Time Stops in the Mediterranean Day 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

It was nice seeing the couple swim around in the moonlight; very pleasant indeed to see them fucking in the water - I like a bit of a show! As they got out I became particularly alert as I had to find my moment. Should I fuck her properly there or wait until they were in bed? Had Dave actually come yet or was the fucking in the pool merely foreplay to the real event in bed? His appearance climbing out of the pool complete with a very obviously still erect penis answered the question. It would be fucking in bed. It was not yet time to make my move. They towelled themselves off and then once again she was on her knees sucking. I was suddenly worried - what if he came that way? That would prevent the cuckoo laying its eggs! The girl obviously really liked cock sucking. What a pity they had not asked me to join them. What fun she could have had with two cocks to play with.

It was a relief to see them go upstairs. Probably the best time for me to make my entrance, so to speak, is just after the man has come and before the woman has curled up for sleep. It saves all the disentangling of limbs and so on and fumbling around in the dark. This particular evening proved to be a text book example. When I sauntered upstairs I found their door still open and moonlight coming in from a window nicely illuminating the bed and the couple. Engaged as they were and with the moonlight on them they did not, indeed were unlikely to, see me glide into the room and stand in shadow watching the intercourse. The sound of the fan meant they were not going to hear my naked footsteps anyway. There was not a sheet covering them; it was of course a hot night, and their movements were crystal clear - if in monochrome. They were in the missionary position which suited me. Cowgirl is always the more erotic to watch with the girl's breasts and bottom bouncing and her working on the very visible cock but missionary can be easiest for me. All I have to do is wait for the man to roll off, spent, and then I am in -- just like the day before with the Italian young mum. Doggy fashion is fine too though the girl tends to collapse before the man has moved properly out of the way and allowed me my proper turn.

As mentioned it was textbook. Dave's bottom rising and falling (possibly not the most attractive of things, but there you are); the girl making all the right noises, building to a repetition of "fuck, fuck, fuck;" the cry as she came and then the stronger thrusts of Dave's buttocks indicating his own climax; the slowing and then stillness; Dave resting embedded between the girl's splayed thighs and then the moment I had been waiting for, Dave rolling over onto his back with his half limp and really rather messy cock lolling across his stomach. I stopped time and gazed at the girl. A picture of abandonment. Her tongue half out of her mouth; a look of contentment on her face; eyes tight shut; a real sheen of sweat across her breasts and her nipples standing hard; her thighs spread obscenely wide and at their focus her sex looking very used, a little open and rather wet. I felt for her clit - rather a big one - nice.

"Thanks Dave for warming her up but I'm afraid this is not much use now." I lifted his dick and waggled it. "All rather limp isn't it? Just compare it to this one!" I proudly displayed my own erection but he could not see (just as well really!). Climbing up on the bed I slipped easily into Dave's recently vacated position and slid home, all wet and welcoming - the cuckoo was in the nest!

No hurry, no hurry at all. I could slowly fuck or pound away; I could go and have a swim and come back and resume; I could have gone down the road and fucked Amy and Kylie and then come back again and finished off. No hurry and I took my time building the suspense and the strength of my ejaculation. I have to say it was a super one when it came and I lay still basking in the feeling until well after I had shrunk to my normal size. I was almost dozing when I suddenly remembered the experience with Madame. It would not do, would not do at all to go to sleep like this. What a rude awakening for me that would have been! I stood and stepped back into the shadows, my penis now no more use than Dave's.

"Mmmm Dave, that was lovely." I watched as she opened and shut her thighs relishing the recent intercourse. "Just you and me. I feel all yummy - and gooey. I love you so much Dave."

Yummy and gooey indeed! From my vantage point her sex was certainly that! Time to go. I slipped out of the room out of time, recovered my clothes and walked back in the soft moonlight to my villa. Time for bed.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12