Time to Pay

Story Info
Never cross a loan shark.
2.3k words
3.99
39.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meloout
meloout
16 Followers

She was so wrapped up with work she almost didn't hear the office door open. When she looked up from her desk she saw Jimmy walking toward her.

"Oh crap," she whispered. "Just what I don't need right now."

"What do you want Jimmy?" she said with disgust in her voice.

"Well Lynn, my little money owing whore, how you doing?" he asked.

"Jimmy, I uh, I'll get you the money when I get paid," she stammered.

"That's not what you told me when I loaned you the money. You said you'd have it two days ago. So you know that's not the answer I wanted to hear," he said shaking his head back and forth.

Jimmy walked back to the door, turned the "Open" sign around to "Closed", and then locked the door. He moved back to where Lynn was sitting. She looked around and realized there was no place for her to escape.

"Jimmy, wait. I promise you'll get your money!" she pleaded.

"Nothing to worry about baby, I'm just here to collect on the interest." he smiled as he moved to the side of her desk.

"Stand up baby," he said as he smiled an evil grin. "Turn around and hop up in that chair doggy style."

"Why," she whimpered.

"'Cause if you don't I'm going to have to collect the entire amount due, and you won't like that one bit sweetheart."

She didn't want to piss Jimmy off anymore than he already was, so she got up in the chair. There she knelt, her head over the top of the chair and her butt stuck up in the air.

She felt her dress being pushed up over her butt and onto her back.

"You seem to be over dressed this afternoon baby."

He reached over and grabbed the top of her lace blue panties. He jerked them down to her knees.

"Jimmy, no, please," she begged.

"Quiet bitch! We do things my way or you'll be paying up in full before I leave. Understand?"

She took in a deep breath, nodded she understood, and awaited her fate.

He slipped his hand between her legs and moved it up her slit. She jumped as she wasn't expecting his cold hand on her pussy.

"Nice ass baby," he said as he slapped her butt cheek. "What should we do with such a fine ass?"

She was afraid to turn around and look at him but could hear his pants hit the floor. She knew that Jimmy was definitely planning on fucking her.

"Bring your ass over here baby," he barked.

She climbed down from the chair and moved toward him. He was standing in his boxers with his pants on the floor. She stood in front of him, her face looking down at the bulge in his underwear.

"We ain't got all day baby. Kick off those panties and start sucking my dick."

She let her panties slid to her ankles and kicked them off. She dropped down on her knees and pulled down his underwear. She never cared much for giving blowjobs, but didn't see any way to avoid it this time.

His dick was not the biggest she had ever seen, but it still looked like she might have some trouble getting it all in her mouth.

She leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock. She tried not to laugh as his dick jumped at her touch. She reached up and grabbed the base of his prick and took it into her mouth. His dick had a musky smell to it and tasted salty. She moved her head back and forth taking only the tip of his cock.

"Yeah baby, suck that dick!" he said excitedly. "Deep throat that big cock!"

As she sucked on his dick she felt his hand on the back of her head. He held her firmly as he increased ramming his cock in and out of her mouth. She was making gagging noises as his dick hit the back of her throat. He seemed to be enjoying face fucking her.

He continued fucking her mouth as he grabbed her hair.

"That's it baby, suck that cock!" he yelled.

She was gasping for breath as he finally released her head and slowed the rhythm of his cock. He bent over keeping his prick in her mouth and pulled her dress up. She let his dick fall from her mouth as she leaned back allowing him to remove the dress.

"Get that dick back in your mouth baby, I ain't done yet," he shouted.

"But Jimmy, isn't that enough for now?" she asked as she peered up at him towering above her.

"Bitch, don't make me have to hurt you! Get that cock back in your mouth!"

She eased back toward him and took his wet dick back into her mouth. She wondered how long he could keep from cumming.

He bent down and unsnapped her bra letting it hang from her shoulders. She always considered her breast to be adequate for her size and built. None of the guys she had dated complained about their size. In fact, several thought she had, "a great pair of tits."

After several minutes she felt his dick starting to throb inside her mouth. She was glad he was close to climaxing, although she didn't like the idea of his cum in her mouth.

Jimmy suddenly pulled his dick from her mouth and said, "Get up."

She managed to pull herself up from the floor. She tossed her bra toward her other clothes.

He stared at her tits as she tried to cover them up with her hands.

He slapped her hands away from them and barked at her, "Let me see those hooters!"

She stood as still as possible as he leered at her. He reached out and placed his two fingers near the nipple of her tit.

"How 'bout a pinch hooter girl?" he said with a big grin on his face.

With that he pinched her erect nipple until her knees started to buckle.

"Ahhh shit, don't Jimmy," she cried as tears appeared in her eyes.

"Back in the chair bitch," he laughed.

She knelt back in the chair doggy style and wondered what else he had in store for her.

It didn't take long for her to feel his hands on her sides. She could tell he was getting in position to fuck her.

"Here's your first installment baby!" he said as he jammed his dick into her tight little pussy.

"Oh don't Jimmy, please don't," she pleaded as he continued pounding her pussy.

"Fuck girl, you're tight just like I like it."

He grabbed her hair pulling her head back as he jammed his dick in and out of her pussy. By this time she was getting wet. She didn't want Jimmy to know how much she liked getting fucked, but hell, his dick pounding her snatch was starting to feel really good inside her.

With every thrust his stomach would collide with her ass. The thumping sound and his heavy breathing was all she could hear. Each time he shoved his cock into her pussy she could feel her tits swinging back and forth under her. She closed her eyes and imagined what the two of them looked like from a far. Her naked with her tits swinging back and forth with his every thrust, and his wet cock moving in and out of her pussy.

"I bet we make quite a sight," she thought.

Jimmy pulled his dick from her now hot, wet pussy. "On the floor baby," he said trying to catch his breath.

She found herself laying in the middle of the office looking up at the ceiling fan. Next thing she saw was Jimmy standing over her with his dick in his hand.

"Spread those legs sugar and let me see that tight little pussy of yours," he said smiling the entire time.

She moved her legs apart as he leered at her hairy, wet pussy. She was sure her face was turning red from embarrassment.

"Push those tits together baby," he said. "Now squeeze your nipples."

She did as he ordered and pinched her erect nipples. As she did he knelt down and moved his stiff dick closer to her wet hole. As he eased between her legs she closed her eyes and awaited his cock to penetrate her. He was quick and rough as he shoved his dick into her.

She let out a loud groan as he pushed his cock in as far as it would go. She could feel his balls hitting her ass as he moved his dick in and out of her snatch. His hot breath on her face made her squeeze her eyes closed even tighter.

"How much longer could he keep this up?" she wondered.

He loved watching her tits bounce around as he pounded her pussy. She was wet and warm and he could feel her pussy wrapped around his cock. He could hear the sloshing sound as his dick moved in and out of her. He could hardly keep from cumming.

"Bring those legs up here sugar!" he ordered.

As she raised her legs he grabbed her ankles and pushed them toward her head. In this position his dick penetrated her even deeper than before. She could hardly catch her breath as he purposely jammed his cock into her. He would pull it back till it was just barely in her, then ram it in until his balls smacked her ass. With each trust she would exhale a loud "uffff".

She was just catching her breath when he forced her to roll onto her stomach.

"Raise that ass up baby!" he ordered.

She moved her butt up and kept her head on the floor. Her eyes were still closed and she was still trying to catch her breath.

She felt his hands on her hips as his dick entered her pussy. He started moving his cock back and forth in her very wet snatch.

He smacked her butt as he said, "Move that ass girl, I want to feel that hot pussy moving around my cock."

She rocked back and forth on his stiff cock. She couldn't believe he was still hard and hadn't cum yet.

He laughed as he said to her, "I think what you need now is a good ass fucking."

"Noooo, Jimmy, no. I couldn't stand it!" she pleaded.

He continued to fuck her as he moved his hand to her butt. With his wet finger he started to rub her asshole.

"Oh baby, you got a sweet asshole. I'm going to love fucking it."

"Jimmy, please, I'll pay you more than I owe. Just don't fuck me there!"

He ignored her pleas. She could feel his wet finger enter her asshole. He moved his finger around the inside of her tight little asshole and then pulled his dick from her pussy. He placed the head of his cock against her asshole. As he pushed forward she also moved forward.

"Hey bitch, don't fuck with me! You better move that fine ass back into my prick."

She felt his dick pressing again against her asshole. She took a deep breath and eased back into his cock. She thought her ass would split as his dick entered her.

"Shit, stop Jimmy. Fuck, stop," she cried.

He continued to slowly push his cock into her ass. Her tiny hole was tight and very hot. He got a firmer grip on her hips and pushed his cock all the way into her ass.

She felt like she was going to faint. She had done anal only once when she was younger, but that was many years ago. She reached under her stomach and moved her hand down to her pussy. She found her clit and began to rub it hoping it would distract her from the pain she was feeling having her ass fucked.

He stopped moving and said to her in a horse voice, "Move that ass baby, I want you doing the work."

She slowly rocked back and forth with his cock in her ass. She hoped this would send him over the edge and he would finally cum.

"Shit Jimmy. Ohhhh! You're killin' me, please stop."

He pulled his dick from her ass. She thought it was finally over when he rammed his cock back into her already red asshole.

"Fuck! Jimmy, damn, stop, quit," she pleaded as she almost fell forward onto her face.

He pulled his dick from her ass.

"Turn around!" he yelled.

She turned toward him, her face was now level with his dick. He was stroking his cock and pointing it toward her mouth.

"Open that mouth sweet lips, I'm making a deposit!"

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. It didn't take long till she felt the hot cum hitting her face. She tried not to move as Jimmy emptied his juices on her.

When he was finished he got dressed without saying a word.

He moved toward the door, turned, and said, "I'll be back next week to collect what you owe. You have the money or I get your ass again."

With that he unlocked the door and left.

She wiped her face off and got up from the floor. She moved to where her clothes were laying in the floor. Suddenly the door opened. It was Jimmy. She stood there stark naked in the middle of the room staring at him.

Jimmy smiled and said, "How was that? I thought it was our best role playing skit yet!"

She smiled back at him, "It was fucking fantastic! You were great. So believable."

He walked over and kissed her passionately. He helped her dress and straighten up the office.

"Let's go get some dinner honey," he said.

They left the office hand in hand thinking of their next role playing night.

meloout
meloout
16 Followers