Timestopper Begins Ch. 17

Story Info
The Timestopper visits Emily again and reveals himself.
4.6k words
4.58
28.3k
15

Part 17 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Chapter 17 - Emily once more

I was having a whale of a time and even in the office my naughtiness was getting worse. It was remarkable just how often the girls were finding they had not done the buttons up on their blouses as much as they thought. The men were certainly appreciating that! One or other of the girls might bend to pick something up or lean a little forward at a meeting and realise too late just how much cleavage was actually and unexpectedly showing.

There was the day when Dharini, Amanda and Emily all forgot to put their bras on. It was a hot summer's day and the men really enjoyed the shape of all those breasts pressing, with quite perky nipples, against thin cotton. The girls evidently so confused individually and puzzled that their forgetfulness was seemingly shared. The girls could see, just as much as the men, that it was not just one girl but all of them who were not exactly exposed but 'outlined!' You could not see it because of loose summer trousers but I bet there was an awful lot of male 'standing to attention' going on in tribute. Perhaps virtually all the men erect together at times even old Bill Campion if he could still 'get it up'!

Funny the idea of an erection as a compliment to a woman but it must happen at nudist places. I appreciate the naturist etiquette is to ignore erections on the basis they are semi involuntary, are natural, will happen, will go away in any case and may, indeed, be just because the bloke needs to urinate but nonetheless you can imagine the scene:

Pretty girl appears, having done her hair really nicely or something and a male friend says something like, "My, you are looking particularly fine today, Kathy." And his cock promptly rises to attention. Yes, it is the compliment I mentioned but nobody can miss it and it gives a bit of a subtext! It is an erection with a meaning - it means 'I would like to engage in sex.' It is not merely "you look nice" but "you look (fucking) sexy." It could be Kathy is with her father and it is a friend or friends of his who makes the comment.

Imagine the scene, four naturists, Dad and three of his middle aged friends. In comes Kathy, who the friends, perhaps, have not seen for a year or two looking just terrific and not the little girl any more and the three middle aged men's penises all suddenly on the move. Their cocks stirring, swinging around and pumping upwards in very visible jerky movements as if orchestrated. Not just the one errant penis but three! What will the father think of his friends now all sporting erections? No doubt the daughter, even if sexually inexperienced, will have seen erections come and go at the beach or nudist 'camp' year on year and not be surprised at the transformation but these are metaphorically aimed at her - indeed may physically be pointing at her!

In a naughty story the author could have the girl, if she was over eighteen of course - it would just not do at all if she was merely post pubescent - getting demurely down on her knees and helping her father's friends by sucking their inappropriate excitement from them. Taking their erections away one after another in a rather complete way. Yes, sucking their stiffness from them and with some pretty licking of lips to follow. But would the father then be able to restrain his own tumescence. Not really an attractive image but how will he help it when he sees the sucking? Her own father pumping up in front of her! Not right at all but perhaps the daughter has a friend with her who can help Daddy with his problem... perhaps the very daughter of the man Kathy is sucking!

However in reality such a scene must be just so embarrassing for all concerned. Difficult to pretend the three upstanding penises, perhaps with foreskins sliding back of their own accord, are simply not there! The elephant in the room... and what if one is just so surprisingly big and no one can keep her or his eyes off it? Yes - the elephantine erection in the room!

The thought of big penises naturally leads to Emily.

I had been thinking a lot about Emily. Was she still flying solo - and how? I still did not know if it was men she liked or women or both - or indeed plastic! Was her sexual fascination actually with her dildo collection? But there again there had been the video - and that had involved big men (and I mean big!). It would have been nice to talk to her about it. Ask about her preferences, why she liked big men. Of course, let's be honest, I did not really measure up. Nothing wrong with JT but he would not get far in a screen test!

What surprised me was just how extensive her collection of dildos was. I know some people collect postage stamps or teapots but this seemed an odd collection indeed. Again how nice to have talked to her about her hobby, perhaps helped her with her purchases - she even had one or two antique ones. I knew this because I had been around to her flat again. Nosey? Well, yes! But really fun to nose around and find these things.

I was not surprised to find the 'strap-on.' Yes, it did suggest the lesbian interest but equally it might just be part of her collection - a purchase on a whim. Or perhaps she just liked to wear it; just liked to feel herself 'one of the boys' whilst watching her videos. Perhaps she liked to wander around her home wearing it, catching sight of herself in the mirror sporting her big upstanding erection. It was one of those with interchangeable penises so she could parade really big or with a rather smaller one best suited, I suppose, for anal work. Did she perhaps imagine herself plugging the bottoms of the big men in her videos as they plugged the girls? It would have been so interesting to know Emily's fantasies. How strange were they? Nice to have discussed them with her - perhaps as we both masturbated in a friendly sort of way.

Easy, just so easy, for me to move from inspecting her place out of time to being there again when she was home. It seemed to be another evening in alone with her plastic friends and a nice video - well a nice video if you like really big men and one of them seemed to me really to need a hand cart to wheel about in front of him to support that appendage! How had that happened? Had he really been born with that?

Nice to see the collection in use again, so many lined up ready to be selected.

Once more I watched, once more I stripped. So much more fun watching this lovely big breasted girl when naked. And what a delight when she got up and picked up the strap on. There was something about the straps that particularly got me. Perhaps it is the same thing that makes garter belts have a certain something - girls a little strapped up. I am sure there must exist a special harness made of fine tanned leather with brass buckles especially for sex. A harness that fits all over the girl but does not prevent egress, merely straps her up. Imagine preparing the girl for intercourse in that, rather like harnessing a horse, pulling the straps tight and doing them up, the leather pushing up the girls breasts, the straps digging a little into her smooth thighs, the jingling of the brass rings - rings for attaching further parts of the harness or attaching to them for purposes only to be imagined.

Perhaps the girl restrained - there is plenty of opportunity for restraint after all, plenty of brass rings - and it is time for the male to be brought in and he too prepared. The boy she is to be mated with, no, let's make it merely the first boy, there are to be others - perhaps you, yourself are the first, or are you the girl strapped and ready to be mated or, dear oh dear, are you a girl wishing to be mated with this girl - the two of you to be strapped together in interesting ways and closely supervised? There are considerable possibilities but, importantly, free will is not part of it. Others are in control. The girl is to be mated to whom they choose - it is not her choice.

Yes, the boy brought in and similarly harnessed. Imagine the leather strapping under his balls and around his penis to hold it firm and upright. The leather digging into his thighs and buttocks. Does he erect at the sight of the girl or does he need manual assistance? Has he been denied sexual activity; kept from the girls and his hand restrained so his arousal is strong and his semen thick and plentiful? Or has he been regularly used and a little jaded? Are you happy to work him, bring him to a fine stand? Are you happy to apply any necessary lubrication making his knob all shiny and ready for the task? Do you slap his bottom if he is unco-operative? Does he need 'gingering up' perhaps? Are you happy to insert the ginger in his bottom?

The boy positioned, the cock brought to the ready, inserted and the straps tightened drawing the penis fully into the vagina. It needs to be there - that is required. The straps are made fast - the straps around their hips made firm so there is no possibility of separation until the deed is done and the next male brought in. Already you can see the next male is standing a little away, waiting and tied; pleasingly erecting at the sight before him. Is he to be inserted in the girl's mouth or is merely being readied for when the first boy comes? How are you to ensure insemination is completed if the first boy is still unco-operative? He is restrained and inserted but you need to make him come. Do you use the riding crop on his bare bottom to make him flex and push or what else might you do?

Thoughts in my head as Emily buckled on her dildo. Can you imagine how fun it was to see my work colleague with a pretend cock? Just so weird - not least with her big, big breasts. And just as I had the thought, Emily went to look at herself in the mirror. Well, haven't we all admired our erections in the mirror? Nice to come up behind her, out of time, and press myself to her bottom and reach around and fondle her breasts - so big and so much to grasp! And yes I reached down and held her plastic cock as I gently pushed into her - kinky eh! But of course so nice to be in her warm, wet place - so easy to enter given what rather larger objects had already been slipped in ahead of me. Just so nice to be able to take girls I fancied at will - and who would not fancy Emily!

I had enjoyed fucking her in the arse last time but as I stood behind her fucking her properly - which was also very nice, pushing against her soft bottom - an idea came to me. What would it be like to have Emily fuck me in the arse instead? She was equipped for it - and was a woman (which sort of made it acceptable you see!).

Well, it was an idea but you have no idea how difficult the execution was, yes, reversing into her whilst pushing the dildo up my bottom. I mean I had never actually pushed something like that up my bottom before. Had never really thought to, actually! It all took quite a bit of time - or non time. I had to borrow some of Emily's smaller dildos to get started; lubing them up and pushing them in; strange feeling! And then, as I said, it was not just lying back on the bed and sticking the plastic up my bum but reversing into Emily's erection whilst she was standing. I had to let her move first and then stop time when she was back by the TV and with space before her. All these practicalities had to be considered. And I had to reduce down the size of the attached dildo: I was not having the original up my arse - no way!

Then with it finally in, and not having pushed Emily over backwards in the process and that was not easy- remember a time frozen person is very much like a shop window manikin - I then needed to get myself fully erect again and place Emily's hand so it was holding me like I had held her dildo, yes, clasped firmly around the shaft.

That was all very nice - if rather strange - but I had another idea. I started time - I really did with Emily's hand around my erection and her dildo up my arse. Can you imagine her reaction?

It had taken a lot of time setting up. But there I finally was, revealing myself to Emily. Not just that I was there but I was leaning forward, thighs spread, holding the coffee table and Emily's plastic strap on firmly pushed up my bottom - I felt remarkably 'full.' It had been so strange pushing it past the sphincter I can tell you. Her hand nicely grasping my cock and me turned towards her so she could see who it was - yeah, me from the office.

Her mouth just dropped open as she took in the sudden change, her plastic strap on in my hairy bottom.

"Emily, you naughty big boy, what are you doing to me?"

It would have been nice if she had actually moved, actually fucked me. But she seemed rooted, as if still frozen in time.

I kept to my role of acting as if we were in the middle of kinky consensual sex, "You're fucking me with your big cock. I didn't know you had it in you. But now it's my turn to fuck your bottom just as you've done mine. I mean, fair's fair. Just bend over, Emily my lad."

I pulled away and turned and it was the funniest scene Emily standing there naked sporting her strap on erection and me equally naked sporting a real hard-on. Two erect men together - well sort of!

She gaped. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Her eyes dropping in disbelief to my exposed erection. Well, you don't normally see a work colleague like that.

"Us men, Emily - really don't we look a sight with our big cocks!"

I moved behind her and firmly pushed, bending her forward exposing her back passage. In reality I stopped time to ensure I got her both in the right position and so I could get 'in' easily and was not violent in the entry. Plenty of lube. It was all over before she had time to think and react. Mostly done out of time you see. Before she knew it I was pushing, no, rather more than that, I was in her bottom hole and travelling inwards.

"No. Fuck, no! I mean how? Don't do that."

But I was going in, I was doing 'that.' I was going in all the way. My hand reached and held her plastic erection and pretended to exercise it.

"Come on Emily, spurt, spurt big dollops of cum as I fill your bottom. Fuck, You're so tight. Such a tight boy's bottom."

And she was wriggling against me, trying to escape, but not at all easy as she was well and truly speared - lovely sensations on my tightly held erection as she wriggled. Did I want to come? Did I want to cum! Just you believe it!

But that was not the plan and suddenly I was not there, just Emily with her strap on and a dildo placed in her bottom. Funny again to see. Her shock at the change, her rushing around the place in a panic trying to see if I was there but still with the strap on and, moreover, the dildo still in her bum!

It is just not possible to catch a time stopper who does not want to be caught. I was always behind her, looking from the room she had just been in.

It had of course spoiled the evening for her which I recognised as a shame. I had spoilt her nice little evening curled up on the settee with her plastic collection. But it had certainly been fun!

Eventually she went to bed but of course not alone. There was somebody else in the room, to say nothing of a vibrator or two. Oh, I had not missed that; did not miss the buzzing sound under the bedclothes. TSM does not miss these things. Emily seemed to have got over her recent fright.

It would have been nice to have been invited around by my work colleagues to spend a night in their beds - the young girl ones I mean of course. Lovely to be slipping between the sheets to a warm Amanda, an exotic Dharini or a giggling Emily with jiggling breasts: but it was still nice enough to slip between the sheets to a completely still Emily. An Emily, though, as sexually excited as I could wish for on my imaginary invited visit. An Emily I was just as free to play with as if I had been invited. An Emily I could place a hand on her curly hair and slip a finger into liquid pleasure, finding a plastic vibrator well inserted in the liquid folds: a vibrator I could remove and replace with my own flesh and blood version; one which did not buzz and vibrate but was itself warm and malleable (to an extent) and had the important capacity to eject a certain warm liquid if excited enough. I was, of course, quite excited.

Nice to be joining Emily as she masturbated in the dark; nice to slip myself into her from behind, nice to gently fuck her as she lay still, - and then, suddenly, her masturbatory fantasy, whatever it was, was real. It was not just her fingers, not just the vibrator but the real thing - such a laugh actually looking back!

"Hallo Emily, me again!" I breathed in her ear as I moved in and out of her pushing against her lovely soft bottom - and it certainly was. Inside the proper hole this time. "This is so..."

She shot across the bed pulling me from her, leapt out from the duvet and turned the light on to see - nothing.

I had of course moved out of time. It was becoming second nature to me to flip from flowing time to pause. A way of being for me - like you might move seamlessly from French to English if you were fluent.

It would have been really nice to have come in her but I reasoned that would have been giving her just too much 'evidence.' She was going to have difficulty anyway thinking this had all been her imagination. I am not saying I did not fuck her again that evening out of time - because I did and it was nice with the light on because I could see her as well. Indeed I fucked her several times as she moved around the room looking in the wardrobe and under the bed (you can imagine how vulnerable she was then!).

I wandered back home but with a certain aching in the testicle department. Release clearly was going to be needed before sleep and more than likely good old (well not old at all really) Cindy would be in and 'available.' Home, showered and freshly naked I walked casually around to next door and let myself in. Starting time outside their bedroom I listened as I seemed to do not infrequently. The sound of deep breathing rather than rigorous intercourse. Perhaps I had missed the fun or perhaps it had not been a night for such things.

Drawing the curtains to let in the moonlight I pulled the covers off Cindy. Always nice to admire her body. This time she was drawn up in the classic sleeping position. She looked so sweet. It was easy enough to rearrange her for my purposes - the standard missionary position seemed perfectly sufficient. Nice just easing her around, pleasing tugging up her nightie to expose her, moving her onto her back and then opening her thighs to bring her completely hairless sex into view for me to enjoy. Such a wonderful sight, her smooth thighs so soft and, just where they joined, the little divide going down to her pronounced clitoral hood, the oval vulva below all frilly and pink - just waiting to be penetrated. Had Carson done his marital duty that night? Had his erection been raised and his smooth helmet pushed into Cindy?

I reached over and pulled Carson's cock out of his fly and peeled back his foreskin. It did not have a post coital look.

Careful inspection of Cindy also disclosed a lack of lubrication, a lack of any evidence Carson had recently been busy. Perhaps he had been too tired. A lovely soft feel to her sex but just dry, not a hint of that lovely feminine wetness. Pity. I was going to need some lubrication. But first there were Cindy's breasts to think about. Well a little warm milk before bed is an old recommendation to aid falling asleep - perhaps with a little honey and nutmeg. That is often suggested.

Honey and nutmeg - should I? It was amusing. Downstairs in the kitchen I found them in the cupboard (a quick turning on of time to switch the light on if you want the practicalities). Back upstairs just so fun dipping my fingers into the jar of liquid honey and applying it to Cindy's nipples. Now you will be thinking the honey will be running from my fingers and getting absolutely everywhere very stickily: but out of time it does not run! A little dusting of nutmeg and - wow - what a delight, Cindy's lovely big nipples all honey and nutmeg to taste and delicious warm milk to suck at the same time.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12