Time for Bed

Story Info
Stealthy hands in the night.
1.7k words
4.27
41.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zed_man
zed_man
6 Followers

It is dark in your house. I move silently towards your bedroom, stealthy in the night. I am a shadow. As I climb the stairs I step over the creaky step, no one would notice my approach, certainly not you in your sleep. I open your door without creak or groan to see you sleeping peacefully and close it securely with equal care.

I watch you sleep for some short while, enjoying your faint smile as you dream happy thoughts, the rise and fall of your breasts as you breathe, your hands resting gently on your body. You lie before me only half covered in the heat of the night, a sheet light as gossamer. I pull the sheet back from you and you sigh slightly and shift your position a little. You lift your hands to either side of your head in your sleep; all the better for me. Your nightgown is short, silky and sheer and has risen up in the night to reveal your shapely thighs. I pause to take in the view before me. You shift again and reveals yet more thigh; a smooth, pale swatch of skin disappearing temptingly beneath your nightgown.

I have a silken rope in my hands and skilfully attach it to your headboard. You do not stir. Again I pause to enjoy the vision before me. Quiet, peaceful; about to become anything but that.

You awaken with a start. Something has hold of your wrists! You cannot move. Your sleep muffled head cannot understand. What is happening? Why can I not move my hands? In the near dark the last image you make out is of a figure leaning over you. You are blind. Something has covered your eyes. Soft as velvet, black as night. You open your mouth to scream just as the gag is put in place. Your screams are caught in your throat. You can feel now the rope tying your wrists. What is happening? Your feet begin to thrash but are held in a strong grip. In your confusion and panic you are unable to fight. Your ankles secured as your wrists.

You lie on your bed still, not uncomfortable but unable to move, unable to see, unable to scream, at the mercy of your captor. You feel the cold chill of steel against your body. A knife scratches gently across your skin, enough that you are aware of it but not enough to break your skin. In a quick movement your night dress is cut from you. You feel the cool night air on your exposed body.

Once you are secured I can take my time. I look upon you anew, marvelling at your body. Your arms are spread wide as are your legs. Your head moves from side to side trying to locate me. Your night dress lies to your sides, ruined, exposing you to me. I can see your neatly trimmed pubic hair and the faintest outline of your cunt. I run my hand gently along your calf slowly moving it up your thigh, delighting in the smooth skin beneath my fingers. You squirm at my touch. I continue my gentle progress up your body, over your stomach and so delicately over your ribs towards your breast. You feel my fingers trail around the outer swell of your breast and squirm again, still not understanding your fate. My hand cups your face and smoothes your cheek. You are helpless before me.

You lie there unable to move aware of my movements now. You recoil at the touch of my hands against your skin but can do nothing to escape those strong hands. With sight and touch removed your other senses heighten. You can smell my aftershave, hear my light footfalls and heavier breathing. You can sense my intent. Those strong hands are on your body again but gentle, it occurs to you that this man may mean you no harm. The experience is confusing you, your pulse is racing, on one hand blind panic screams in your mind but on the other...you are beginning to feel aroused at the feeling of helplessness.

I move my hands on your body again, more firmly this time, exploring the curve of your thighs, the swell of your breasts. I can feel your nipples harden as my hand passes over them. As I move my hand up your thigh I can see your cunt begin to open, the moisture of your growing excitement beginning to flow. I cup your cunt with my hand basking in its warmth. Firmly and deliberately I pinch your nipple and then roll it between my thumb and finger. You are tossing your head lazily from side to side now, raising your chin towards me as I apply such delicious pressure to your nipples and cunt. You are fully open to me now and sopping wet, your excitement obvious.

You can hardly contain yourself. The feelings you are experiencing are like none you have felt before. You should be horrified at your bondage and yet you are more excited than ever before. Strong hands caress your body but with no reference point. Who do they belong to, someone you know? Someone you have met in passing that followed you home? It doesn't matter. The hand cupping your cunt has poured excitement from you. You are wet beyond belief. A finger teases around your entrance, running gently along the length of your slit. Suddenly you feel a familiar pressure on your lips and two fingers push into your cunt. Your want to sigh out loud but the gag keeps you silent. Your mind reels as those fingers withdraw only to plunge back into you. As their thrusting gathers pace you feel pressure on your clit, circling and tapping it, passing waves of sexual electricity directly to your brain. You cum almost immediately, arching your back and shaking your head. The fingers don't stop. They push in and out of you bring pulsing waves of pleasure with them you feel a tongue lapping around your lips, sucking up your juice. As it finds you clit you can feel your orgasm building again. Just as you are about to peak and cum again, the fingers withdraw and the tongue moves away to your thighs. Your frustration is evident to your tormentor.

As I move away from your hot cunt you squirm before me. Your cunt pulses at me lamenting its sudden loss. I kiss my way slowly up your body and lick you nipple. I swirl my tongue around your hardening bud and pinch it between my teeth with just enough pressure to make you arch your back towards me. Slowly I repeat this treatment with your other nipple, biting a little harder on your flesh. In return you grind your cunt against me, delirious in your desire. Removing my clothes rapidly I move onto your bed between your thighs. You feel my movement and wonder what is to happen next.

As you lie there you feel me move away briefly and then a shifting of the weight on your bed. You feel a cool breeze on your cunt as it is breathed on from millimetres away. Immediately you feel a tongue back on your cunt, invading you with powerful strokes. Two fingers spread you open and the tongue licks you firmly from the base of your slit to your clit, again and again. The orgasm you so nearly had rushes back with a power that takes your breath away. As you cum you flood the mouth and tongue of your captor, groaning with desire. You want to grip this mans head and grind it into you but all movement is denied. In frustration you ride your orgasm for an eternity as wave after wave of pleasure rushes through you.

The pressure on your bed shifts again. You can feel movement against your thighs and suddenly there is a presence pushing against you. Your captors heavy cock is nudging against you. With a stifled moan you feel the tip of his cock open you and slide inside. It rests briefly, heavy and pulsing, before pushing onward again. With each thrust another inch of hard cock is pushed slowly into you, until you feel coarse pubes tickling you. As soon as it is fully in, it is equally slowly withdrawn. You think it will be pulled out all together but at the last moment you are invaded again. This big cock is stretching you open. You can feel it pushing against your inner walls, filling you completely. The pace quickens, your cunt responds by flooding you with moisture. Harder and harder this man slams into you, grinding your bodies together with a wonderful pressure on your clit. It seems like an eternity and you cum again and again as you are so completely filled with cock. You feel your invader stiffen and suddenly you are filled with hot spunk. You feel it gush into you with jet after hot jet. Your captor groans and thrusts in time with his orgasm. This is too much for you and as his orgasm ends you cum again in a last almighty wave which rips through you, starting deep in your belly and exploding outwards through your entire body.

Looking down at you spent and satisfied, you are a mess. Your bed is a tangle of sheets, sticky with cum and sweat, your night dress tattered rags, your hair is stuck to you and yours legs are spread wide and limp. You have collapsed in the power of your orgasm and now sleep more soundly than ever before, completely satisfied and utterly spent. I stop briefly to untie you and remove you gag and blindfold. Your eyes flicker momentarily but you do not waken. I cover you with your sheet and leave as silently as I arrived, with complete anonymity.

Later you wake to find yourself alone. You have had the best fuck in your life and you have no idea with whom. You feel a little lost and confused. Did you dream it? No, the marks on your wrists and ankles bear testament to your rough treatment. The soreness in your cunt, although pleasant, bears further confirmation of the night's activities. You stumble to the bathroom to relieve yourself. The steam from your bath reveals a message written on your mirror. 'Tonight will not be my last visit'. You are shocked back into the present but thrilled in the knowledge that the night will be repeated. You look forward to the next instalment.

zed_man
zed_man
6 Followers