Timestopper Begins Ch. 13

Story Info
The timestopper 'helps' a girl's reluctant BJ with her BF.
5.2k words
4.51
38.7k
14
0

Part 13 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,660 Followers

All this activity out in the countryside or with colleagues from my office did not mean I had neglected my neighbour. I was hardly going to miss out on that pair of milky breasts just waiting, every day, to be sucked right next door. And how often did I hear the bed creaking away through my bedroom wall and think it might be good to take a peek? I mean, it was sex - on tap!

The first time I had gone around to next door having heard the bed creak I had somewhat let myself go and rather than just peeked had actually fucked my neighbour. Since then I seemed to have more than 'just a bit' let myself go not just with her, but also colleagues and quite a few others besides. My earlier reticence or propriety seemed to have slipped away. It was so easy to enjoy sexual relations with whomsoever took my fancy and it was particularly easy with Cindy next door. So easy and so casual. If I heard the bed creaking through the wall I could quit my own bed, pop around and join in - and they would not know.

I mean, one night I went around, pulled Carson out of Cindy - "excuse me, hope you don't mind" - fucked her myself to a very pleasant but actually rather quick conclusion, pushed him back in, went back home, got into bed and could still hear the bed creaking away as if nothing had happened whilst I dropped off to sleep. It had only taken perhaps five minutes of non time! Would they notice the sudden appearance of extra lubrication - well, probably not in the dark - it might even have made the sex, yes, the feeling, better for them! Carson enjoying the extra slippery lubrication without having any realisation of just what he was sliding on and what was all around his cock!

And I knew Cindy and Carson did not just have sex at night. Many a time I would wake to a certain familiar sound and perhaps might pop around and take a little look. With the morning sun streaming through the curtains I could take more than a little look - and did!

"Morning all! Sex inspection. Please just stay still whilst I check things out."

Imagine their shock if I had not stopped time! Not least in seeing me, their neighbour, in my pyjamas and with my inspection rod sticking out of the fly!

"It's all right, sir, don't worry, I'm not here to check your bottom - only the sexual parts in regular use!

Of course with time stopped it was simply a matter of pulling back the bed clothes and having a look. The missionary position is actually surprisingly modest. All the girl's bits are covered up by the bloke - all you can see that you shouldn't is his, probably, hairy bum and that is just not interesting - to me anyway. Quite difficult, though in that position, to carry out the inspection but nonetheless the inspector needs to make his report:

1. Position noted on inspection - missionary

2. Penile erection - check

3. Penile firmness - strong

4. Penile girth (measured at base) - 123 mm

5. Penile length - unable to inspect (inserted)

6. Pre-cum lubrication - unable to inspect (inserted)

7. Ejaculation data - NYA

8. Vulvic engorgement - check

9. Vulvic lubrication - check - level 6

10. Nipple erection female RHS - check

11. Nipple erection female LHS - check and leaking milk

12. Nipple erection male RHS - check

13. Nipple erection male LHS - check

14. Clitoral erection - check

15. Clitoral length - unable to take precise measurement. (say average)

16. Female anus - Not in use

17. Male anus - Visual inspection only - not in use

All rather ridiculous! I was actually happy to wait rather than pull them apart and instead pulled the covers back up and retreated out of the door to watch through the crack. I was finding that I like watching couples at it - especially as the additional option is always available for me to join in as and when I want! Nice to see them turn over in bed after a while and Cindy get up on top facing Carson. Of course the covers slipped down and there were her big milky breasts bouncing away as she thrust up and down on Carson's cock. Lovely to see those unrestrained boobs moving, well bounding up and down actually, and with the left one actually dripping milk - well not just dripping but the odd drop just flying off the moving boob! There is something about a girl's boobs bouncing that really gets to me and what better way for them to bounce than if she is riding up and down an erection with her thighs really being exercised!

Cindy riding cowgirl - how nice it would be to see her with just the cowgirl's hat on!

There was certainly a pause in time at that point. "Excuse me," I said to Carson as my hands reached and held Cindy's big breasts. Firm even taut with milk, delightfully brown and with big, big nipples both from breast feeding and sexual excitement. My lips found the left nipple and began to suck drawing the excess milk from her, sweet and so warm! I had not seen Carson do that. Was that not his 'thing' - well it was certainly mine!

The bedclothes thrown back and everything was so much more revealed in that position - not least the sexual joining where penis entered vagina - a lot more inspection was now possible and indeed joining in was now much more feasible. Not only could I suck on Cindy's wonderful breasts but I could go around behind her and with a quick tug Carson's erection would vacate Cindy's nicely moist entrance and I could be up on the bed and filling it in his stead from behind her in a trice. Moreover there was her brown wrinkled back passage entrance all fully revealed.

As an alternative, leaving Carson inside and taking advantage of the plentiful creams and lotions by the bed, I could have certainly tried to slip into the adjacent passage to Carson. How very neighbourly - instead of the party wall separating us neighbours there would be the thin membranes of Cindy's twin passages! Or, and this was an odd idea, might I be able to slide up alongside Carson and really stretch Cindy - two cocks in the one hole - double penetration at its most literal! She was after all well lubricated and having had a baby then perhaps... The reality was not, however, up to that. I could get a finger in alongside Carson's cock but not much more. Presumably it took practice - can you imagine that - evening classes in Dp-ing. "Well ladies, for the first few weeks it is larger, and getting larger - and I mean that, dildo practice before we bring the lads in and I do say 'lads - plural' advisedly! We shall need two - two each!" The girls looking nervously from one to the other. What have they let themselves in for!

So it was just the quick tug, a little raising of Cindy a bit higher, me kneeling between Carson's legs and in I went - on my own. All so moist, warm and accessible. Lucky old Carson - and lucky old me as I worked away, my hands reaching under and fondling those big milk filled breasts - probably making them squirt over Carson's chest. This was absolutely the way to wake up in the morning. You wake with a hard on, you pop next door and relieve the tension before nipping back for breakfast - complete probably with warm fresh milk if you brought the jug - and nobody but you the wiser. The couple carrying on after you've gone not knowing they had been interrupted and the wife used quite inappropriately.

I could have paused and let Carson have another go or two before coming but it was all just so comfortable. Cindy's bottom just so soft and bouncy against my thighs. Doggy style is really just such a good position! So easy to let myself go and feel that tightening of the scrotum before all that mixing of fluids happened. It was a very pleasant ejaculation!

Well, tension relieved and time for breakfast. Perhaps I should indeed have brought a jug or bowl and borrowed some milk before leaving! Instead, a careful raising of Carson's nicely firm erection, poking it back into Cindy, back into her lovely wet passage now liberally daubed with my cum, and easing her down onto it. They would know nothing of my visit, know nothing of the visiting cuckoo in her nest. Carson's ejaculate would hide my own work.

"You can carry on now. Inspection nearly over. All was satisfactory. I shall write my report. I just need to check on orgasm and ejaculation. Carry on, please." I returned beyond the door.

But that was not to happen. As I restarted time the baby woke up and began to cry.

"Oh bother," said Cindy, "I'll have to go and see to Katy. Sorry Carsie."

And she was off him, off the bed and heading for the baby - and she was dripping and I don't mean girl stuff. Oops! My actions potentially revealed. Carson though did not seem to have noticed. A quick change of hiding place by me to the wardrobe before Cindy went out of the bedroom to find Katy. Carson looked cross lying there with his cock all fired up and ready to do its thing - as I have mentioned all nice and firm - and his wife suddenly not there to help. He looked at his watch. Clearly there was not time for him to wait for feeding to be done and Cindy to return. So he settled for second best.

I left him with his hand wanking away at a nicely lubricated cock though one I could not help noticing already looking rather post coital... Well perhaps he had not noticed or just thought it pre-ejaculate or was so absorbed in whatever sexual thoughts he was having in his head that he did not really notice. Nonetheless the lube on his hands and cock was substantially from me!

I found Cindy still naked, thighs together and with the contented little lass sucking away at a nipple. A charming little maternal scene. Well, perhaps she thought Carson had already come and would know nothing of the wanking going on next door. Perhaps she had not yet noticed and would think later, after he had gone, that he had come. But did it matter really what she thought. I had enjoyed what I had done after all!

Another peak through the bedroom door and there was Carson with his hand really moving and then spurt, spurt, spurt up his tummy. Well done sir, well done! An impressive enough ejaculation - but a lonely one. Such a shame Cindy had not enjoyed it.

The human mind is quite remarkable - OK that is a trite comment - but there I was out shopping and out of the thousands of people around me my brain automatically processed what my eye was sending it and identified someone as a person I knew. Yes, just a face in the crowd though a pretty enough face surrounded by dark curls. A little female person and moreover the little scrum half who had so painfully bitten me. I had not been best pleased with her at the time though it had, to be fair, been absolutely my fault for sticking my cock in her mouth in the first place. What I also remembered was that I had limped home without completing the deed - had not properly completed a 'sex act' with her - which was remiss of me.

With her was a great big bloke, very clearly a rugby player too. Six foot six in his stockinged feet I should have thought and so he towered over her. They were holding hands which was sweet and also suggested she was not one of the female rugby players who would prefer to shower with the girls rather than the boys. I did not so much go up to them to introduce myself as quickly find somewhere I could stop time without being noticed. Well, it is not so much the stopping as starting which is the problem; in ensuring I am in exactly the same place as when time stopped so I do not seem to magically appear to people.

Of course I had a 'feel' but what I was really after was addresses. I could certainly have had her panties down and left her with a certain sticky feeling in between her legs for the rest of the morning but I was rather thinking of something a little more subtle back at her or his place later.

And so, not actually the same day, but a few days later there I was with them again. Knowing both addresses had been one thing but finding which they were at was a little more complicated and getting inside with them the more so. But I will spare you those mundane details. I was in with the couple and there they were doing all that kissing stuff lovers like to do whilst sitting on the sofa. You know tongues in each other's mouth, arms around each other - that sort of thing. OK, I like that as much as the next man or woman really!

Naturally one thing leads to another and a hand is on a breast, a hand is in a bra, blouse buttons are undone and clasps released; at some point the zipper of the man's jeans goes down and the male member is extracted. It is what tends to happen.

Sometimes actually standing behind the sofa, other times more hidden, I watched as they continued to kiss and fondle each other, the girl's hand moving the foreskin back and forth over the shiny knob of the penis.

"Go on, suck it please."

"You know, I don't really like that."

"It's so nice."

"But I'm worried you'll..."

"No, I won't."

"But you might. I just don't like the idea. You know all those swimming little tadpoles."

"They are incredibly small, microscopically small, just so tiny and it would be so nice. I really wish you would get to like... and letting me cum. I mean you could spit it out not swallow. It's just such a fantastic feel..."

"I know, I know. Mary says how much she likes it but I just don't like the idea. I'll suck a bit but you are not to..."

"No of course not."

Good for Mary... I wondered who she was!

And down the little scrum half went, tentative at first but then her little black curly head bobbing up and down. Nice to see, that other special connection between a woman and a man. Not surprisingly after a moment he got up to take off his jeans - a bit of a narrow escape but I managed to stop time and hide before his eyes had a chance to sweep the room. Much nicer to free your 'parts' if you are going to be sucked and of course nice to be able to see it being sucked - if you can. That is the trouble with the head in your lap, all you can see is the back of the girl's head. Much better to ensure you can see what is going on! There is much to be said to getting the girl to kneel whilst you stand. Worth sitting near a mirror, perhaps, and watching yourself indirectly or why not do it with another couple so you can each watch the other girl sucking whilst feeling your own girl doing the deed.

Well, there he was in tee shirt and nothing else, standing in front of the little scrum half, she seated on the sofa, his great tree trunk thighs a little spread and his cock presented to her free and very firm. Nice enough cock but not some sort of ten inch monster to go with his height and build: rather a fairly ordinary sized model, yes if you like, a bit like mine.

Again you can imagine his was not the only erection in the room and, when time stopped again, his was not the only cock standing inches from her mouth. I had moved in for a closer look! Our little scrum half was not exactly looking ecstatic at what was in front of her eyes and probably would have been much less so if she had seen there was not just the one penis to suck. Some girls would no doubt have been delighted - perhaps would have liked a whole bunch to play with. Still, she did not need to know about the second but it would certainly be in her mouth at some point in the evening! Her mouth was not ready to take it at that moment - those sharp teeth were too much in evidence!

She might not like fellatio but she was soon very much doing it. And lovely to watch. I mean it is just so lovely to see a pair of pretty lips clamped around a cock and doing the right thing. And nice to see her hand was not neglecting the dangly bits. Us chaps do like our pair of pears fondled - carefully mind!

Time for me to try. It is even better, of course, to see pretty lips around your own cock. Yes nice to see, but nicer to feel! I was by now getting use to handling cocks - erect or flaccid - and his needed moving to enable a swop. "Excuse me, sir!"

Of course the little scrum half did not look terribly dignified with an empty mouth open and rounded and with lips curled over her teeth: but she looked a lot prettier again once I had pushed my cock in! Do girls look at their prettiest when sucking a cock? I suppose that is a matter of personal opinion!

Not surprisingly she had been a bit careful about how much she took in of her boyfriend. She did not want to choke or anything but of course I knew from earlier experience with the lovely Dharini that out of time such things simply did not matter - no gag reflex - so I could slide well in, and did! All very nice and, oops, was that just a little bit of pre ejaculate I felt slipping up and out of my urethra? Well, probably her boyfriend was leaking a bit as well though, glancing to the side, it was not obvious from his erection right next to me. Would she notice a little saltiness from the two of us?

I reinserted the boyfriend, retreated and restarted time. There was a coughing, choking sort of noise.

"Hey, too far, Andy, fuck that felt like the back of my throat!"

"I was nowhere near, nowhere near that far, honest. I mean put your hand around it, you control it."

Well, we do not want out of control cocks, now do we!

There she was her hand wrapped around its base but sucking away seemingly quite contentedly on the knob. A pretty sight really and, of course, I wanted to feel that too - yes her hand wrapped around my own penis. Easy to swap over again, nice to feel the little scrum half's hand firmly clamped around my cock. Such a shame we were not good friends so she might do this in time. I would be happy to have the boyfriend there as well - all three of us in the shower, say, and with her hand each on a cock keeping them 'firmly' in control as her lips moved from one knob to the other until each in turn spurted! The girl practising, getting to like the salty taste of a man's semen.

Nice to imagine the young girl keeping us firmly in control but there was the more immediately important matter of keeping myself under 'control.' The pleasant feeling of the girl's hand wrapped around my cock together with the lovely warm wet mouth, to say nothing of my thoughts about the shower led me to lose control - no, not of time but of my sexual organs. I suddenly realised I had overdone the stimulation and that involuntary action had begun. Worse if I had lost control of time as well - given those very sharp little teeth!

The systems had started and the ejaculation was unstoppable. The fluid flow through pumps, pipes and valves had begun, all the complicated mechanism was in operation - the vas deferens contracting, the sperm being squeezed towards the penis base, the prostate and seminal vesicles adding secretions to produce that man fluid - seminal fluid - the prostate closing to shut the route to the bladder and then the intense contractions to pump the semen up and out of the urethral tube. It actually all feels so much more wonderful than it sounds!

A very short time to make a decision and the decision was: to stay where I was!

It was, indeed, really, really nice pumping away into the girl's mouth, being able to watch as well as feel - something I had been denied when her teeth had come down in the changing room. So, a really long delayed orgasm but a good one!

Nonetheless, whoops! What had she very specifically said to Andy? Yes, no ejaculating - and what had I just done? Well, what was done was done. At least having been with Cindy the night before - well, I had heard bed creaking - there was rather less than there might have been! But I had still left a sizeable portion of my 'manly fluid' in the little scrum half's mouth. What would her reaction be? It would be amusing to stay and find out.

I stepped back and reinserted the boyfriend and there they were. Boy with full balls and no doubt rather keen to cum, girl with mouth full of cum and just not wanting that to happen at all. The scene was all set. Lights, camera, action!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,660 Followers
12