Time with Diana

Story Info
How our sexual adventures started.
1k words
4.12
36k
7
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been an exhibitionist most of my life. It is my obsession. My experiences, mostly involving CFNM will be detailed in another series. This series will document my time with Diana, the first female exhibitionist I was ever involved with. In fact, she had a desire to experiment with a range of sexual experiences, but exhibitionism was at the core of her desires. She was proud of her body, and took great enjoyment from people's reaction to it, and the power it gave her over them. She was tall, not overweight, handsome rather than pretty, with long brown hair that she wore in a bun at work, but which was let down at other times, and not only softened her features, but gave her a decidedly sexy and attractive aura.

When we met, I was the Branch Manager of a large and prestigious Multinational operating in Australia. Diana had graduated from University in Sydney, and followed the path many young Australian women take, by travelling to England for an extended working experience. She took a job with the British arm of the Company I worked for. She also took up with a long-term Australian expatriate in London, who produced various specials for UK television. Through this relationship she experienced a more bohemian lifestyle than she was used to, growing up in Australia. There came a point when she wanted greater commitment from this man, who was reluctant to be tied down. Following a failed ultimatum, she returned to Australia, and applied for a job in my Branch. I was not involved in her hiring, as there were several layers of management between us. I first met her during her six month training period for new inductees. I participated in these programs by taking dummy presentation and/or client situations from inductees, and evaluating them. I also gave a talk to the class at the completion of their training. In class, she not only had her hair up, but she wore a very officious grey long-skirted suit, and the combination portrayed a serious, determined and ambitious professional woman.

It was an hour or so after this talk that she appeared at the door of my office, introduced herself, and announced that the members of her training class were having a graduation party at her place that night, and I was invited to attend, having been part of its program. She left me her address, and stressed that the class hoped I could join them. After work, I was having a drink with one of my salesmen in the hotel across the road. He had also participated in the program and had been invited. We decided to drop in for a short time.

The lights were low in her apartment, a CD was playing, some people were dancing, and the others drinking. After some time she invited me to dance. The music was slow, and romantic, and she pressed her body against mine. Naturally I responded, and was rewarded with even closer pressing. The CD finished playing, and while we waited for another to replace it, she turned to face the CD player, drew my arms around her waist, and pressed her bottom into my crotch which, by now, was getting a little hard. Feeling this hardness, she gave a little wiggle, and pressed in further. Thus encouraged, I thought I would explore beneath the light sweater she wore. To my surprise, and delight, I found no further impediment to her breasts, which were soft, warm, inviting and significantly larger than her severe office attire would have suggested, and her light sweater had promised. What had been some light flirting had now become much more interesting, and promising.

We sort of shuffled this way to the music of the next CD, while I explored these most responsive orbs, tweaking the nipples, and delighting in their hardening and elongating response. She held her hands up against mine for a while, then guided one down to the top of her skirt. Getting the message, I slid this hand down below the waist, expecting some undergarment, but finding instead nothing but smooth soft flesh, until I reached the open, quite wet reward that awaited it. This really had become most interesting!

As one of my fingers strained to reach in and explore this most inviting cavity, one of her fingers met mine, explored a little with it, and then, as she turned her body to face me, she took these fingers to my mouth. The odour was very strong as I opened my mouth to take in both fingers and suck on their juices. Extracting the fingers, she surreptitiously adjusted her skirt around her waist. She then pulled the skirt aside a little to reveal a long open join in the skirt which had originally been hidden down the side, but which now gave unfettered and easier access to the juice factory. I guess we were now close friends -- we had been together no more than thirty minutes. And this mating dance had taken place in a room that, whilst quite dark, was also quite crowded.

Somehow or other we went no further until the crowd had dispersed. The sex was exquisite -- I managed three orgasms on end, the first in missionary position, the second doggy-style, and the third with her on top. This for me was a new Personal Best. I was assured that my performance had been well up to scratch, and she apologised for being somewhat forward and hoped that this interlude would not affect our professional relationship. I assured her that she should harbour no such worries, while I eagerly awaited our next extra-curricular interlude.

I have described the foreplay in detail, as the brazenness of it stays vivid in my mind, all these years later. The actual sex itself, other than the positions and number, has not remained in my memory with such vivid detail. I have had many sexual encounters, both before and after, but never has the lead-up been so surprising, business-like, uninhibited and memorable. Our follow-up episodes usually involved some kind of exhibitionism, the details of which are still quite clear. But I can think of no better way of describing the woman I am talking about, than to describe how we got started.