Timestopper Begins Ch. 07

Story Info
The new timestopper tries out his ability at the office.
5.3k words
4.5
68.6k
41

Part 7 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

A busy day at the office did not leave time for thinking too much about sex and in any case I had fucked Cindy only that morning in bed. I bided my time but the next day was a different matter.

As I am sure is true for everyone who works in an office there are colleagues for whom you have a bit of a thing. Clearly for some it becomes a bit more than that and that keeps the gossips happy. The new young graduate trainee or the actually quite glamorous boss; the girl from another department that you see occasionally in the lift or at the entrance - there are usually colleagues of interest. Colleagues you, very likely, know little about apart from their work persona. You have no idea what the person who sits next to you is like in bed, what her sexual interests are or whether she makes a funny noise at the point of orgasm. Does the long legged manager who so likes her high heels and black skirts actually have a whole range of strangely shaped objects lined up in a drawer in her bedroom; does she have a secret penchant for black leather or CFNM videos - you don't think she's lesbian but what would she look like with a strap-on? And the perennial questions remain of how big are her nipples and does she shave down there and if so to what shape? To all of these important questions you have no answer at all.

But to a time stopper certain questions can be answered. I strolled in the next morning with more than simply an intent to do some work; my eyes swept around with more than usual interest at seeing pretty colleagues. I was going to see a lot more of them that day. I was going to ensure questions were answered - questions I had.

It had not been easy, not been easy for the men in the office for the seven months she had been with us, to keep our eyes on Emily's face when she was talking to us; inevitably eyes had a strong inclination, were almost pulled magnetically downwards by her quite remarkable cleavage. Yes, she was big but she also did the plunging neck lines rather often; yes, the plunging necklines that draw the eye. Was it a deliberate tease or did she just like low cut tops? Dark curly hair, really full lips, all in all quite something.

And then there was Amanda Close, the graduate. I have never seen hair so straight. Hair down to her, well down to her breasts, but so straight and so fair; pale, pale skin, a permanently amused smile, always well dressed and simply lovely. A tendency to flick her hair and look a bit quizzical. Everyone liked her!

Dharini, ah yes, Dharini the sultry beauty of the office. Indian with that delicious coffee coloured skin, black blue long hair, large nose - but I do not say that in any derogatory sense, no far from it; even the gold nose stud, and I am not a great fan of those, looked just right on her. Married, of course, but not yet with children; we had met the lucky husband and thought, actually, she was as lucky as he. He was great fun.

All in all a great office to work in. Pretty girls and nice with it, and generally the rest were fine and easy. I was happy there and had no urgent desire to move on.

It was nice to look at all these girls but, as you might expect there was a counterbalance and that was Mike Harris. I did not like looking at Mike; I did not like talking to Mike Harris; I did not like Mike Harris. Why this dislike? Well he did not like me and had never liked me. He was the only bit of the first day at work I had really not liked - Mike Harris. I had known him at school, known him only too well. He was the class bully when I was twelve - had been, actually, when I was eleven and frankly was not a lot different when I was sixteen but it was worst when I was twelve. People change, I know, but Mike Harris had not. There's a limit to what you can do in an office compared to school or after school. You don't really punch people when you are at work! But there are subtle things. His colleagues mostly did not like him, and I think they mostly liked me; so in the end I had come out on top. He was, though, there and sort of senior to me. Annoying.

Mike was not on my mind at all as I walked in. No, I was thinking about the girls and what I would be able to take a peek at and just how I might do it.

"Late again, I see." It was a fair comment but not really Mike's business and I certainly had a good excuse for the last few weeks. I had been patrolling the early morning streets as Temporal Man of Power. Well, not so much a good excuse as I could hardly reveal just who I really was but certainly I had a very good reason.

"I've had to tell the boss."

There was no 'had to' about it. Mike had taken it upon himself to do that simply for the sheer pleasure of it and to get a reaction from me.

But I had no need to react instantly, get cross or anything like that. I stayed cool. After all, I could deal with Mike in my own time - not his - "Thanks Mike," I said pleasantly and walked on.

Can you imagine the excitement. Sitting down at your desk and knowing, when you wished you could get up, walk over and take a look at whatever any of your colleagues had hidden in her blouse, or anywhere else for that matter. No restrictions, no barriers, no come backs!

Dharini opposite me. In already and hard at work. Amanda Close walking by, nice to watch her retreating legs, Emily over by the photocopier.

I opened a file and then thought better of it. A bit of fun before work was a better idea than work before fun. I really did not have the patience to wait!

I did not have the patience but of course time could wait - and suddenly it was. It was, rather inevitably, the photocopier I walked over to and it was not Emily's face I kept my eyes on - there was no need and I did exactly what all the men wanted to do. I just stared at her cleavage and then did what all the men really, really, really wanted to do. Her arms were up dealing with the photocopier and I just put my hands one to each mound of breast. No slap, no reaction, no nothing just the feel of her mounds in my hands - yeah, big and firm. There was nothing to stop me undoing buttons, undoing one by one from the top the buttons holding her blouse together; nothing to stop me tugging it out of her jeans; nothing to stop me admiring the more revealed breasts within her white bra and nothing stopping me slipping a hand inside a cup - oh yes, warm, soft and fantastic!

Bras need undoing and the deed was quickly done. Emily spilled out. Crikey, what a pair! It would be so great for the men if, say, Monday was no bra day for Emily - such a treat. But I had the advantage over the rest. And not only could I see but I could touch, feel and play! Surprise, surprise, I did just that. It is a shame they just don't bounce out of time. No jiggling them up and down in your hands: they just stay where they are put. And if nipples are soft they stay soft however much you pull and tickle them.

An interesting surprise on the nipple front. One was inverted. Yes, one stuck out as nipples do, even if not hard, but the other was tucked inside as if shy. A little pressure around the areola and out it popped. Funny and intriguing. I knew something about Emily no one else in the office did - or at least so far as I was aware. For all I knew Dan Morris in Accounts might be having his way with her. He had great charm and presence and was certainly a ladies' man; only he was nearing sixty and I really could not see him having seduced Emily - but good luck to him if he had!

Plenty of non time with Emily's breasts but as men will, my interest turned downwards. The brass button on her jeans did just tempt! So easy to reach inside the waist band and undo, so easy to slide the brass zipper down. Interesting - purple cotton panties.

"Excuse me, Emily, might I just take a little peep?"

There was little - actually - no protest and I pulled at the elastic. There, nestled inside the purple panties, all warm and cosy was a lovely patch of dark curls. No shaving then, no pulling of the steel blades across the soft skin. It all looked completely natural. I was pleased - it was what I had imagined. So easy to slip my hand in and feel the softness, feel the mound and the slit; not so easy to slip fingers underneath as the jeans were tight. But just think how good those curls and that soft mound felt!

Removing my hand, my eyes moved on in an Amanda direction. There she was marching up the office, her so straight hair flowing behind her, pretty knees under her taut skirt, right thigh moulded indeed by the blue skirt, white frilly blouse and the push of her breasts against it and of course her ready amused smile just about to say something to Simon ahead of her. She was lovely but would she not look so much lovelier striding up the office naked? And I could do that, I really could. I could take all her clothes off and she would suddenly find herself striding up the office in her birthday suit. Wouldn't Simon get a surprise as, magically, Amanda's clothes just disappeared; wouldn't we all get a surprise - very much of a surprise and that certainly would included Amanda! I am sure all of Simon's wishes would suddenly have come true - and the same for all the men in the office!

I am sure we had all wondered what lay beneath those smart clothes - yes, what those breasts looked like; were they as pointy as they looked; what did her bottom look like and, of course, how fair was she down below and was the hair all straight like on her head? Important questions to wile away a boring meeting!

I was not sure I could really do that big embarrassing thing to her - after all I really liked her: Mike maybe, but, even then, was that just too cruel and perhaps too inexplicable. Clothes suddenly disappearing just does not happen. Much more amusing if I could arrange for him somehow to get locked out of the office shower and have to wander around... but would that not be fun with Amanda too!

But there was nothing to stop me enjoying undressing Amanda and imagining her walking up the office in the all together. No, nothing at all. Perhaps I might find out where she lived and visit her there and watch her move naked from the bath to bed or something. If I wanted to see naked movement I could. Perhaps she might stay late at the office one day and I could stay too and then Amanda suddenly find herself undressed. Lovely to watch her panic. And only me to see and, as a consequence, perhaps only limited embarrassment for her.

I had never been so close to her before. Always at a distance, not entering her personal space but it was different now! Her lips a little parted, perhaps she was about to say something to Simon. Yes, nice to kiss those soft lips and slip my tongue between - yes a naughty invasion of her body. Well, the way I was feeling there was a strong risk of a much more serious invasion coming up!

Such pale skin; Amanda must so cover up in the sun but so soft - I could feel that as my fingers began to undo buttons. Like Emily, it was necessary for buttons to be slipped through the button holes and bra clasps undone but unlike Emily it all had to come off. I needed to see the naked Amanda in her entirety.

The blouse draped over a chair and Amanda now in just her bra. Already more of her body revealed than I had ever seen before. Yes, even her back was so pretty with all those little vertebrae to run fingers up; indeed up and then back down to the bra clasp. The warm, flimsy item of clothing coming free and so easy to slide down her arms and off.

There they were, really very young looking and certainly pointy with that lovely little upturned puppy dog nose look you sometimes find. Eminently suckable - and of course I did. Such pale areolae and nipples, barely darker than the breasts themselves. Already I would be the envy of the whole office - who else would have had such an opportunity! But there was more to come.

Emily's tight jeans had presented something of a problem, not insurmountable but not easy to remove; Amanda's skirt on the other hand merely required the undoing of two buttons and the pulling down of a zip to release it and then so easy to pull to the floor. Had time not been stopped it would have fallen of its own accord but, equally, had time not been stopped I would not have been undoing it!

And now there was Amanda in just a pair of pale blue panties. Well, a couple of fingers in the waistband and they too were down her legs - not all the way as, after all, she was walking but quite far enough; quite far enough to see everything.

What a pretty round bottom, what a flat little tummy with its neat tummy button, what well shaped thighs and what a lack of hair. Completely unlike Emily in that respect but like Emily there was no evidence of shaving - Amanda naturally had very little hair down there - just a sprouting around her slit of fine, very fair and very straight hair. Had people known, then 'Tufty' would have been a good nickname for Amanda. Looking at her virtually naked, I thought her pointy breasts and tufty pubes made her look a lot younger than her twenty-one years: very different from the half naked Emily over by the photocopier. It made Amanda look too young to fuck but had she? Three years at university would have given plenty of opportunity, perhaps activity further back in the sixth form or even when she should not even have been thinking of such things. It was difficult really to imagine she had not been sexually active.

My hand slipped between her legs; I could not actually ask Tufty - I mean, Amanda - but I could feel what I could feel and make a possible surmise. It all felt very nice and, of course, hairless. My finger went in, went in the whole way, but really that meant nothing. Her fine spread thighs on the hard leather saddle of a horse or indeed the misused handle of a hairbrush might have opened that up! Still, that left some important research for me to do. I needed the information, I needed to visit Amanda at home, see her moving naked, search for evidence of a boyfriend or past boyfriend and, more than likely, see if, suitably lubricated, she could take my cock. Of course I was going to fuck her at some point - and Emily - and Dharini - and probably others besides. I could - so why not? Temporal Man of Power or Time Stop Man was into research now - sexual research big time!

Talking of 'big' it really was time to release myself from the cramped conditions inside my trousers and out I came. And did I poke it in Amanda's general direction? Well what do you think?

Of course I rubbed it 'there.' I mean I was not going to miss the opportunity. Not enough to actually come - fun though it would have been to splash Tufty's pubes before pulling up her light blue panties and leaving her suddenly very squidgy. Imagine the look on her face when time restarted!

It was not time yet for such things. I turned and walked back to Dharini; for the first time walking up the office with an exposed erection - not something many people do! Delectable Dharini, as I have written, was the sultry beauty of the office. Her delicious coffee coloured skin and long black blue hair really impressed. How lucky was her husband when she slipped her sari off? Well, I soon found out the answer to that: very lucky!

There she was seated at her desk and standing next to her a rather excited young man with his erection almost touching her lips and a pair of round brown breasts in his hands, breasts with almost black nipples. I was enjoying my morning!

Aja must be almost permanently rigid with such a woman, such breasts in his house! I had not realised just how wonderful they were. They had been hidden from my sight of course. As I played my penis touched her mouth but her lips were closed. Did they, I wondered, readily open and hold Aja's, what is the Indian word, yes lingam and did they suck him to conclusion? Was he one of those lucky husbands who if the wife does not want intercourse nonetheless releases her man's pressure? A very attractive image of Dharini kneeling and performing the necessary service.

Beside her on the desk a banana. Every morning around eleven Dharini would eat one. Could I perhaps take advantage of the banana's shape and somehow manage to enter Dharini's mouth in its stead? A lovely thing if it could be achieved.

Around the office various girls in states of undress and me with exposed erection - should I tuck everyone back for the moment or do something more? The prospect of the banana won. It was tucking back time - dressing time.

It had all been very pleasurable. It meant any day could be extra fun at the office but for now I read my file and wrote waiting for eleven o'clock or so.

Did I dare? Did I really dare to do that thing in the office and perhaps even come in her mouth? I did not want Dharini to choke or anything but it would be just so sexual, so exciting - yes just so enjoyable; and then being able to sit and talk to her later and know what I had done. But would she even notice? If she was already chewing the banana, would all the saliva and banana mask the salty, viscous fluid- or would my fluid, perhaps, accentuate the taste of the banana? And would not a little surprise on her face be pleasing afterwards?

Could I actually do that, in any case, with everyone watching - well not consciously watching but I would certainly see all my colleagues around. I had, though, already walked up the office with my erect cock sticking out of my trousers out of time. Yes, I could do it!

I did not miss her picking up the banana. Luckily it was a big one! Bananas look as big as erections quite often but not so much when peeled, the girth is not there - well at least in comparison to mine anyway! Other men may be slenderer! I did not miss Dharini peeling back the skin - not quite like the foreskin, I mean the prepuce does not separate into four leaves like that - ouch! But the symbolism was there. Did I dare execute my plan?

Just as she pushed the banana between her lips she caught my eye. I hoped she did not think I was getting a 'cheap thrill' from the sight but, of course, a girl eating a banana is erotic. You cannot get away from the shape of the fruit - it is just so phallic even down to the curve of the fruit! The lips opening and the rounded end going in. A girl could hold a whole table of men spellbound and hard in their trousers if she chose, just by the way she peeled and ate a banana - licking and sucking on it before consuming. Actually I expect some men even find it difficult eating a banana whole, feeling it is a bit 'gay.' Mostly I eat them chopped up on my muesli in the morning but that has nothing to do with an aversion to eating bananas whole or slipping the peeled end into my mouth.

It was just too nice an idea not to be executed.

It takes some doing actually to take your trousers off in your own office; it is the normality of it all and doing such an abnormal thing even with everyone so still and everything so quiet. And then to pull your pants down and expose yourself - not simply flaccid but all fired up and raring to go. I mean Simon was sitting not a desk away with his pen in his hand and there over at another desk was Amanda (yeah,' Tufty'!) and Mr Dickinson was walking down the office looking for somebody to deal with a problem. I, though. had confidence in my ability to hold time.

Ridiculous really. There was nobody to see but I simply was not going to walk around to Dharini with my socks on. That is something men can look really silly in. Short socks and nothing else. It just does not look right!

Easy to pull back the arm and ease the banana from Dharini's mouth. She was caught just so right. The end of the banana had been inserted but I had stopped time just before the teeth came down. Oh, those so dangerous teeth! Poor John Thomas had still not got over his encounter in the changing rooms. The marks were still very visible - that wicked little scrum half! But with Dharini her teeth were safely apart. The banana came out entire without a mark.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12