Time Stops in the Mediterranean Day 02

Story Info
A time stopper has fun on holiday in the sunshine.
1.8k words
4.4
76.7k
28

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,658 Followers

Day 2

I could hardly take my eyes off her. She had a perfectly shaped body, to my eyes anyway, rounded breasts in a white bikini top with a deep cleavage, blue shorts moulding around her small but very round bottom. Long brown legs, brown hair. She and her husband were French; they laughed a lot, and held hands a great deal. I knew that I simply had to see her naked, to examine her in detail, to penetrate her, to be very naughty with her. I had the capability with my ability to stop time. Would I have the opportunity to do all this? I could not see why not!

The morning, well the late morning as I had not risen exactly early, spent on the beach had been good. After a light lunch of grilled fish I had used the afternoon for a walk. It had been hot but I had taken plenty of water and had not hurried. It had been lovely smelling the scent of fennel in the air and watching the little lizards basking in the sun or darting amongst the rocks as I had walked along the country tracks and roads eventually, on my solitary and circular perambulation, coming back to my beach.

The French couple had arrived there shortly after I had returned from my walk. She had instantly attracted me and I had watched delighted by the way she moved, her voice and laugh. For a time they had sat on the beach talking, then she had stood up, casually unzipped her shorts to reveal her white bikini bottoms as she prepared to go in for a swim. This had had me hard in seconds. Temptation got too much for me and I stopped time and hurried across to her. She was as lovely close to as she was from a distance; Monsieur was a very lucky man.

Undoing the clasp of her bikini revealed beautiful breasts with ever so pale small pink nipples and as round as they had promised to be in the bikini top. I slipped my hand down her bikini bottoms and felt her fur. My finger travelled further downwards. It was no use; I had to reveal all and so down came the bikini bottoms, fluttering down her legs, in their virginal whiteness, to the sand, leaving her standing naked. I admired her soft brown pubic hair just covering her pink slit before walking round and viewing her simply stunning bottom. My hands caressed those bottom cheeks. I was tempted, very tempted to release my penis and stroke it between her cheeks but reason took hold. This was not the best opportunity, not a good idea to make her sticky with my ejaculation. Anticipation rather than instant gratification had much to commend it. Re-placing her bikini I returned to my position before starting time.

I watched the couple run into the sea, splashing each other before swimming steadily out and then back together, stand and talk for a bit and then swim again before coming laughing from the sea. I watched them, or more accurately, I watched Madame dry herself on her towel.

When they left the beach I followed them at a distance and found they were staying at a villa not far from my "own." It will not come as a surprise that I resolved to visit them later that evening.

After a pleasant dinner in a little fish restaurant I knew of old, yes I do enjoy fresh fish; I had wandered across to the French couple's villa. Stopping time it did not take me long to find a way over their back wall, despite night having fallen, and into their pool area. They were sitting by the pool enjoying a glass of wine or had been before time stopped. In my usual way I explored their villa particularly their bedroom, establishing the lie of the land. The bedroom was large with a pretty bathroom off. The couple had the villa to themselves. Restarting time I waited in the dark in another bedroom for them to come upstairs to bed. I did not have long to wait and soon I was listening outside their bedroom door. I was rewarded with the sounds of evident love making. It was time for me to get closer to her.

I stopped time and entered their bedroom. The bedside lamp gave illumination. Monsieur was lying on his back. Madame was bent over him, his erect penis in her mouth. A sight I greatly enjoyed. She was kneeling and, as she was bending her head down to him, this left her wonderful bottom up in the air. I moved in closer. I stroked her bottom, feeling the roundness of her cheeks, admiring their perfect shape. I let my hand wander down to her sex which was, not surprisingly, wet and warm. I slipped my fingers in coating them in her wetness. I let my fingers slip back up to her bottom and gently pushed. Lubricated, my finger slipped in quite easily. I was hard, very hard and I had a strong desire to penetrate her anally not just with my finger but using a more substantial member. Of course with time stopped I could do this and whatever I wished, but it is my normal practice to try and make my activities out of time un-noticeable.

When time restarted she would certainly be aware something had occurred and most definitely if her bottom was dripping semen. Of course it might be that Monsieur would decide, after being fellated, to please Madame that way but normal intercourse was more likely. Better judgement prevailed and I decided to wait and see. I pulled my finger out (as the saying goes) and returned to just outside the door.

Restarting time I listened closely. A few sighs but mostly I could hear nothing, then there was a creaking of the bed and more sighs, then a gasp. Counting to ten, I stopped time and re-entered the room. Monsieur was still lying down but now Madame had turned round and had impaled herself on his penis. His hands were holding her breasts and evidently she had been riding up and down his, now well lubricated, shaft - she was caught, frozen in mid stroke. Leaving the room, I took off my clothes, restarted time and listened erect at the door. I could hear movement becoming faster and faster accompanied by gasps, cries and a few choice French words. Suddenly movement ceased. Again I counted to ten, stopped time and entered. Madame had collapsed forward in, I assumed, orgasmic bliss across Monsieur's chest. She was still impaled, her legs wide apart straddling him with her knees either side of his hips, her bottom uppermost and very exposed. I could see below her bottom Monsieur's penis still stiffly embedded in her vagina and above her little brown wrinkled rose bud was completely exposed. This was too much even for me.

Glancing at the bedside table I discerned some massage oil. I applied this generously to my penis and dripped the oil onto her anus and, using my fingers, began rubbing with circular movements to relax the muscles. I slipped first one then two fingers in. What a wonderful bottom she had, the shape so perfect, the flesh so white, made the more so by the tanning of her skin above and below. Judging her ready I got up on the bed and placed my penis at her bottom hole and pushed. I was gentle and unhurried. I had no need to hurry, I had all the time I needed, and the act of penetration into this beautiful bottom was to be savoured. There below me was this bottom of bottoms, between the two cheeks her little bottom hole and pushing at it the dark head of my engorged penis. Gradually her anus spread, opening around my invading cock, and I began to enter her bottom. Slowly I pushed forward. Extended to the diameter of my penis, the strong resistance of her anal muscles overcome and with the aid of the oil I slipped further in. I paused looking down at my cock half hidden inside her bottom, my balls hanging free. Below them Monsieur's cock embedded in the girl's vagina. Of course I was conscious of the closest of her husband's cock; indeed I thought I could feel it below me and in the adjacent canal. I rubbed my hands on her bottom cheeks, pulled them slightly apart and pushed again, slipping further and further within. I watched as I began the normal in and out movement but sliding not in the usual place but in and out of her bottom hole. Despite the lack of substantial physical stimulation I realised the mental excitement had already brought me near climax. I slowed and let myself lie on the girl's back bringing my hands under her to hold her breasts. Gently I lifted my bottom up and down pushing my penis in and then pulling a little out of her bottom. Gently does it - savour the moment. But I couldn't last long, the tightness of her bottom and the excitement were too much. I tripped over the edge and with a strong thrust spurted into her again and again.

I lay breathing deeply on top of her until my cock had shrunk and I could just slip out of her. Standing up, the excitement and desire over, I could look coldly at what I had done. Once time started would she leap up intent on finding why her bottom was suddenly sore, and indeed dilated, and why she felt rather crushed as if a weight had been lying across her? I had to watch and see. I like my activities to be surreptitious, almost un-noticeable. This had, though, gone further than I usually permitted but, looking again at the fantastic bottom, I nodded to myself - I could understand why I had overstepped my usual mark, the reason was there.

Moving back and into the dark bathroom doorway I watched as time re-started. It seemed Monsieur had not, after all, finished and it was Madame who had come; his hands reached around her and clasped her to him as he thrust in and out of her, his pistoning penis so visible to me working beneath that marvellous bottom. Was my lubrication slowly slipping downwards to aid the movement, gently seeping from whence it had been placed? She did not pull away and when he reached climax shortly afterwards they lay together for a long time, indeed I think they went to sleep still connected. I was surprised and relieved but it did seem I had 'got away with it.' Madame had not reacted. Stopping time, I went over to them, my fingers touching again her delicious bottom, feeling her anus slick with my own coming and following it downwards to the gooey mess of her vagina and Monsieur's flaccid cock. Carefully my fingers encircled and I extracted it from within Madame and left it with its tip lying towards Madame's anus as if the cum there had resulted from a certain post orgasmic dribbling. Rather artistically arranged I thought.

I dressed and left their villa for my own, showered there and, not surprisingly, slept well. Another successful and happy day.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,658 Followers