Time Moves Differently

Story Info
If you are not a silly romantic fool avoid this story!
1.5k words
4.11
8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Message in a bottle

I did not send him a message in a bottle, but I might as well have done. You see when I first met him it was quite by accident. Our paths should never have crossed. He came to me when times were tough, when after months of believing that I was coping, I really, really wasn't. I thought I was doing just fine, but then hindsight is a great thing.

We had only been communicating for three days and he said that time was moving differently for us. It was. In that short space of time, I had developed feelings for him, felt like I'd known him all my life, trusted him - something I did not believe could have been possible. It was a wonderful time.

It continued to be wonderful for many weeks. He was my soul mate, my lover, my friend.

The Loving

I will never forget the first time he made love to me. He took me out of doors in the fresh air. We looked at each other at first. I looked into his green eyes, ran my hand over his face, tracing each feature, savouring the moment. He reached up, released the band holding back my hair and let it cascade down my back and around my face in soft ringlets. He put his arms around me, pulled me close, kissed me with such passion that my legs could hardly support me. The kiss seemed to last for hours, tongues touching, playing, lips locked together.

He pulled away abruptly.

"Let's undress," is all he said with a smile.

I watched him as he removed his T-shirt to reveal strong arms, and a firm gorgeous slightly furry chest. I wanted to bury my face there, but waited, watched. He undid his trousers, lowered them and stepped out of them, then looked at me questioningly. His erection was clearly straining to be released from the confines of his underwear. I shivered with lust and anticipation and also began to undress.

I too removed my T-shirt as he watched intently to reveal a silver / grey lacy bra. I slid my skirt down to my ankles revealing a matching coloured lacy thong. I confess to bending over to step out of and put my skirt to one side to just give him a brief glimpse of my scantily lace-covered now damp crotch.

We looked at each other. He told me I looked beautiful. I was the first to take-off my underwear, and stood naked, loving him visually drinking in my body, staring at every detail. Without breaking eye contact, he too stepped out of his underwear. I could not take my eyes off his cock. It was very erect, very large, very, very, lovely. At the same time, I felt a little scared. Would my small pussy be able to accommodate it?

I let out a sigh as he took me in his arms and kissed me once more. That first sensation of his bare skin against my own nearly made me pass out! I ran my hands over his back as we kissed, tentatively touched his firm bare bottom as he ran his hands through my hair.

We lay down, and he turned his attention to my breasts, running his tongue over each nipple in turn, sucking them, kissing them. I wanted him to go lower, but he took his time, driving me wild! He kissed my stomach all over. I yearned for him to go lower, arched my hips forward, mutely pleading with him for more.

At last he kissed my small strip of pubic hair, slid his tongue down further to just briefly tease my throbbing clit. I cried out in response and lay back helplessly whilst he nibbled, licked, explored. I opened my legs wider, willing him to do whatever he wanted to me! I was so wet and slippery that my juices must have been dripping down to my ass. He continued to tease me, gently biting my pussy lips, running his tongue fleetingly over my clit, licking, lapping, kissing. Being in the fresh air heightened my senses, made each lick, each gentle bite, each kiss so much more powerful. His clear enjoyment and his sighs of pleasure were so exciting and such a turn on. I wanted time to stand still.

In the end, I leaned forward, put both hands behind his head and pulled his whole face into my crotch as I could no longer bear the teasing! I moved eagerly against his face and was delighted when he began to reach inside me as far as he could with his tongue. The sensation of being tongue fucked, of rubbing myself against him simultaneously became too much! I pulled his face into me harder, held him there, screamed as I climaxed hard! I hoped he could feel my pussy convulsing all over his face which I knew would now be covered in hot slippery juices.

If I thought he was going to then give me time to recover I was wrong! Whilst I was still dizzy, he turned me onto my knees and entered me slowly from behind.

"I am so ready for you baby," he gasped!

I was so wet after cumming that my juices were dripping. Despite his size, I was able to accommodate him, and let him fuck me hard, his balls slapping against my wet ass as he picked-up speed, as his breathing became faster, more ragged! I was beginning to think that he would split me in two such was his desire, his fucking! He cried out with a roar, grabbed my ass with both hands and came hard, spurting so violently that his hot juiced spilled out of my pussy and dripped on the ground.

As he slowed, he stayed inside me, rolled me onto my side, put his big arms around me and lay in silence. I could feel his cock still intermittently throbbing inside me. He held me tight. He held me close. It was so erotic and I felt so close to him. I knew I loved him, wanted his mind as well as his cock. I wanted all of him. For a while I had all of him.

This was just the start of what was to become an unrepeatable journey of discovery, sharing, and love. Our lovemaking improved, reached new heights, went to places I could never have imagined on my own. This is too personal to write about, so reader you will just have to imagine and wonder. My secrets are secret and will remain so until the day I die.

Time stands Still...

Us British are known for using humour in the most inappropriate situations as a coping tool. We make sick jokes at funerals, in times of tragedy and fear, when we are frightened and unsure of ourselves. I now know that people from other cultures really do not and will not ever understand this. We are unique as a nation, and this is probably best.

I began to want more. I scared him, events became disjointed. One slightly flippant comment was all it took to rile him on top of a day of real confusion and fear for us both. It was a quote from a song actually. He did not understand, would not listen, became so very angry with me, so very cold. I knew he would leave me. He has gone forever. I do not blame him. What if my humour were to make an accidental guest appearance at a posh dinner? It is possible that it would. He has saved himself just in time.

Aftermath

I do not regret a thing. I have been loved by a wonderful special man. He has opened up my body and mind. He rescued me, nurtured me and protected me. It has been hard without him by my side, and I think of him every day. I try to be strong, carry on with my life, forge forward with courage and will, as this is what he would want. I hope one day he would be proud of me if he could see me.

My heart is currently closed. The drawbridge has been pulled-up and the portcullis is sealed firmly. If anyone knocks at the door, they will be greeted by a recorded message. I have retreated into the building - deep into the castle keep for a time. I will venture out, but not for a while, and not without looking over my shoulder and checking it is safe to do so first.

Falling in love can hurt unspeakably, but without love life would be pretty bland. We have to take small risks from time to time in order to experience life to the fullest. Again, I do not regret a thing. Hurt passes eventually. It just takes time. I will remember my man forever and will always carry a little piece of his heart with me whatever I am doing and wherever I am. He retains a little piece of my heart too I think.

Another song quote...

"I wish that life could be just like a photograph,

One moment captured as you laugh your perfect laugh."

'Ride.' A great early 90's band. I saw them live.

Yes, I am a music nerd.

The end.