Time to Wake Up!

Story Info
Baby girl loves to wake up seeing daddy touching himself.
1k words
3.95
28.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a role play scenario meant for consenting adults.

*****

I was having the strangest dream last night before I woke up seeing daddy standing just above me. He was naked and he was jerking his rigid cock up and down with one hand while using the other to rub my butt from beneath my panties.

It had been awhile since daddy had woken me up this way but it was my favorite way to wake up! The sun was just starting to fill the room with light causing me to squint as I first peaked from my slumber. Instead of opening my eyes all the way I kept one eye just barely open so I could watch him touch himself above me.

As he squeezed my tiny ass with his large strong hands he stroked his dick faster and faster. I could see he was looking me up and down as he was whispering "you're a such a beautiful baby girl."

He then spread my butt cheeks and placed the tip of his finger on my little asshole. With a small amount of pressure he circled around the hole causing me almost to gasp. I thought to myself not to let him know that I was awake but it was really hard to hold back my excitement.

He leaned down lower until the tip of his dick was just inches from my thin pink lips. The sound of his hand smacking against his balls as he increased the pace was one of the coolest sounds I'd ever heard.

I barely peeled my lips as I pretended to breath from my mouth but I knew what was about to happen and couldn't wait to get a taste.

He squeezed my ass harder and harder and he let loose a muffled grunt before his hand stopped jerking for just a second before moving again a very fast pace.

I could feel the first squirt of his warm juice perfectly make it between my lips and land on my tongue. The warm rush of the salty liquid tasted amazing! I casually pressed my teeny tongue against the roof of my mouth and squished his cum slowly around it.

The second, third and fourth squirts sprayed on my cheeks and forehead. I felt its slow roll down my face. It felt like he had alot of cum inside of him this time!

A small glob of white then dripped into my barely open eye making it difficult to see what he was doing next but somehow I could make some of it out.

First putting his boxers back on he knelt beside me on one knee and slowly petted my hair and my back. After several minutes of enjoying him touching me and the the taste of his jizz in my mouth I heard him whisper in my ear.

"Baby, it's morning time. Time to wake up."

Acting as though I was asleep the whole time I stretched as much as I could before I opened my eyes to see daddy kneeling beside me.

I grinned madly and leaped up to hug him while simultaneously being very careful not to get any of the cum on my face on his shoulder.

"How'd you sleep, baby?" He asked in his deep, joyous voice.

"I slept the best daddy!" I smiled wide as his cum slowly ran down my cheeks and chin.

He swept me up in his big arms and lifted me to my feet. I knew he knew I was awake when he was touching me. He gently slapped my ass and told me to hurry down stairs for breakfast.

I sat at the kitchen table and he poured me a bowl of cereal. Seeing all the milk just made me think of his cum ever more. Daddy watched with a smile as he observed me eat. As I did small drops of cum dripped into the milk. I made sure to eat that spot up quick. It tasted so yummy with the marshmallows!

Finally I finished and flashed a big smile at my big daddy. He sat up and took my hand and walked me into the living room. He sat on the couch and put me on his lap facing away from him. Soon after I noticed a small mirror sitting on the coffee table.

He angled the mirror so we both could see ourselves in it. I flashed the biggest smile as I saw half my face was covered in thick white cum!

"Oh daddy! What do you think, is this a good look for me?"

"Oh baby it makes you somehow more beautiful!"

I squirmed in his lap in excitement. I bit my bottom lip and looked over to him. "May I eat it, daddy?"

"Only if you ask really, really nicely."

"Umm, ok!" I fluttered eyes as I looked deeply into his. "Daddy, pretty, pretty please, may I eat the cum you left on my face? I really love the taste of your cum and I've been a really good girl. Please daddy, I just need to taste it."

"Go on." He said with a grin.

I slapped his bare chest and giggled.

"Ok. Ummm. Daddy!" I was so excited about getting permission to taste more I could barely handle it. "Please, please, please, daddy! Your cum tastes sooooo good! All I think about is the next time I get more of your cum in my mouth! Daddy, really, the only thing better than seeing you cum is eating your cum. Please, daddy, please, let me eat your cum!"

He nodded in approval before chuckling. "Ok, baby. You've convinced me."

With his right index finger he scooped a large amount of his creamy jizz from my cheeks. My mouth was wide open with my tongue sticking out, eager to get a taste before it got too cold.

He smeared it on my tongue and it had to at least been two spoon fulls! I quickly closed my mouth and swooshed it all around my mouth before swallowing. He had to do this five more times until all of it was finally in my mouth and down my throat.

I could feel his dick start to get hard against my lap as I took the last drop down and smiled and I wiggled.

"Daddy, you make me so happy!"