Time for Truth Ch. 10

Story Info
8.5k words
4.81
14.4k
8

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers

Welcome back,

Clarence claims his woman. Javon loses control. Our friendly vampires are back. We get a peak at the Jael Pack.

^^^^WARNING: There is an element of nonconsent and incest in this chapter.^^^^

There are no sexual acts involving any one underage in this chapter. All sexual acts involve participants that are above the age of consent.

Thank you so much for reading my offerings and sharing your thoughts.

Happy reading. IR2R

Iyoka ***pronounced***I yo kuh

*****

"They are almost here." Nina boasted excitedly as her mother's flight approach. Hannah had never left Thane, neither had Miriam or Jebediah, so this visit was so very special. Thaddeus drove her to the airport to meet her family. They brought two vans. One for their guest, and one to carry their bags.

Blaine and Vince rode in the second van. Vince was a bit agitated, but he wasn't talking. On their way to the airport, Blaine knew something was wrong. He thought about the girl, Diane, and he knew she had taken off. . They were in transit to the airport, but Thaddeus was not worried yet. As they waited, Blaine contacted him, Thaddeus, I'm taking Vince to check on a friend. We'll meet you at the airport.

Blaine drove to the apartment complex. He and Vince rushed to Diane's apartment. Vince banged on the door. No answer. "Diane! Diane!" he yelled. There was still no answer.

Vince then ran to the windows and peered inside. She was not in there.

Vince was upset. She was gone and he had no idea where she could have gone. Blaine talked to his nephew. "Calm down. Let's ask the neighbors. She may have just gone for a walk or jog." he explained. However, like Vince, he believed she had run again.

After talking to several neighbors, the apartment manager came over. Although it was against regulations, Blaine convinced the woman to check inside. She found the letter of vacancy and the rent payment for the next month. Vince rushed inside, everything was gone, her clothes, backpack, everything.

He collapsed, and the, manager felt bad for him. She tried to offer encouraging words, but Vince did not hear her. His mate was out there alone and running. He had no idea where she had gone.

"Vince, we will find her." Blaine assured his nephew.

He turned to the apartment manager and thanked him for talking with them. Then he had to get to the airport to pick up the group from Thane. Javon, Vince's mate has gone. She ran off last night. Blaine sent to their alpha.

Wait, Vince met his mate. Do you know who she is? Is he ok? Javon sent. He was ready to send out search parties. As soon as the members from Thane were settled in, he would talk to Vince and begin the search for this girl.

He's worried, Javon. He is blaming himself. Look, I know we are needed at the airport, but I want to drive around first. I told Thaddeus we'd be there. We will; it's just that...Blaine stopped.

OK, see if you can find out anything, then go pick up our guest. What is the girl's name? I can have people start searching. Javon asked.

Diane Black, but I don't think that's her real name. She is clearly a runaway, and when we stopped by, it set her off againBlaine sent.

What does she look like? Javon asked.

Blaine described Diane. Javon wrote down what he said to give to his researcher. Also he'd alert Gustavo. If the vampires were to help, they'd stand a better chance of finding the girl. As soon as Blaine ended their connection, Javon called Gustavo. Within seconds, several vampires were sent out to search for her.

"Vince, I called Javon, He's sending a team. We will find her." Blaine said once more.

Vince nodded. Diane ran from him. He never should have gone to her apartment. Then she would still be here. This was his fault. He would find her, and he would see what frightened her so much. Then he'd find a way to protect her.

They drove and searched. Nothing, not even a glimpse of where she might be. "Blaine, we have to pick up our guest. Let's just go to the airport and pick them up. I'll look for Diane on my own."

"No, I'm looking with you. We will find her and we will find out what she is running from. We will protect her, OK. Vince. I give you my word; I will help you find her." Blaine vowed.

As they drove on, on the side of the road in the thicket of the trees, a female wolf stalked her prey. She pounced on a small animal as she heard the vehicle drive by. Kicking herself, she hated that she missed a possible ride. The she wolf started walking. After a while, she shifted back to human form and redressed. The girl was wary. She had walked a great distance, by now if someone had found her apartment, then she was gone long enough so they could not find a trail.

The road was long and rocky. She grew tired, but trudged on. She'd find someplace to rest; if she became so tired she couldn't walk anymore. She'd had a small meal, so she should be good for a few hours at least.

Vince trusted his uncle. If he said he was going to help him search, then he would. But he feared she didn't want to be found. They arrived at the airport as Blaine's phone rang. He answered.

"We're here, stay in the front. I'm driving around. In a few minutes, their family came into view. Blaine and Vince parked. They got out and loaded the luggage. He recognized Clarence immediately and was glad to see him. He wasn't clear why he came, but Javon told him he was coming.

Clarence was nervous. In a few minutes, they'd be at The Loess Pack compound. He'd be near Aria. His heart pounded, but he maintained his cool façade.

Vince walked around and spoke. He knew she had to fight this guy at some point, but right now, he was worried about Diane.

Soon both vans were loaded, and they were heading home. He could come back to look for her. Where to look? He had no idea. Diane please be careful, be safe. He sent.

FUCK! Amari swore as she twisted her ankle. She'd been walking for hours. She only stopped for a few hours in the early morning. So far, no one stopped to offer her a ride, but that was OK, she would keep walking. When she saw a hotel, she'd stop and rest, But for right now, she had to keep moving. Amari sat on the side of the road and checked her ankle. It hurt, but it didn't feel broken. She stood and hobbled on, soon the pain eased and she picked up her pace. She prayed someone would drive by and offer her a ride. She heard a vehicle approaching but she kept moving.

Thaddeus drove back, talking with their guest, he almost didn't see the person waling ahead. It was Clarence that noticed the person that was walking. Being wolves, they decided to stop. It was strange for someone to be walking down the long winding highway. Thaddeus noticed that the person was limping. He pulled up behind the person and got out.

"Son, can we help you?" Thaddeus pulled over and asked the person that was walking. Wolves Amari thought.

"Sir, I'm fine, I don't need anything from you." She answered. She walked away.

"Female, she was a lone werewolf. As a beta, Thaddeus went into protective mode. Nina climbed out as did the other passengers. The girl was talking but desperate to get away. Blaine saw Thaddeus pulled over and he pulled in behind him. Blaine exited his van and he recognized her scent. "Diane? Sweetheart wait..." She dropped everything and ran. Vince took off after her. Both shifted and vanished. Using his vampiric abilities, Vince caught her in no time. She fought him.

"Let me go. You're not sending me back there. I'll rather die than go back," she screamed as she fought.

Vince absorbed her blows, as the rest of the caravan joined them. "Diane, I won't send you anywhere, let me help you." He pleaded.

Blaine took off after the two. He along with Clarence and Nina reached them in a clearing. Vince was holding the girl and she was fighting to get free. The small group approached cautiously. He held her close, whispering to her. She calmed, and Nina joined the young couple.

Clarence gave the young lady his jacket and Blaine gave Vince his. Nina coaxed the girl to the van. She was exhausted, and they could tell she'd been walking for hours. She had walked quite a distance from her apartment. From her actions, she was afraid, but she knew Vince. He rode in the van with the guest from Thane. The young couple sat together and everyone was silent.

Javon, we found her. We're headed home, Blaine sent. She is terrified Javon. I don't know where she is from, but wherever it is she does not want to go back there.

Soon they arrives at Loess. The girl trembled, and Vince assured her that no one would hurt her. Vince walked her over to medical. As they waited, Javon had some omegas take them clothes. Kim examined the girl and was concerned with what she found. The girl was clearly abused. She would not talk, but she knew once she reported to Alphas, they would grant her asylum.

Kim called her mate, Manson. After examining the girl, she just needed to be held. He came, and did not ask questions. He just held his mate. Madam Alpha, can you come to the medical center as soon as possible. she sent.

Yes, let me greet our other guest. Elise replied.

Elise was greeting the Thane wolves and wondering about Clarence. She had her suspicions, but decided to keep them to herself for now. Marisol's graduation was in a few hours and their guest needed to freshen up.

Hanna, Miriam, and Jebediah were staying with Nina and Thaddeus. Clarence was staying in the alpha home. A theta showed hum to his room. He took a few minutes to unpack. His heart pounded. As far as the members here knew, he accompanied his pack members because Hannah was afraid to fly. However, how did he tell this man, he was here for his daughter? Everyone went out and someone knocked. "Clarence, the kids are here. Come on down and speak. You know the boys will be glad to see you." Jebediah explained.

Clarence exhaled and joined his friend. "Clarence, you're here." Benny was the first person to greet him. He spoke but he searched until he found her. She looked up, and promptly stood to leave.

He forgot about the alpha, his friends, and all of the others that were there. He was not letting her walk away from him again. "Aria, wait. Please, we need to talk." She froze.

Javon frowned. It did not take a genius to see that something happened in California. He watched the older male approach his daughter, and for brief second, pain flashed in her eyes, Javon stood, but Elise touched his shoulder. "We have guest. Let them talk."

Elise smiled, and reminded everyone of the time for the ceremony. She needed to go to the medical center to check on their guest. Vince was already at the medical center. He was with the girl. He refused to leave her side. Elise walked in and sent a mental hug to her son. She reminded him that she lived him and would help his mate.

The girl was wary. She eyed the alpha madam suspiciously. Elise walked in and sat down. She waited, The young lady was agitated. She was frightened. After she calmed, Elise spoke. "Diane, you are welcomed here. You are safe. No one will hurt you." She took her hand and looked at Vince, "Son, can you leave us alone. Doctor Kim and I want to talk with Diane, Ok?" she requested.

Vince froze. His wolf prowled. His mate tried to run from him. He didn't want to let her out of his sight. Vince, she is safe. No one will harm her, I give you my word, Elise sent to her son.

Vince nodded and leaned close to his mate. "I'm right outside. Mom won't hurt you. OK."

Vince walked to the waiting area and Ares was there waiting. "Hey, you OK?"

"I'm fine. I'm just glad we found her." He exhaled." When I realized she was gone. Man, I cannot describe what I felt. It was like my heart stopped. When we found her walking, I knew I had to find a way to protect her. She's mine, Ares. I don't know what she's afraid of, but I will defend her with my life if I must."

Ares sat beside his brother; he knew exactly how he felt. His mate was thousands of miles away and he missed her so much. Whatever Vince needed to protect this woman, he would provide. They just needed to know who she was running from.

Kim spoke when Vince left. She explained what she found. Elise froze. Whoever hurt this girl was a vile, disgusting creature. Diane started crying. Elise took her hand, "Sweetheart, we want to help you. Please tell us who hurt you. If we know who did this then we will make sure they never get near you again."

Amari froze. Can I trust her? If she calls the Alpha, he might send Joe. I'm not going back there.

She started to panic again. Elise hugged her, and whispered, "You never have to go back there. You have my word."

"If he learns I'm here, he will send someone to get me." Amari cried. "I won't go back there. I'd rather die. I won't ever agree to mate with Joe."

Joe! Elise froze. There was only one man with that name that she knew caused irrational fear.

Love what is it? What about Joe? Javon became angry. If this was the beta from Jael, he now had to take some type of action against that pack.

The girl, she said she will not mate with him. Elise sent.

Javon did not answer. "I'm calling Gernick. He can have his people check the Jael Pack. If she's from Jael, we will not send her back he replied.

Elise smiled, and Amari calmed down. She felt safe. She didn't know theses wolves, and they were rumored to be friends with vampires, but here she felt safe. Besides, Vince was here. Out of everyone she ever met. Vince never lied to her.

"What is your real name? We both know it's not Diane." Elise asked when the girl stopped crying.

"Amari, my name is Amari Jael." She became fearful once more. "Please don't call my pack. Don't send me back there."

"Honey, you never have to go back there again. And we will not allow them to come take you. You're safe here." She promised. Amari hugged her so tightly, as her body shook. For over two years she had hid from them. She knew they sent scouts, but somehow she was able to evade them. Last night as she walked for miles, she had run out of options. She was trying to learn a trade so she could at least work, but she feared being found so after Vince visited she ran.

Vince knew she was distressed, and moved to go back in. Ares stopped him. "Mom won't hurt her., OK. Come on sit with me. Let's wait."

Elise and Kim came out of her room, and Vince was headed back in. Elise stopped him. "She's sleeping. Vince, we will protect your mate. You don't have to worry. Amari is safe now."

Vince frowned, "Amari? Who is..." Then he knew Amari had to be her real name. "Amari, that's absolutely beautiful." He sighed and went to check on his mate.

*****

Meanwhile, Clarence managed to get Aria to stop and talk to him.

"Why are you here? We have nothing left to talk about." Aria stated bluntly.

"We do need to talk Aria, but right now Marisol's graduation takes precedence. Will you meet with me after the ceremony?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, I have plans to spend time with my friends and family. We're having a late lunch, so today that is not a good time." She answered. She was not sending time alone with this man. She could pretend he didn't affect her in short moments, but alone she would not be able to hide what she felt.

Clarence nodded. He would wait. "OK, after then, We need to talk Aria. We need to find a way to coexist." He explained

"You're always so cool, so in control." She hissed. "Other than the time you yelled at me, do you ever lose your composure? Nothing affects you, unless it will affect your reputation. So you want closure. It's closed. I failed to hold up my end of the bargain, and you reminded me of that fact."

"Aria, stop." Clarence whispered. "We're not done. I'm not leaving."

He moved to her, encircling her waist. Aria backed away as he advanced. Catching her carefully, he pulled her close, inhaling her scent. "I remember, I remember how you moaned my name. I remember how your body molded into mine. I remember how you taste. I have not looked at, or even touched another woman since you walked away. We're not done, Baby. I am not letting you go." Her body leaned into his embrace, Clarence smiled. "Age is my issue, not yours. But despite that, I am no good without you. Let's go to the graduation, and I understand that you have plans today. But tonight, tomorrow, at some point, we need to be alone. We need to talk."

Fuck! Aria thought. Her body was already humming for this man. His voice soothed her. She loved being held by him, but he hurt her. He made her afraid. She tried to move away, but he tightened his grip. No man has the right to smell this damn good. She thought. Damn, no man should feel this good.

Slowly, Clarence let go. His wolf protested, but he subjugated his animal. Javon joined them and his eyes questioned his friend. "Baby go dress."Clarence whispered.

Aria moved as her father joined them. "Clarence, Aria is everything alright here?" he asked.

Aria was nervous. Clarence smiled. "It's fine. Aria was about to go dress for the ceremony." Aria smiled and left the gentlemen alone.

As soon as she was gone, Javon turned on Clarence, "Hell no! I won't allow this. I want your ass back on a plane to California. I'll drive you to the airport."

Clarence had to decide how to handle this. Here he was with the father of the girl that was his mate. He loved her and he had to get Javon to understand. "Javon, listen..." Suddenly he was looking up from the ground.

Blaine happened to see them and was there holding back his brother. Another beta joined them and helped pull the alpha back from his guest. "You stay the hell away from my daughter. You're old enough to be her father. If I had known Michael would allow you to... I want you to just go." Javon declared.

Aria felt strange, Daddy was angry. Clarence! She gasped, something had happened to him. She rushed back out and saw her lover bleeding and her father threatening him. "Daddy no!. Oh Luna, Clarence are you OK?" she asked, checking him. He wasn't bleeding anymore, but seeing his daughter touch the much older man set Javon off once more.

Clarence knew he had to end this, but if Javon thought he was leaving, he could think again. "Um, I'll go. Javon, I mean no disrespect, but she's..."he did not get a chance to finish because Javon was hitting him again. Aria screamed. Her father was beating her mate.

"Daddy, stop. Please, stop."She begged. Thaddeus had joined them and he and Blaine separated the two males. Aria was hysterical, as Elise joined the fray.

"Javon, baby. Please stop." She stated moving to hold her mate. Aria was holding on to Clarence, checking him. Elise was trying to soothe her mate. She'd never seen Javon like this. This was about more that Clarence.

Aria, take Clarence back inside. Let me talk to your father. Elise sent.

"Clarence, come on." Aria whispered. After her dad's reaction, she knew they would not be together. Clarence was right. She was too young. Girl we are twenty-four years old and not a child. Clarence came here for us. Dad is wrong.

My wolf, Dad have always looked out for me. He would never... she replied when Clarence spoke.

"I thought you were beautiful when you walked into the airport the first time I laid eyes on you. I wanted you then. I'm not walking away Aria, you're mine." He smiled.

Her heart pounded. "He was hers, her mate. She recognized him when Dad was beating on him. She hoped Dad calmed down soon because she was not letting Clarence go. He was reclining on the sofa, and she would have to go home and change again, but not before she did the one thing she dreamt of every night for two weeks. Leaning forward, she kissed him.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers