Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,338 Followers

Parker cringed. "Forget I said anything."

He spread the soothing lotion on his palm and the burn started to feel a little better.

"The burn should be gone in a couple of days," Jed said. "Quicker once you start shifting."

"Thanks," Parker said with a nod as he put the lotion back into the glove compartment.

Jed started the truck and pulled out of the driveway and headed out of town towards Camp Timber.

"And please, for the love of God, tell Colton that you didn't burn yourself on my watch," Jed snickered. "He's gonna bite my head off when he sees you."

Parker rolled his eyes. "He's not that bad." He thought for a moment. "Okay, maybe he is. Have you ever heard of F.V.P... No, F.V.W.P. Holdings?"

"Sure. That's Forrest's company. It's on my dad's paychecks. Forest View Wolf Pack. Why'd you ask?"

Parker shrugged. "Just wondered."

Jed's cell phone beeped and buzzed and he picked it up from where it was resting in the drink holder. He looked at the screen and chuckled, then handed the phone to Parker.

"Who's this?" Parker asked, looking at the smiling twink on the screen.

"We're supposed to hook up this weekend. Finally. He goes to school in the city. These past two weeks have been crazy. I'm gonna give myself carpal tunnel, if you know what I mean." Jed made a 'jerking off' motion just in case Parker didn't get it.

"I doubt Colton would appreciate you telling me that."

The phone buzzed in Parker's hand and a new text message scrolled into view. "He says he's not D.T.F., but he's curious." He handed the phone back to Jed. "I don't even want to know."

Jed just smiled. "He'll come around. I'll charm the pants right off the little dude. When he sees what I'm working with, he'll be ready to go."

"Yeah, Colton definitely wouldn't want you telling me all that. Actually, I don't want you telling me all that either."

Parker laughed, making Jed laugh with him.

"And speaking of carpal tunnel, I bet Colton had a blast signing all of that paperwork."

Parker smiled. "He said he'd text me when he got done at the lawyer's office. I can't believe he owns the camp now."

When they got to the camp, Parker and Jed got right to work. A large orange roll-off dumpster had been delivered, and they proceeded to fill it with garbage and demo scraps.

After an hour or so of making trips back and forth to the dumpster, Parker's hand was starting to hurt. He pulled off the glove and noticed that the blisters had started to bleed. He walked down to the river and knelt down. He rinsed his hand off, closing his eyes as he let the cool water wash the blood away from the burn.

The hair on the back of Parker's neck stood up. He lifted his head and sniffed the air. He didn't understand what he was smelling yet, but something wasn't right.

Parker stood up and looked around. He turned towards the cabins and shouted, "Jed?"

Jed came racing around one of the cabins, faster than Parker had ever seen him run. He was pulling off his clothes as he did, his face already in mid-shift.

Parker's head whipped to the side when he heard the snarling. He locked eyes with the grey wolf; those icy silver/steel eyes were wide and crazy, and foamy saliva dripped from its mouth.

The wolf came at Parker, but Jed's massive auburn-colored wolf let out a roar and leapt. Jed knocked the grey wolf back, then moved in front of Parker, blocking him from attack. He growled and snarled, warning the other wolf away.

The rabid wolf attacked Jed. He managed to get under the bigger wolf and he grabbed hold of Jed's front arm and jerked hard.

Jed howled, then snapped his jaws on one of the grey wolf's ears, ripping it in two, but the wolf still wouldn't let go.

Parker picked up a chunk of a cinder block and threw it hard at the grey wolf, hitting him in the back of the head, making him finally let go of Jed.

Jed took the opportunity to strike. He clamped his jaws on one of the grey wolf's paws and shook it. The bone cracked and the rabid shifter howled in pain as blood sprayed across the yard. He jerked and shook like a madman and managed to get loose from Jed's grasp, then ran off as fast as it could with three good legs into the woods.

Jed shifted back to his human form and slumped to the ground at Parker's feet.

"Are you okay?" Parker asked. He knelt down next to the naked man and examined the huge bruise on the front of his shoulder.

"Fucker dislocated my shoulder," Jed grunted. He sat up and rotated his arm and did a few stretches. "I'm fine."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. It's all good. He doesn't fight worth crap."

"He's erratic... it's like he's unfocused. Did you see him literally foaming at the mouth?"

"Yeah, but I hurt his ass good. He's gonna need a couple days to recover."

"I know this isn't what it looks like," Colton growled as he stormed into the back yard. "Someone better start explaining why my enforcer is naked and my mate is kneeling next to him."

* * *

Colton ended the call and threw his phone at the wall, but Trey caught it in mid air, saving it from destruction.

"They don't know anything about the fucking wolf. Dad admitted that they practically gave up looking for him. They're not even going to send anyone out here to track him." He turned and pointed a finger at Parker. "And you. You don't fucking go anywhere without one of us with you."

Parker folded his arms across his chest and glared back at his mate. "Hey, don't yell at me."

"I want this fucker dead." He directed his anger at Jed next. "You should have gone after him."

Jed hung his head. "Sorry. I fucked up."

"Hey, don't yell at Jed either," Parker said, coming to the enforcer's defense. "He got hurt protecting me."

"Everyone calm down," Trey interrupted. "This isn't helping."

"You're right," Colton admitted. He took a deep breath. "Okay. First off, we're not going to let that fucker dictate how we live our lives. And second, what we need is a plan..."

* * *

Parker was laughing as he ran through the woods. He could hear Colton behind him. His wolf was chasing him, playing with him. He could have caught him so long ago, so easily, but he was drawing out their play time.

Colton "woofed" from somewhere behind. He was close.

Parker was tired, but he pushed hard, not wanting to appear to be giving up. He jumped over a fallen tree, but his foot caught the top of the trunk and he nearly fell.

Suddenly, a flash of black fur leapt over him and Parker lost his footing, slipping on the fallen leaves covering the ground. He laughed as he lay down on the ground.

The big, black beast walked around him, growling and snarling.

"You got me," Parker panted through his laughs as he pushed up onto his knees. He brushed the leaves off the front of his shirt. Before he could get up, Colton moved in.

Colton growled low in his chest. The wolf's snout pressed between Parker's butt cheeks and then inhaled and snorted loudly. Colton head-butted Parker's back, knocking him forward onto his hands. The wolf's front paws grabbed at Parker's waist as he mounted Parker's back and pushed into position.

"Colton!"

Parker squirmed away and rolled over onto his back. He pushed his hands against Colton's chest in attempt to keep the big wolf away.

Colton surged forward, his body completely standing over Parker's.

Parker narrowed his eyes at his mate. "You are such a perv."

Colton opened his mouth and his tongue lolled out. He dipped his head and let out a huff of air. He was laughing.

Parker rolled his eyes. "I'm glad you think you're funny. But I swear if you come at me with wolf dick again, I'm gonna cut it off."

In response, Colton slurped his tongue upside Parker's face.

Parker wiped his face off, rolled from under Colton and pushed himself to his feet. Resting his hand on Colton's neck, he buried his fingers in the soft fur. He let Colton lead him through the woods as they continued their walk towards the Camp Timber cabins.

"I can't wait until I get to run with you for real. Just one more day."

Colton stopped walking and Parker looked down at him. Colton stared at him for a moment, then closed his eyes and rubbed his muzzle on Parker's hand.

"I love you, too, Colton."

* * *

"What on earth is wrong with you, Parker?" Kate looked across the dining room table at her son with furrowed brows.

Parker had barely touched his lunch. He was bouncing his legs under the table, while chewing on his thumbnail. He was restless. The sun hadn't even gone down yet, but he could already feel the pull of the full moon.

"Parker. Your father and I have been talking. Are you on drugs?" his mother asked. His father glanced up from his BlackBerry to listen to the answer.

Parker looked up from his plate. "What? No, of course not!"

"Well, what do you expect us to think?" his father added. "You're acting like a junkie. What has that Butler boy got you hooked on?"

Parker looked up at the clock. Colton was due to pick him up any minute. They were going out to the camp tonight. To run in the forest on their pack's land.

Tonight would be Parker's first change.

"I don't have time for this," Parker said with a sigh. "I'm going out tonight."

"I think it might be best if you stayed home tonight," Barney said.

"I can't. I promised my friends I'd help with their project."

"Cleaning up that abandoned campground? Is this some kind of community service? Your 'friend' has gotten into trouble again?"

"No, Dad. I've told you already, Colton is a good man."

Barney scoffed. "A 'good man.' I think you need to take a break from Colton."

Parker gripped the edge of the table as he fought back the urge to growl. "Actually, I have something I have to tell you... After graduation, I'm moving in with Colton."

"Excuse me?" Kate said.

Barney actually set down the BlackBerry. His face went bright red. "Are you fucking insane? What about college? Are you just going to throw your life away? For what? To live with a... trash?"

Parker closed his eyes and clenched his jaw as his stomach muscles contracted hard. His teeth and gums hurt. He rubbed the itchy pads of his fingers on his shorts. He felt a bead of sweat drip and roll down the middle his back, followed by another.

"Parker? Are you sure you're okay?" his mother asked with concern. "I really think you should stay in tonight. Why don't you go upstairs and lay down? We can talk about this later."

Parker shook his head and opened his eyes. "There's nothing to talk about. Dad already knows. Colton purchased the campground from Sheriff Forrest's company. I'm moving into the cabin with Colton."

Barney turned to Kate. "I have no idea what he's talking about. Do you? Are you hearing this? Your son has lost his fucking mind. He's gonna live in a commune like some god damned hippy."

Kate pursed her lips together. "Barney Montgomery, don't you dare raise your voice or cuss at me."

Barney scoffed. "This is all your fault. You coddled him and spoiled him, and now look at him. It's bad enough he's a homo--"

Parker pushed back from the table, sending his chair back with a loud thump. Anger rose inside him and it was a struggle to keep his voice calm. "I'm going out. It's not a school night. I'm going to spend the night at the camp. You can't stop me."

That last sentence came out in a half-growl that had both of his parents suddenly silent.

Before his parents could respond, Parker got up and grabbed Colton's hoodie. He pulled it on and grabbed the backpack he had packed earlier and left the house.

He was sitting on the curb when Colton pulled up several minutes later.

"You okay?" Colton asked when Parker got settled inside the car. He rubbed his hand against Parker's cheek and looked at Parker with concern.

Parker leaned over and rubbed his nose and cheeks against Colton's neck. He put his arms around his mate and hugged him tight and breathed in his scent.

No wonder Colton was always smelling him. Just a whiff of Colton calmed his nerves.

"I am now."

* * *

Colton sat down on their bed and watched Parker pace back and forth across the cabin's main room. He could feel that Parker's beast was close to the surface, scratching to get out. It wouldn't be long.

Parker needed to relax. If he continued to work himself into a frenzy, he was going to hurt himself during the change.

This was a big deal, bigger than he let Parker know. Humans who were turned often died during their first change, especially if they didn't understand what was going on and fought it.

A smile spread across Colton's face. He knew just how to get Parker relaxed.

"C'mere, pup. You're gonna wear a hole in the floor." Colton patted the empty space on the bed next to him.

Parker sat down next to Colton and leaned against him. His breathing was erratic and he was shaking and sweating.

Colton put his finger under the friendship bracelet he made for Parker. "We need to take this off," he said. "And the necklace."

Parker shook his head. "No." He snatched his hand away from Colton, and cradled his neck. "Please don't make me."

"They'll break off when you shift, Parker. You'll lose them. Besides, you already bear my permanent marks on your body." He traced his fingers over the tattoo on Parker's right bicep. "Here." His hand continued up to the left side of Parker's neck and he lightly caressed the bite scar. "And here."

Parker sighed and it came out ragged and uneven. "O-o-okay..."

Colton carefully removed the friendship bracelet and the leather necklace and wolf pendant from Parker's neck. He set them on the table next to the bed.

Colton bent down and kissed Parker, pushing his tongue between his pup's lips. Parker let out a little moan, opening his mouth and submitting to Colton.

"Show me your belly, pup."

Colton pulled his own t-shirt off and tossed it on the floor. Parker did the same, and then slid up to the middle of the bed and laid down.

Colton admired the tattoo on Parker's right bicep. His ink looked good on his pup. He moved over Parker, and licked and nibbled Parker's stomach, while working Parker's shorts off. Once he got his pup naked, he laved his tongue up and down his cock, quickly getting it fully hard.

"Turn over," Colton growled. He helped Parker roll over onto his belly, then grabbed his hips. With a tug, he pulled Parker onto his hands and knees. "Stay there."

Colton knelt behind Parker and spread his ass cheeks wide. That tight little hole he loved so damn much clenched and unclenched in anticipation. Colton growled in his throat and hawked and spat on it. He attacked it, licking and sucking with enthusiasm. He nipped at the skin with his teeth, then pointed his tongue and thrust it inside and fucked it. The moans and whimpers that spilled from Parker pleased him. Colton's cock jerked and dripped pre-come onto the sheets. He couldn't wait until he was inside Parker.

When Parker was trembling with need, babbling incoherently, his fists gripping the sheets in an iron grip, Colton knew it was time.

He grabbed the lube and slicked up his cock, then got into position. He held Parker firmly in place, one hand gripping a shoulder. He slapped that quivering hole with the girth of his cock.

"Please, Colt. Put it in me..."

Colton lined up and thrust into him to the hilt.

"Oh!" Parker cried. "Colt! God! Yes."

Colton gripped Parker in a death grip, making sure he wasn't going to escape. "Take it," he barked. He roughly pounded into his mate doggy-style, hard and fast, nailing that sensitive prostate on nearly every thrust.

And Parker loved every second. His pup begged for it while pushing his ass back against Colton. His moans and whimpers only added fuel to Colton's fire.

Colton leaned over Parker's body. He reached around and grabbed Parker's dick as he clamped his teeth on the curve of Parker's neck. His teeth pierced the mating scar and Parker let out a scream. Colton felt Parker's dick jerking as hot come shot out of it, covering the sheets beneath them.

Colton threw his head back and roared as he came, filling his pup's ass with his liquid heat until it was overflowing and dripping down Parker's balls and the inside of his leg.

When Colton finally loosened his grip on Parker, his boy slumped forward onto his belly, falling into the wet spot he had just created. "Oh man, oh damn... so good..."

Colton flopped down on his back next to him. "I aim to please."

Parker's eyes drifted shut and he began to softly snuffle.

Colton watched him sleep, but it was an uneasy sleep. Every time Parker whined or jerked in his sleep, Colton would touch him and rub him until he calmed back down.

It would be over soon. Once Parker made it through the turning, he would be just fine.

Colton's thoughts were interrupted by the sudden screech of his cell phone ringing. He reached down to the floor and pulled it from the pocket of his blue jeans. "Yeah Jed? What's up?"

"Hey, boss, if you're done sexing up your mate, that bear is here to see you."

"Don't call me 'boss,' damn it. We'll meet you in the mess hall."

* * *

After getting cleaned up and dressed, Parker followed Colton out of their cabin to the common building. Jed, Trey and Buck the bear shifter were sitting down at the long dining table that Colton purchased last week.

Colton held out his hand and he and Buck shook. "Buck, it's good to see you again. What can I do for you?"

"It's about Stan."

"Stan? Where is he, is he okay?"

"Yeah. He's back home, in town. The thing is... He needs a pack. Tonight's the full moon and he gets restless. I was hoping that you'd let him play with you, or whatever it is you guys do."

Colton nodded. "He's more than welcome. I take it you two want to be pack then?"

Buck nodded. "If you'd take Stan in, I'd appreciate it."

"You're Stan's mate, aren't you? That means both of you."

"I'm sure you picked up on the fact that I'm not a wolf."

"It doesn't matter. You are Stan's mate."

Buck didn't answer for a few seconds. "Yeah," he said with a sigh as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm Stan's mate. I just... I'm a loner, I don't really know how to deal with packs and wolves and mates."

"Well, there ain't no better way to learn than a full moon run with a pack of wolves."

"Suppose you're right. There is something else you should know before you decide to let us in. I think someone's been sniffing after Stan."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know if it's maybe someone from his old pack, but there's been some shit happening. It's weird, though. Something's off about its scent, but I think it's a wolf shifter, not a wolf. It attacked Stan the other day when we were walking in the woods, but I fought him off."

Parker gasped and he looked at Colton with a panicked look on his face.

Colton's face turned dark and his voice took on a menacing growl. "When I find that fucker, I'm gonna gut him like a fucking pig. Pack or not, you're in my territory. That means you're under my protection. We got Stan's back. Right, guys?"

Parker and Trey nodded their agreement.

"Damn straight," Jed added.

"Good," Colton said with a nod. "Now that that's been settled, go get Stan and come on back. Tonight is Parker's first change and Timber Pack's having a birthday celebration."

* * *

The pack stood around the roaring firepit as the sun set and the moon began to rise.

Buck and Stan stood silently before Colton while Parker, Trey and Jed looked on.

"Tonight we welcome two new brothers into our pack. Do you pledge your loyalty to Timber Pack?"

"Yes, Alpha," Stan replied, with Buck mimicking him.

Colton looked to Parker, Trey and Jed. "Do you accept their pledge?"

"Yes, Alpha," the three replied.

Colton grasped the back of Stan's neck. When Stan tipped his head, Colton scraped the sharp claw of his thumb down the side, drawing a drop of blood. Colton leaned forward and sniffed the young pup.

robcub32
robcub32
4,338 Followers