at the sky. He watched the clouds drift across the half moon as he took a bite.

A rustling noise coming from the woods turned Parker's head. Was his wolf back? Was that what Colton saw earlier?

He cautiously walked towards the back fence. He saw a movement near the treeline and then he saw the flash of eyes reflecting the moonlight. The animal was crouched down and waiting by the trees.

"Is that you, boy?" Parker asked quietly. He opened the iron gate and stepped towards the wolf. "Are you hungry?"

Parker smiled to himself. So it was the wolf that Colton saw earlier. God, Colton would be so pissed off if he could see Parker right now.

Parker held out the sandwich as he carefully approached the animal. The animal took a step backwards into the trees, then another, as if it was trying to lure Parker into the darkness.

Parker froze. Was he really following a huge predator into the woods at night? What the hell was wrong with him? Sure, his wolf was sweet and gentle, but he was still a wild animal.

Wait a minute. "His" wolf? He really needed to stop referring to the animal as 'his.'

Still, an uneasy feeling crept up his spine. He shook it off and tried to smile. "Here, boy. Eat up."

Parker tossed the sandwich towards the wolf. The wolf moved forward, stepping on the sandwich with his paw, crushing it into the dirt with its claws. The clouds opened up and the moon's light lit up the animal's eyes and his muzzle.

His grey muzzle. Filled with huge teeth.

Its silver-grey eyes locked a feral gaze on Parker.

Parker drew in a breath and stepped back. His wolf's fur was all black, not grey. A low growl came from the animal's chest as it took an attack stance and bared its fangs. To say this animal wasn't friendly would be the understatement of the century.

Parker's heart was pounding out of his chest. Oh Jesus, he was about to piss his pants, and then he was going to be eaten alive. He slowly stepped back towards the gate.

The wolf barked and growled and stalked closer to the fence, forcing Parker backwards away from the gate.

Parker's eyes darted around looking for an escape. He was seriously going to hyperventilate. He didn't know what to do. So he did the first thing that came into his mind.

He turned and ran.

Even as he did it, he knew it was the stupidest thing in the world and it was surely going to get him killed. At full speed he ran, straight into the woods. The beast was behind him nipping at his heels, snarling and breathing like a hound from hell.

Parker screamed, "Help! Somebody, hel--"

Pain shot up Parker's spine as the beast tackled him, slamming him chest first, face down into the forest floor.

Parker drew in a lungful of air and grabbed at the ground, trying to pull himself away. His scraped up knee protested and he cried out in pain as tried to get up. He flipped over onto his back and slumped to the ground, his chest heaving as he struggled to breathe.

The big grey predator was stalking Parker, taunting him, walking around him in circles. The beast's lips curled and pulled back into a snarl. His mouth foamed and his razor sharp teeth dripped saliva.

"Please don't kill me," Parker whimpered. He knew his words were useless.

The rabid wolf snarled, crouched down and then it pounced. Parker clasped his fingers together and with a loud grunt, he slammed his joined fists as hard as he could into side of the animal's head.

The wolf was momentarily stunned, but it recovered quickly – much too quickly for Parker to get away. It growled and snapped at Parker, pinning him down on the ground.

Parker screamed.

A blur of black fur flashed over Parker's head and knocked the grey wolf away from him.

Parker watched wide-eyed as the black wolf -- it was his wolf -- lunged at the other animal with claws and teeth bared. The bigger, stronger black wolf cornered the grey wolf against a tree.

The black wolf snarled ferociously, then lunged and attacked, slowly wearing the smaller wolf down. With a roar, he tore at the grey wolf with his claws, sending a stream of blood splattering across Parker's shirt.

Parker gasped in horror and pushed away from the animals as the grey wolf slumped onto the forest floor.

Parker's cry was enough of a distraction that the black wolf turned towards him and immediately came to his side.

The wolf's features softened. His tongue flopped out of his mouth as he panted from exertion. He stepped forward and lapped a line of slobber across Parker's face.

Parker winced as he wiped his face with his hand. "Gross."

He rubbed the wolf's head and scratched at his ears. "You saved me."

The wolf was content to let him touch for a moment, before he began sniffing Parker. He pressed his nose across every inch of Parker's body, inhaling deeply and snorting.

"He's checking to make sure I'm not hurt," Parker thought. He was positive that was what the animal was doing.

He somehow managed to grab Parker's bloody shirt in his teeth and rip it off his body, tossing it to the side. He lingered on Parker's belly, sniffing up and down. His nose was cold and wet pressed against Parker's skin, but Parker laid there propped on his elbows, content to let the animal do what it needed to.

The wolf nudged its muzzle between Parker's legs and pressed it into his taint and snorted loudly.

Parker bucked, trying to pull away from the wolf. "Hey! Stop that." His cheeks went red, realizing that the wolf smelled Colton's semen inside him.

The wolf crawled on top of Parker and plopped down, making Parker grunt from the weight on his chest. "You're really heavy."

Parker closed his eyes as the smell of the wolf surrounded him. He smelled good. Not at all like wet dog. Someone obviously takes care of him.

Parker's emotions slowly calmed. The terror was replaced by a feeling of warmth and comfort. He scratched his fingers through the wolf's fur and let out a soft sigh.

The wolf slid his body back and forth across Parker's torso, as if he was trying to rub its scent onto his body. It let out a huff, then went still. His tongue lapped up the side of Parker's face, then across his neck.

"Okay, this is getting way too weird. I have to go." He tapped at the wolf's side. "Up."

The wolf stepped back and let out an unhappy woof. Parker groaned as he pushed up onto his feet. He stretched and winced as his back spasmed lightly. He rubbed his scraped up knee, then bent down and picked up his tattered shirt. When he tried to put it back on, the wolf pulled it out of his hands and tossed it away with a snarl.

"Okay, okay," Parker said with his hands up in a placating gesture. "It's got that other wolf's blood all over it any way."

Parker looked around, and noticed that the grey wolf was gone. He stepped closer to his wolf until they were touching. He crossed an arm over his chest, feeling a little chilly, then set off for home. The other hand dropped to his side, and his fingers found the wolf. He slid his fingers into the beast's soft fur.

The black wolf walked alongside Parker the entire way back to the house. He stopped at the iron gate and even after Parker rubbed him and said his goodbyes, he waited until Parker went inside the house before stepping back into the woods.

* * *

Colton remained on guard outside Parker's house until the sun was threatening to rise. Parker had looked completely exhausted when he went inside. Colton was sure that he went right to bed. Well, he probably took a nice, hot shower first.

He let out a low growl of pleasure as he thought of his sexy little mate naked in the shower.

Before Colton went home, he walked up to the back of Parker's fence. He lifted his leg and marked the fence line in several locations as a warning. It wouldn't do any real good, but it made Colton feel better.

He wasn't sure who the other wolf was, but the next time he ran into him, he wouldn't limp away when Colton turned his head. He would be dead.

But there was something about the wolf that confused him. Something about the scent threw him off. The wolf was clearly a shifter, but he didn't smell like one. Colton would need to come back with Trey and Jed. Maybe between the three of them they could figure out who or what it was.

He'd also have to let his Dad know what was going on. The pack needed to know if there was a strange wolf in town attacking people. He was also going to have to bite the bullet and confess to his dad that Parker was his mate.

In the meantime, he would be more careful with Parker's safety. He'd have to make sure that Parker never went anywhere alone. When Colton couldn't be with him, he'd send Jed to watch him.

* * *

Deputy Carlton Butler watched his son interact with his friend from school, a small human male.

His son was concerned about what might be a rogue wolf shifter in the area. The 'rabid' wolf had attacked Colton's little blond-headed friend in the woods behind his house. Carlton sent some pack deputies to the scene, but they were unable to identify or track the stray wolf.

If what Colton was saying was true, the news was very disturbing. They couldn't have rogue wolves going around attacking humans. It would draw unwanted attention.

He had agreed to let the boy come over for their weekly pizza night dinner, but he was told that this 'Parker' kid was a 'good friend'. Watching his son play video games with the smaller teen, it was obvious that there was more to it than that. He didn't need his wolf senses to know that.

Christ on a cross.

He could smell Colton all over him. Colton was obviously fucking the kid. Not only was the human barely legal, he couldn't stop looking back at his son with googly eyes. That was the last thing he needed right now. Getting rid of the lovestruck kid was going to be messy.

He had hoped his son would grow out of that... behavior. This new generation didn't seem to care where they stuck their cocks, but that didn't mean that Carlton wanted to see it. Walking in on Colton fucking their former Alpha's son up the ass was an experience he'd like to forget.

It wasn't all Colton's fault, though. Apparently Colton wasn't the only one who used him as a bitch. When it got out that the son of the alpha -- and the soon-to-be leader of the Santa Fe pack -- was taking it up the ass, there was absolute chaos and mutiny in the ranks. The Alpha was challenged to the death by one of his strongest opponents and he lost. As the pack beta, Carlton stepped down. He used his connections to get in with the Forest View Pack and he and Colton ended up making a new home here.

Carlton briefly wondered whatever happened to the kid, but he had more important things to think about.

He'd have to sit down and have a man-to-man talk with Colton about duties and responsibilities. His son already had a well-deserved reputation as someone who didn't respect authority figures. He couldn't put it off any further. Colton was a man now, and it was time he started acting like it.

His son was strong and powerful and in turn he would breed strong and powerful pups. He couldn't do that if he was fucking a... 'Parker'. It was for the good of the pack.

"Colton," he said after clearing his throat. "I need to go in to work for a couple hours. I'll see you when I get home."

Colton paused their game and turned around. "Okay, Dad. Be safe."

Carlton stood but stopped and turned back to his son. "Colton. You haven't been going up to the old water tower, have you?"

"Why?"

"We know that kids have been hanging out up there. It's off limits for a reason. That ravine along the woods on the hill's back side is dangerous. Can I assume that you've done as you were told and not gone up there?"

Colton ground his teeth but didn't say anything. He dipped his head once in acknowledgement. Colton didn't like being called out in front of the boy, but Carlton was trying to make a point.

Carlton watched his son for a moment longer. "I'll see you in a little bit."

"It was nice meeting you, Mr. Butler," the boy said with a genuine smile. "Thank you for letting me stay for dinner."

Carlton sighed inwardly. If circumstances were different, he might actually like the boy. He was a good kid and he'd probably be a good influence on his defiant son.

Carlton put on a smile. "You too, Parker."

* * *

As soon as the door to the garage shut, Parker let out a breath and set the game controller down. "That was nerve-wracking."

"What? Dad liked you. I could tell."

"Right. I'm sure he could read all over my face that we had been up there."

Colton grunted. "If I wanna take you up there, I will."

Parker shifted closer to Colton and snuggled up at his side. He smiled when Colton put an arm around his shoulders. Parker laid his head down on Colton's shoulder.

"Your dad is scary in that deputy's uniform. He doesn't ever seem to smile. And he carries a gun and is super big and muscular. I felt like I was under arrest the whole time he looked at me." He lifted his head and looked Colton up and down. "Though, I think you're bigger than he is."

Colton pushed Parker flat onto the couch. "I am. I'm the biggest and the best," he boasted.

"Oh, don't I know it."

"You better."

Parker let out a soft sigh and relaxed back into couch, pulling Colton closer.

"I'm sorry I'm so clingy today," he said after a few silent moments.

"It's okay. I know you're freaked out about that animal attacking you. Just promise me you won't go out into the woods alone, okay?"

"I promise. Do you really think your dad can find him?"

"I'm sure they'll find him."

Parker sat up and looked Colton in the eye. "I don't want them to hurt him. He was probably just scared. They won't kill him will they? They're just gonna relocate him, right?"

Colton cupped a hand to Parker's face and swiped a thumb under his eyelash, catching the tear that was about to fall. "You're so innocent, so caring..."

The way Colton looked at him right then made Parker's heart pound in his chest.

Parker closed his eyes as Colton moved in. He parted his lips for Colton's tongue and let Colton lay him flat onto the sofa cushions as they began making out.

Colton pulled up Parker's shirt and exposed his belly. He bent his head down and nipped at the soft skin around his belly button. He rubbed his whiskered chin across the flat surface and smiled when he felt Parker quiver.

robcub32
robcub32
4,338 Followers