Time Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a further inspiration. He made his way farther down the hall to the bathroom.

He was justly rewarded for his effort, for there in the shower room were four naked girls. It was a bit weird, as everything was frozen in time, even the cloudy mist. It was like he was looking at a three-dimensional photograph, and one he could in fact enter.

He stepped into the shower and was immediately hit with the soft, wet misty air, and the further he went the wetter he became. He moved his hand through the air and gathered within his palm a little pool of water. He decided it would be best if he left his clothes outside.

He stepped out of the shower room and quickly removed his clothes, leaving them in a little pile out in the hallway. It was all kind of surreal, stripping fully naked in the hallway of a sorority house, right in front of all of the half-naked girls, sporting a rather monstrous hard-on. Well, perhaps it wasn't really monstrous but it sure felt that way. He felt like an exhibitionist that couldn't be seen. Really quite odd.

Before he returned to the shower room he ran all the way down the hall and back, his cock bobbing and wagging, his eyes glittering with amusement. He had never been tempted to streak on campus before, but could now appreciate the pleasure. It was just so bad, and fun, to be so naked among all these girls, none of whom would ever have any idea.

When he got back to his clothes he checked on the stop watch. He realized he felt a bit nervous leaving it behind. Of course, nobody could actually steal it, and nothing could really happen to it, but he also felt uncomfortable leaving it out of sight. He considered taking it with him into the shower, but recognized that would in fact be the more risky behavior than leaving it behind. What if it filled with moisture? What if he slipped and fell? It was best to just leave it sitting safely on the soft cushion of his clothes.

He made his way back into the shower, whistling as he went, as if he was naturally going to take a shower with the sorority girls, sporting a rather taut stiff boner. He could imagine the squeals of shock, embarrassment, and outrage if he did this in real life. Well, actually, it was in real life, but not in real time.

The breasts, bottoms, and cunnies of these girls were even sexier to the touch than had been the case with the other girls, as the soap, shampoo, and moisture made everything so slippery and slick. He made his way around the shower, indulging himself in the pleasure of feeling such delightful feminine parts, his erect cock twitching and swelling as he went, his body picking up the moisture in the air.

He looked back and noticed that one could discern his path through the mist, as he had largely cleared the fog away with his body. Once time started again the girls would briefly observe this strange phenomenon but it would quickly disperse before they had a chance to really ponder its presence.

He eventually picked up some soap to lather up his cock, making it much easier and pleasurable to stroke, sliding the fist of one hand up and down his slippery shaft as he explored the soft pliant curves of a girl's boob, bottom or cunnie with the other.

One girl was even bent over, washing her calves. Her bottom was being offered to him like she was inviting him to take her from behind. He could even see her shiny wet, pouting cunnie lips peeking out from between her thighs. He slipped his erection in between her tightly clenched, warm, wet, moist, slick thighs, as if he was in fact fucking her from behind. He felt he really shouldn't actually do it. That would be going much too far. This was still, he felt, just innocent fun, and nevertheless, pretty darned great fun, as her thighs were so tightly clenched together that they offered a nice facsimile. He imagined that the girl wasn't quite ready to go all the way so she suggested that he just do it this way. It was a nice little fantasy as he gazed down at her naked tush, her pink puckered butt hole winking up at him as his cock slid in and out of her soft, slippery, tight thighs.

It wasn't long before he felt the urge to cum, and he wondered if this is how he wanted to cum. The shower would quickly wash away the evidence. But, he stopped, his balls churning. He slipped his dick out from between her thighs and let it gently slide along the soft curves of her bum as he considered his options, which were really quite a few.

He could in fact start time up again, just as he was about to ejaculate. What would be the risk in doing that?

Well, for one, perhaps he wouldn't be able to stop time again to make his escape. What if the watch only worked a limited number of times? That would suck. If that was true he should definitely be considerably more careful and sparing in his selection of when to use it. But, there was no compelling reason to think it was time-limited. Still, imagine being naked in the shower with outraged, squealing girls, shooting off one's load and then unable to stop time. He would be in rather serious trouble then. It was a bit risky.

And, even if he could stop time again, what would be the chance he would get caught later? What if they recognized him?

Of course, he could never actually be convicted. With the ability to stop time it would not be at all difficult to establish a very strong alibi. Once he ejaculated he could stop time, leisurely dry off, get dressed, and make his way over to, for instance, campus security, where he could then start time again, and then chat with an officer as he filled out some form, making sure that he identified himself and repeatedly noted the time.

Still, who wants to even be accused of such a crime, let alone investigated. That fact alone can do serious damage to one's reputation, one's life. Even if he was vindicated some persons would still have doubts.

However, he wouldn't think any of these girls would actually recognize him in such a short period of time. He wouldn't leave time on for very long, just long enough for them to see him cum, but perhaps not long enough for them to get a good look at his face. Their eyes would most likely be focused elsewhere.

Plus, time had to be moving for there to be a report to the police, followed by an investigation. Frankly, he could prevent that from ever happening by keeping time stopped. However, he didn't want to keep time stopped forever, did he?

He would, at times, want to see the fruit of his labor, like he had done with the cheerleaders. He would also like to check in at times, see how the rest of the world was still living. No, he didn't want to stop time forever. Actually, what would happen to the world, the universe, if he died when time was stopped? His legs suddenly felt a bit weak and unsteady. What if he had slipped and fallen in the shower while humping the girl and had cracked his skull? Would he have ended the world forever?

His erection was gone. All that rumination wasn't very helpful. His nuts though still felt quite full, but he realized he needed to think this through a bit more. He gave the girl a few pats on her cute naked shiny round tush and carefully made his way out of the shower, being extra cautious in how he placed his feet on the slippery shower floor.

He borrowed a towel to dry off, and then returned to his piles of clothes. He carefully picked up the watch and gently laid it on the floor a few feet away as he dressed.

His eyes were fixed on the watch as he put on his clothes. What if it didn't work when he clicked the switch? It wasn't like he could take it now to a repairman to get fixed. Heck, he couldn't even take it to a shop to get cleaned when time was moving. He could never let someone else handle it.

What if the battery went dead while time was stopped? Actually, he should be able to replace the battery, but maybe it took a special battery, like some sort of atomic battery. Or, maybe it was just spring wound? What if the spring broke? Would he really enjoy the rest of his life if time was stopped for everyone else? What would it be like when he was breathing his last breath, knowing that he had essentially ended the future of the entire universe, just so he could read a few books.

He wished he could ask the old man these questions. He should have at least left a phone number.

Once dressed Henry very carefully picked the watch up and extricated himself from the sorority house.

As soon as he reached the sidewalk, with considerable trepidation, he clicked the watch, and was so, so relieved to be suddenly flooded by all the many sounds, and see so much movement. He smiled with a tremendous sense of relief.

He carefully placed the watch into his pocket, watching it closely as it went in to be sure that once he let go it would be safe.

He made his way back to his apartment, keeping his hand within his pocket on the watch all the way there.

When he got back to his apartment he wondered what he should do. He decided to let time proceed as usual for awhile. He needed some reassurance that everything was okay.

However, when it became time for bed he wasn't the least bit tired. He decided to stop time, carefully, and then let his time continue until it got back into synch with real time, or at least the time for everyone else.

He removed the watch from his pocket, gently laid it on his bed, and then clicked it.

An odd silence filled the room. He had never noticed before how many different little sounds were in the background of his apartment. He did now that everything was turned off.

He removed some books from an old easy chair to make room to sit down and get back into Romola. He suddenly realized that he hadn't yet started reading it. All that time had passed and yet not one page. He smiled as he opened it up. This had been his original intended use for stopping time. He felt a bit better, a little more relaxed. He concentrated on the text, his mind drifting away from his ruminations over the watch. He eventually felt much better.

He reached up to turn on the reading lamp by his chair, but it wouldn't come on. He kept turning the switch, but there was no response. He wondered if the bulb had gone out, and then recalled that nothing would work while time was stopped.

He got up from the chair, turned time back on, turned on the reading lamp, and then turned time off. As soon as he did so he realized that if there was a limited number of clicks he had clearly just wasted a couple of them. And, even if there wasn't, there had to be an eventual wear and tear on the watch. How long would this watch actually last? Clearly time did not stop for it.

He returned to his seat to again lose himself in the book, which didn't take too long.

A considerable amount of time eventually passed. How much, of course, was impossible to know, but he did eventually grow tired and sleepy.

He clicked the watch to turn time on, and smiled as the room filled with bits and pieces of background noise.

He prepared for bed, enjoying the fact that he was now back in synch with the world. There was something to be said for enjoying the company of others, living in the flow of time. But, of course, all the time knowing that he could at any time stop time, and get something done or play some amusing prank.

By the time he was in bed he was feeling considerably more relaxed and comfortable, and quickly fell asleep. It had been quite a long and busy day.

When he awoke the next morning he felt refreshed and energized. His confidence was renewed. His doubts and concerns seemed like a thing of the past. The watch had to be pretty darned resilient, as the old man probably had it for quite a long period of time. The watch looked real old and so maybe it was timeless, maybe it would last forever.

He even smiled at breakfast when he realized that he had forgotten to study for the German test this morning. It was now about 7:30AM and the test would be at 9:00AM. He would probably take his time getting to the point in time when he had to take the test, but the fact that he would eventually arrive there did not trouble him. He could simply stop time right at the beginning of class and take all the time he needed to study for it. Actually, there was an even easier solution.

When he arrived for the test he got into his seat and waited impatiently for Professor Schilling to hand out the test. It was kind of funny. He now had all the time in the world but precisely for this reason he felt quite impatient over the fact that the professor was wasting so much time in handing out the test.

A few students shared his feeling of impatience. Professor Schilling never handed out more copies of the test than the precise number of students in each row. She feared a student would keep the extra copy and then give it to someone who would enroll next semester. But, this procedure took a considerable amount of time, and those who first got the test had more time to complete it than those who were last to receive a copy. Henry was in the last row.

Ms. Schilling noticed the tapping of pencils and feet. "Now, don't worry," she said. "There will be plenty of time for everybody."

'No fooling,' Henry thought, as he immediately stopped time when he finally received his copy of the test. He pulled out his notebook and textbook, and completed the test, grinning mischievously the whole time. He even purposely missed a few questions so that his score would not arouse any undo suspicion, although it turned out he in fact would miss two more of them anyway as the questions were based on lectures for which he hadn't taken good notes.

When he was done he started time again and immediately covered his test with his hands, realizing that it would arouse considerable suspicion if anyone noticed that he had somehow managed to finish the test within a couple of seconds.

As he sat there he again felt that he was wasting a considerable amount of time. It was incredibly boring just sitting there, pretending to be answering questions. He considered stopping time and leaving the room, coming back later after he had read a few more chapters of Romola. But, that would only delay the inevitable. He would eventually have to use this time up unless, of course, he decided to abandon the world altogether for his own private life, but he had already considered and rejected that option.

He stared at the clock on the wall. He was reminded of when he was in elementary school, staring at the clock on the last day of class before the beginning of summer vacation. This was the happiest, as well the longest, day of the year. Time just seemed to actually slow down as the hour, minute, and even second hand gradually dragged its way around the clock. It's too bad his watch didn't have a fast forward.

He looked around the room at the other students, feverishly completing their tests; the poor shmucks. He glanced at Ms. Schilling, and caught her eye.

"Keep your eyes on your own tests," she reminded everyone. Her eyes were looking right into his.

Ms. Schilling was a rather pretty teacher, and relatively young. He didn't know for certain her age, but she certainly looked rather young. She wasn't married, or at least she didn't wear a wedding ring. But, even though she was quite pretty, with her long wavy blonde hair (albeit often pulled back), large blue eyes, perky nose, and very rosy red cheeks, she presented herself as the rather stern and authoritative mistress. It was not good to be at the receiving end of her steely glare.

Henry immediately pretended to be studying the test questions. Her noticing him not working at all wasn't good. He wondered if she would now be suspicious about his test results. But, he was probably okay. If she checked the answer sheet of Mandy who sat right next to him she would see that he hadn't copied any of her answers.

Ms. Schilling got up from her desk. He didn't raise his eyes to see where she might be heading. He certainly hoped that she wasn't going to come down to speak to him.

He looked away, trying not to look suspicious, and then reached into his pocket, and stopped time. He looked up at his teacher. She wasn't even looking at him. She was perhaps just stretching her legs. He again glanced around the room. This time taking his time doing it.

He had an inspiration.

He got up from his desk and made his way around the entire class, opening up each girl's blouse, so that eventually every girl in the room was exposing her brassiere.

It took a bit of time, but it was again time well spent. He imagined he was a male nurse or something, helping the young ladies open their blouses for an examination.

He felt a little guilty about disrobing Mary Sue Edwards. She was a real sweet girl. It wasn't like the other girls weren't, but Mary Sue was the only girl he really knew. Well, actually, he didn't know her well at all, but they had spoken a few times, and until this moment he hadn't fully appreciated how sexy were her titties. They were on the small size, often barely noticeable if she was wearing a frumpy, loose blouse. But, presenting now her lavender cotton brassiere, trimmed with rose lace and decorated all over with little violets, she was truly a sight to behold. The fact that they were little small cups even made her all the more endearing and adorable. He gave each precious cup a little kiss right on the tip.

He then checked her test. He had a soft spot for Mary Sue in part because she was struggling in class. She asked lots of questions, which generally just indicated that she wasn't following the lecture or adequately understanding the material. A couple of times Ms. Schilling even rolled her eyes.

He took her test back over to his own desk to check her answers against his. He changed a lot of them (albeit not all) and then returned the answer sheet to her desk. If she didn't check her answers she wouldn't even notice the changes. She probably would though check, but she might just think she wasn't being sufficiently careful when filling in the opscan sheet, and possibly she might even realize that her inadvertent errors were fortuitously good choices. But, Henry realized he probably should have just waited until she was about to hand the test in before he made the changes. Well, he would take the additional time to do that later in the class.

He made his way to the front of the class to admire his handiwork.

He smiled proudly. There was something quite appealing about a classroom in which all of the girls wore their blouses open and were now just sitting exposing their brassieres, either unaware of or indifferent to what was being revealed. It was like Henry had x-ray glasses. And, the variability in brassiere selection was really quite impressive. There were pink ones, green ones, yellow ones, rose ones, lacy ones, sheer ones, full cup and demi-cup. Henry was impressed at how many of the girls apparently took such pride in their undergarments, wearing such provocatively pretty and sexy underthings despite the fact that nobody would see them. There were, of course, a few plain white cotton brassieres, but they still had their own delightful charm. And, there was also quite the variation in size, from big, to medium, to little tiny titty size. It was really quite a garden of lovely colorful cups.

Henry stood at the front of the class for quite a bit of time, admiring his work of art, a sort of human sculpting. He then made his way back over to Mandy's desk, or more specifically her breasts. He had often admired how big and round they looked. He stood behind her and reached down into her brassiere to cup, fondle, and squeeze her soft, squishy boobs. He had just done this within the last day or so with other girls (how much time had actually passed was really unclear), but some things never get tiring or dull. He had at times wondered how Mandy's boobs would feel like. How cool it is now to finally have the power to know and experience such things.

123456...8