Time to Learn

Story Info
A girl learns that life has changes.
1.7k words
3.87
14k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good night Mr Johnson."

"Take care, Sarah."

And with my shopping done, I went out into the night for my short walk home. I had no idea that fateful walk was going to end with my life changed forever. The night was cool, the city lights reflected off the clouds above, and evil eyes measured my every pace. I was so happy at that moment, I had my new apartment, a little small and not well furnished, except the king size bed, but most important, it was mine. Just that day I had met someone, and I felt a connection. I was fairly skipping as I entered my building.

Just as the elevator door was about a close a voice called out, "Hold the door please." and I did. A nice looking young man slipped in, gave me a smile and a thanks, and up we went. He tried to talk to me, but, although he was on the cute side, I had been told time and again not to talk to strangers in the city, so I simply smiled and deflected his efforts at conversation. My floor came and with a smile and a soft "good night" I eased my way past him and out to the hallway and then to my door. I unlocked the door, pushed it open with my hip, when suddenly I was slammed from behind and driven inside, the breath almost knocked out of me when I hit the floor. I rolled over to see the man from the elevator standing over me, with a small black pistol in his hand.

"Not a word, not a sound." He growled at me, and one glance into his eyes told me he would hurt me if I didn't obey. I slithered into the apartment on my backside as he advanced into my home, shut the door behind us and then came the most chilling smile I'd ever seen.

I was in his power and we both knew it. He motioned to the couch and I pulled myself up to sit on the very edge. Inside I was trembling, my body screaming at me to "RUN!" to "HIDE!" anything, just "GET AWAY!" but my mind was icy calm. I knew I had to stay calm if I was going to survive this.

"My name is Sarah. Please don't hurt me." I calmly told him.

"Do what I say and I wont." He replied.

"Can I get you something, a drink maybe, money? I don't have much, but what I have I'll give you. Just please..."

"Quiet, he snarled, "Beer, get me a beer"

Quickly I went to the kitchen, got a cold beer from the fridge, poured it into a glass and brought it back. I watched as he sipped it slowly, all the time devouring me with his deep brown eyes. Inside I shivered. I knew where this was going. I had seen that look of hunger in men's eyes for some time. I was 21, blonde, with a cheerleader body, oh yes, I had seen that look before. He wanted me, and there was nothing I could do to stop him.

"Please." I whimpered.

He waved his gun at the bedroom, "In there."

I slowly backed in the room, feeling the bed hit behind my knees. He followed my every move with his eyes staying within arms distance now. He pushed me, making me fall on my back and I tried to crawl away from him. He dropped the gun and lunged onto the bed after me, catching my ankle in one hand. I can remember thinking how the contrast in our skin was so pronounced, his hand a deep rich black, and my skin a soft pale white. Looking up into his eyes I froze, gasping, the fear growing deeper and deeper.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. "Oh god oh god oh god" my mind was trapped, repeating my small prayer over and over. His large hands slid up my legs, under my skirt and grasped the top of my thong. With one quick jerk he ripped them from my body, the band burning my skin as it dragged across. His body fell on mine, pressing the air out me, his breath in my face as he fumbled at his jeans, then pushing my skirt up to my waist.

I looked into his eyes, pleading with mine. And all to no avail. With a few quick jerks of his legs he pushed my legs open and settled into my hips, and suddenly I cried out, "Wait! Please wait!" I must have surprised him because he stopped. "Please, I...I'm not, please let me help so I wont hurt?"

He chuckled and told me to try. I quickly wet the palm of my hand with my saliva and wiped it on my exposed, about to be ravaged, labia and vagina. "Put it in bitch" he whispered in my ear.

Keeping my hand between my legs I felt for him and moaned as my hand grasped his penis. I moaned with fear as I felt the size of him. I knew what he meant now by I could "try". I placed the tip at my opening and quickly removed my hand, and then he pushed into me, just a touch. "Oh my god nnnoooo, please no, it's too big" I pleaded with him, staring into his eyes, begging him not to do this to me. Just the tip moving into me caused such pain as to be unbelievable. Stretching my labia, pressing open my pussy, and this was just the tip! With a grunt he pressed the head of his cock in me and I felt a tearing and burning between my legs. My back arched and I couldn't even breathe.

"Oh my god, oh my god" I was thinking, no, screaming in my mind. Further and further he forced his way inside me, stretching my pussy, the burning spreading throughout my entire body. My skin, my nipples, my belly, everything was on fire in a way I'd never felt before. I heard a gasping, panting, rasping breathing and it took me minuets to realize it was me, trying to regain my breath. I felt his shaft deep inside me, pressed against my cervix. I could feel every vein, every beat of his heart as his blood rushed into his engorged member deep inside my body.

"Pleeaasseeee,oh god please stop!" and he did. His plunge finally stopped, and he lay on me, in me, his eyes looking into mine. Then he moved, slowly so slowly he pulled back and again I felt that movement inside my body. I whimpered and moved my legs tilting my hips to try to ease the blinding pain that he was causing me. Long moments later, only the huge head of his cock was imbedded within my opening, but not for long. With a grunt he plunged into me again forcing his cock deep inside me. I could feel his balls under my ravaged pussy as he fully impaled me. Again and again and again he pulled his cock back and drove it into me, again and again and again impaling me driving the air out of my body.

My mind was screaming, my body shivering and shuddering under the brutal pounding he was inflicting on my poor body. My legs were raised as high as I get make them, my knees pulled back to open myself to his ravishments, all to try to lessen the pain, and it worked. Slowly I felt the pain lessened, but not the feeling of fullness, or the burning sensations coursing through my body. My skin was still on fire, my nipples hard and being scratched on the material of my blouse.

I kept hearing an explosion of breath in a hoarse grunt and it was us. He was grunting out his desires and forcing the air from my body each time he plunged into me, our breath mingling, our sweat blending as he continued to fuck me. Over and over into my trembling body his cock plunged.

Suddenly his already impossible pace quickened and his breathing changed and I knew he was about to cum. "Oh god no not in me!"

"Please, please, please not in me please nooooo I'm not on anything, please nnoooo!" I begged him.

"Mouth or pussy bitch, you choose." He gasped.

My eyes opened wide. "Mouth!", I whimpered, resigned now to endure his every depredation. With a grunt he heaved himself off my body and pressed his huge black cock to my lips. I looked up at him and opened my mouth just as he began to gush his semen. He plunged his cock into the cavern of my mouth and into my throat, his semen spewing the entire time. I could feel it in my teeth, on my tongue and going down my throat to my stomach. "Oh my god, how can he have so much?" I remember thinking as with every contraction of his hips he forced another load of hot sticky cum into my mouth. When he was finally done he slowly pulled his deflating cock out my mouth and stood by the bed looking down at me.

I could picture what he was seeing. My legs were still splayed open, trickles of cum dripping off my cheeks, panting for air, looking back up at him. He pulled up his jeans and turned to walk away.

"If you call the cops they're gona know you cummed when I was fuckin ya bitch. It's not rape if ya cum." And with that he was gone.

"I didn't cum, did I?" I thought. I lay there in my bed and shivered and relived my attack over and over. When my tongue touched my lips I tasted him again. And I tasted...me. "Oh god, no, I didn't." My fingers slowly slide down between my legs and I felt...wet. Yes, I felt a dripping wet pussy that was puffy and still burning. A pussy that felt strangely empty.

"Oh my god I did cum. I can taste it. I can feel it."

After putting away my groceries I spent the rest of the night looking out the window, watching the city go by. I did not call the police.