Time + Magic + Love = Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,479 Followers

I dressed, happy that whatever Crazy Craig had dosed me with and/or the effects of the time travel seemed to have worn off. I felt good...hungry as a horse, but otherwise, just fine. I stepped out of the tent into a veritable sea of people, dominant among them the four young people that had rescued me the night before...most amazingly of all, Mom.

She had changed clothes...or maybe added some would be the better word. She had on a multicolored and gauzy wraparound skirt, her full, long legs silhouetted whenever the sun peaked out from behind the rolling clouds overhead. She had on a man's blue chambray work shirt, tied up under her breasts, exposing her slightly round tummy and barely containing her large breasts. Her long braid had further deteriorated and helped give her the look of a wild woman as she stood there staring angrily at the short guy from last night.

"What the fuck you doing with him, Chloe? We don't even know who he is or where he came from, man!" he yelled at her. "You spent the whole fucking night holding him in our fucking tent!"

"What the hell is it to you, Grizz?" Mom snapped back. "What do we even know about you other than the fact Billy picked your hitch-hiking ass up on the turnpike?" She looked pissed...a lot like the time I got picked up for shoplifting at the Piggly Wiggly when I was a teenager. "And for your fucking information, you didn't bring the fucking tent, I did, so what makes it OUR fucking tent? You're presuming a hell of a lot about sharing the wealth when the only thing you've shared is couple of joints that are more oregano than maryjane and a case of B.O. that can't be fucking believed."

The guy sputtered, taking a step back under the heat of Mom's wrath. I almost felt sorry for him. Behind Mom, the slender blonde woman and the tall guy with the massive beard whispered into each other's ear and the guy chuckled, both amused at the sight of Mom taking no crap off the guy.

"Well...fuck, you know...you and me were getting it on so well. I figured that we were well you know..." he grinned, trying to be charmingly sheepish, but coming off a bit wolfishly.

Mom rolled her eyes and said, "Who the fuck do you think you are? You cop a few feels of my tits and you figure I'm your old lady?" She poked him in his hairy chest with her finger and said, "Nobody owns me, Grizz, so just piss off." She then flipped him the bird and stalked back towards me, the anger gone in an instant when she saw me standing there, replaced by a brilliant smile of a sort I never really saw on my mother's face before.

"Hey, man...you're awake," Mom exclaimed, all the vitriol in her voice replaced by something akin to motherly love, but more earthy and primal. "I didn't think you were ever waking up!" She hurried up to me, her breasts bouncing wildly under her shirt, threatening to break free of their tenuous bonds. She bounded into my arms and gave me a fierce hug. "Are you feeling better?" she said into my right ear, following her question with a brief kiss on my earlobe.

Maybe because my shock and amazement and yes, delight at having my arms full of a very young and luscious version of my mother, I never saw the fist fly by her smiling face and clip me just below the left eye, but despite my pain as I fell back, off balance, carrying Mom down with me I somehow made sure she landed harmlessly on top of me, I was suddenly aware enough of my surroundings to see a black cloud of anger filling Grizz's face, fists clenched as he towered over us. He started to reach down to yank Mom off me, but the tall, bearded guy was suddenly pushing him back and then he said something to Grizz in a low voice. Grizz's face turned pale and he spun around and hurried away, quickly lost in the ocean of people that moved around us.

In the meantime, Mom scrambled off my body, absently tucking a meaty breast back into her shirt with one hand and helping me up with the other. "Are you alright, baby?" she cooed, stroking my face and then kissing my burning cheek gently, her lips warm and sweet. When I nodded, she gently touched my cheek again and said, "Sorry about that asshole. That's gonna be a bitch of a bruise."

"Well, I expect ol' Grizz ain't riding back with us afterwards," the tall guy said in a lazy drawl as he turned around and walked up towards us, holding out his hand to the slender woman. "I'm Billy and this here is Daph. You already seem to know Chloe pretty well."

I felt my face blushing as I suddenly another sensory overload. I stammered, "I -- I'm John," as I tried to deal with the sudden realization that I knew these people or at least knew of them. Daph was Daphne Stevens...one of Mom's oldest friends. She'd been killed by a drunk driver in 1977 while crossing a street in downtown Philadelphia. I looked into her face, dirty, unwashed blonde hair in her eyes and saw the smiling and somewhat sad face of a woman from my childhood who would visit us from time to time. I remember thinking that her hair looked so pretty, cut short in that Dorothy Hamill style that was so popular in the late Seventies.

And Billy was...well, I had never met him, but I remembered Mom making a charcoal rubbing of the name William T. Stevens when we had visited the newly opened Vietnam War Memorial four years ago. Billy was killed in action in December of 1970.

I shook his hand and repeated, "I'm John, pleased to meet you."

Daphne came up and kissed me on the cheek and then spared Mom a knowing smile after saying, "Hi, John. Chloe here is going to be disappointed -- she's been calling you Angel."

Mom blushed and looked at me a little shyly. "Well...it did seem like you just fell out of the sky or rode that weird lightning bolt down to the ground."

I felt my skin burn under her interested gaze and tried not to grin like a fool as I said, "Sorry, no Angel here, uh, Chloe. Just plain John."

Mom smiled back and hooked her arm through mine, pressing her breast against me. "Well, I like the sound of John. I like it just fine."

We stood there and grinned at each other, our attention finally diverted by Billy who said as he gave his beard a good scratch, "Sorry 'bout the clothes, man, but that's the best I could do." He eyeballed my saggy shorts. "Man, you kinda look like my old man when he's grilling up burgers and telling me how my generation is flushing the good ol' USA right down the shitter."

We all laughed, me sobering up first as again an image of Mom running the charcoal over the parchment paper on the Wall flashed through my head. I had a sudden desire to scream at him, "Go to fucking Canada now before you lose your deferment!" but our attention was diverted as the entire crowd went nuts as Country Joe began leading the entire population in his notorious FISH cheer.

It was all I could do to keep my cool as I stood there with a young, beautiful and sexy version of my mother kinda-sorta rubbing up against me and listened to Country Joe sing an anti-war song with two people that were both dead before I was ten years old. I glanced at the sky and guessed it had to be early afternoon. Crazy Craig had told me I would be gone around six hours, but if my memory about the Woodstock concert was correct, I had already been here for at least twice that. I had to wonder how long I was staying or if there was even a chance I would be going back. While all this was banging around inside my mind, I had to try and get a grip on the moment and that wasn't easy.

As Country Joe left the stage and a band I had no recollection of began setting up, Mom asked me if I'd care to take a walk and we bid Billy and Daph goodbye and we began winding our way through the fields, my mind boggling at the size of the crowd. Yeah, I've seen the movie and watched the documentaries and heard Mom talk about the experience, but none of it can prepare you for the power and impact of maybe half a million people all generally blissing out in general good harmony and fellowship.

Mom found us a kitchen serving beans and rice and we refueled and kept going, grooving to the music and talking, seeing a free and easy side of my mother that I doubt I could have ever glimpsed otherwise. She tried asking me a few questions about myself, but I kept them vague, telling her I was from Tennessee but was currently a student at MIT. "You're not doing anything like weapon shit, are you, John," she said with a bit of heat in her voice.

"Naw, in truth, I hate the fucking place and I'm thinking of heading back to Tennessee." It sounded like truth as I said it and suddenly I realized that it was truth. I hated attending MIT.

"Yeah?" Mom seemed pleased by my answer and then gave me a playful wink and said, "You got a gal back down there waiting for you?"

I grinned back at her and said, "No...well, just Mom. There's never been...no, there isn't any girlfriend."

I blushed as Mom stopped us in the middle of the milling crowd and threw her arms around my neck. "I'm glad, John," she said with a mischievous grin. Then she stood up on her toes and kissed me, her tongue taking me by surprise and slipping between my lips. It was like a galvanizing shock ripped through me. I had French-kissed a few girls in my nearly twenty years, but none had ever felt like this. My already semi-erect cock stiffened and I felt my heart stop and start what felt like a dozen times as I was literally frozen in place.

My lack of response registered with Mom and she halted and looked up at me quizzically. "I'm sorry...did I read the signals all wrong, John? I thought we had something going on here...like a real spiritual link or something."

"Or something," I murmured, trying to recover my wits. I don't think I've ever been so turned on and every fiber of my body was telling to kiss her back, but this was my mother...even if I wasn't born yet, this was my mother. Then the really big realization crashed in on me. Mom met my father at Woodstock...they made love and conceived me here in the midst of all these people and the glorious music and his name had been John...

I grinned stupidly down at Mom and shrugged my shoulders. "Forgive me, Chloe," I managed to say. "I'm kinda slow with girls, but yeah, I think there's something going on too...like we're connected...like we've always been connected."

Mom seemed pleased by my words even though they sounded like utter bullshit to me. "Right on, then," she said, her hands slowly rubbing my shoulders. "Well, I'm kinda fast with the guys, so between us, maybe we'll find out we're going the same speed." She kissed me again, this one more chaste...more patient and then we continued to thread our way through the crowd, Mom telling me the story of her life...of going to college at Ohio University, working in the Free Clinic in Philadelphia for the last year as a nurse.

We spent what seemed like hours walking through the masses of people, yet we could have been alone in the universe -- like two young people walking through the deserted streets of a city in the wee hours of the morning, completely and totally into each other, absorbing each other through words, through looks and through touches -- holding hands, stroking arms or faces, sometimes pausing in the middle of the press of people to sway slowly together, dancing to the music that bound all us into a greater whole.

We made our way back to her tent, discovering that Billy and Daph were already there, making love loudly and passionately. We moved up the hill, finding a good seat above the tent. As Creedence Clearwater Revival dazzled the crowd, I sat behind my mother and combed the tangles out of her long, luxurious mane and then braided it into a neat French twist.

"Who taught you to braid hair like that," she said laughing as she inspected my work in the illumination of the stage lights, her face glowing and lovely.

I grinned and said truthfully, "My mom," I replied, recalling all the times I had since my youth, combed Mom's long hair out and then under her instruction, learned how to braid it. It had seemed so innocent when I was a kid, slowly becoming something akin to sexual as I got older, making me nervous and slightly embarrassed in my arousal to the point where I had gradually eased away from doing it. My arousal was evident now, I was sure...there was little doubt in my mind that Mom could feel my erection pressing into her back.

Then Janis took the stage and we were spellbound by her passion and energy as she put everything she was into her music...love, sadness, pain, joy, all of it wondrous to me, but bittersweet as well as I knew how little time she had left. Mom sat between my legs, leaning her head back into my chest, my arms around her as we listened to Janis wail her heart out for us.

Then Janis began "Summertime" that bluesy, sexy sweet song that was always one of Mom's favorites and I felt the energy and passion that was bound up in the song surround us, tightening and focusing the intensity of the moment. I suddenly realized that one of my hands had found its way inside Mom's blouse and was cupping her breast, the palm of my hand gently rubbing her swollen nipple. Upon realizing what I was doing, I tensed and started to remove my hand, but Mom dropped her hand onto mine atop her shirt and held me there, slowly leading my hand to keep up its circular motion on her breast. I could feel her heartbeat speeding up, matching my own.

The night was afire with possibility and love as the entire Woodstock population fell under Janis's spell and Mom ducked her head and kissed my wrist above her breast and then she was turning around, now on her knees between my legs and looking up into my eyes, her own ablaze with desire.

"John, make love to me, please. Make love to me right here and now."

"Mo...Chloe, I want to...I really, really want to, but I've...I never have..." I'm not sure what had me more panicked...the fact that a beautiful woman had asked me -- a virgin, to make love to her or the fact that she happened to be my mother...or would be in about nine more months.

Mom grinned lustily. "You're a virgin, John? Then I'll make love to you!" She rose up on her knees and kissed me again and this time I had no reservations -- my sudden desire for my mother sweeping away all doubts. Her tongue was greeted by mine and I heard her give a pleased purr as our tongues intertwined and as Janis's music surrounded us, we kissed passionately for what seemed a lifetime before Mom pushed me down on my back and moved to climb atop me.

"Don't worry, John. I'll be gentle," Mom said teasingly as she undid something on the side of her skirt, allowing it to fall away, revealing her pale, womanly thighs and a surprisingly thick thatch of black bush between her legs. As she straddled my waist and yanked the knot loose in her shirt, my eyes were torn between the entrancing wetness splitting her pussy hair and her large swinging breasts, sloping so beautifully on her chest.

Her hard nipples, the size of bottle caps dragged across my chest as she slid up my body, bringing her lips to mine and whispering, "Well, maybe not too gentle, baby," before kissing me again, her mouth, her lips, her tongue and her whole body setting me ablaze with lust unlike anything I'd ever felt before.

I sensed more than heard, murmurs of approval around us -- we were hardly the first at the festival to make love in public, but I'm sure we were quite the sight, Mom on top of me, her body squirming around, teasing my cock with gentle kisses of her wet pussy lips as my aching erection probed and prodded between her legs until finally, she reached down between us and took hold of my cock and placed in between her labia and then slowly as our tongues danced and twisted with each other, I felt this incredible hot wetness snuggling tightly around my cock, moving down as I moved up, taking more of me inside her...feeling so right...so perfect while Janis filled our ears with her loving, aching song until finally, I felt Mom come to a rest as her thick, hairy bush became entangled with mine.

Mom broke the kiss with a triumphant moan, rising up and lifting her hands to the sky in what seemed utter jubilation as she sat astride me, my cock buried inside her. She moved slightly, rolling her hips just so and looked down at me with such a perfect expression of love and happiness before she looked to the heavens, biting her lower lip as tears came rolling down her cheeks.

I thought something was wrong...that maybe I had done something and I rose up on my elbows and gasped through the pleasure, "Mo...Chloe, what is it? Did I do something wrong?" I shifted my weight to my left elbow and reached out plaintively with my right hand. "Chloe...are you okay?"

For a moment, Mom didn't move or say anything, just staring up into the cloudy night and then she was coming down, grinding her crotch against mine as her lips found mine and kissed me hungrily, sucking at my lower lip, at my tongue and kissing me again and again before finally whispering, "I've been waiting for you my whole life, John. Everything is fine...oh, more than fine -- everything is perfect." She kissed me again and said in almost a whimper, "You're perfect!"

"I love you," I gasped before I realized what I was saying...knowing it was true, that in many ways it had always been true, but now feeling so much for my mother beyond simply her being the woman who had...or would bear me. But even the geek that I was knew that you just don't start blurting stuff like that out.

Mom wiped tears from her eyes and smiled at me as she slowly begin to ride me, her pussy pulsating with the fierce life spirit that was my mother. "Yes, you do, don't you, John? I can hear it in your voice and the truth is..." Mom paused and shook her head in wonder. "I love you too. I've known that since the moment you crawled out of the mud puddle and I looked into your eyes." She kissed me again and punctuated it with a sultry lick of my lips. "You belong to me...we are of one blood, one heart, one soul, as surely if we were brother and sister...or mother and son."

My mother grinned at the naughty implications of that, but to hear her strike so close to the actual truth was too much for me. Before I knew what was happening, I was cumming, catching us both off guard. I tried to push her off me, but I felt her tighten her cunt muscles around my jerking cock as she spread out on top of me, holding me down as she rode out my climax, accepting willfully and happily my seed spewing into her womb.

Cumming inside my mother was incredible and intuitively I knew it was all the more wonderful for it actually being Mom instead of someone else. All the same, I was upset and embarrassed that it had happened so quickly, but Mom seemed unperturbed. As I tried to apologize for cumming so quickly, Mom kissed me until I stopped trying to talk and then said in a sultry voice, "John, this isn't the end." She licked my lips lasciviously as her pussy pulsated and massaged my cock and I realized that despite having an orgasm, I was remaining erect. "This is just the end of the beginning, sweet boy."

Slowly, Mom began slowly rolling her hips, sliding her clinging lips up and down my throbbing shaft, my semen mixing with her hot juices to lubricate our married loins while we kissed, her breath whistling almost hypnotically and blowing warm on my face as she rode me towards her own orgasm. I was aware that Mom was only twenty-two, but she moved with a knowledge and confidence that I imagined few twenty- two year old women in my time possessed.

She broke the kiss with a gasping, "Oh," and looked down into my eyes with an expression of wonder and maybe fear as we both realized her own orgasm was approaching. I'm not sure if it was totally her idea or if I had a hand in it, but we both groaned with pleasure as we suddenly rolled over and now I was on top and I felt her legs draw up against my thighs, the heels of her mud splattered feet kicking against my ass cheeks as she said, "Fuck me, John. Fuck me with that magic dick, man." Tears were again pooling in her eyes and then running down her cheeks. "Oh, John, it never felt like this before...never. Fuck me, John! Love me and really, really fuck me!"

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,479 Followers