Timestopper Begins Ch. 09

Story Info
The timestopper visits another workmate - and her boyfriend.
5k words
4.53
50.2k
26

Part 9 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers

You can imagine it was no different with Amanda. I was just as keen to pop around and see her but did not think it would be quite the same as with Emily. Perhaps catch Amanda in the bath, perhaps in bed but not with a toy collection: much more likely catch her doing something mundane and ordinary like the washing up than something interesting like that. I was actually right about the washing up!

Again I knew where she lived. I had all these little details right down to the important matter of the key. Silence naturally reigned as I let myself in. A strange feeling - it was breaking and entering almost. Well, actually I was!

A certain thrill of excitement at what I might find. It was not that I was there to steal - though that would have been easy enough; purloining Amanda's virginity might just be on the cards - and I suppose you could see that as stealing.

I had no knowledge of her virginity, whether she had a boyfriend, had had boyfriends - or indeed, perhaps, though I doubted it, I might find her with a girl. Such a loss to the men but not to me! Twice the fun really - two rather than one to try for size, so to speak.

Amanda was not in the bathroom but in the kitchen and, just as I had imagined, was tidying up the dishes. Two used plates was a good sign - but it might be her mother had come to visit! Probably not of interest to me, then. In later life, well, perhaps that would have been different.

Amanda was still dressed in her office clothes, her so straight fair hair falling on her white blouse; I smiled as I looked at the swell of her breasts pushing the cotton forward. I could remember the little pink piggies' noses pointing a little upwards from another time. Below her was a sensible blue skirt just above the knee, tight around her bottom - I looked forward to seeing her little tuft again. Gone though were the high heels but instead slippers - sensible if not so erotic!

In the lounge I found not her mother but a young man, dark, tall, bearded and sitting watching the television. This looked promising! It might be her brother but more probably a boyfriend. He did not seem to have any family resemblance. In the hallway an overnight bag and unless he was going to sleep on the sofa there seemed to be only one bed - a double - it all looked really promising. Now where to hide and listen?

There are not that many places in most houses and flats actually to hide. Had the kitchen a pantry that would have been good but how many kitchens these days have one of those? I settled for sitting behind an armchair and hoped I would hear anyone approaching.

Five minutes of hearing just the television and nothing much else. A bit tedious but then,

"Derek, do you want to go and run the bath."

Instant interest! The TV switched off and the sound of movement and then taps running. And then from the kitchen, "Derek you idiot, put that away!" Now what was this - what did Derek need to 'put away'?

What an amusing sight. Clearly Derek had got a little more ready for the bath than Amanda had expected. He was already undressed! What a sight to see; lovely Amanda almost like she looked in the office but with a completely naked man. What a picture and such a contrast between the two. Amanda so pale and fair haired, so much a woman and so formally clothed: he so dark haired and so hirsute, yes really hairy all over and of course so male; you couldn't miss the big thing hanging between his thighs - well things really - there were, after all, his two balls in their sack as well. A perfect photograph, really, of an almost ordinary scene - but for the nakedness. 'Amanda with revealed male' or some such title in a photography exhibition.

Perhaps even better if Derek had been tumescent - OK perhaps not for the photography exhibition. How pleasant would it have been to be invited around as a photographer, posing Amanda (in her high heels), her hand lightly holding Derek's erection and big smiles all around. Really arty shots but so strange. The erotic casualness of the naked male tumescent and the smartly clothed woman. The wonderful contrast between the man and woman. Photographs of banal normality done so abnormally. Derek washing up with just Marigolds on his hands, naked and tumescent: Amanda doing the drying up in her smart office clothes and high heels.

Perhaps then being asked to take shots of intercourse itself - perhaps at first shots in the kitchen but then in the bedroom. I would have enjoyed posing - indeed directing them! Trying for arty shots with careful poses. And perhaps later being invited to join in the sex. Unlikely indeed - but a happy thought nonetheless. I say 'unlikely' but I refer to the invitation not to the joining in the sex - I had every intention of doing just that!

But quite a picture nonetheless seeing them both frozen in time in the kitchen. Amanda really did look so good in her office clothes - the white blouse and sensible blue skirt and Derek just such a contrast with his height, dark hair and overall hairiness. I loved it. Amanda's delicate fingers holding his penis would have so added to the scene. Well, actually it was easy to arrange - like moving dolls around! Amanda with her fingers lightly placed around his flaccid penis, Amanda holding his whole package in the palm of her hand, Amanda delicately retracting his foreskin, Amanda holding his penis as if he was going to urinate... Quite a bit of fun for me but, oh, for a camera that worked out of time!

Setting Amanda back in position I returned to peeking through the crack in the door by the hinges to see what transpired when I restarted time.

Clearly Amanda had been referring to Derek's organ as the 'that' in 'put that away.' Despite Amanda's comment they kissed and not just a quick peck on the cheeks and as they kissed Derek's organ began to grow. In that manly way it stirred and lifted itself off his thigh, at first still pointing downwards and then with quick jerks brought itself up first to the horizontal and then upwards to the full stand. The better picture I had sought had just appeared!

And it was really nice to see Amanda's slender fingers reach and encircle the organ and gently move the foreskin. Just as I had made her do with the flaccid version. Clearly she was no stranger to it, knew what men - or more particularly, Derek, liked and indeed what I would have very much liked. Yes, for Derek to have been me and Amanda's pretty hand to be gently manipulating my own cock. OK, I am a fair man and would have been just as happy to be sharing her with Derek; kissing her in turns and with one of her hands each on our upright organs as we stood naked in her kitchen. Twice the fun for her you would have thought! So nice to have been manipulated.

A lot of kissing and a lot of stroking all with the bath still running.

Amanda's breathy voice, "You can if you like."

Could what?

Lovely to see Amanda reach up inside her skirt and pull down a pair of white frilly panties, all lacy flowers, and drop them on the floor, lovely to see her hop up on one of the kitchen work surfaces. Surely they were not going to it this quickly? But Amanda's legs were spread in invitation, her sex hidden from my view in her skirt but open to Derek and he just walked into her. Clearly Amanda was as wet as anything but all I could see was Derek's hairy bottom rippling as he pushed in and out of her, their mouths once more joined in kissing. Instant fucking! It was clear to me they had forgotten all about the bath - and quite understandably!

I had not forgotten about the bath and thought perhaps I should do something about it. Leaving them for a moment I went and turned the taps so they were only just running. The bath really was getting rather full. No doubt the overflow would have saved the day but it would have been a shame if the result was cold water pouring into the bath and I missed Amanda bathing.

Back at the kitchen door I watched the proceedings through the crack. All a bit quick and surprising. I had expected a pleasant bath together, perhaps mutual washing and then sex in bed but here were the couple rushing towards a conclusion with one participant still fully clothed and not even her breasts exposed (though of course panties removed not just pulled to one side - there they were discarded a bit untidily on the floor). I could - or had - seen everything of Derek but nothing of Amanda and certainly not the little tuft I had so enjoyed in the office. I was very much looking forward to seeing 'Tufty' in the all-together again.

Derek was working away manfully. To me this did not look like a bit of petting, a precursor to full intercourse; this looked like the real thing with every intention of a conclusion - yes, orgasm and the transfer of semen from one participant to the other.

Suddenly, "Fuck - the bath."

Well, Derek could move fast. One moment banging away the next sprinting across the kitchen in a bathroom direction. Yes, he had just pulled out and run. Funny to see his erection bobbing up and down as he hurried across the kitchen. I stopped time and stepped from behind the door. What a fine specimen of homo erectus! A very intent looking Derek, completely naked and sporting a very respectable erection on the move. I bent down to inspect. It was indeed an item any man would have been pleased to be attached to. The foreskin fully retracted - so indicating it meant business, a fine dark colour to the soft skin of the quite streamlined head and a deep vermillion to the corona and a taut fraenum and, below, a fine pair of dangling balls.

Amusing to describe it in such terms but of course what really interested me was the wetness of the whole thing and we all know where that came from! Tempting to touch Derek's penis just to feel that girly lubrication but I could go one better of course - I could touch the source.

It was nice and warm in the flat. There really was no need for me to be dressed either and I dumped my clothes in the lounge behind the armchair out of sight. Walking back to the couple, there were now two erections in the kitchen but only one was all slippery with girl lubrication - that was about to change! Derek's was pointing the way to the bathroom but mine was pointing back into the kitchen and Amanda.

"Amanda, hallo! Lovely to see you. Thought I'd just pop around to talk about that meeting we have tomorrow, may I make myself comfortable?"

I took silence as acquiescence. She did look just so lovely in her white blouse and blue skirt - the very clothes she had been wearing that day in the office. Unlike the office she was sitting up there on a work surface, her fine slim legs open with the skirt slid half way up her thighs and her cheeks looking rather flushed - a delightful contrast with her pale skin. In the office any man seeing her sitting on the work surface in the floor kitchen would have had his eyes drawn to the open legs even if so much was hidden in shadow. But unlike in the office I could do something about that - I could just reach inside the skirt and touch. What a lovely little tuft of hair between my fingers, what a soft mound, what a simply sopping snatch! My fingers had been that way before but not so many. So easy to push them in where Derek had been moments before. What wet fingers they were when they came out!

It always amazes me that a fully erect cock can go right inside a girl. I mean that is six inches (or I suppose seven in Derek's case - there it was, frozen in time, on the way to the bathroom) going way up behind her tummy button. And what was more amazing was I was about to do that to my co-worker Amanda. I was indeed going to make myself very comfortable. My penis poked under her skirt doing a little initial exploring, touched wetness and with a little further forward movement just kept going. Yes, I was slipping into Amanda, my much desired colleague - she and I were having sexual intercourse - for real. It was a simply wonderful feeling all hot, wet and slidy. I just pushed until I could go no further - tuft and my own curly hair touching.

"Well this is nice," I said to Amanda, "we must do this more often!" And I kissed her on the lips -.I did, after all, really like her! "Now about that meeting..."

Just before the kitchen door Derek was racing nowhere fast whilst I took his place inside his girl. In, out, in, out. Such a lovely feeling!

So nice that I almost came but it seemed worth waiting and seeing what else transpired. Just like Derek I pulled out and walked across the kitchen. There we were, the two of us naked and erect at the doorway both with moistened cocks gleaming. It was remarkable just how wet and slippery with her lubrication they both were. I do mean really wet! There Amanda was on the worktop all sexy in her workday wear but with her soft slim thighs so open and inviting in a very none workday manner and hidden inside her skirt, so you would only know if you felt, the most wonderfully wet snatch. In a sort of matey fashion I gave his wet cock a slap with my own. Two men sharing one woman. Was that at all gay? It struck me, rather, as incredibly matey.

Hiding again I watched Derek hurry to the bathroom and then return with his bounding cock. I barely waited for him to be through the kitchen door before I was hurrying back to my position at the kitchen door and was just in time for me to watch him push into Amanda again - back where neither of them knew I had been just moments before!

"It was all right, not overflowing."

Not like Amanda, I thought...

The conclusion was not long in coming. Rigorous work from Derek, the two of them clamped mouth to mouth, sex to sex, and then the regulation tightening of the male buttocks - that was all I could really see - as presumably his cock shot wads of his stuff into Amanda. None of that pulling out, spraying on the girl you see in the porn films - that would certainly have made a mess of Amanda's work clothes. No, all released properly inside Amanda's body; no doubt adding significantly to the overall liquidity of her sex. Did she come? I did not think so but these things are not always easy for the casual observer to detect, even the (then becoming) experienced observer like myself!

A disconnection of the participants both orally and genitally; Amanda hopping off the work surface and smoothing down her skirt and getting on with what she had been doing in the kitchen as if nothing had happened; Derek helping her but his softening penis betraying what he had just been doing - a dampness to his dark curls, a wet, floppy penis with a certain creaminess to the end, indeed a slight drooling from its little mouth.

Considering what had just been going on it was such a contrast to see Amanda snap on the Marigold's and get on with the washing up with Derek, all naked, doing the drying. Again I so missed the camera. What a strange domestic scene! Almost as I had imagined for my erotic photography.

The washing up done, Amanda, still looking so smart in her white blouse and blue skirt, turned to her boyfriend and gave him a big kiss, "Bath time and..."

She dropped to a squatting position with her face right at Derek's cock and lifted it with one Marigold covered hand and looked at it all wet and sticky; she peeled back the wrinkled skin exposing the glans and stared at it, "this better be hard by the time we get to bed or there will be big trouble. I want to be well and truly fucked."

Again such a wish for a camera, the Marigolds just adding a strange almost fetish like atmosphere to the scene and then Amanda's lips moved and she took the limp penis into her mouth, her eyes closed and she looked really content sucking away. Wasn't I the lucky one to see Amanda from the office doing that!

Amanda stood again and I stopped time just to take another look at her in her classic office form - all straight, neat hair, smart clothes and that so amused smile - but, unlike the office, well I presumed unlike in the office, she had no panties on and, again, presumably unlike the office she was as wet as could be down below. This was Amanda with a flush to her cheeks, a turned on Amanda wanting to be 'well and truly fucked.' Well if Derek could not do it - and I could not see how he could do that so quickly then I was prepared to oblige! As I have written before, how nice it would be to be called around by a neighbouring young couple, and Derek and Amanda would certainly fit the bill, to help out if the man came too soon (as men will). A breathless phone call, "are your balls full?" Affirmative. "Then bring them round now!" The girl's eyes lighting up at the sight of my firm erection, the man shaking my hand in welcome but with his own cock hanging flaccid and spent. A proper job for Time Stop Man helping out though not actually needing his special power just his special prick!

Once more my hand slid up Amanda's smooth thigh. How nice to be feeling up a young girl's skirt but what was this? My hand touched a certain stickiness running down her thigh. Again, an erotic image for the office. There is the pretty young graduate you so admire walking up the office in her tight but modest, just above the knee, skirt, and yet what you cannot see is the semen slowly running down her soft inner thighs. She knows it is there, is very conscious of it trickling. Perhaps it reminds her of just how good sex was in bed that morning or perhaps how naughty she has just been with the boss! Would you not just love to take her somewhere private and make that stickiness just that little bit stickier and the girl just a little bit runnier, yes, getting yourself stuck in between those thighs!

Nice to touch Amanda's sex again, push my fingers into even more sopping wetness than before; very tempting to push my cock in and finish what I had begun before and leave her really flowing - perhaps even dripping - a pattering on the lino as she walked! But I was interested by bath time and Amanda's clear expectation of more intercourse. I could wait in erect anticipation!

Back behind the armchair I waited for them to move to the bathroom. Nice to see them both in the water together. Nice once more to see Amanda naked, the hot water giving a pretty pink tinge to her skin and those wonderful pink piggy noses bobbing around in the rather full bath. Amanda up the plug end and them sitting facing each other with legs alternating and one of Derek's feet nestled up against Amanda's sex. Was he perhaps wriggling his toes?

I couldn't see the soap so helpfully I felt about for it but despite careful examination I could not find it under Amanda's pudenda. Perhaps Derek was sitting on it but, funnily enough, I did not really want to feel there! Perhaps they would find it if I left them to it. Whilst the merry splashing and conversation went on I wandered around the lounge a bit and had a nose in the bedroom. What a nice collection of lingerie in Amanda's knicker drawer!

Back at the bathroom mutual washing was well underway. Nice to see Amanda on her knees washing her boyfriend and his soapy hands on her pretty breasts. It is very important to soap and wash breasts for some reason... much more important than backs. I helped out with the task having stopped time once more. A second pair of soapy hands wandering over her bosom. Leaving Derek in charge of them I moved to her lovely bottom. Such smooth skin and so pleasing to the touch and, of course, bottom holes certainly need washing and I was more than happy to slide soapy fingers down the divide of her buttocks and feel her fundament, her little rubbery orifice. Nice to rub soapily around that. Should I? Well, why not? I had been in Emily's bottom after all - such activity was becoming almost normal behaviour!

A little push with a soapy, slippery finger and in I went. So nice to look at, Amanda's pink round bum with my finger stuck up her bottom hole. Again one for the office; every time I saw her skirt clad bottom walking up the office and, like the other men, I did rather tend to watch that, I would know that I had had my finger up it! Of course one idea leads to another - yes that idea - but perhaps there might be another and better time to attempt anal intercourse. She was certainly, unlike Emily, not all ready for that. Did she even like it? Did Derek sometimes plug her other hole? It would be fun to watch.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers
12