Time to Enjoy the Show

Story Info
Husband and wife break the rules.
3.1k words
3.6
64.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim and I have been married now for almost 8 years, when we first met the wife was a bombshell, with a chest of 38 and a waist of 24 and a ass of 32, Kim was a knock out. But from years of stress and not taking care of herself the wife let herself go, and even thou she was still spewing sex, her looks took a hit.

About 8 months ago all hell broke out in our house and with it the bedroom got colder and for a brief time she moved out all the way from the house. Knowing that I was heading for the road of single bars and wild women, I took it upon myself to start to get in shape for myself. Loosing weight and working out, I slowly changed my own appearance. Running 5 miles a day and pumping weights my arms grew and my own ass slimed down, being 6' 1" and weighing 195 lbs, I noticed that my hard work started to have a effect that encouraged me to keep working out. Woman started to come up to me and more of them stared at me while doing a simple thing of going grocery shopping.

Kim also started to notice and with the house being empty and my bed too, working out still didn't solve my sexual frustration. I would put in a video and whack off up too 3 times a day and on some weekends it was up too 6. Watching my favorite video, I would watch and think that the woman on the T.V. was Kim and it was not me who she was sucking off, but two strangers who I had know idea who they where. For sometime my fantasy was seeing my wife being fucked by two guys, knowing that Kim's pussy was being stretched out by some other guys cock got my own cock twitching with delight. Thinking of her being fucked with one cock buried in her pussy and another one fucking her ass made me explode every time.

With time and lots of work Kim also started to work on her weight and looks, and to help her I paid for a membership to a local fitness gym and encouraged her with complements and praise. With in a month Kim was dropping the weight and our sex life started to take off. Our bed room turned into our own private gym, and our sexual pleasures also started to take off. From buying her our first small finger liberator, we kept on experimenting and buying new toys for our pleasure. One of my favorite ones was a dildo that was flexible, being almost 8 inches long and thick with a set of balls, I would lay in bed with her and watch or movie, all while pumping that cock in and out of her pussy. Kim would cum and it wouldn't take me long to slide into her and feel her warmth and I would explode inside of her.

The marriage slowly started to get better and it wasn't until a little trip to Vegas before it turned into a great marriage. We had to attend a conference for Kim's work and while she attended her meetings I would wonder to the gym in the morning for my daily workout and wait for her to return. While at the gym at the hotel I was ready to start my weight training one day but with no one else around, I didn't feel that strong to attempt a new personal goal on the free weights with out a spotter. That's when I met Wayne. I was on the treadmill and watching the news when he came in and started on the treadmill next to me. With in a few minutes we both started talking about the news and from there it was what we were doing in Vegas. Wayne was 44 year old collage student, after years of working for the government, Wayne got tired of the bullshit and after the death of his wife he quit the government and when to school full time to change his own life. Wayne was 6' and weighed 180 lbs it looked like, not too big in the chest but was in good shape none the less. After asking Wayne to spot me on the bench press, Wayne attempted it himself but with less affect. That was when I noticed his cock, laying on the bench I could make out the size of him to be quite large. Not being gay or even thinking that way it was still something that was still noticeable thru his workout shorts.

Wayne was in Vegas for some time off and I found out that he would be leaving the same day as us.

After the workout, I invited him out to hit the town with me, having a rental car and he just walking he gladly agreed. We drove around and hit a few 21 tables and had a few drinks, at 5 p.m. I then stopped by to pick up Kim from her convention. At the convention Kim met up with one of her friends from the year before, Grant was 38 and was 5'8" and weighed about 180 lbs. We drove Grant to his hotel and we all agreed to meet up for dinner and go out for some bar hopping and dancing.

After heading back to our own hotel, Wayne heading to his own room while Kim and I headed to our own. I could sense that Kim was feeling frisky by the way she bubbled about the room getting ready for our night out, putting on her best jeans and cowboy boots and a red blouse with a black halter top underneath she was looking hot. We all agreed to go were ever Kim wanted to go and a good country bar with some swing dancing was called out for.

We picked up Grant from his hotel and started off down the strip, finally agreeing where to eat, we parked the car and headed out on foot for a night of partying and dancing. After dinner we finally found a country bar that suited our needs, with a crowed bar and a packed dance floor the bar was hopping. It didn't take long before Kim was twirling and dancing all over the dance floor, wearing out Wayne, then Grant then Me, she was hot.

With her long brown full hair and her hazel eyes she was a eye catcher for all to see. Wayne was the first to start buying the drinks, asking what Kim wanted, tequila poppers where on order and shot after shot we all sat and drank and danced. Kim hanging on Grant and Wayne the talk turned to flirting and joking was abundant. Wayne leaned over and asked me if I didn't mind if he stolen Kim from me for a evening, I responded back that it would take more then him to do that, and that was when Grant jumped in and said he was up too the challenge. Kim smiled at me and gave me a wink and a sparkle in her eye told me that it was now or never to see how far my wife would go. I responded back that okay as long as I could watch they could both have her. Kim standing between them dropped her hands and I could tell they found their way to both Wayne's and Grant's crotch.

Kim dragged Grant out on the dance floor for some bumping and grinding, and Wayne and I could tell that she was having a private conversation with him while he started to grab her ass and nibble on her neck. Wayne looked over to me and asked if I was okay with this, I responded back. No, not really, I don't think its fair to have you sitting out. With that Wayne jumped up from the table and headed out to the floor for his own turn with Kim. Grant returned and I could tell he wasn't too sure how to respond to me. I just handed him a popper and said, Too Kim and raised my drink. I could tell that with that Grant felt at ease and the tension was off. Then it was our turn to watch Kim and Wayne on the dance floor as she rode his leg and he nibbled on her neck. After the song Kim and Wayne came back to the table and this time Kim sat between the two of them.

Kim feeling no pain looked at me and asked, honey you don't mind if we take these two home do you?

That was our clue, we all got up and headed to the car. Kim jumped in back with Grant and it seemed like it took forever to get to our room.

We got into the bedroom and I asked the boys if they would like a drink, they both agreed and Kim excused herself and when into the bathroom.

Within a couple of minutes Kim returned, but not wearing the same outfit. Kim had on a black lace teddy, with matching black lace panties and guarder belt with black nylons my eyes almost popped out of my head.

Kim stood there in front of us with dead silence and then asked. "So what do you guys think of my outfit?"

I walked over to her and then walked around her, I then leaned over her neck and then kissed it. Looks great to me.

Wayne and Grant just sat in silence and didn't know what to do, Kim took the lead and walked over to Wayne and stretched out her hand to take his. As he stood up, Kim said. "I have been wondering something all evening, is that cock of yours as big as it looks in those pants" I could see that Wayne was now bulging at the seems, Kim walked him over to the bed and undid his belt then his pants. Wayne's cock almost jumped out of his pants. I couldn't believe my eyes, Wayne's cock was a easy 9 inches and his head was a easy 2" in girth. Now that is a cock Kim said and just smiled at me, Wayne stood in front of her as she started to stoke it and kiss the head of his monster. Her kisses turned from just a little lick to her mouth stretching around his member, all while she pumped his cock with her hands. Wayne put his hands on her head and pumped my wife's mouth as she slurped and sucked his pulsating cock.

It didn't take but a couple of minutes and Wayne says, "Oh God, I'm cumming!" Kim kept sucking and it looked like she was trying to take his whole cock down her throat. He exploded in her mouth and Kim never slowed down, she sucked him dry till he had to push her head away from his limp member. I have never seen Kim so aggressive, she got done and looked at me and asked. Honey, could you hand me a drink? I did so with a shaking hand and a throbbing cock that was ready to explode. I glanced over to Grant and he was already naked, he walked over to the bed, Grants cock was about the same size of mine. He was about 6 inches long but as hard as a rock. As Wayne backed off, Kim didn't spend any time waiting for Grant, her mouth found his cock just as inviting as Wayne's, but with Grant she was able to take his whole member down her throat. I couldn't wait any longer and started to undress.

Kim noticed me and stopped, as she backed off Grants Cock, she looked at me and said. "Now remember, you said you wanted to watch" With that Kim got up on the bed and lead Grant to it and laid him down, she then knelt between his legs and started to suck his cock again. With her ass up in the air, staring at both Wayne and I, it didn't take long for Wayne to get hard again. By now he was naked too and he knelt on the bed behind her, he gently removed her panties and exposed her pussy, freshly shaven her pussy lips where swollen and pink. Wayne knelt behind her as Kim took a free hand and spread her lips to meet his cock. Slowly Wayne eased his way in, I could tell from Kim's moan that she was loving every inch of it. Slowly Wayne pumped her, as she sucked Grants cock, Grant had his hands on Kim's head. It didn't take long for Grant to explode and again Kim swallowed every drop of his cum. Grant eased his cock from Kim's mouth and rolled out from underneath the two of them. With this Wayne was free to really fuck my wife, Kim yelled out "Oh Shit, fuck me, fuck me with that Cock" Oh God Honey she said to me, his cock is so nice!

Kim was grabbing the sheets of the bed with both hands almost tearing them. "OH GOD, I'M CUMMING!" Kim Yelled out. I stood there, at the edge of bed, stroking my cock I couldn't hold back any longer. I exploded tying to ketch my cum with the other hand I filled my hand with my own cum. I backed away from the bed, and headed to the bathroom to wash off, all why I could hear the pants of my wife and the sucking noise from her pussy as Wayne's cock pumped in and out of her. I walked back into the room and Wayne eased his cock out of Kim's pussy. Kim rolled over on her back as Wayne backed off, Grant stood in front of the bed, Kim took this as a time of positioning and inched her way down to the edge of the bed in front of Grant. Grants height allowed him to grab Kim's legs and rise them to his shoulders, Grant slid his cock into her with ease.

Slowly he pumped on her pussy, as Wayne laid next to Kim, his cock next to her face, Kim grasped his cock and again eased it to her mouth.

Grant started to pump faster and faster, his balls slapping her ass with every stroke, pounding on her Kim could only moan with delight. I could see Kim's eyes tighten and her hand grabbing the edge of the sheet, her stomach tightened and I could tell she was cumming again, Grant exploded inside of her with a large thrust.

Grant eased out of her dripping pussy with his now limp dick, and Kim backed off of Wayne's cock. She jumped from the bed and laughing she ran to the bathroom. Grant collapsed on the bed next to Wayne as he turned to me and said. Man your wife has a great pussy. I sat back down on the couch and started to laugh, then all three of us started laughing. Kim came back out of the bathroom a few minutes later and with a smile on her face she said. "Okay boys now for you to really treat me, and she turned to me and smiled and said, your really going to enjoy this show"

Wondering what she had in mind, she first walked over to Grant and took a wet towel and wiped his cock down. Then she crawled between the two of them, Wayne was laying there stroking his cock, Kim crawled on top of him and with ease she slid her pussy on him. She started to ride him and then turned to Grant and looked at him and asked "how would you like to fuck my ass?" That was all it took, Grant was as hard as a rock again. Kim when she was in the bath room thought of all of this ahead of time, her ass was leaking the K.Y. Jelly she put in when she was in there. Grant got behind her and between Wayne's legs. He slowly eased his cock into her ass, starting off slow Wayne and Grant started to fuck my wife, pumping her ass and her dripping pussy Kim could hardly keep her breath. "Harder, Kim yelled out. FUCK ME HARDER" FUCK MY ASS!" Kim was screaming now as both guys pumped on her harder and faster.

A minute later Kim was screaming again "OH GOD, IM CUMMING!" And that was all it took it seemed, both guys almost yelled at the same time as they exploded inside my wife, with Grant fucking her ass and Wayne fucking her pussy they all collapsed in exhaustion.

Kim got up from the bed and excused herself. She came back in the room and threw Wayne another towel and looked at me and smiled, she headed back into the bathroom and I could hear the shower start.

Wayne and Grant slowly slid to opposite sides of the bed and wiped themselves down. Wayne just looked at me and started to laugh, "Dude, your wife is fantastic" "Thanks I said" Well, Grant said, I guess I should get back to my hotel, I have to call my own wife" We all just looked at each other and started to laugh.

Grant got dressed and left, Wayne went in the bath room and I could hear some small talk and then him saying goodbye. Wayne left and the wife got out of the shower. The room smelled of Sex the sheets wet with cum.

Kim, came in and looked at me and said. "Well did you enjoy the show?"

"Oh you know it baby" I replied. With that we fucked and sucked each other till the sun rose the next day. We awoke with the knock of the maid wanting to clean the room. I ran to the door and asked if she could return in a hour, I left her a note to change all the bedding and left a $20.00 tip on the counter for her. Kim and I showered and then changed, I dropped her off to her convention as I headed back to the hotel. By then the room was clean and I changed into my work out cloths and headed back to the gym. Walking in I could see Wayne on the tread mill, we both smiled and I just asked, So it pays to stay in shape.

We then planned out next night out.