Time + Magic + Love = Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,492 Followers

Instinct melded with lust and I did just that, suddenly thrusting madly into the lovely young woman who would be my mother, sobbing, "I love you, Mom -- Momma Chloe. I love you!" as I felt my cock slip deep inside her, her pussy flesh so incredibly soft and hot and wet, tightening around me in ways I never thought possible. Each thrust came harder and quicker than the one before it and my mouth busily tried to kiss and suck and lick her big, rolling breasts between passionate, tongue-twisting kisses.

Suddenly, Mom went rigid against me, her fingernails, short and ragged, clawing at my back while her legs wrapped around me, pulling me into her, swallowing my cock deeper into her womb, her cunt sucking and clasping it as she bathed in a flood of orgasmic fluids. Seeing my mother's young face twisted in an erotic vision of pure love and carnality as she held me tight was too much for me and I lost it again, cumming deep in her womb.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!" Mom screamed, her cries of ecstasy merging with Janis's cries on stage and it seemed to me that the great crowd around us roared and applauded as much for Mom and me as they did for that sweet, sad, angel-voiced girl on the stage.

Our joined orgasm seemed to just grow and grow until it overwhelmed us both, reshaping our convulsing bodies into one mass of passionate flesh, joined heart, mind and soul, Mom kissing me after sobbing, "You are the one! My true love!" That sweet kiss went on and on and on allowing us to blissfully descend back to reality and earth from our Olympian climax.

We remained joined for a long time, me rolling us over again so Mom could rest atop me, her breasts spread out on my chest, her heart slowing in time with mine as the music played and we watched silently the clouds and stars appearing overhead. At some point, I slipped out of Mom and she shifted to lie beside me, her head nestled on my chest and one full leg thrown over my thighs.

Despite the music and the crowd, sleep wouldn't be denied and the last thing I remembered before surrendering to slumber was Billy standing over us, gently covering us with a threadbare blanket and saying, "Dude, I've known Chloe since we was Freshmen and I ain't never seen her so happy."

I smiled back and nodded as I mumbled, "Me, either, man. I love her," and then I was gone, my last fleeting thought being I needed to tell him to run. Then I was gone, dreaming mostly of Mom and me, dancing and fucking, alone in that big field at Max Yasgur's farm while the bands played on and on.

I awoke to sunshine and heat and the sweet sensation of Mom's lips gently kissing my face. I rolled over to find her laying there, her head propped up on one elbow, grinning naughtily at me. The blanket had slid down to her waist, revealing to everyone around the glory of her heavy, sloping breasts, her other hand busy under the blanket, stroking my still slightly sticky cock.

A woman on stage said something about "Morning maniacs," and Mom said in response, "It's the Airplane, John. We don't want to miss this."

I pushed myself up on one elbow and kissed my future mother on the lips, our tongues gently and slowly greeting each other as Jefferson Airplane began playing. "Good morning, Chloe," I said with a scratchy voice. "I can't...thank you enough for last night. You were...wow, you were wonderful."

Mom grinned back at me and gave me a little kiss on the tip of the nose, sending a wonderful chill through me as I recalled that she had greeted me every day of my life with that same sweet, goofy kiss. "I think maybe I should be thanking you, John," she said softly back. Her hand let go of my cock and took my hand and put it on her belly. "Lover, if we didn't make a baby last night...nobody ever made love to me and made me feel like you did."

I glowed with pleasure at her words, not only feeling good about my first actual effort at lovemaking, but taking a strange pride in that it was Mom that I had made feel so good. Then I was hit by the realization that my hand rested on the tummy of which inside might be me, just a bunch of cells doing that mitosis dance thing. I grinned and said, "I love you, Chloe." I rubbed her belly gently and added, "Or maybe it should be, I love you, Momma Chloe."

Mom kissed me again and said, "I love you too...Daddy John." She showered my face with little kisses, pausing to nibble on my ear and whisper into my ear, "I hope I am knocked up...then I got everything I'll ever need...my Daddy John and my Baby John."

Her words rocked me and I felt suddenly dizzy with regret and shame that it wouldn't turn out that way...that Mom would go through life alone, raising our baby...raising me all by herself. Then the thought hit me that maybe it would be different this time. I mean, Crazy Craig had said I'd be back in six hours and it had been over an entire day now.

"John, are you okay?" Mom's hand was on my cheek...the tender one that Grizz had punched and I shook off my thoughts and looked at my mother with a loving smile.

"Yeah, I am. I'm happier than I've ever been in my entire life." I kissed Mom again, slowly taking us back down to lie on the dewy grass, savoring her touch, her earthy, sex laced smell, kissing her as I ran my hands over her lush body, taking my time to explore every big, beautiful inch of her, cupping and hefting her meaty breasts, softly caressing her round belly, marveling again that we might have made me in the night and then finally sliding my fingers through her luxurious bush, marveling at that ever so womanly mat of pubic hair before finding her wet lips, already slick and hot, feeling muscles flutter in her lower abdomen as she writhed to my touch.

Our lovemaking was briefly interrupted by Billy and Daph as they strolled up, still dressed in the same clothes as yesterday, looking disheveled and very happy. "You're definitely holding up your end when it comes to making love and not war," drawled Billy as we both looked up at the sound of his voice. "But, sometimes you need to come up for air and food and fluids."

Daph squatted down next to us, holding balanced in her hands, two apples and two muffins. "Morning, lovebirds," she said softly, handing the food to us. She leaned in and kissed first me and then Mom, brushing her tongue against my lips and to my disbelief and arousal, Mom's.

Billy knelt next to her and extended two paper cups. "Kool-Aid," he said, making a face. "Strawberry...best we could come up with." He also leaned in and kissed Mom on the lips and to my surprise, bussed me on the corner of my mouth. Looking like a mad monk, he gave us his blessing when he said, "You two look like you are meant to be. You're all the talk on our patch of this hill."

Daphne giggled and said, "I think some are really pissed -- they were so caught up in watching you two make love last night, they paid more attention to you than to Janis." She winked and said, "You two did look beautiful making love last night!" She took Mom's hand and held it. "He's the one, isn't he, Chloe?"

Between hungry bites of food, Mom nodded and said, "Oh yeah." She patted the ground next to us and said, "Pull up some ground and make yourselves comfortable." She nodded towards the stage. "I think this is going to be special." Finishing her muffin, Mom's hand again slipped beneath our blanket and stroked my semi-hard cock. She grinned naughtily at her friends and said, "Just ignore us if we lose control again."

Billy and Daph made themselves comfortable, Daphne sitting between Billy's legs, resting her head against his chest while he wrapped his arms around her body -- resting his chin on her head, making his thick beard spread out comically around her face.

We watched as Grace and Marty led the Airplane through their set, Mom suddenly smiling with delight as they began the opening chords of "Wooden Ships," obviously enjoying the CSNY song. She curled up against me, both of us sitting up now, both of us bare-chested with the blanket swaddled around our laps, her nipples swelling as our hands fondled each other's sex, the music arousing her maybe as much as my curious, exploring fingers.

Jefferson Airplane really began to get loose as they got into the song, the music soaring across the fields and captivating us all, filling us with a power I scarcely believed possible. I felt Mom shifting beside me, turning and rising to kiss me, her body rising up to climb into my lap as our tongues began to dance again. My cock, now hard and throbbing was trapped between our bodies, her furry muff tickling it wetly as Mom hunched her hips in my lap.

A five minute song extended into what seemed to be infinity as the Airplane began to jam freely on this song. The magic their song was producing seemed to infuse Mom and me, reigniting our passion and desire for each other. Mom rose up on her knees in my lap and her pussy lips kissed the tip of my cock and then seemed to engulf me, sliding her slick, steaming walls around my cock, slowly impaling herself on my erection as she moaned her pleasure into my lips.

The music and our lovemaking intertwined, the cries of the Airplane's vocalists echoing in our ears and vibrating through our bodies as they improvised lyrics along with the hypnotic music. As Mom rocked in my lap, the song about abandoning war and pain for love and a better world seemed to be realized in our being as our passionate lovemaking became that glorious escape into a new age that promised so much love and peace.

The words 'Ride the music!' resonated in our ears as Mom and I reveled in our abandon, losing ourselves in the sweet friction of our bodies moving as one -- Mom's pussy moving slowly up and down on my cock, her breasts dragging deliciously over my chest and our tongues sliding and swirling around each other as we rode our love towards ecstasy.

The song went on and on for what seemed forever, Mom stiffening in my lap, grinding against me with my cock buried deep in her pussy as she yielded to her first orgasm of the morning. Mom threw her head back in orgasmic triumph, leering up at the sky as her heavy breasts rose, drawn taut in her body's tensing response to being overwhelmed by lustful pleasure. I wrapped my lips around one immense nipple, sucking it hungrily, teeth nipping the rubbery skin and making Mom mewl with increased carnal delight.

Then we were kissing again, Mom hunching against me hard, her hands scrabbling over my arms and shoulders to claw at my back as I cupped her ass cheeks and helped her along, trembling with the effort to forestall my own climax, glorying in the sweet feel of my mother's youthful cunt surrounding my cock with wet heat and slick flesh.

Other moans and cries echoed in our ears, entwining with our sighs of passion and the soaring vocals of Mickey and Grace. A quick glance over at Billy and Daph confirmed that they too were caught up in the moment, Daphne's long legs wrapped around Billy's waist, his narrow, pale butt a blur as they made love passionately. Mom took a quick peek and then grinned at me with a sexy, merry expression as she pushed me down onto my back and rode me with abandon, her breasts bouncing wildly as she bounced up and down on my aching cock, making me feel so big inside her. Mom's braided hair danced in rhythm to her carnal movements as her hands found mine, using them for leverage as she fucked me.

I'm not sure that I heard the finale of "Wooden Ships," because Mom and I were in a finale of our own, my cries rising as I could no longer resist the summons her wondrous pussy was issuing for my seed. Mom gave a loud cry of orgasmic pleasure as I suddenly flung my hips upwards, getting deep within her as my semen exploded in her womb, my orgasm so intense, it nearly hurt. I was cumming harder and more than I would have dreamed possible and we both wept from the sheer joyous and carnal ecstasy of the moment, locked together in a moment of pure love and happiness.

As Mom collapsed atop me, both of us gasping for breath in the hot, humid morning air, I felt that if last night's passion hadn't led to my conception, then this had to have been the moment. As Jefferson Airplane shifted into the next song in their set, I knew I had been as close to touching heaven as any human had ever done.

Mom and I remained cuddled together, wrapped in our blanket for the rest of the Airplane's set, not saying anything...not having to say anything as we simply stared into each other's eyes. Afterwards, we napped a little and then in the long interlude of that wonderful morning, we wandered about, bathing in the nearby stream, still saying little as we washed each other's back and then each other's hair, wandering back to our original sight with Mom wrapped in the blanket and myself wearing only my ugly Bermuda shorts.

We shared another meal of rice and beans with Billy and Daphne, me struggling to find a way to convince Billy to make a run for Canada and to take Daphne with him. The war inevitably came up as it always did, Billy ruminating on whether or not to go when his deferment expired.

"And the fucking thing will be up soon and I expect to be 1A and get my greetings from the Cobb County draft board," he said.

"Go to Canada, man. Stay safe...don't get involved in this fucking thing," I said, maybe a little more vehemently that I planned to.

Billy looked at me. "Man, I am already involved...we all are. America's involved and if I run, I'm just part of the problem, not part of the solution."

Daphne shot me a grateful smile and Mom squeezed my hand as I said, "But, man, going over there and dying ain't part of the solution. Better to be alive in Canada than just a fucking name on some wall someday."

Billy looked at me a little perplexed by my words and I was afraid I had already said too much. "I think I grok what you're saying, John, but, man, dig this if you can. This war ain't going to end on its own. Maybe me going over there and doing the right thing...whatever the fuck that might be, might help end it sooner."

He gave Daphne a smile, reaching out to stroke her face as a shadow passed over it and I realized she was deathly afraid of what might happen if he went. "Y'know," he began in a thoughtful, almost dreamy voice, "My old man thinks I hate America, that all any of us want to do is piss on the flag and throw shit on the guys over there fighting. I reckon there's some damn fools that think that way, but not me." Billy grinned at me. "Man, I love this country...I love what it has the potential to do, but we can't solve the problem by running away. You want to fix the problem, you got to be in the middle of it all. When my time comes, I'll step up to the plate and take my swings. Who knows, maybe I'll make a difference."

I nodded and looked away, finding Mom's eyes with my own." She smiled solemnly at me as I wiped sudden tears away.

No more was said about Billy and running away and I didn't even have a clue on how to say something to maybe ward Daphne from her own fate so I didn't try. Instead, I simply found comfort in Mom's arms, relishing her embrace until the music began again and then watching as the world finally discovered the truth about Joe Cocker and his music.

It was an electrifying set and when he did his encore of "With a Little Help From My Friends," the entire crowd was on its feet, swaying and singing along with him with the fervor of a revival meeting. As the backup singers repeated again and again the line, "Do you believe in a love at first sight?" and Joe countered with "I believe it happens all the time," Mom and I were dancing slowly, our arms wrapped tight around each other, singing the words to each other as we moved, feeling as if he was singing them directly to us...Mom's words from late last night echoing in my mind and heart of knowing she loved me from the moment I had appeared to her less than two days or an eternity ago. I wasn't sure I could ever be more content.

Then the storm clouds broke...the sky that had been darkening all afternoon unleashing its fury and suddenly we were in a torrential downpour and lightning began to flash all around us. People began scattering for cover or simply hunkering down as the storm raged over us.

Billy pointed to their little tent, still standing in the wake of the storm's wrath and said, "It ain't much, but it's better than nothing." Laughing, we all made a break for it, Mom and I holding hands as we ran down the hill. Mom had just glanced over her shoulder at me, looking lovely as the rain trickled down her face, grinning happily before I slipped and stumbled. I didn't fall, but let go of Mom's hand so as not to drag her down with me if I did. As I recovered, I took a step towards her retreating form and seemed to walk into a bolt of lightning...

...And again existence seemed to come apart at the seams, tearing me into atoms and scattering me along the width and breadth of the universe, each minute part of me conscious of the infinite branches of reality before comprehension disintegrated in a brilliant and painful light that coalesced, vaporized and coalesced again to leave me shivering and steaming in the dank air of an cavernous structure, reeking of blood, ozone and somehow the odor of old, soured milk.

Hands grabbed at my aching flesh, yanking me clear of a metallic tube and then as the face of Crazy Craig loomed in my face, screaming questions at me, realization set in and I clawed at his T-shirt and sobbed, "No, man! Send me back, send me the fuck back, now!" I struggled to break out of his clasp and turned to see the titanium tube, its supernatural glow gradually fading away. I flung out my arms to it, trying to go back...to go back to Mom and then I was falling and the world faded to complete and despairing black.

#

I woke up on a cot in a small room once used as an office. It was familiar as I'd used it to take naps on when doing long stretches of work for Crazy Craig, but I wanted to curl up into a ball and will the ugliness of the dingy room away, aching for even the fleetest of remembered sensations of waking up with my head cushioned on Mom's pillow like breasts. For the longest time, I didn't want to uncurl from an almost fetal position, wanting to deny that my reality was again 1988 and that I was a lonely and miserable student at MIT working for a mad scientist.

Finally, the demands of nature insisted and I stumbled out of bed and into the small adjoining washroom. Inside, I found neatly folded on the sink, my jeans and T-shirt. Once I returned, I found my sneakers peeking out from underneath the cot. It wasn't until I was dressed that I noticed that on a small table was an envelope with my name on it. Inside was a single sheet of paper wrapped around ten one hundred dollar bills. Unfolding the sheet, I discovered Craig had written me a letter.

John,

I'm sorry to take my leave of you without a proper goodbye and thank you for your work on my machine. Obviously it works, although my calculations were somewhat off...you were gone a total of three hours although from your ravings upon your return and your muttering and cries while asleep, it was much longer on your part. I hope that it wasn't too unpleasant and despite your battered face, some of your post trip ravings indicate that it is so. I hope the two weeks severance pay will at least in part make up for any pain or ill you suffered.

I am of course, leaving. I have rewired the rune box to work from within the machine and I hope to carry it with me so that I might travel through time at my whim. I think I will visit the ancients first so I can compare their work with mine own. Think of me from time to time and I will do the same for you.

Regards,

Craig

Below his signature was a crude diagram of his rewiring of his machine and something about it punctured my grief and self pity...something wrong. "This won't work," I muttered to myself. "THIS WON'T WORK!" I shouted as I broke into a dead run out of the office, down a long, narrow hallway and then came to an abrupt stop as I entered the main room.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,492 Followers