Time Can Not Erase Memories

Story Info
A wife's first time.
2.5k words
4.63
19.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm....I jumped in his car and smiled back at him as he put the truck in reverse. The truck was swiftly headed out to the county carnival; I leaned over and pressed my lips to his smooth shaven cheek. I breathed in his fresh scent, loving that he had showered right before he came to get me, it always made me laugh that he would go home before heading to see me, just to shower. Yet he would shower at my house in the morning, before he headed to work. My girlfriends constantly complained about their sloppy mates, but not me, not him. We had yet to speak a word, and yet I hadn't noticed until I heard the loud voices of people in the parking lot. As he pulled into the coned off area, that served as markers for cars, he quickly scanned the lot and pulled into an empty space near the last row asking softly, "You don't mind the long walk?"

I didn't even need to respond as I unbuckled my seatbelt. My skirt had shifted up somewhat and I pulled it down neatly. As he shifted the gears and put the car in park I reached down to grab my purse from the floorboard where I had left it, "Why don't you leave it in the car?" he asked in his low smoky tones. He knew this was one of those things I hated, yet loved about him, just like the showering, but tonight I conceded easily.

As he got out of the car and came around to my side I quickly applied a light coating of lip-gloss, leaving my pink lips a shiny plum color that matched my top. My door opened and he held his hand out to me, I clasped it with one of my own and slid from the truck easily, my skirt shuffling up to my hips. He used his other hand to tug my skirt back down as he pulled me in close to his body, "Hello," was whispered into my ear before he kissed his way down my neck to my smooth collarbone, where he slowly licked the hollow left there. His eyes were half closed and what I could see reminded me of smoke and fire, lust filled green eyes. Most people would say they looked like emeralds with smoky gray lining.

I loved when he looked at me like that, my body instantly responded with a shiver as I felt wetness flood between my thighs. Pressing my body flush against him I wrapped my arms around his neck and allowed my breasts to rub against his chest. He pressed me back; using one hand he closed the open truck door and continued to back me against it. His mouth descended to meet my waiting lips. As he let go of my hips he held me still with his gaze, he captivated me with the way he could make me do anything. One rough fingertip trailed from my palm up the pale skin of my arm, lightly tracing a circle over my shoulder as his other fingers joined in to cup my cheek. Leaning down he pressed his forehead against my own and just breathed in my fresh scent. He pulled me from the passenger door then, holding my hand in his much larger one as he opened the truck door again; reaching behind the seat he took out a blanket. Without saying a word he locked the door and closed it, pulling me behind him as his long legs ate up the distance. Walking behind him I stared ahead at his long lean body, his blonde hair highlighted by the setting sun. I was still mesmerized by his backside when I realized we were headed in the opposite direction of the carnival. Truth be known, we were headed towards the old barns that once were used on the land, back when it was a farm, and the old owners were still around. Now the county owned the property and it was used for outdoor concerts or as fair grounds.

I followed him to the barn without question and as we passed the no trespassing sign, I didn't even think twice before walking through the door he held open for me. The barn was actually spotless inside. I had expected it to look dilapidated, but the barn was totally empty, clean and aired out. There wasn't much light coming through the two windows, but I could see that there was still a ladder leading to a loft, so could he apparently since he headed straight for it. I ran ahead of him and started up the ladder. Looking back I smiled at the exact moment he realized I had nothing on underneath the skirt. As the smoke in his eyes started to rise, I laughed wickedly and climbed quickly up the last two rungs of the ladder. I looked about the loft and went to one of the corners near the windows. I pulled my top over my head just as he swung his legs up off the ladder. He slowly walked to me, almost as if he was stalking prey. I licked my lips as I threw my shirt at his chest. My crumpled shirt sailed across the sweet air and hit him directly on the chest, he didn't even flinch as it fell to the floor and he stepped right over it, still closing in on me.

He unfolded the blanket and laid it down right near my feet. Slowly he sank to his knees and looked to me, reaching out he tugged on one of my hands. I kicked my shoes off next to the blanket as I stood in front of him. His hands swept down my sides and rested neatly above the curve of my hips. I felt like a goddess as he stared at my body, lush is what he always called me. I didn't care what he called me as long as he touched me. His fingers gripped my hips tightly as he brought his face forward until his nose was pressed into my bellybutton; his breath tickling my tummy as he slowly inhaled my fragrance.

I felt his tongue slide against my soft skin, felt it brush and flicker over me like the lightest of caresses. As his tongue worked around my bellybutton in slow, sweet circles, the dampness between my thighs continued to grow. It was erotic to stand in front of him and be worshipped. I could feel the cool night air come through the window and tickle the wet spots his tongue left behind. I shivered at one point, unaware if it was his movements or the cool air, but he recognized it and without a word swept me off my feet in one move. I ended up laying on the blanket, him kneeling over me. One of his arms was resting beneath my head. I found his mouth was working quickly up my torso, to the valley between my breasts. My bra restricted his mouth from moving up any further, but as I went to sit up, he pressed me back down.

He lay down on his side, his fingers touching the satin of my bra, trailing around the lace cups. I could feel my nipples tighten, and as I gazed down I found him watching the satin pucker and outline my taunt buds. His head descended and I felt the warmth of his mouth against first my left nipple, and then my right one. I could now feel the wetness of his mouth soaking through the material. His mouth moved back to my left nipple, I could feel his teeth worrying against the satin, putting a delightful pressure on my nipples, as his right hand moved up to cup the weight of my other breast. I shifted on the blanket, my body wanting so much more then he was giving me. I felt his right leg slide over my lower body to keep me pinned down, as his mouth continued to explore my breast through its satin confinement.

My body melted into his caresses, urging him on to the natural rhythms of the soul. Slowly I felt his fingers inch along the column of my throat, barely touching my skin yet leaving me with goose bumps. His hand cupped the side of my face as he found my lips with his own. His other hand was shifting around my body and the low hiss of my skirt's zipper could be heard in the soft evening sounds. My eyes opened to look up into his dark gaze. His focus was on my face, my reaction to his every touch. I felt cherished and adored and yet I needed more.

His hands came down to rest on the sides of my skirt, without a gesture I lifted my hips to allow him to pull the soft material down my thighs. I watched my skirts slow descent until his calloused hands let the material drift from them, to the edge of the blanket. I followed those hands as they peeled his own black t-shirt from his body. Sun-kissed skin greeted my eager eyes and I reached to touch him. His hands clasped mine and brought them to his mouth. Laying a small kiss to my knuckles he dropped my hands and continued to slowly unbuckle his belt, his eyes never leaving my face. My breath held as he pulled his belt from his jeans and tossed it on top of my skirt. My cheeks must have been flushed and I noticed his look of concern as I finally let out my breath...this was it...his eyes roamed my body in fascination as he waited for my silent answer.

It was time, this was exactly what I had wanted. Lifting my right hand I ran one of my bubblegum pink nails along the bulge of his jeans. With a hiss of relief or pleasure, he pressed my entire hand against the tight crotch of the jeans. I was somewhat surprised that the jean material felt so soft to my caresses, I let my fingers cup around his manhood and slowly run up and down. Braver now, and feeling somewhat powerful I used my other hand to unsnap the first button. His hands at his sides, eyes hooded, he let me discover him.

I ran my fingers along each inch of skin I barred until I had everyone of the five buttons undone, his cock sprang free into the dewy night air. I was shocked at the size of him, I had touched him before in the dark confines of the truck, I even had caressed him through his pants before...but to actually see him so up close. My fingers clasped around his girth and I decided to slowly roll my fingers up and down his shaft. I watched with sheer fascination and happiness as his hands fisted and he restrained himself. Suddenly his fingers found my center...I hadn't even noticed him move, I was so entranced by his pulsing cock.

His fingers slowly worked the silk of my panties against my already wet folds, his fingers pressing forth to the small nub that was throbbing at my center. I felt the wet silk stick to my clit like a second skin, although the material had been smooth and soft against my skin, here it felt different...almost rough. I was crying with need when he finally pulled away from me, my hands falling to the sides of the blanket as I felt the shudders slowly race through my body.... "Oh, ooooooooooooooooo oh god I think....mmmmm yesssssssssss," I bit my own lip to keep myself quiet...I didn't even understand how it could feel this good to be touched like that.... I never could have imagined.

The wet material of my panties being tugged away from my body brought me back to reality. I saw the determination in his stormy eyes. I quivered under his gaze, knowing the night was still young, he had so much more planned for me. He slowly spread my legs with his fingers. His knees planted between my bent legs as he slowly kissed his way from my belly to my breast, until he worked his slow kisses up the column of my neck. My skin felt like fire and ice was being brought together all at once, I was hot and cold and his chest pressing against my nipples felt like the sheerest pleasure. I felt the rough texture of his chest hair brushing my nipples; his cock was probing against my wet folds. I could feel his hand slide down between our bodies as his mouth pressed to mine. His hand guided his cock to my entrance, slick and hot...waiting for his entrance.

I let out a soft moan, which was lost to the night, as he kept his mouth over mine. I felt my body stretching to accept him. I could feel the muscles in his arms flexing near my sides, see the pleasure and power of his eyes. I closed my eyes as the swift pain took over my whole body. He held still above me, brushing my hair back as he looked into my eyes...for the first time he lifted his lips from mine....they kissed the lone tear from my cheek. Nuzzling my neck he whispered his love in my ear.

His body slowly started to move, and as my own body adjusted to him, I encouraged him with my soft moans. I could just barely move my hips up enough to meet his downward thrusts. My breath was coming so fast, I was being swept away in such a whirlwind of emotion...it felt so wonderful. His body drove deeper and deeper into me as I let out a scream that he couldn't stop. "Pllllllllllleaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee......," I cried as my need for him peaked and he continued to thrust his hips into my body, lifting me from the ground. I came so fast and hard that all I could do was groan low in the back of my throat, as my pussy convulsed tightly around his cock. I felt his own pleasure as he ground his hips hard into me, thrusting hard into my warmth as he found his release.

Moans and sounds of pleasure whispered through the barn's loft as our bodies melded together as one, coming to crisis as one. The pleasure was so intense; I didn't even recognize the sounds coming from my own mouth. I heard his slow exhale as he slid down and let his exhausted body rest against my own. Smiling down at me he slowly rolled to his side, pulling me against him he used the edges of the blanket to cocoon us in each other's warmth. The night was not yet done, but my life as a single woman...was over.

*

I hope you enjoyed the tale of two of my favorite characters....they remain nameless as always. Please vote and let me know how you feel about all or any of my stories...thanks again for reading.

Lovingly,

Sas