Time Stops in the Mediterranean Day 03

Story Info
A real time interlude for a time stopper.
5.3k words
4.54
59k
21
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers

Day 3

The next morning I rose before dawn; yes really! I do odd things on holiday but appreciate most people choose to lie in until well into the morning.

My footsteps in the dark took me along footpaths across the parched countryside to a very small cove I knew from earlier visits. At such an early hour, based on my experience of previous years, I would have the place to myself unless some local fishermen were around. Clambering down the steps in the early light I found myself once more on the shingle and tiny sandy bay of the inlet. The sky was brightening as I slipped off my clothes and sandals, hiding them in a cleft in the rock, and waded out into the clear water before swimming steadily away from the beach and out into the narrow inlet. There is something different about swimming without a costume, "skinny dipping" as it is called. A feeling of freedom, of being just oneself, unencumbered by even the most minimal of clothing. It is an unexpected delight to those who have not tried it.

Further down the narrow inlet I climbed out onto a rocky ledge and sat watching the sun rise and feeling its warm rays dry me. It was, of course, not at all cold either in or out of the sea. Quite the contrary in fact.

About half an hour later I swam back towards the beach. Coming in on the shady side of the inlet it was clear the beach was no longer deserted. I was also not the only person thinking of skinny dipping. A couple of people were just coming out of the water and whilst it was not easy to make much out, I could see they were naked. I swam closer and under an overhanging rock. They had not noticed me, not due to me having stopped time, but because I was partly hidden in shade and they were more interested in each other. Perhaps it is not simply a feeling of being free and unencumbered that makes skinny dipping attractive; it is also the sexual element of being unclothed. This seemed to have been the effect on this couple who were touching in an intimate way. I considered whether to stop time and inspect or to simply appear naturally. I decided on the latter for a change. The idea of surprising them unexpectedly when they were naked and engaged in sex when I too was naked appealed to me.

I swam quietly towards the beach. It was only as I stood up and came out of the water that they noticed me. The woman was on her knees, sucking on the cock of the man who had his back to the sea and me. They had not, therefore, been looking my way and it was sound rather than movement that alerted them.

The man looked very surprised as he spun round pulling his cock from the woman's mouth in the process and leaving it pointing erectly upwards.

The woman had more composure. "Oh sorry, we didn't realise anyone was here. We were just... Well, yes. Lovely place to swim. Where have you come from?"

It was an interesting attempt at normality.

"Well here actually, but I've been swimming and sitting further out for half an hour or so. My clothes are hidden over there"

She was pretty impressive to look at. Very large breasts, wide hips with a strong patch of dark hair between them.

By now the man had recovered and joined in the conversation as his penis began to subside. We talked about the inlet, the beach, the good places on the island, the restaurants. I was in no hurry to head off and they both seemed very happy to chat.

"Well," I said, "I'm sorry to have disturbed you."

"You'd been watching us though," said the woman.

"Well, not really."

"Your cock gave you away, it wasn't exactly hanging down."

"Well maybe a little."

"Did you like what you saw?"

"Of course. I'm certainly not a prude. If you don't object to me saying; you're a good looking women and, well, you on your knees with a cock in your mouth was an exciting and rather lovely image against the backdrop of the sand and rocks."

"Would, perhaps, you like to see it again?"

"Well I...." but my cock gave me away.

"Peter likes an audience. Don't you?"

Peter was stirring again, probably indicating agreement.

"I'm Tania, by the way." She slipped down to her knees and once again applied her lips to Peter's cock. I sat on the sand close by and watched.

"What shall we do now?" asked Tania taking her lips away from Peter.

"You want my suggestion?" I was a little surprised but perhaps given the invitation I should not have been. "Well, whatever you'd like to do but I suppose..." I was being given a choice not simply taking it as it came. "I would like to see Peter take you from behind. I suggest you get down on all fours and Peter comes up behind. Pleasingly animalistic in the sunshine. But do what you want..."

She did as I suggested and Peter pushed into her. I sat there with my own cock sticking up between my thighs as Tania rocked backwards and forwards and Peter thrust into her. My hand moved and I began to stroke my own cock. It was rather strange for me, something I was not used to was being watched but there they were both watching me, as they rocked backwards and forwards towards their orgasm. Would it be appropriate for me to spurt onto the sand as they came. Apparently not of my own volition.

"I'll help you with that," panted Tania, "when we've finished which, oh wow, won't be long I think."

She was right. Their climax came swiftly.

"Let me," said Tania, literally taking me in hand.

I have to say this did seem more than a little odd to me but, there again, I did say I did odd things on holiday. Tania squatting and holding my penis in her hand; Peter standing watching with his wet and dripping cock; me enjoying Tania's efforts and watching between her open thighs as Peter's semen starting to appear from whence it was deposited. A sight I am partial to but not one I often see when people are frozen in time. There is no dripping then – everything is still. Even so, the whole experience was odd.

Well, I collect experiences but I was trying to puzzle this one out.

"We like watching and being watched you see." Tania's explanation helped. The result of her hand was inevitable; I ejaculated, arching up and onto the sand as they watched. Very odd for me to be doing that to an audience.

We three swam out into the inlet. I showed them the further ledges, the secret ledges, the places to sit.

By agreement we met up again that evening in _________'s Restaurant. They were great company. The food was good and two bottles later we were all in fine form.

"Yes, we have always liked to watch and be watched," said Tania returning to her earlier theme. I found myself inviting them back to "my" villa for a further drink and, maybe if next door were active, something to watch.

I poured them some cool white wine and then quietly went out into the pool area and stood on the table. Well, I had timed it just right; next door were again swimming in the pool naked, so something at least to watch. I collected Peter and Tania warning them to be quiet. We stood three in a row on the (luckily sturdy) table with Tania in the middle looking over the wall.

The patio and underwater pool lights were all on next door and we had a good, clear view. Tania nudged me and both she and Peter gave me the thumbs up sign. The two couples were swimming around but there was a lot of touching going on, laughter and splashing. It was difficult to see, but it looked like the two men were erect, so I was very hopeful Tania and Peter would have a very rewarding display. The dark haired girl, one was dark the other fair, pulled herself up on to the poolside and sat, with legs dangling and apart, talking to the others. One of the men swam right up to her, raised his head and pushed his face forward right between her legs, she stiffened as he began to use his mouth on her sensitive sex.

As I stood there watching I felt a hand at my shorts extracting my already erect cock. Tania soon had both Peter's and my own cock in her hands. Peter lent across and undid Tania's shorts, pulling them right down. As Tania was playing with my penis I did not think it would offend if I played with her. I reached down and stroked up the inside of her thigh. Nearing the top I met Peter's hand coming up the other leg. Tania shivered as two hands reached her sex and fingers from two different hands pushed into her.

The other girl swam across and pulled the man away from the dark haired girl.

"Spoilsport," we heard.

"He's my man and he should be doing that to me not you!" The fair haired girl climbed up on the poolside beside her friend and, swapping over, the first man's face disappeared between the fair haired girl's legs. The dark haired girl was not forgotten as the other man swam over and started lapping at his girl. We watched as the two girls turned to each other and smiled.

Tania's grip on my penis tightened and the speed of her strokes increased. She was clearly very excited by what she was seeing. I moved my hand up inside Tania's tee shirt and cupped one of her large breasts, feeling her hard nipple in my palm. She was engrossed in the scene before us. I glanced at Peter; he too was riveted to the tableau.

The two men pulled away from the girls and swum towards the steps. It must be said that the male of the species does look a bit odd when sexually excited. The two men came out of the water and up the steps together with their penises pointing in front of them, bobbing and waving a little as they moved. Tania was however impressed

"Look at those two cocks," she whispered, "I'd love to see them closer. So strong, so firm, so ready."

The men came behind the girls. The girls turned, reached up as one and pulled the cocks down and into their mouths. It looked to me like a repeated action, one they had done before on previous evenings. I wondered whether they would now engage in intercourse on the sun loungers or go inside to bed. That would be a disappointment as it would result in us missing the show's climax. Surprisingly the girls soon released the cocks, stood up and went over to the sun beds. They knelt on the beds grasping the arms either side and pushed their bottoms upwards. The men walked over, stood astride the ends of the sun beds so as not to tip them up and pushed into the girls. Tania again gripped me and presumably Peter hard.

"Look at that," said Tania, "I want all of it.... later."

The activity in the next villa neared its end: Tania's "later" looked sooner. The men pulled out of the girls in unison, though I had not heard any whispers of co-ordination. Again I had the impression this was a repeat of earlier evenings, presumably a repeat of a favourite experience! The girls got up, the men lay down, and were mounted with the girls' knees either side of their hips. The girls rode well to an obvious and vocal conclusion by all concerned.

They slipped back in the water. Tania led us down off the table.

"That was fantastic. Peter and I have rarely seen anything that good. Thank you, thank you. Come on let's do the same."

As Peter and Tania got into the water I switched on the lights. Before I even got into the water, Tania had heaved herself onto the side and was waiting for Peter with thighs wide spread. I swam around as Peter lapped at Tania.

"Come on, your turn," called Tania. I swam towards the harbour of her legs. Standing on the pool floor I looked into her sex, admiring the wide open lips, the folds and prominent excited clitoris. My tongue licked along her thigh and into the salty wetness. Tania was, as I had expected, very wet, oozing the thick lubrication that would assist the likely entrance of Peter and then, hopefully, myself later. I licked with circular movements around her clitoris, touched it lightly and then dropped down to push my tongue into, and swirl around, her vagina. Slipping upwards again I sucked the folds gently into my mouth, holding the lips whilst pushing my tongue in between them and sliding it along. Tania wriggled appreciatively: I do know what I am doing you see. It has not been a totally out of time sex life for me.

When I came out from between her thighs I found Peter had already left the pool following the example from next door and was standing beside Tania with his penis lodged in her mouth. She was sucking it with her eyes closed, but as I emerged she opened them and looked at me.

"Wow this is great - sex, sex, sex. Come on Peter swap over; I want to suck our friend's cock too."

Peter slipped into the water and I climbed out of the pool. It is a strange experience walking up to a girl, both of you naked, your own penis erect, knowing exactly what you are going to do - it is a very sexually exciting prospect indeed - and then doing it; placing the end of your penis right in front of the girl's mouth ready for her to suck.

"Looks good enough to eat," said Tania, "I love how smooth the head of a cock is." Her tongue came out and lightly stroked the smooth skin just near the tip. A lovely feeling. Then she slipped her lips further down, her eyes closed and I was in her warm mouth. She continued to travel down its length taking more and more into her mouth. I'm not saying she deep throated: but she certainly took a lot in. Back up my cock she came and resumed her interest in the head. Meanwhile Peter was again busy between her legs.

"Wow, wow, wow, I'm going to come," Tania said releasing my cock and breathing faster and faster. "Quick suck me tits." I knelt and obliged. Tania came noisily. She let herself slip backwards and lay back along the pool side paving. Peter came out of the water. We stood either side of her looking down at Tania as she recovered. Her eyes opened and she reached up with both hands and cupped our scrotums.

"You get a completely different view from down here. Your big cocks jutting out with your ball sacks hanging below." She sat up and took Peter and me alternatively in her mouth.

"I wonder if I can suck both of them at once?" She pulled our two cocks together so the ends were touching but her mouth was not big enough. She could however use her tongue. With her hands she pushed the cocks together and slid her tongue in between the two and wriggled it before resuming a circular 'figure of eight' licking motion.

"Time for me to be fucked, I think. It's the doggie position isn't it first?"

We went over to one of the loungers and Tania knelt on it and pushed her bottom in the air.

"Mind you get in the right hole - it's the lower one! Who's going first? Remember you can't come like this. I've got to be on top and I want two lots of cum tonight and I want to come again as well. I might even suck you both off later if the mood takes us."

Peter motioned for me to start. Carefully I climbed up onto the lounger and pushed my penis a little into her; leaning forward I reached under her and took hold of Tania's breasts as I pushed fully home. Peter came round to the side and Tania sucked his cock. I fucked Tania until the sensations were bringing me to climax. I pulled out of her and stood up. Peter pulled himself from his wife's mouth, walked round and replaced me. He was soon pushing hard in and out of his wife. I stood and watched the animalistic fucking.

"Shall I suck you again," asked Tania.

"Please, but gently as I'm quite near coming."

"So am I again! You're all wet with me. Look how slippery your cock is, look I can run my hand down and get your balls all wet with me. Let me rub your balls and make them all wet whilst I lick your cock."

She pulled me in and her lips closed over my cockhead as she massaged my balls. It was lovely.

"Phew," said Peter pulling out and watching his wife sucking me closely, "I'm ready to come."

"Right boys who is going to shoot in me first? Well, I know really; I bet Peter wants to watch."

The reality - if what Peter said was true - was that there were two cocks primed and ready to go. It was not going to take much for either to spurt.

I lay back on the lounger my penis lying along my stomach, a little raised and certainly wet from Tania. She straddled me, picked up my cock and pushed it into her as she descended. Peter squatted down, leant forward and watched the connection between us very closely. It was clear he really did like to watch.

Tania raised herself up on her knees and dropped down again on my cock.

"A bit higher I want to see the head going in, please." He was as close as he could get without going cross eyed. It was not just that Peter liked to watch - it was an examination!

Tania raised herself a bit more.

"Is that right?"

"Perfect. Begin fucking."

"I sometimes think he'd like to just sit and direct you know, rather than take part!"

Tania began to rise and fall; I reached up and took hold of her breasts. She began to shudder, it had not just been the two men who had been close, and came again. I felt myself slipping over the edge, grabbing her shoulders I pulled Tania down hard against me and spurted into her, again and again. We slowed to a stop.

"Wow. A second time. Right Peter's turn to fill me."

"Tania come up our friend's cock slowly please." Tania lifted herself up me. I felt her pause with just my head inside her. Peter was watching our connection from about a foot away and was slowly wanking himself. Tania lifted herself off me.

"Stop, hold there. You're dripping cum. What a sight!"

Looking from my own viewpoint, I could see my wilting wet cock, Tania's thatch of hair glistening with wetness and there appearing, indeed dripping out of her, as Peter had said, was some of my own ejaculation. I watched it drop onto my cock. Evidently Peter liked this image of Tania's dripping sex, liked to see the result of another man coming within his wife.

Tania got off the lounger.

"Tania, lick his cock."

Tania complied with Peter's request. She bent over and licked along my flaccid and rather messy penis, collecting semen along the way. Reaching the end she lifted my penis up with her lips and literally sucked it all into her mouth. Peter was steadily wanking as he watched this performance when it was suddenly obvious he had overdone thing and he hurried to take advantage of Tania being bent over and pushed into her from the rear and began to rapidly fuck her as he released his semen into her. She was soon dripping again.

We rested for a bit and then I went to make some coffee. We sat by the pool naked being simply companionable, talking quietly; the Mediterranean night was dark above us, the air warm and still. Getting up and standing on the table I saw all was quiet and dark next door.

"Why don't you come back to our place to sleep? Three in a bed would be fun." It was Tania.

"I thought you liked watching: it's all touch in the dark in bed."

"Yes, we both like to watch but it's really Peter's thing. As I said he'd be very content sitting on the bed telling us what to do. It's quite fun really, you just do as you're told."

This was developing rather well. A completely new experience for me outside my usual time stopping exploits.

"All right, that would be fun though I'm not sure I'm up to another session tonight given this morning and just now."

"Nonsense I'll have you up, don't you worry - and spurting. See; look at your cock, its growing a bit already." Tania reached out with her foot and stroked my cock with her toes. I lengthened.

"Come on back to our place."

Tania and Peter only had an apartment but it was well appointed. We had hardly got through the door before Peter was taking control.

"Right are you going to do what I ask?" Peter's excitement at his question was evident.

"I'm OK with that," said Tania, "I'm ready for some more stimulation before or, indeed, in bed."

"Yes I'm game; it's a new idea to me."

"Good. What I want you both to do first is take your clothes off." This was easy to comply with.

"Oh dear you are not ready for sex. No erection. What about you Tania?" Peter turned to me, "Could you check her breasts. Are her nipples erected?"

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers
12