Time for a Kit Kat Ch. 03

Story Info
Evan becomes Kat's pussy boy.
3.3k words
4.06
79.3k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers

While kneeling there, before Kat's naked 20-year old body, memories of the summer of 2000 were flooding through Evan's head. Kat's older sister Sharon had been his lover the summer before he headed up to the big city to make a name for himself in corporate finance. Now, Kat had just caught him masturbating while reliving some of their torrid affairs. Worse still, he chose her underwear to cum onto.

"Such a filthy pervert you are Evan," Kat snatched her cum soaked panties from his grasp. She'd had a crush on him for years and had been teasing him all day. She thought he had been fantasizing about her.

Tossing the soiled panties back in Evan's face, "You definitely have to clean those for me now." She slowly looked over Evan's head to the laptop. A picture of Sharon in a skimpy outfit filled the screen. "SHARON!! You beat off to pictures of Sharon while I was in the shower!? What's the matter Evan, don't you think I'm sexy."

"I'm so sorry Kat. Your sister and I go back a long way. She sent me those pictures for God's sake. And you, you teased me all day with those legs, that ass, you practically jerked me off in the car!" Evan was pleading his case. He wasn't sure what to do, but he knew he didn't want Kat telling her parents about this little incident. He could just imagine Mr. Graham's face. "You see sir, your daughter sent me naked pictures of herself so I beat off and came on your other daughter's panties while she was naked in the shower next to me." That conversation would likely end with Mr. Graham's fist going through Evan's skull, a feat the ex-quarterback could probably pull off.

"I think I should call home now." Kat picked up Evan's cordless phone from the desk and began dialing. "If you don't start licking my pussy right now, any shot you had with my sister and survival for that matter, are over."

Kat sat on the edge of Evan's queen size bed, spread her legs wide, and began dialing. "You, " she said pointing at Evan, "lick. Hi mum, how are you? Everything's fine, yes the flight was okay. I was a little nervous, but Evan was there to lend a hand." She mockingly made a jerking-off motion with her hand before snapping her fingers and pointing to her crotch once more.

"It's been interesting so far mum." Panicking, Evan quickly lunged at Kat's pussy and began lapping away. "Mmmm, the city's nice and I saw a La Senza! I know, I'm so excited. I can't wait to start work. Don't worry about my clothes, Evan said he's taking me out to get a new outfit for work. Yeah, I got a stain on my nice blouse. No, I don't know where it came from, it's kind of white."

Looking up in trepidation from his duties between Kat's thighs, she patted him on the head then shoved his face back into her pussy. As Kat continued with her small talk, Evan kissed and licked her engorged labia. The air conditioning he had formerly forgotten to leave on during his latest trip was now cooling the apartment down. Kat's skin, fresh from the shower, began to cool. Her nipples stood erect and Evan couldn't resist the urge to reach up and massage her breasts. Rising from between her legs, he pushed Kat back onto the bed and began sucking on her nipples.

Covering the lower end of the receiver Kat whispered, "Good boy, suck those titties. Get me nice and wet baby. No mum, Evan's just taking care of some things for me. He's been a perfect gentleman, so far....." She returned to her phone conversation, seemingly oblivious to Evan's attempts to try and take control of the situation. "Is Sharon home? I want to say hello."

"Good boy Evan, now lick my ass." She turned over sticking her ass up in the air. Holding herself up with one hand and the phone in the other, she glanced back as Evan began to lick her pussy from behind. "Not my pussy you idiot, I said lick my ass!"

Gulping, Evan began to tentatively rim Kat's tiny asshole. God I'd like to fuck her ass right now, he thought. He began to massage her beautiful round ass cheeks and took turns licking one ass cheek and the other, working his way back to her pussy.

"Hey Sharon! Yeah, everything is going great. No, he's just cleaning up. I saw those pictures you emailed Evan, you're so naughty! I think he was masturbating to them while I was in the shower," Kat giggled, trying to sound innocent. "No, we're going out for supper tonight. Evan's treat. I'll call you guys after my first day and let you know how it goes. Okay, I will. Tell daddy I love him. Bye." The beep to hang up the phone was music to Evan's ears. Kat hadn't ruined him just yet.

"Mmmmm, that's nice Evan. Sharon's right, you are a good pussy licker. You like my pussy don't you?"

"Yes Kat." Evan replied, not wanting to play along too much.

"I don't' think you should call me Kat. Keep licking by the way. I think you should call me Mistress. At work tomorrow, you can call me Miss Graham. Okay?"

"Sure," Evan replied, raising himself and massaging Kat's ass with his hands, making to enter her from behind.

"Hey!" Kat spun around and slapped Evan across the face. "What did I just say?"

"Come on Kat!" SLAP!! She hit him again and turned on the phone.

"Do I have to make another call pussy boy?"

"No..... Mistress."

"That's better. Now, where did you think you were going with that cock, huh? Did you want to fuck my tight little pussy? Did you pussy boy?"

"Yes Kat." Evan looked down, trying to look ashamed. He had hoped to seduce Kat and have his way with her until he could get rid of her.

"Jesus, for a smart man you're pretty dumb. Now come her." Kat sat now, with her legs together on the edge of the bed. "Here boy, come on." She patted her lap.

Evan stood up, which put his cock inches from Kat's lips and he thrust it towards her. "Ah, Jesus!" Kat had snatched his cock with her long nails and dug them into his tender flesh.

"Pussy boy, bend over my knees now. You need a good spanking."

Evan couldn't believe what was going on, his mind was racing. He was good at problem solving when he was given the time, but against this evil-minded girl he had no time to come up with any solution. Stumped mentally, he complied.

"Whap! Whap!" Kat's hands spanked Evan's bare ass. On the second swipe she took the time to dig her nails into his ass.

"Owww!"

"Good, I wanted that to hurt. So it's settled, from now on you'll call me Mistress and you'll do whatever I say, when I say it. Got it?"

"Yes Mistress." Calling this college girl mistress, this was ridiculous. Evan had to think of something to do, fast, before this went too far.

"Good. Now, how about we ease that pressure building up in your dirty little cock, eh pussy boy?"

"Oh yeah, I'd love to fuck you with it.... Mistress."

"Ah ah, only if I say so. Suck this finger like a cock pussy boy!" She fed her long middle finger to Evan's mouth pushing it in and out. "Good, good. That's enough you horny bitch!" She slapped Evan's ass with her free hand.

"Oh Jesus!" Evan squealed as Sharon roughly invaded his ass with her wet finger.

"Oh you're tight pussy boy. You like this though don't you? Did Sharon ever finger your ass bitch, huh?" Kat mocked him as she stroked and searched to find Evan's prostate. Her finger was quickly thrust deep in his ass, as far as it could go.

"No Mistress," God, what was all this bitch nonsense about. He and Sharon had played around like that a few times, but not on a regular basis. "OH shit Kat, sorry Mistress. OH, ow Mistress please, OWW. Fuck!"

Kat loved to hear him moan and scream as she fucked his ass with her finger. Locating his prostate, she began stroking it with abandon. She felt Evan relax and give in to the pleasure she was giving him.

"Ohhhhhhh Mistress!"

"Yeah, you like that don't you pussy boy. Your Mistress fucking your ass! Such a little bitch, are you going to cum? Cum for your Mistress pussy boy! Cum!"

Evan had never had his ass violated like this before. It hurt, but it also felt good as Kat's finger fucked him harder and harder. He could feel his orgasm building and reached down to jerk his cock, anxious to cum and get this embarrassing situation over with.

"Oh yes Mistress, I'm coming. I'm coming. Unnnggghhhh. Fuck, yes, YES! YES! Shit, oh fuck...... Mistress thank you." Evan blew his load all over Kat's legs.

"Oh you dirty boy, you made a mess!"

"Sorry Mistress."

"Don't sorry me, lick it up you little cunt licking, cum sucking whore! You know you want it! I know all about your cum sucking days bitch! Licking your nasty jizz off Sharon's tits and right out of her pussy. You like cum and getting it up the ass, you're a sissy boy faggot aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress." Resigned to his fate Evan began licking his cum up, off Kat's legs as she berated him. He was hard as a rock again. He couldn't be enjoying this humiliation could he?

"I knew it. Wait until Kitty gets up here. We'll land all kinds of guys. Maybe you can suck someone else's cum from my pussy, would you like that pussy boy?" Looking down, she saw that Evan had cleaned his entire load off her thighs.

"Okay, now you're going to have a shower and I'm going to get ready for dinner. We'll go somewhere nice, on you of course. Don't worry, I'll lay out your clothes."

Evan retreated to the sanctuary of the shower stall. Turning on the warm water, stepping in face first, he hoped the water would help wash away the dirty feeling he had all over. Outside, Kat set out a nice suit for him to wear with a casual shirt. Designer socks, this bastard's loaded, she thought. Instead of his own underwear she laid out a pair of her own panties that said, "Boys suck." Snickering, she began putting on her own outfit.

Suiting to the new dominatrix role she saw herself in, she broke out her thigh-high fuck me boots, black stockings and a little black dress. Fixing her hair as Evan came out of the shower she gazed down at his still hard cock.

"Still horny baby? After cumming twice, I bet you're an animal in bed aren't you?"

"Didn't Sharon tell you? I used to fuck her for hours."

"Yeah right, she said you used to blow your load in a minute. You could lick for hours, but not fuck, sweetie. Now go get ready for dinner, I laid out your clothes."

Evan dried himself off in the bathroom and stepped into his bedroom to see what Kat had laid out. "Oh fuck, panties? Come on!?"

"Look bitch, I don't know what you were thinking about in that shower, but you're mine now, so put on those pretty little panties like a good bitch! Got it!"

"Yes Mistress," Evan slipped on the tight, girlie underwear and quickly donned the rest of his clothes. Feeling a little uncomfortable, he was a boxer shorts kind of guy after all; he looked at himself in the mirror. In his suit, he felt much better, more manly and in control.

"Very nice Evan, you look like a man again! No one will know you're a little cum sucking slut, will they?"

The pair left Evan's apartment. Despite the humid day, a light evening shower had cooled things down and they comfortably walked to one of the main streets. Walking arm and arm, they looked like a normal couple out taking a stroll before a late supper. Dinner was uneventful. Kat chose the ritziest looking place she could find, but it was well within Evan's price range. She actually thought the $100 dinner was expensive! Thank God she's a small town girl, thought Evan.

On the way home they meandered through the busy streets as Kat took in the sights and sounds of the big city. Homeless beggars, street musicians, fancy cars zipping past, and stores up and down the street as far as the eye could see.

"We have to get me some new clothes for work, don't you think?"

"Look Kat, Miss Graham, sorry, how far are you planning to take this?" She had reprimanded him in front of the waitress at dinner for calling her by her first name.

"I haven't decided yet. Don't think I've forgotten what a dirty pervert you are just because we had a nice, classy dinner though! And look, just what a dirty pervert like you would love, a sex shop!" They stopped in front of the store as passers by within earshot gave Evan a once over.

"In we go!" Kat said, pulling Evan into the store.

Not overly large, the store had an ample supply of sexy outfits, dildos, lubricants, dirty magazines, classier erotica, and adult movies. An attractive older woman stood behind a counter as two lesbians gazed at dildos in one corner.

"Oh my God, are they lesbians?" Whispered Kat. The East Coast tended to be a little backward and didn't have many publicly gay people strolling Main Street.

"Yes Miss Graham."

"OH MY GOD!" Kat squealed picking up a large, black dildo. "This is huge! Look, it's so much bigger than you Evan!" She was no longer whispering and could be heard all over the store. The two lesbians glanced at the couple, laughed, one went back to what they were doing while the other piped up.

"Better be careful sweetie, once you have a cock that big in you you'll never go back to, well, you know..."

"May I help you?" asked the woman behind the counter, quietly and discreetly.

"Sure," Kat piped up, "I want a nice dildo so I can fuck myself with it and maybe my little pussy boy's ass here. He's having a bit of a problem with staying power, if you know what I mean?" Evan's face turned beat-red and he looked at the floor.

"Perhaps you'd be interested in these," the lady pointed to the section the lesbian pair had just vacated. "There's also cock rings under the counter if you care to have a look. They may help with that staying power problem. Don't worry sir, it's quite common, there's no need to be ashamed."

"Oh wow thanks! I think he likes cumming quickly anyway. What he really likes is to be fucked in the ass, isn't that right pussy boy?"

"Yes Mistress," Evan replied just wanting to get the hell out of there.

"In that case, you may want one of these," the woman showed Kat several strap-on dildos. "You can alternate sizes if you like and they're all easy to clean."

"Very nice, I'll take that one. Now let's see, he took my middle finger all the way up his ass this afternoon, do you have any sets of cocks that start out that big and get larger? I suppose we'll need some lube too, can't have my little bitch bleeding out his ass can I?"

"No ma'am, we don't recommend using these without lubricant. At least, not on the young man's ass." She snickered. Evan just stood there, completely humiliated. They were talking like he wasn't even there. "There are several costumes that may help you get into your role as his dominatrix, have a look over here."

The two women looked at several black latex and leather outfits. After 20 minutes of browsing the woman apologized, but the store was closing. Evan was glad to hear that, but wasn't too thrilled to see the cock ring that was sure to wrapped around his dick tonight as Kat shoved those new dildos up his ass. He paid for the items as quickly as he could and ushered Kat out the door.

"Please come again if you have any questions! Go easy on his ass tonight young lady." The woman called to them as they left the store. Evan was so glad the place was deserted.

"Don't worry Evan. The lady said the lube will numb your ass, it won't hurt that much and you still get to enjoy the pleasure. It's really the best of both worlds. I can't wait to try this stuff out, let's go." She hurried him along.

As they entered the lobby to Evan's building, his gorgeous blonde neighbour just happened to be fumbling with her keys. Oh no, thought Evan, what will Kat do now? The sexy young woman managed to find the right key and open the door just as she noticed the pair behind her.

"Oh, hello," She said, smiling at Evan. They had passed by one another, saying hello as people do, but Evan had never introduced himself.

"Hi, I think we're neighbours." Kat piped up as Evan held his breath waiting to see if she planned to embarrass him further.

"Oh yes, you're on the 15th floor next to me aren't you? I'm Katrina, Sharon is it? I thought you looked older when we met before?" Evan's heart sank, when did Sharon talk to this woman?

"No, no. That's my older sister, I'm Kat and this is Evan. I'm in town for the summer and Evan here has been kind enough to put me up."

Evan began to relax as the three entered the elevator to head upstairs. It appeared as though Kat wasn't going to destroy his image in front of his gorgeous neighbour.

"Did a little shopping did we?" Katrina inquired pointing to the sex store bag.

"Oh yes, just a few things to spice up the sex, you know?" Again, Evan held his breath.

"The woman who owns that store is very helpful, she's great. Did you get those boots there, those are so sexy!" Katrina asked.

"No, I brought these up from home. If you like you can borrow them some time?"

"Thanks, here we are. Have a good night you two, don't make too much noise." Katrina joked as she opened the door to her condo. Quickly opening his door and entering the apartment, Evan let out a big sigh of relief.

"Awwww, is little pussy boy glad I didn't embarrass him in front of sexy little Katrina? I wonder if she's going to hear you moan tonight bitch!" Kat returned to her dominating role the instant the door closed. "Take your new cock ring and the lube into your bedroom. Get naked, except for your cute new panties of course, and wait for me."

"Yes Mistress, thank you." Evan answered taking the ring and bottle of lube into his room and stripping down. Seeing Katrina, being so close to her, he began to get hard just at the thought of her. Evan took off his clothes, hung up his suit, and lay on the bed waiting for Kat to beckon. His stomach was in knots. Remembering the cock ring he lifted his dick out of the tight, girly panties and put it on. Thinking of Katrina, he began to stroke his cock. After several minutes of fantasizing and stroking himself, he poured some lube on his dick to see how it felt. Closing his eyes, he pictured Katrina naked.

Sensing someone was watching, he opened his eyes and there was his Mistress.....

(To be continued)

cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers