Timeless Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Making love.
2.5k words
4.75
26k
8

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to go to bed," she said, making Charles stop in his tracks on the stairs.

"Then what do you want?"

"Well, I don't want to go to my bed, at least."

Charles looked at her, his eyes filling his face, "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I want to stay with you," and Cynara could have sworn that she saw him blush.

"Cynara, do you know what your asking?" But Cynara wasn't interested in talking anymore, she grabbed his hand and pulled him up the rest of the stairs, leading him to the bedroom she knew was his.

"I'm not asking, I'm telling," she said pushing him in, "I'm going to ravage you tonight whether you like it or not."

Charles looked surprised at her crude language, but smiled as she jumped on him and started kissing him again.

He walked over to the bed, laying her down on it without breaking the kiss. She furiously tried to remove his clothes, but found herself confused by all the buttons and pieces, laughing, he stepped back and took off his own shirt.

While he was taking off his clothes, Cynara tried to remove hers, reaching for the little buttons in the back of her dress, and finally just yanking at fabric. Charles just laughed again and removed her clothes, too.

Now that her war with the clothing was finally over, Cynara felt a bit awkward standing there naked with him, even in the dim candlelight. And worse, she also caught herself staring at his cock intently. This was the first one she had seen in real life, and it looked a lot more desirable than the ones she had seen on T.V.

She had quickly averted her gaze once she realized that she was staring, not wanting to look at his face, afraid that he was laughing at her.

"Are you still going to ravage me?"

Cynara looked up at him, and found such tenderness in his eyes that all her worries fled her. She stepped closer to him, and with her hands splayed on his chest, she pushed him back onto the bed, climbing on top of him.

She started kissing him again, and he grabbed her butt, feeling the soft flesh in his hands. Cynara could feel the blood in her groin start pumping with him touching her thus, and it quickened when he let his fingers travel down her butt crack, to her pussy, stroking it from behind.

She moaned and rolled over onto her back, tugging at his shoulders, wanting to feel his strong body surround her. He complied and rolled over her, bracing his weight on his arms, his legs resting between hers.

"Here we go," he said softly.

Cynara nodded and he thrust into her, breaking her virginity and filling her completely. Cynara cried out at the pain, digging her nails into his back.

"Cynara, Cynara," he said worriedly, stroking her hair, "My little fool, why didn't you tell me this was your first time?"

"Why should it matter?" she said defiantly looking up at him with a single tear streaming down her face.

"I could have gone slower, been more gentle."

"It barely even hurt," she answered, though her words were contradicted by the tearstain on her cheek, "Keep going."

"You're sure your okay?" he asked staring into her eyes, looking for any sign of lingering pain on her face.

"Charlie, if you stop now I'll be forced to murder you!" she said frustrated, the pain, having left her, was once again replace by an unbearable need.

"Okay, okay," he said, simultaneously moving his hips.

Cynara gripped his shoulders as he thrust above her, squeezing her eyes shut, she waited for release from the tension inside her. Her mind was screaming and she vaguely heard Charlie moaning above her, but she was too concentrated on her own feelings.

When she felt Charlie release his seed into her, her own pleasure took over. She tossed her head back at the overwhelming bliss.

Charlie rolled onto his back, and Cynara rolled on top of him, lying limply like a little rag doll with her cheek resting on his chest, which was still breathing hard from his recent release.

Charlie lifted his hand to stroke the head that was lying on top of him, running his fingers over her soft hair.

"Cynara," he said after a long while, breaking the peaceful silence with his serious tone, "I hope you know you can trust me, and I will of course do the honorable thing. I don't care about your past, and when you come to remember it, we can deal with it together. When we're married, it..."

His words were cut off by Cynara's sudden revival, abruptly, she sat up and looked him in the eyes. "Married?!"

For his part, Charlie looked at her like he was surprised at her surprise. "Of course, what did you think would happen after this? I'm not so callous as to take your virginity and then abandon you," Charlie said, thinking silently that that sounded more like something his brother would do, but not him.

Cynara pulled further away from him, tugging the covers of the bed around her naked body. She knew that Charlie was only trying to do what he thought what was right for her, but she couldn't help but being hurt at the way he made it sound like some sort of duty.

"Don't think you have to marry me just because you fucked me. I don't need you or any man," she said, her bitter tone really just hiding her hurt.

"Cynara!" Charlie looked at her wide-eyed, whether because she was refusing him or whether because of her vulgar language, she didn't know. "Come here," he beckoned, opening his arms for her, missing the feel of her body next to his, and Cynara wanted to crawl back into his arms just as much as he wanted her to, but she stubbornly refused.

"I'm sorry," Charlie said desperately, "I don't know what I did to upset you. I thought you would appreciate the offer, most girls would."

"Well, I'm not most girls."

"That's for sure," Charlie said pondering the strange girl in his bed, "In fact you're just the opposite, you gladly fall into my bed for a romp, but scoff when I propose marriage."

"I'm not some sort of whore it that's what you're implying," she said getting angrier every time he opened his mouth.

"I think the blood stain on my sheet proves that."

Cynara had had enough at that. She rolled out of bed, gathering her clothes she struggled to pull them over her head.

Charlie was out of bed and beside her just as she was slipping her shift over her head, grabbing her to prevent her from further getting dressed.

"Let me go!" she shouted struggling to be free of his grasp.

"No. Not until you tell me why you're so upset," he said pushing her back down onto the bed, keeping her there with the weight of his body, while being careful not to squish her too much.

"Charlie, let me go, damn it!" she continued to struggle, but it was no use, her arms were pinned to her side, and she helpless beneath him.

"I'll let you go as soon as you tell me why you're in such a tizzy," he said, not giving in an inch.

Cynara sighed deeply, glaring up at him.

When it became apparent that she wasn't going to say anything, Charlie did. "I don't know why you're all upset, if you don't want to marry me, all you have to do is say so," he said sadly, "I'm not going to force you or anything."

"Charlie," Cynara said, trying to free her arms again, but for a different reason now. The look he was giving her made her desperately want to hug it away. He wouldn't let her arms go, though.

"I didn't think that you were going to force me to marry you. I just didn't want you to feel like you were being forced to marry me."

"I didn't feel like that," he said, "I didn't mean to make you think that. I guess I'm just not very good at expressing my feelings." He finally loosened his grip, giving her the freedom to move her arms.

Cynara wrapped her arms around his neck. "Let's just forget it Charlie. It's too soon to think about marriage anyway."

"Whatever you want," he said wrapping his arms around her waist.

He was surprised, however, when she started to pull away again.

"What is it now?" he asked exasperatedly.

"I'm wearing too many clothes," she said, pulling the shift over her head, before going back into his arms.

"Much better," she said once they were both naked again and lying in bed.

"You are much too tempting," Charlie told her, kissing her shoulder.

"You don't have to resist me, you know."

"Mmm," Charlie said, kissing her breast just above her nipple.

He let his mouth roam lower and soon had her rosy pink bud placed between his lips. He suckled on it, making the blood flow in Cynara's loins.

"Don't stop," Cynara's voice was breathless when he pulled is mouth away.

"I just want to make sure your breasts get equal attention," he told her, teasingly, moving his mouth to her other nipple, licking and suckling that one too.

"Charlie," Cynara moaned as she spread her legs, opening herself to him completely.

Charlie moved his hand down between her spread legs. "You're not to sore?" he asked worriedly, lifting his head to look her in the eyes as gently cupped her pussy, but careful not to invade her tender flesh.

"No, I'm fine," Cynara insisted, pressing on his hand and moving it with her own. Charlie chuckled at her eagerness, following her lead and stroking her intimate folds.

Cynara marveled at how tender his giant rough, hand could be, and how much better it felt down there than her own ever did.

Soon he was on top of her again, gently sliding into her. Cynara gasped as his dick probed her again after so soon losing her virginity. She hated to admit is, but she was still a little sore.

Charlie caught her grimace of pain, however how slight, and instantly pulled out again. "You are sore, you little liar."

"No, no, keep going," she begged, like a junkie wanting another fix.

"You want to now, but your going to be twice as sore in the morning," Charlie said, no matter how much he wanted to, he was determined not to hurt her, even if she was begging for it.

"Charlie," she groaned at not getting her own way. He smiled and took pity on her, sliding down her body and pressing his lips to her throbbing flesh.

Cynara moaned at the wonderful new sensation, bucking her hips when she felt his tongue probed deep inside her. She felt him take her clit in between his teeth, gently grinding it and lapping it with his tongue.

Cynara was surprised at how fast she came, gasping and squirming as he gently licked her until she was finally calm again.

"Happy now," Charlie asked, kissing her gently on the mouth, she could taste her own juices on his tongue.

"Ecstatic," she stretched luxuriously, "But what about you?" she asked looking down at his hard cock.

"I'll be fine, just go ahead and close your eyes," he gently kissed her cheek, expecting her to go to sleep.

Cynara felt guilty, however, she couldn't just take her pleasure and leave him without his.

Pushing him on his back, she went down his body much the same way he had done to her.

"You don't have to do this, Cynara," but even as he was saying it, she was taking his throbbing member into her mouth.

Cynara played upon every dirty magazine she had ever read, first sucking just the tip of him, then licking his entire cock from base to head. She reached her hand to play with his balls as she danced little circles with her tongue around the top of his cock. She soon wrapped her mouth around the whole thing, taking more in.

"Oh," Charlie moaned as her hot, wet orifice surrounded him. He liked the way she was teasing him, so much so that he could already feel his release coming.

Cynara felt his seed squirt into her mouth, and quickly started swallowing it. She was surprised that it didn't taste bad like she would have thought it would.

She laid her head on his thigh when she was done drinking his cum, staring at his now limp cock.

Charlie grabbed her under her arms and pulled her up to him. She snuggled into the crook of his arm, and he kissed her forehead as she wrapped her arm around his muscled stomach.

She fell asleep almost instantly, but Charlie stayed awake for a lot longer, wondering about who this girl really was.

She was a virgin, he knew that, but she didn't seem surprised at all about what goes on between a man and a woman. In fact, she seemed like she knew rather a lot, he thought, remembering how expertly she had made him cum just moments before.

He wondered about the little enigma lying in his arms, thinking that her past had never seemed more mysterious than it did right now. What was she hiding?

***

"Well, well, well."

Charlie woke groggily, looking up to see Sanford standing above his bed, and wondered why his brother was just staring at him. He remembered everything when he felt he warm body snuggled against him in sleep, and he quickly checked to make she the blankets were securely covering her.

"Get out of here," he whispered angrily, not wanting to wake Cynara and distress her by his brother's presence.

"I'm sorry, but this is just so unlike you Charlie," Sanford said, grinning, playfully enjoying the distress he was causing his brother.

"I swear I'm going to kick your ass, Sanford, now get the hell out of my room," Charlie demanded. Though his voice was quiet, Sanford could see the threat burning in his eyes, and decided it would be best if he made a quick exit.

"Alright, alright," he said making his way toward the door, but it wasn't soon enough.

"What's going on in here," Ashton asked, walking into the room.

"Uhh, we should go," Sanford tried to huddle Ashton out of the room, sympathetic of Charles's plight, which he himself had experienced before.

But it was too late, "What the hell is this!" Ashton shouted when he saw Cynara snuggled up in Charles's arms.

His shout woke Cynara up, who squeaked and huddled behind Charles when she saw his brothers in the room.

"You two get out of here now!" Charlie yelled, no longer restraining himself for Cynara's sake. Unfortunately, instead of having the desired affect, it only drew another brother into the room.

"What's all the yelling about?" Finley demanded strolling arrogantly into the room.

Then, "Charles, you bastard," when he saw Cynara huddled behind his brother's back.

"Will you all get out of my room?" Charles demanded, exasperatedly. He could feel Cynara shaking with tears behind him, and thought how he was going to kill his brothers.