Timestopper Begins Ch. 14

Story Info
The timestopper has fun mixing couples up in the wrong beds.
6.7k words
4.58
40.5k
22

Part 14 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers

Andy's girl, the little scrum half, had, I thought, got very close to realising someone else had been there with them. Andy's apparent ability to come twice was improbable but, really, there was no other rational explanation for the events. Yet who was going to suspect a time stopper had been there with them? It had been a hoot.

And then there was Mike from the office who was more than a little sure I had been doing strange things to him, actually was quite certain I had been doing strange things to him, however improbable and that I had some sort of power. I mean, he had seen me whilst all tied up - it was just his girlfriend who had no knowledge - and had no explanation of why he had come, suddenly, to be tied up.

And then there had been that group of walkers. Well, the dark curly haired girl's boyfriend had certainly seen me doing 'magic' things and neither would have missed me actually fucking her for a few visible moments! The others in the party would only have been aware of the strangeness of the tall fair haired girl and the dark skinned girl wetting themselves. Did I care? Nope!

It was all not very Temporal Man of Power with his secret identity - I was getting less secret about my power and finding it all such a laugh.

I had not really expected or, indeed, wanted to see those annoying walkers another day but it happened. Pure co-incidence, but there, one day, was the dark curly haired girl and her boyfriend, hand in hand, right in front of me in the street. It is not nice to be pushed against a wall by someone bigger than you. Not good to find your past misdeeds suddenly catching up with you.

"Hold him whilst I knee him in the nuts, Nathan."

Not quite the demure little thing then. Not Nathan asked to do the nut squashing but the girl.

But, of course, that was just not going to happen. He was moving to do as he was told but it was comparatively easy to extract myself from the situation; and make sure I could get away easily once time restarted. It does not pay to mess with TMP, you know! She had no nuts to knee but he did! Not so much a kneeing - I could be much more precise in that respect, an opening of the trouser fly, an insertion of my hand, and a very hard squeeze just where it was going to hurt. Precision work you see - not a knee in the general direction of nuts but close up and personal. A feeling around and then a pair of hairy balls right in my hand, cosily warm and thought so safe and secure, the egg shapes just so moveable and, like that, just so vulnerable. A rolling in the hand and then a sharp squeeze. I had done that to him before!

I was not going to hang around too long having done that to Nathan. Free from being held against the wall I was going to run and there was no way they were going to be running after me - not with Nathan's squeezed balls and, for good measure, their shoe laces tied together. Funny to see them sprawled on the pavement as I ran away. Funny but I was going to have to watch out for them in the future, though. Pity she was so unpleasant as, on the face of it or indeed the body of it, she was a pretty girl.

I had planned on a further visit to Amanda that Friday evening and to leave my 'calling card' but, reflecting over the course of a few days on the prettiness of the dark curly haired girl caused a change of plan and found me hunting out the unpleasant couple. So easy for me as I had rifled their pockets and knew where they lived. It had seemed prudent at the time - know your enemy. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer! I could see myself getting very close to the girl again.

More was going to happen to them. I had not finished with them. It does not pay to tangle with TSM! I found them around at his and, unexpectedly, with four of their walking friends as well, clearly going to spend the night. The more the merrier perhaps. From their stuff it looked like it was a walking day on the morrow.

A happy party around the dining table. Not just the dark curly haired girl and boyfriend but also the virginal pony tailed girl with the perfectly rounded breasts - the couple I suspected were not into intercourse as such. Well, that was going to change! Quite a bit was going to change that evening. The other couple included the dark straight haired girl with her slightly exotic look and dark skin - not the 'Nubian' girl but the one whose pants I had wet. My hands recalled the big breasts and dark nipples. Did I mention the dark tight curls down below? I had not forgotten them, had not forgotten how they tickled my 'fancy.'

There they all were frozen in time at dinner whilst I explored, establishing by the bags in bedrooms they were going to spend the night. An interesting set of possibilities for TSM - a selection of three couples all in one place. Would they all engage in sex before sleep? The prospect of three couples 'at it' and me able to pop into each in turn and inspect what was happening in each bedroom out of time was a pleasing one. All those breasts to fondle, three wet and, hopefully, succulent vaginas at my disposal - yes to 'pop into each' in turn. I could enter room after room swopping from one girl to the other. It was going to be a good evening, a veritable orgy for me - assuming, that is, the sex happened. But even if it did not - the girls would still be there for inspection and more!

It was a funny old evening waiting to see what bedtime brought. I spent quite a bit of it sitting under the dining room table listening to the conversation and looking up dresses - as you do. It was a round dining table with room enough in the middle and I did not get kicked by mistake more than once! The tall fair girl had a really nice little black number on but was less than modest about keeping her knees together - well there was hardly a need, after all who would be looking under the table! And delightfully she had no panties on. Sudden glimpses of her sex with its fine tracery of hair and little pink frills poking out were a real delight. Pretty knees with the cotton just above them and then a flutter of movement, a glimpse of inner thigh but occasionally a more spread view, all the inner thighs suddenly revealed right up to what lay right at the top.

So nice to stop time and just reach out and up inside her dress to stroke and touch. As the evening wore on it became clear to me she was becoming aroused. My poking finger acting as a 'dipstick' detected a flow of wetness and all was, somewhat strangely confirmed, when her hand moved to her boyfriend and she actually got his cock out under the table. Yes, with everyone else around! There it was in her little hand and being fondled in a very friendly fashion and made big. Did the others have any idea what was happening? I almost expected to see other hands around the tables fumbling at flies, pulling out penises and working them. It would have been rather nice to see actually.

I had the amusing idea of chairs being pulled back and them all rising from the table, the men exposed and manfully erect and being lead to their separate rooms by their respective girlfriends.

Of course what would have been quite funny would have been to take the girl's hand on the other side of the erect boy and place her hand too on his erection, one at the top, one at the bottom, so each of the girls had a hand there. That would have caused a bit of a commotion, I thought, but I had other plans.

It was not long after that the party broke up for bed, "We have a long day ahead," was the consensual reason. I suspected there might be other reasons and I was right!

One by one, or two by two they used the bathroom - and one by one they undressed. Nice to watch when I could. A pleasing thing for a man to watch a girl undress. Much more care usually taken to fold clothes and just so much more graceful than the man. The men of the party just dropping their clothes any old how on a chair or the floor: but the girls so much neater. Nice to see the hands reaching around and brassieres unclipped followed by the falling out of boobs, particularly the dark straight haired girl with her ample breasts, wobbling in a most attractive way as she moved, her big dark nipples already erect. The pulling down of her green panties revealing her strong patch of dark tight curls. Curls that hid her slit and that special place men want to visit and leave their calling cards. The eroticism was not lost on her boyfriend, his penis erecting as he moved towards her; they kissed with his erection pushed against those very curls and his hand behind her holding a brown buttock.

I missed the dark curly haired girl undressing but not the tall fair girl. I was able to hide and watch her with her boyfriend. I had already seen his erection under the table and it was still very much in evidence. A lovely little picture of the two of them. Him completely naked and sexually aroused and she still in her little black dress. Such an erotic little scene - naked man and clothed woman - particularly when she took him in her hand before they kissed. So nice to see that: a girl reaching out and taking hold of an erect penis. I think the intention was not so much sexual as to ensure his knob and particularly what is bizarrely called the 'meatus,' the urethral exit, was not touching the black material. A very practical 'girl' thing to be aware that it might already be leaking 'pre-cum' and she would not want semen stains on her dress. Hardly something you would want to find on your dress next time you came to wear it!

Nice to watch them kissing; even nicer to see her bob down and fellate him - another wonderful image. The girl, her fair hair tied in a pony tail, the black dress flowing onto the floor around her knees and her pretty lips around his penis - that wonderful other sexual connection between man and woman. His face betraying considerable pleasure.

Well, it seemed only fair I should share it! Time - or rather non-time - for TMP to don his special costume or, as you might put it, his birthday suit! Much nicer to be naked, if it is warm enough, when engaged in sexual missions. A careful hiding of clothes in the house and then I was back, ready, willing and able. Carefully I eased the girl off her boyfriend's penis. I have to say, again, that a girl looks prettier with the penis in than out, her very rounded open mouth made her face look like one of those ridiculous blow up plastic dolls with the big round 'O' of a mouth. But of course just so ready for me and so easy for me to make her look pretty again by slipping myself in; lovely to watch my knob as it touched her lips and then pushed past them into her mouth. Nice? Well what do you think!

For the boyfriend no doubt her tongue was doing interesting things and certainly she had been sliding her lips up and down his shaft but for me I had to do the moving - time was stopped after all - or did I? It came to me that with her eyes closed she would not notice the change of man and would carry on doing what she had been doing - except on me! The problem was the boyfriend. Perhaps I should carry him downstairs and out of the house - with difficulty and without hurting my back - and leave him naked and erect in the street. Amusing to imagine his shock; him scuttling into a nearby garden and hiding behind a hedge before making his way back when no cars were passing and banging on the front door to be readmitted.

Or I could just do it for a few seconds as he stood there beside me - frozen in surprise in all probability, not only finding the pleasant sensations on his cock suddenly stopped but me, the man from the walk, standing beside him, naked, erect and being sucked by his girl. Should I? Should I do it to feel her tongue and lips moving and to see his reaction?

The tongue was suddenly sliding right up underneath my knob, tickling my fraenum and then wriggling its end right on my knob end - yes the 'meatus' again - as her lips slid. Crikey - was she trying to penetrate me, get the end of her tongue inside my knob? Fucking fantastic! Which was not quite what he said as his eyes bulged and his mouth dropped open (in surprise, I think, rather than wanting to emulate his girlfriend!).

"What the fuck?"

But I was 'gone' and he was back in position no doubt with the self same tongue now trying to penetrate him!

"What, Wayne?"

Her lips removed and she was looking up at him in puzzlement.

"Aren't I doing this right?"

"I... I... fuck, yes, Emma, but..."

Just a bit bewildered. But there would be more to come. I had enjoyed that. Both the prank and the sucking. Crikey, to cum whilst Emma was doing that thing with her tongue... wow!

In another bedroom Nathan and the dark, curly haired girl were already lying on the bed. Nathan really was quite a hairy bloke, now that I saw him again naked, and his not exactly friendly but certainly attractive girl was looking very nice indeed. They were kissing and engaged in foreplay, her hand curled around his hairy balls, his hands on her breasts and tweaking her sweet little nipples in a way I knew girls so like. Her thighs a little parted so I could see her sex all pleasingly framed by her dark hair. A sex, I recalled, I had first made all gooey in her panties on the walk and then had fucked again after lunch to the anger of Nathan. I could still remember the amusing sight of him running erect, chasing after me to no avail.

Should I make her all gooey again now? Nathan's wandering fingers finding an unexpected surprise. Certainly the open thighs were inviting and it would be rather nice for me to be 'in' before Nathan had the chance. Nice to reach and spread those thighs really apart, see her labia open, then to touch and feel its moistness - that lovely wetness so slick and lubricating, just so right for the insertion of the male organ.

Should I? Well I could at least try it out for size = OK I knew it fit - well at least I could try it again! And so one moment I was being pleasantly sucked by the fair haired girl and, almost, the next sliding into her dark haired friend - lovely!

And, alongside me, Nathan lying motionless with his girl gently cradling his hairy balls. And were they hairy! Funny as well to see his hair was actually growing a little way up the shaft of his erect organ. That must tickle!

As I slid backwards and forwards inside her I uncurled her fingers and replaced her hand with my own. Funny to feel another bloke's scrotum, all wrinkled and with those balls so easy to manipulate inside. A warm, hairy sack which she had been so carefully and tenderly caressing, just so easy to get at and move those smooth egg shapes around. A man has to be careful who holds his balls - who he permits to nestle them in the palm of her - or his - hand. Nathan was not being careful now! It is a sign of trust I suggest allowing another person to hold them; clearly he trusted the girl and no doubt she got a thrill from holding those twin organs of generation, so vulnerable, so soft and probably so sexy to her. They were not sexy, though, to me and I was an enemy.

Nathan had not exactly endeared himself to me; the suggestion from his girl that he should 'knee me in the nuts,' was not forgotten. He had been prepared to do that - I could tell at the time. It was perhaps lucky for Nathan I was not a skilled surgeon. With only a small kit I could have made a small incision in his scrotum and carefully extracted and then removed both testes before sewing him up again. Imagine that - all of a moment finding himself gelded - a fine upstanding ostensibly potent erection but suddenly without the wherewithal to fertilise the woman. A half man with an empty sack- just nothing there - and not knowing what enemy had done it. Or how! It would have hurt as well, hurt a lot - for good measure.

Of course I am not that nasty: no, not at all. A little surprising for me to have even thought of gelding - even had the idea. Nathan had not been really nasty to me: not anywhere at all nasty enough for that. But, as I pushed in and out of his woman with my hand cradling his delicate wobbly little eggs my fist did close once again squeezing his nuts. I had him, literally, in the palm of my hand. He would feel that alright; would feel that seconds after I restarted time.

And of course squeezing an enemy's nuts as you fuck his girl does give quite a sexual thrill, a thrill of power and dominance. Crikey to have come like that - fucking the girl and squeezing my enemy's nuts!

I gave the girl a really hard push and suddenly froze - no, no, no! The thrill had almost been too much. Almost I had come - so nice, yes, but I had more fun to enjoy, it would have been a premature ejaculation for me. Instead I could feel just a little flow up my urethra and imagine inside her just a bubble of semen forming on the tip of my knob - perhaps I had now come 2.5 times in and around her! I pulled out and there indeed it was - a little bubble of semen. Carefully I applied my knob to her little prominent clitoris and left the evidence there. I closed the thighs somewhat, mostly hiding the recently fucked sex and placed her hand lightly around the recently squeezed balls. Nathan was not going to like that. He didn't!

"Fuck, Di, you've done it again. Squeezed too hard. Oh, ow, fucking ow, that hurts!"

Good! My smile was broad.

Out of time I moved to the third couple. It had been nice watching the dark skinned, straight haired girl undress. Always nice to watch a girl undress and see her gradually - or sometimes quite quickly revealed. Nice to watch the two come together and embrace, the boy's fine upstanding penis squashed between them. Nice now to watch them curled in a 69 position - mouth to sex. Easy to stand close as the girl's eyes were closed and the boy's face was deep between thighs - deep in her lovely thick patch of fur - and watch them in time. Nice to watch and listen to the funny little slurping noises! Not easy to find anywhere to put my cock - as yet. Well, there was his arse stuck up in the air but really that was not my scene - exposed and very vulnerable though it was! One thing to squeeze an enemy's vulnerable balls: quite another to...

A lot of oral sex going on in the different bedrooms. It struck me as a shame they were not doing this all together rather than separate; nice to have done it in the lounge with the lights on; so nice to pause and watch another couple. So nice to swop partners I would have thought. You could even have an alarm clock set to go off every four minutes signalling time to change. Lips rising from one cock and descending on a different knob; tongues slipping out of wet holes and into different ones. A friendly thing for a group to do. A shame it was not happening: but it occurred to me I could do a bit of shoving in the right direction - yes, shove cocks where they were not expected to be - yes in holes they were not expected to be in!

The more I thought about mixing the party up the funnier it became. But who to pair with whom?

So amusing to stop time and check on progress between the couples. As if I was some sort of monitor keeping an eye on each and writing in a big notebook times and activities; a white coated technician watching on his TV screens images from cameras carefully positioned in each bedroom, a laboratory experiment in human sexuality; perhaps the video tapes to be played back at a seminar with commentary to the embarrassment of the participants sitting demurely ready for questions.

Perhaps with a live demonstration at the end of the lecture. The three couples slipping out to 'get ready' and then brought forward naked; the girls requested to 'erect the men.' The men then walking amongst the audience in 'demonstration mode'. The males in the audience uncomfortable and embarrassed: the females looking with interest at the displayed erections. Copulation commenced and then paused so the video camera can zoom in and the lecturer show in remarkable detail on the big screen how it all works; the engorgement of the female vulva and then, giant on the screen, the approach of the male member, powerful and firm - the knob shiny and rounded filling the screen perhaps some six foot across, leaking slightly as it is pressed to the woman and enters. The audience stunned at what they are seeing in close up.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers
12