Time for Truth Ch. 11

Story Info
Something needs to be done.
9.1k words
4.85
13.9k
15

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

Welcome back,

Javon accepts Clarence. Ares calls Zoe. Jael Pack members arrive at Thane. The Jael wolves meet the vampires.

There are no sexual acts involving any one underage in this chapter. All sexual acts involve participants that are above the age of consent.

Thank you so much for reading my offerings and sharing your thoughts.

Happy reading.

Iread2relax

*****

Geraldo, BJ, and Julianne stood in Zeke's apartment. The scent of sex permeated the room and the two fathers were not happy. The males turned to Zeke, ready to rip him a new one when Marisol spoke. She stood before her mate separating him from both angry dads.

"Poppa, Daddy, this is not fair. I love him and we are mates. We have done everything the two of you have asked. We only see each other at designated times. We are not out sexing it up. Both of you have challenged Zeke and beat him more than once. You pretend its sparring, but we all know the truth. He has never disrespected either of you, and I'm asking that you two stop disrespecting him. He is my mate, we are lovers. One day we will join and start a family. Accept it, or I may have to go." Marisol concluded facing both of her fathers as she crossed her arms.

Julianne gasped, She was proud of her daughter and she agreed with her. Both fathers needed to back off. Geraldo opened his mouth to speak, but Jules touched his arm. BJ growled. He did not like his mate touching another male.

"Stop it, both of you." Julianne demanded, "Mari is right and she is saying the same thing I've told you over and over again. If you don't back off, we will lose our daughter. If you two bullies make my baby girl leave, there is no place where either of you will be safe from me."

BJ looked sheepish. Geraldo laughed. They were at a stalemate. "Well, BJ, I guess we have no choice now. Zeke, welcome into the family." Geraldo hugged him. Begrudgingly BJ followed suit. Zeke forced himself not to laugh at the look of consternation on both men faces.

"OK, we'll leave you two alone. But tomorrow Zeke, If Geraldo is free, I think the three of us need to have a talk." BJ suggested.

Marisol started to protest. When Zeke answered, "Of course, we'll see you in the morning." He then escorted the three to the door and wished them a good night. Turning around, he pulled his lover into his arms.

"Wait, did you just tell my parents we will see them in the morning" she asked as she realized what her mate implied.

Zeke laughed, "Yes, because, my beautiful woman, tonight you're staying with me."

Marisol laughed, "Well Mr. Abraham, I like the sound of that." He lifted her and carried her back to his bedroom.

*****

Aria stood aside as her parents entered her apartment. At that moment, her friend Hunter came in. Seeing all four wolves assembled, he announced he was staying with Ares and Vince and he headed for the door. Everyone waited until Hunter left.

Javon faced Clarence and spoke. "Let's walk. I need to say some things to you and I won't have my daughter distressed."

Aria moved to Clarence's side immediately. The last time her father talked to him, he beat him up.

"Daddy, look." she interrupted and Javon realized she was terrified. His daughter feared him. That hurt, and made him step back. This man was her mate, he could have fought back, but he didn't He never disrespected him, and it was obvious that he loved his daughter. How could he deny her that. Then he realized that it wasn't just Clarence's age that upset him. He was taking his baby girl away, She was no longer a member if Loess

"Aria, sweetheart, listen. I am sorry for losing control, but in my defense no man is good enough for my baby," he explained. "I need to talk with Clarence. We won't fight, I promise."

Aria relaxed, and Clarence kissed her gently and moved to walk out with Javon. Elise was left alone with her daughter.

Nervous silence filled the room after the males left. Aria had no idea what to say to her mother. Elise always imagined this moment, but now that it was here, she was stunned. Her baby was mated now and she was leaving. Her son, Ares, also had a mate at Thane. Would he leave also? Her son Vince was mated to a girl from Jael. That was a whole new set of problems.

"Are you happy?" Elise asked.

Aria nodded, "Yes, Mom, I'm happy. He's all I've ever dreamed of. We didn't plan this."

"Stop it. We all knew this day would come. I'm glad it's Clarence. He will treat you well, and this helps solidify our connections to the Thane pack. Your father wants what's best for you, so he'll be fine. Honestly, his issue was not really with Clarence but other things." Elise stopped.

"Mom, what is going on I have not seen Vince since this morning. Ares vanished for a while, and I saw Dad talking with Gustavo and his team earlier. Is the pack under attack?" she asked, clearly concerned.

"No, we have an extra guest, and it may cause an issue." Elise answered not sure how much information to share at this point. She and Javon were still dealing with it.

Aria knew whatever it was it had to be something big. "Mom, is Dad OK? Has someone tried to hurt him?" she asked.

"He's fine, now young lady, I want to hear about you finding your mate." Elise stated. She needed to leave that topic.

Aria smiled and told her mother about meeting Clarence for the first time. Elise could see that her daughter was taken with the older gentleman. She was happy for her daughter. She laughed as Aria shared her story.

"Well, it seems that the fates chose a good mate for you. But what about school? You have two more years at Denton" Elise asked.

Aria nodded, "I will finish. Clarence insisted on it. I may transfer to Cal State. Either way, I will earn my degree."

*****

The two women talked some more as Clarence and Javon came to an agreement. Javon and Clarence walked, neither speaking. Finally Clarence spoke. "I love her, Javon. I never intended to get that deeply involved."

"She's a baby, compared to you." Javon hissed. Clarence was silent. Javon was not saying anything he didn't already say to himself, and even Aria to a certain extent. Would he change anything if he could? Hell, no. He had his beautiful, sexy mate. He'd find a way to coexist with her father.

"Javon, I tried to resist her. I let her leave and it tore me apart. I did not plan to come here, but I would have eventually anyway. She's mine Javon. She's my soul, my heart, my reason for breathing."Clarence stated.

Javon exhaled. He liked Clarence, considered him a good friend. If he had to choose a mate he'd pick a guy like Clarence. However, as a Dad he had to make sure this man would take care of his daughter.

"Will you allow her to finish her degree?" he asked. He knew Clarence was older, and older males tended to want to start a family much sooner than their younger competitors.

"She will earn her degree. That I promise you. If she wants to earn advanced degrees, I will support her in that as well." Clarence explained.

"She's young, Clarence. She might not want children just yet. She is just discovering who she is?" Javon explained.

Clarence nodded, "Javon, Aria and I will decide what's best for us. I won't force her into anything."

Javon exhaled, "I want to hate you, but I know you are a decent man. It's obvious that you love her. The truth is she has been miserable since she came home. At least your mate wants you; Elise didn't really want me when we met. It hurt, but we worked through it."

Clarence was shocked. He could not believe the alpha and his mate had such a rocky start. Javon exhaled. "Sorry for um, kicking your ass earlier, but the thought of any man... Well, you know."

Clarence laughed, "Man, I tell you what. When we do have kids and if we have a girl, I am calling her Grandpa to take care of all possible suitors." Both men laughed.

"So, do I get to call you Dad, now?" Clarence asked as a look of sheer disgust crossed the Alpha's face.

"Hell, no. You're almost as old as I am, Javon will work." They laughed. "Oh, I am still calling Michael. My baby is a member of Thane now, so I need to make sure he knows how special she is. From the way it's looking, my son might join Thane as well." Then he thought of Vince, and his face clouded.

"Javon, what is it Maybe I can help. I can alert Michael if you need men." Clarence offered.

"Nothing, all three of my kids have found their mates. Two from Thane and my adopted son found his mate. She's a runaway from Jael." Javon told his friend.

Javon stopped talking. He was not alone and he was not afraid. He just detested war. War was pointless, senseless death and dying.

"It's my issue; let's go back." Javon and Clarence walked back to Aria and she rushed to her mate's side.

"I didn't hurt him." Javon teased. Else laughed and Aria relaxed. "Daughter mine, your mate is welcomed into our family. This will always be your home, ok." Javon hugged her and then him and Elise headed home leaving the two lovers.

"The vampire, he stays here?" Clarence asked.

"Hunter is a friend from school. He has no family and I needed a guy to keep my folks off my back. It didn't work. He's a horrible fake boyfriend. He flirted with every female that landed in his sight. He even pretended to be on the rebound to gain sympathy." Aria laughed. "Hunter only stayed here when he needed a nap, other than that he's out hunting. He's staying over at Ares now."

"Good, because this is where I want to stay. When do you go back to class?" Aria groaned, she was thinking about withdrawing and reenrolling out west.

"I will not interfere with your education. So when do you go back to class." Aria frowned, true she had registered but he was her mate and she wanted to be with him. If he was going back to California then she was going with him.

Clarence laughed and pulled his ticked-off mate close. "Baby, I am staying here for a while I will not be away from you even a minute, besides I think it will earn me some points where your dad is concerned. Now when do you go back?" he asked.

Aria sighed; relieved he had no plans to leave her and told him when classes resumed. She stayed at the school and he would stay at the compound, but he could drive over to see her and she could return home more often. Clarence sighed and for the first time he was complete. He was happy.

*****

A few days passed, and every one had come to terms with the new mating. Aria and Clarence snuck away often and it took time for people to get used to it. Ares missed Zoe. He called and they talked every night. He was aware that Aria and Clarence had mated, and he was happy for her.

Vince spent all of his time at the alpha home with Amari. She had been released from the medical center and the alphas gave her a room in their home

Ares liked Amari. It was awkward at first. When he would visit, she shied away from hm. But Vince explained that she was mistreated by males in her former pack. Eventually, Aria and Ares came around her and spoke every day; she warmed to them. Vince spent every waking moment with Amari. They talked and he learned a lot about her childhood. She spoke of her sister and he could tell that she loved her more than anything. Vince hoped that one day he could meet her. He was worried though. No one had showed up yet, so maybe they were no longer looking. Amari ran away two a little over two years ago, and maybe they had given up.

Nina asked about the girl one day and Elise explained the situation. Nina panicked at the mention of Jael. "Are they coming here Elise? They are dangerous. We have to be ready? This girl, she's the alphas daughter? He didn't have kids when I left, but..." She exhaled, "I should have let Gernick kill those bastards' years ago. This poor girl suffered because I wanted to just forget." Nina blamed herself. She hated Jael and she asked Javon leave them be. Had he and Gernick attacked, then this girl would have never been hurt. She was a freaking coward. She hated to admit that she feared that pack and the thought of her family being hurt by them caused her to do nothing.

Thaddeus talked to her and told her she was not to blame. The alphas did also. Even Nicolette came, and told her that she was not responsible for those hateful bastards. But after this they would be dealt with.

Hannah was upset also, because she knew what her daughter suffered was unimaginable. She was with them as was Miriam. Hannah wished she could take this burden from her daughter, but all she could do was be there for her, and she would be. Amerie was with them and she loved Nina as much as she loved her daughter, Nicolette. She Hannah and Miriam had become fast friends. Margaret was worried about Nina as well. She and Lakota planned to return home the next morning, but she was now hesitant. Nina looked at Nickie and the women witnessed a connection so strong, so powerful that nothing could break it.

"Nickie," Nina spoke fearfully, and it was then that Nickie knew. She was still terrified. Many decades later and she was still afraid.

"Nina, they will never hurt you again." Nickie assured her friend and Nina broke. Everyone knew the whole story, but they didn't understand how debilitating the fear was. To learn this girl escaped, and they wanted her to mate with Joe... Well it was too much.

Thaddeus never knew she was that afraid of that pack. Javon and Elise were worried about their Madam Beta. Gernick had the answer. Destroy the Jael pack. They were vile and they caused too much damage. Amari and Nina escaped, imagine what they were doing to the wolves that were still there.

Nina was home and Celia and Kyra came to talk with her. Nina wanted to talk with Amari. At this point Amari had no idea that any one that left the pack survived. Celia and Kyra sat with their Mom and Julianne joined them. Julianne was bothered by the memory Marisol shared. Everyone knew that for a short time, Angel and the kids resided with Jael until they relocated near Loess. She too understood now the viciousness of that pack. The things that they did were unforgivable. Julianne couldn't breathe. She recalled talking with Marisol a few nights ago. What her baby described was horrific. Elise notice how distressed everyone was becoming and said they needed to go out. The women needed fresh air, so the group decided to run.

At this point, the males let the women go. Javon faced his brother Thaddeus. Then he faced his pack mate and friend Gernick. The Jael Pack had to pay, and he knew he'd be the one to make the call.

*****

Geraldo saw the women leave and watched as they undressed and shifted. He could sense the anxiety that they carried. He saw Jules, she was not his, but a part of him wished... He stopped that thought. His mate was gone and he had to protect what was left of his family. That meant BJ, Jules, and all of their children. At this point, Geraldo was really concerned. He was very observant. Javon was one of the most level-headed men he'd ever met. It was out of character for him to attack someone. Nina, the Madam Beta was upset, and it had to do with Jael. Javon was keeping everything under wraps only communication with his closest betas and the vampires.

The girl was still afraid. She relaxed and was calm around the alpha son Vince, but she was constantly on alert and wary. He knew he was only a guest, but his children were here and that made this pack his family.

Javon was meeting with his betas and the vampires; he planned to be in that meeting. As he contemplated, Clarence joined him. The two men were friendly, but rarely spoke. "Geraldo, your original pack is from Mexico right? The Cortez-Alvarez, pack?

"Yes, my great great-great grandfather started the pack centuries ago. My father destroyed it during his reign. Now my brother is alpha as I refused the post." He explained. Geraldo had no time for games and Clarence was not a threat.

Clarence nodded, "So we have a unique situation here. We have a pack that's about to lose their alpha and we have an alpha that has no pack." He observed.

"I want the truth. They will meet again this evening, and I am attending that meeting. Clarence, are you with me?" Geraldo asked.

Clarence smiled. This was his mate's home pack, and he needed to know what was going on. Clarence nodded. "I'm there. Javon has to know he does not have to face them alone."

Geraldo smiled. He realized that he really cared about this alpha and his pack. Something was wrong, and unlike Javon he was not a peace maker.

*****

A few hours later after their run, the women returned home to care for the young ones. Jonathan and Amie were with Malcolm so Nicolette decided to talk with Elise. Elise had just returned home and was checking on Amari. It had only been a day or so and she was adjusting. She was still anxious and that was understandable. As she talked with her future daughter-in-law, Nickie appeared unannounced. At this point, Amari had not met any of their vampire family so when Nickie walked in, the girl was terrified. She gripped Elise but Elise remained calm. Nickie realized she scared the girl so she forced herself to remain neutral.

"Amari, I do not mean to frighten you. I am Nicolette, and this pack is my family." She explained.

"No, no, vampires, they kill. I saw them. They killed Jane and her mother. Daddy did nothing. They killed the lady and her kids that ran years ago. I heard the stories; they even killed the man Joe sent after that girl..." Amari now babbled uncontrollably, as she tried to get away.

Nickie froze, as did Elise.

"Amari, calm down. Nicolette will not hurt you." Elise told the distraught young woman. Luckily, Javon had ordered Vince to go scout the edges of the compound for intruders. So at least, he wouldn't come in and accelerate the situation. They were not leaving anything to chance. Nina, come here please. Amari needs you. Elise sent. It dawned on her what they were doing wrong. These two survived Jael and they needed to meet. Nina was there in a flash. She walked in and saw how terrified the girl was of Nickie. Placing her body between them, she hugged her. Simply held the girl close and the she hummed. This was something she did with Theo and Jasmine when they needed to be reassured.

"Amari, Nickie is my blood sister. I ran from that pack over four decades ago with my kids, and Nickie saved my life." Nina whispered.

"It's you. You're Nina. They said you died. Momma would tell us if we tried to run, we'd meet the same fate." Amari became skeptical.

"Wait, this could be a trick. How do I know you are really that lady? Momma said that Joe was willing to..." She froze. Celia and Kyra walked in. Julianne was with them.

Amari looked around, "If you survived then maybe Angel did to. Maybe Joe lied." Julianne froze. "You knew Angel?

Amari shook her head, "Yes and the omegas talked about her and Nina all of the time. She was pregnant and Joe, well he forced her and... Everyone was upset, but to afraid because he would have them put down. I was young, but I remember Ms. Evaline, she would help in the wolves in any way that she could. Often my sister would ask her keep me because Momma didn't want me around. Ms. Evaline helped her and the children get away." Tears streamed down her face. "Joe had Ms. Evaline killed. Momma laughed, and told the wolves that her death was a warning for any wolf that didn't follow their leaders." Amari shuddered, because, Momma was talking to Iyoka. She hated her older sister and she didn't know why. The hate in her mother's voice haunted her since she was five years old. She took a deep breath, and continued.

"Joe sent Thunder after her. He was supposed to bring her back or kill her. Two wolves went him and they came back and said Thunder shot Angel and the children and that the vampires killed him." Amari trembled as she eyed Nicolette. "Vampires hate wolves. One bite and we die."

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers