Timing Is Everything Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock began to jerk, and I started to shoot my wad into her mouth. As I released a flood of cum jets, she slowed her stroking with the left hand, to a calm steady pace, sucking on my dick. She was swallowing my load, but also, purposely, opening her mouth. It was a most erotic sight, watching her face become covered with cum, and seeing it all up and down my cock. Her left hand was slick and covered with my cream. The last thing I saw, as my torrent of sperm subsided was her diamond wedding ring, covered in cum. All I could think of, was that’s my wife, my sweetheart. I really had a lot to be thankful for, especially my wife of 8 years. Here we were both of us in our early thirties, still finding new things to spice up our lives.

That little tramp of mine stood up, shooting me a shit-eating grin. “How was that, big boy”, she said, planting a wet, sloppy kiss on the side of my face?
I stood dumbfounded, my semi-hard cock still bouncing in the air, as she strutted, her fine tight ass down the hall into the bathroom, and turned on the shower.

I’ll be damned, I thought. If that wasn’t the most incredible blowjob I’ve ever had, then there’s no such thing.

Neither of us worked for the next few days. We shared many intimate moments and passions with each other. The sex we had together several times was equally steamy, each time. It was with nervous anticipation that we awaited the arrival of Debbie and Sandy, on Friday.

“Well, those two sisters arrive here tomorrow; are you sure you’re up for what might happen”, I asked Meagan? “I .. I kind of think so”, she stammered. “I mean, I’m nervous but excited”. I accepted her answer with some amount of skepticism, although, I was certainly willing to support her and stand by her in whatever may happen. “What if Sandy wants to get it on with me”, I queried? “If that happens, then I say go for it”, was her reply. “I guess I am just not sure you will react the same, if it happens, as you are acting now”, I said with concern.

“Don’t worry, it will be fine, Scott”. “I’m not sure you realize what a beautiful young lady Sandy has grown up to be”, I said. “Well, I guess she would have been about 16 years old, last time I saw her”, Meagan admitted. “Well, she is right around 25 now”, I said. I had concerns that she would turn jealous if I actually fucked Sandy again, so I pressed her more, just to make sure. “Look dear, if something does happen, I’m just worried that you might get jealous and hurt, and I don’t want that”.

“Trust me, Scott, it will be fine”. “In fact, it would turn me on to get to see it”. “No offense, but if its all the same to you, I won’t pursue it unless Sandy first initiates it”, I firmly stated. She seemed ok with that. Maybe it’s just me, but I guess I’m just not convinced that my wife had really had this new awakening. I was willing to admit to myself though, that maybe I was the one with the hang-ups. Oh well. It was the old, “Too Good To Be True”, thing.

We finally settled in for the night, trying to get some sleep. We were both looking forward to Debbie and Sandy arriving tomorrow. We didn’t make love, but held each other as we drifted off to sleep.

I gradually woke to the sound of rain. We get our fair share, here in Portland, and it looked like we would have it all day long. Meagan and I enjoyed a light breakfast, discussing what we might do to entertain our guests. We planned a few things and talked about some back-up plans, in case we needed to change things.

At around 2:00pm, Meagan logged onto the Internet to verify the arrival of their flight. They planned on getting a rental car, and we calculated that they could show up within the next hour.

We guessed it pretty close as we watched them drive up, shortly after 3:00pm. We both went out to greet them and help carry any bags. I must say it was not as awkward a moment as I thought it would be. Hugs and light kisses were in order, as small talk ensued. Just like a guy thing, I was mostly quiet, allowing the women to converse about everything imaginable.

It was almost strange, because everyone acted as though there was nothing to worry about. No tension, no comments, nothing. Who am I to complain? It looked to me like we had actually gotten beyond one of the fears I had. You know; that awkward moment when your wife greets two women that she knows you have recently fucked.

We showed them where they would be sleeping. Our home has two other bedrooms, other than our master bedroom. They would need to be in separate rooms, as the beds were only singles. They didn’t seem to have a problem with it. I felt a bit nervous, as we entered the hallway and bedroom area. Sandy began stealing glances at me, and would smile and wink when it looked like she could get away with it.

As I was observing Meagan, I thought I could detect heightened anticipation in her demeanor. She did a good job of hiding it, but after 8 years of marriage, I knew. The two gals looked a bit tired from the trip, so we suggested that they freshen up and rest. We clued them in on the plan to go out for an evening of dinner and drinks. Between Meagan and I, we had also discussed going dancing, if things looked promising.

We left Debbie and Sandy in their rooms and headed back out to the living room. We didn’t say a whole lot, as we waited. I heard the shower start, and I wondered which one was getting naked. I was actually getting aroused, having seen them again.

I looked at my wife, making eye contact. I was taking in her beauty, looking at the way she had done her hair earlier. Her hair is quite short, just coming to her ears, and she had given it some extra curls on the tips, near her ears. Her blue eyes sparkled, as light seemed to dance off her face. She was wearing a sexy set of white-gold earrings and a matching choker chain. I admired how she had also redone her fingernails and toenails in a very pail blue.

The two of us still needed to dress for our outing, but we knew we had time yet. I leaned over and kissed her softly, telling her how hot she looked. She rewarded me with her infectious smile and returned the kiss. Just as we were kissing, Debbie came into the living room, wearing her robe. I now knew it was her in the shower, since her hair was wet. She apologized for interrupting us, but we were quick to tell her she had not interrupted anything.

As she came around in front of us, for a better view, my Meagan went silent. Debbie’s robe was very short, riding at least 10 inches above her knee. She took a seat in the rocking chair, directly across from us, as she began to speak. “Hey there, Meagan, could I borrow your hair dryer, since I forgot to bring one”, she asked? “Uh ..I ..yes, yes you can”, she tried to answer. I knew exactly why she was having a hard time talking. As Debbie had sat down, there was an extreme amount of lovely, tanned, sexy leg showing. I could also tell that Meagan had a clear, unobstructed view of Debbie’s pussy.

Meagan rose to her feet, her hands shaking as she used my knee to push herself up. She couldn’t stop looking at Debbie as she told her she would be right back with it. She would need to get the hair dryer from our bedroom, which was down the hall in the opposite direction as the guest rooms. As she left our sight, I just stared at Debbie, knowing my cock was making moves in my pants. Debbie just smiled, asking, “So how have you been the last few days, Scott”? “Pretty good”, I responded, not able to say much more. I could hear the shower running again and I knew that Sandy was getting cleaned up.

Meagan came back with the hair dryer, handing it to Debbie. As she held it out, Debbie reached for it with both hands, making sure to place one of her hands on top of Meagan’s hand. The touch seemed to linger for several seconds during the hand off. There was an escalating tension in the air. My wife was still fixed on the barely covered woman, Debbie. As Debbie stood up, here robe fell open, briefly. She slowly retied it but made sure Meagan had an extended view of her tits.

We seemed to get through that arousal moment. As Debbie disappeared toward her room, I couldn’t help noticing how her hair was similar to Meagan’s, in style. Debbie’s hair is blond, whereas Meagan’s hair is brown, but the cut was almost identical. The wife looked at me, asking in a shaky voice, “Did you see that”? “What”, I asked, even though I knew full well what she meant?

“Scott, I could see her mound, and then her boobs”, she stammered. “Ya, I saw that too”, I said. Meagan began telling me she felt strange. “I couldn’t quit looking at her”, she added. “I wanted to look away, but found myself glued to her”. I could see her nipples as they poked at her tee shirt. I knew she had been jump-started, for the evening. We heard Sandy getting out of the shower, and we decided it was time to go get dressed.

I was quick to get dressed. I wore my Levis, a long sleeve shirt and my cowboy boots. As I adjusted my belt buckle, I looked in the mirror. Sure enough, these pants were going to show off my semi-hard package. I finished dressing before Meagan, so we agreed I should go out and keep the sisters company, in case they were out there.

When I got to the living room, I was the only one ready, so I just sat and waited. It seemed like an hour by the time the three women came out. My jaw nearly hit the floor as I saw the gals appear in front of me, ready to leave. They hadn’t really noticed me since they were all talking to each other about how hot each other were dressed.

Although we had not prearranged it, we were all dressed casual, and in jeans. I was fixed on the way they looked though. Sandy’s jeans were very tight, and she wore a sleeveless, tight pullover top, that left about four inches of her midriff bare. Her bellybutton was open to view and it added to the excitement. She had classy looking earrings to go along with her make up and lipstick.

Debbie was dressed almost the same, with a regular tight fitting tee shirt. Her make up was also alluring, making my cock twitch with excitement. She wore open toed sandals, where Sandy was wearing heelless slip-on tennis shoes.

My wife was wearing white denim jeans, with a blue, button up blouse. All three gals were hot, and I was curious how the evening would go. We all got done with the usual googo, gaga woman talk about how everyone was dressed, and we headed for the car.

As I drove to the restaurant, I kept looking in the mirror. Debbie and Sandy sat in the back and Meagan was in front, with me. From my vantage point, I continually made eye contact with Sandy. Her eyes seemed aglow with anticipation of the upcoming evening. I know I told Meagan that I would not initiate any sex between Sandy and myself, but I wanted to. As far as I could tell, so far, it looked like Sandy would be looking for an opportunity to get with me.

We made small talk as we ate our dinner. Having enjoyed a nice steak, and a few drinks, we then sat and talked after eating. I made sure to entice the three gals with more wine. I kept my drinking to a minimum since I was driving. I suggested that we leave the restaurant & bar to go to a popular dance club. Everyone was in agreement, especially Sandy.

We arrived at a place called the “Copper Penny”, where I knew we could have a great time dancing and indulging in a few more drinks. The place was fairly crowded, but we walked right to a booth, as other people left. “This looks like a good spot”, I said, as we took our seats. I don’t know if it was coincidence or by purpose, but Sandy sat next to me on one side, and Debbie and Meagan sat together on the other side. I felt special and a little bit cocky as I realized that most of the men in the place were looking at the three ladies with me.

We ordered a round of drinks. The three chicks went to the restroom to freshen up, and I stayed to save our booth. The music being played was by a live band. They were really getting the crowd involved, especially when they started a country western line dance. With no hesitation at all, Debbie grabbed Meagan by the arm, dragging her out to the dance floor. “Come on, Meagan, you’re going to love this”, she said. “I don’t know how to line dance”, Meagan responded, under some minor protest. “That’s ok, I’ll teach you, trust me”, Debbie replied.

They seemed to be having fun together, as Sandy and I stayed at the booth. We shared small talk, and our drinks. I could feel the tension as Sandy kept looking into my eyes. With worry in her voice, she finally spoke about what we had already been thinking about. “This may be a bit awkward with your wife so near, and I don’t want to cause a problem, but do you think there is a chance I will be able to fuck your brains out tonight”, She boldly asked?

“My, my, you don’t waste any time”, I teased. “Scott, I have really missed being with you, and if possible, I’d like to get with you”. “Does Meagan know about the affair that you, Debbie and I had in Phoenix”, she asked. “Yes, she certainly does”, I responded with a grin. “Wa . .Was she mad”? With that question, I could see anxiety and apprehension in Sandy’s eyes.

She seemed nervous, and I had not been real nice to tease her. I reached around her, pulling her to me, and I planted a nice, long kiss, right on her lips. Her eyes widened as I let her off the hook. “Meagan knows about the affair, and does not have a problem with it”, I said. “Not only that, but she mentioned she may even want to watch as I glide my cock in and out of you hot, box”, I added, trying to turn her on. She moved her hand under the table, grabbing my swollen member, through my pants.

As she toyed with my dick, my eyes located Meagan and Debbie in the crowd. Both of them were smiling, laughing and having a great time. Debbie was standing closely behind Meagan, her arms wrapped around her. They swayed with the music, as it was evident that Debbie was teaching Meagan a few dance steps. The sight was hot, and I was fixated on it until Sandy licked my ear.

Turning to Sandy again, we shared a long tongue kiss, enjoying the mounting passion and excitement. He nipples protruded nicely through the material of her shirt.

I had mixed emotions. On one hand, I was really in the mood to screw Sandy again. On the other hand, I thought that I ought to find a handsome stud to dance with her, and thereby take her mind off of me.

While I thought about the situation, I looked over to the dance floor again. The cadence of the music had shifted, and most people were slow dancing. I looked around but did not see my wife and Debbie. It wasn’t a big deal. They most likely went to the ladies room.

“Hey, where are you, spacey”, Sandy asked, breaking into my thoughts? “Oh, I was just looking around”, I said. “Do you want to dance, or something”, she asked me? “Ya, sure, I guess so”, I slowly responded. Just as we slid out of the booth, I was relieved to see my sexy wife and Debbie coming back to the table.

They both looked sheepish, and I wondered where they had been. “Did you two have fun dancing”, I asked? “Your Meagan is a good dancer, although she says she isn’t”, Debbie replied with a few giggles. They looked at each other and giggled again. I thought they were acting pretty weird, but I let it go. “Sandy and I are going to dance for a bit”, I said. “Keep our booth warm, and see if you can get us a few more drinks, ok”, I asked, as we walked away? “Sure, no problem”, Meagan answered, trying to act serious.

As Sandy and I began to dance, I looked back to the other two, again. They seemed to be normal, sitting at the table, taking a few sips of their drinks. “What do you suppose that was all about”, I asked Sandy? She just smiled at me, pulling me close for the slow music we were dancing to. We put our arms around each other, dancing slowly to the rhythm of the music. Her perfume had an arousing affect on me. As we ground into each other, her head leaning on my chest, I could feel my cock swell, against her tummy.

Looking up into my eyes, Sandy asked, “Is that for me”? Her white teeth glistened in the dimly lit room. “Ya, it’s for you”, I answered with a smile and a wink. We danced three songs in a row and decided to go back and join the other two. I had a hard time hiding my erection as we took our seats. We all rested a bit, talking about the music and the band.

I was across the booth table from my wife. She was happy, I could tell. As I made eye contact with her, she smiled at me, licking her lips. Just then, a foot found my aching crotch. I realized she was playing with me, under the table. All three women were pretty loosened up from the drinks. It was getting close to 11:00pm and I could sense that maybe we should leave. I asked if everyone had fun, and if we were all ready to go? It was an overwhelming agreement, to leave.

I told them I needed to hit the head first, and I got up to go. Meagan quickly followed, saying she too had to use the restroom. Catching up with me, she took my arm, leaning her head into me. “Thanks, Scott, I’m having a great time, and I know Debbie and Sandy are also”, she commented. “I hope so”. “You and Debbie seemed to be having fun dancing, were you”? “Yes, it was a lot of fun, and I have to be honest, I’m really aroused”, she said. “That’s interesting, did she hit on you”, I asked? “No, but I feel very close to her, and I can’t explain it”, Meagan replied.

“Hey, where did you two get lost to”, I wanted to know? We stopped just before entering the restrooms. Meagan reached up, pulling my head down close to her as she whispered in my ear. “We went out to the car, for a few minutes”, she answered. I was confused, wondering what was up. Before I could ask anything more, she told me how Debbie had a joint, and they had shared it.

Now I understood. “That will explain the goofy behavior”, I said. “Were we acting goofy”, she asked in a silly, giggly voice? “Ya, I’d say so”. “What’s with that”, I asked? “You haven’t smoked pot since we first got married”, I added. “I dunno”, was all she said. “Well did you save a hit for me”, I asked? “I’m sure we could come up with another smoke, if you’re serious”. I just grinned, shaking my head.

We finished business and left. I was a bit concerned about the whole thing. I didn’t have a problem with a few hits of weed, but everyone had quite a bit to drink and I wondered if the only thing that would happen tonight was sleep. Debbie and My wife were both quite wasted. Sandy was ok, but had a little too much to drink. I seemed to be the only one thinking clearly. I drove the thirty minutes back to the house, as the chatter calmed down to nearly nothing.

By the time we got home, we were all, ok, but decided to hit the sack, so to speak. The more I thought about it, I figured that might be the best decision, anyway. It was a fun night, though I couldn’t get Sandy out of my thoughts. It took another thirty minutes to unwind, all of us talking and relaxing. Finally, the girls all went to bed, even Sandy, without a word. Maybe she was more tired than I first thought. I went in and tucked my wife in, looking at her beautiful face. She was already asleep as I leaned down to kiss her cheek. I was glad she had fun, and hoped she would feel good enough to have more fun tomorrow.

I still needed to unwind, so after I pulled on a pair of sweats, I went out of the room. Pulling our bedroom door shut, I decided to peak in on Debbie. Her door was ajar, and in the dimly lit room, she looked to be sound asleep, also.

I then went to peak in on Sandy. Her door was shut tight, and I wondered if I should just leave her alone. I decided that she deserved her privacy, and I walked out to the kitchen.

Since I had not had very much to drink, I didn’t even have a buzz. I was actually frustrated. I was horny and all worked up. I hung around with three hot ladies, all night, getting worked up. Now, here I was with a semi hard cock, making a tent in my sweats. I grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and went into the living room. I sank down on the couch, sipping on a beer and, reaching for the remote, I turned on the television.