Timos Says

Story Info
Your game of control becomes one of humiliation and release.
4.4k words
4
21.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've come home from work on your break for lunch, and are making yourself a sandwich. You pour yourself some iced tea and take the sandwich on a plate to the bedroom. I tell you that we have fresh cherries, and give you some to eat. You grudgingly take a few and eat them between mouthfuls of sandwich. I want to talk but you don't seem to be in the mood for it today as you strip off your clothes. Tossing them aside, you give me a look that stops me in mid sentence. I finally grasp that you are not having a good day. You find my collar, buckle it on and place your hands on my shoulders guiding me firmly to the floor on my knees. You point under your desk. "Shhhhhhhhhh!" You say. "Just be just be quiet and sit there while I am on the computer!"

You have been ignoring me for a while as you check your email, and browse through the art and bondage sites online. I can hear you typing, but I do nothing but stare at your naked crotch while I wait for your attention. You’ve gone through the usual stuff and now you are looking at porn clips. I can hear some slapping and moaning, a little heavy breathing coming from your speakers. The IM chime sounds, and you read, and then begin typing a response. This goes on for several minutes. Ring, tap tap tap...Ring... tap tap. You lean forward and adjust your camera. I realize you are probably web camming with a girl who is playing with herself while you watch. I see your balls move a little and your dick twitch. You reach down and sort of adjust yourself, growing a little firmer while I watch.

"It's time to play 'Timos Says,'" you say to me, caressing my head and running your hand under my chin. We've played this game before and I know what's coming.

"This is for you." Your chair is still pushed in, so I can't see your face. I hear something snap, and your hand reaches under the desk, holding a small piece of peppermint stick. I take it from your hand with my lips. I feel my saliva flowing as I move the candy around inside my mouth.

"That taste good, baby?" "Umhmm" I murmur back. "Pretty baby getting her mouth all juicy to play," you say, then push your chair back a bit. You reach forward again, and grab the oh-so-conveniently placed lube on the desk. I can look up and see your face now as you lean back and pour some in your hand.

You scoot yourself closer to me, at the edge of the seat then rock back in the chair, so that it leans against the bed that is behind you. Propping your feet up on the desk, legs wide apart, you stroke the lube up and down the length of your hardening cock. I watch the lubricant drip down your ass crack.

"Timos says, use your hands to smooth that lube all over his balls."

I do as you ask, gently, thoroughly.

You take one of my hands and pour more lube on it. "Ass too." You say. I begin to massage it across your asshole and between your cheeks.

"I didn't say 'Timos says,'" you chide.

Oops, that was my first mistake. You lean forward and grab a pad of paper and a pencil and make a tick mark on it. Finished for the moment, you toss it on the bed near you where it can easily be retrieved if needed.

"Timos says hands on the floor." I kneel on all fours and place my palms down.

"Timos says lick his balls."

You stroke your cock slowly as I lick. The candy has really worked up my saliva and I slaver them well, stroking with my tongue flattened out, then hardening it to a tip and tickling the skin gently. You have shaved them smooth and your scent mixed with the taste of the peppermint excites me.

"Timos says suck his right ball."

I listen to the wet sound of you stroking yourself. I know this is a trick to see if you can add another tick mark to the sheet. I think about which one is YOUR right ball, as opposed to the ball on my right. Finally I decide, and take it into my mouth gently.

"Correct." You say. "Good girl."

I suck and roll your nut in my mouth, gently tugging at it. I'm drooling a bit, so I make a slurping noise, and swallow the excess saliva.

"Timos says he wants to hear more slurping," you tell me.

You keep jacking it as I suck and slurp loudly. I look upward and you are watching whatever show is on the computer. I can still hear the porn clips playing, and I wonder if you are still continuing to watch whoever is on the web cam. I know you don't have your cam aimed here at your lap, but at any time that idea might enter your mind. My mind is starting to fret and drift away thinking of this possibility when you speak again.

"Timos says, trade balls."

I let the right one flow out of my mouth, and try to cradle the other with my tongue, scooping and sucking it in. The candy taste is fading now, and I begin to taste your skin. I feel your ball sack moving between my lips, as I pull my tongue back toward my throat, and flick your testicle inside my mouth.

As I inhale your scent, I can feel myself getting wet. I close my eyes and push my face into your balls, kissing them, lapping and licking.

"Timos says, trade balls again." You say to me, and I do.

"Timos says lick underneath his nuts." I turn my head to the side to do this and feel the weight of your sack falling across my nose. The skin feels a bit cool, despite how I have warmed your balls with my mouth. I remember then that testicles are supposed to be cooler.

I open my eyes to find you watching me this time, still pumping yourself at the same steady pace. You wear a bemused look on your face, as though you find me entertaining, but you yourself are not that affected. As if you could do this for hours, and in fact, I know you can.

You reach under my chin and tilt my head up, interrupting my task. "Your mouth getting a little dry baby? Timos says have a cherry." You push one between my lips and I chew it gently, separating the seed from the fruit. You push another one into my mouth, and I eat that one as well. You run your finger across my lip as I chew. "Timos says stick your tongue out." I do and you place a third one on my tongue, and wait for me to finish them all.

I start to bring my hand up to my mouth so that I can spit the pits into it, and you say, "Timos says don't spit them out." I look at you questioningly, and you tell me, "Don't swallow them either. I want you to keep them in your mouth." The taste of the cherries was fading quickly and I felt as though I had three hard wooden beads I was swirling around in my mouth. "I want your mouth juicy, but I want you to taste me, not candy."

Then you smile at me and said, "Timos says, lick his ass, slutbaby."

I return to my duties and run my tongue down in a line to your asshole, and start lapping. I feel hairs against my tongue, and plaster them flat with my spit. I notice that what you have said is true; as long as those cherry pits are moving in my mouth, my saliva flows. The peppermint and cherry flavors are gone, replaced with the taste and scent of your ass. It's musky and a little bitter, and I keep inhaling and licking for what seems a very long time until you let out your breath in a sort of forceful sigh and say, "Stick your tongue in."

I have pointed my tongue and am pushing the tip in already, caught up in the moment, when I feel your asshole tighten around me as you chuckle. I realize, with a groan as you voice it, "I didn't say Timos says." I pause for a minute, feeling your grasp around my tongue.

You reach for the pencil and pad of paper on the bed and make another mark on it. "Timos says continue, little ass slut."

At first your pleasure is sort of a nebulous feeling, but I know I am pleasing you as I ream my tongue in and out of your ass. I can feel your ring moving, contracting. Your breathing is changing, and you begin to make little noises of satisfaction.

"That's a good slutbaby." You sigh, and stroke my head. "Now little girl, Timos says stop that, put a finger in your mouth and kneel up." I do, and meet your eyes. "Slide that finger in and out of your mouth and make it all wet." I simply sit there, my eyes locked with yours." This time you didn't trick me. "Very good," you acknowledge. "Timos says add another finger and slide them in and out."

You watch me a minute, then say "Timos says one more finger." I now have my index, middle and third fingers in my mouth, slowly moving them in and out. "Ummm" you say as you watch me. "Are you thinking about my cock, horny little girl?" My attention shifts, and I watch you stroking your stiff cock, up and down. The only thing I can hear in the room is the slippery sound of your hands moving on your shaft. I listen to it, and then I notice the sound of swishing of saliva in my mouth. It sounds very loud now that I am focused on it. I feel it on my lips as I slide my fingers in and out. A bit of it leaves my mouth and starts to trickle down. I quickly inhale what I can of it back in and swallow self-consciously.

"Aww look, she's drooling for cock," you comment. "Timos says take your fingers out of your mouth, and keep your mouth open." You reach up and take my wrist, and turn it over. You have the bottle of lube and pour it onto my cupped fingers. Strings of the slippery substance stretch out from the bottle mouth to my fingers, and a bit drips off my hand stretching its way toward the rug. The saliva is pooling in my open mouth also, and some of it makes its way out... down my lip and drips down, as if trying to join the lube in the race downward. You let go of my wrist and put the bottle back on the desk. "Timos says put ONE finger in his asshole." I move my middle finger into your crack and push gently. It slides slowly inside.

"Oooo," you react, breathing harder. "Timos says start sliding it in and out."

You watch my face, making small noises of controlled excitement as I continue holding my mouth open. "Ummmmm... Little droolin' baby, Timos says put another finger in." I manage to wiggle the index finger in beside the one I have in there, and now it feels really tight... so tight I can barely move them.

The saliva has been pouring into my mouth; I've been dealing with it as best I can with my mouth open. Periodically I swallow, tucking the cherry pits between my gums and cheeks as I try to scoop my spit into my throat.

You inhale deeply, then breathe out your words, "Timos... says... lick his balls, wench."

I've been waiting for these words and it's a relief to hear them. I dive toward your balls and lick and suck at them eagerly. Your ass relaxes, becoming looser, and it becomes easier to slide my fingers in deeper.

"Timos says wiggle your fingers and pump them in and out." Your voice is strained as you say this. I feel lubed slipperiness of your walls, as I curl and move my fingers in and out of your ass. I sense your excitement climbing as you shift your feet on the desk, and rock a bit further backward. My nostrils are full of your smell, a blend of your balls and ass. I am enjoying the taste, sucking and slurping eagerly. I pull a ball into my mouth and roll the cherry pits against it with my tongue.

"Ohhhh...." I release it and do the same for the other. "Ummmm... that's nice." You say drawing the words out. "But," you finish, "I didn't say Timos says." Again, I feel you reach toward the bed, hear the scratch of pencil on the pad, but I don't care right now. I'm too into sucking licking, inhaling you, beginning to be taken over by my lust.

My pussy is starting to throb and I begin to moan. I hear you laughing at me. "Poor little slutbaby wants to fuck, huh?" I look up at you, you've paused your stroking, and are squeezing your dick gently. You wind your free hand in my hair and pull my head up and away from your balls. "Take your fingers out." You say. I leave my fingers where they are inside you. "Mmm... Timos says take your fingers out of his ass."

I slide them out slowly. You are still holding me by my hair. You stroke upward towards your tip, and I can see drops of precum oozing out. "Would you like to taste that baby?" you ask, rubbing it over the head of your cock. "Yes." I breathe. You say nothing and milk out more. My eyes are riveted to your dick then you remove your hand, breaking my trance.

"Timos says put your fingers in your mouth." I look at you pleadingly and hesitate. My tongue isn’t very long, but my fingers have been deep into your ass. My stomach feels tight. "Oh yes" you nod, and then say louder. "Timos says stick those dirty fingers in your mouth right now."

I slowly move them inside my lips leaving my mouth open, not touching my fingers with my lips or tongue. They are in my mouth technically. You tighten your grip on my hair and pull upward. "Timos says close your lips and suck 'em little ass whore." You have officially abandoned your amused and dispassionate stance, and draw your lips outward in a grim firm line.

I start to suck my fingers, moving them in and out of my lips. The taste is stronger and much more bitter, and I think I can feel something sticky against my tongue. I feel heat creeping up my face. I feel disgusting, and yet somehow my pussy aches even more, my nipples are taut, and I love it.

You let go of my hair and smooth it down, watching, cock abandoned for the moment. I see you reach for the pad and you mark down one tick, then a second one. I make a little noise in protest.

"You hesitated," you say simply, "Then you tried to cheat." You continue to watch me suck my fingers.

"Timos says more noise. More drooling and slurping. Faster." Your tone of voice is clipped, firm. I comply, letting streams of saliva roll out of my mouth and down my chin as I pump my fingers faster. I am not that eager to swallow it anyway. "Good girl, little ass slut." You soften and say sweetly. You reapply lube to your erect cock, and then return to the slow stroking you were doing before.

"You wish you were sucking Timos' cock, don't you?" you ask. I nod and continue sucking.

"You like sucking dick, huh girly?" "Um hmm," I murmur.

"You are such a little whore you'd suck anyone's cock Timos told you to, wouldn't you?" I feel even more humiliated now, sucking on my fingers tasting of your ass, and thinking of sucking other men's cocks with you watching me. "You'd like doing that in public, in a room full of men." You say. You are starting to do what only you can do, carry me away with your imagination, as a willing participant. "Put all your fingers in your mouth as far as you can," you say. I do, and worry that I am going to gag.

You stop your jacking and lean forward, pulling my head up and back by my hair. I keep my hand crammed deep in my mouth. "I know what I will do;" you say, "I'll take you to a nursing home and make you suck off all the old incontinent geezers. I'd put bright red lipstick on you so they could see what you were doing." I start to gag now, feeling very squeamish. "You'd do it too." You state this as a fact. I gag hard now and you let go of my hair. I pull my hand out of my mouth and slump down, hands on the floor, on all fours. It's true. I would do anything you asked me to.

You sigh and lean back looking at me. "Poor girly, all that gagging for nothing. I never told you Timos says on that last one." I look down letting the humiliation wash over me, and swirl the cherry pits in my mouth. I had nearly forgotten they were there.

"Timos says back to your ball licking, ass eating and fingering, wench." I kneel up into your crotch and begin to mix it all together, sucking slurping, pumping my fingers, burying my face into you. You hook the finger of one hand through one of the side rings on my collar, and I feel it tighten on my neck. You use your other hand to stroke above me, with more intensity this time. I open your ass with my fingers and probe with my tongue, deeper than before, you no longer taste bitter to me, now your ass is the only thing I can think of that I want to taste. I'm moaning now, and you are breathing hard, I move upward lapping your balls again, moving my fingers over the insides of your thighs. I massage your balls, and lift them, licking the undersides and the area beneath them. I really ache now, and moan, breathing raggedly. I can hear you letting out your breath and sucking it in, making "Ooooo" noises.

I look up, your head is back and your eyes are shut. I see you breathing through your flared nostrils. You are stroking yourself near the head now, and I move my hand up to grasp your shaft and begin to lick the underside of your cock and kiss it. Your hand glides down, and collides with mine.

At the first touch we both freeze. You look down at me, and I meet your eyes, my mouth open wide, tongue still glued against your shaft. I move back and shut my mouth. You pull me away from your cock by my collar. "Did Timos say you could touch or lick his dick?"

"No," I say in dismay.

Your hand leaves your cock. Without letting go of my collar, you rise and move the chair away from the desk to the side and pull me out from underneath. I crawl toward you as you urge me out and into a standing position. "Timos says get on the bed wench." You let go of my collar and I'm instantly moving toward the bed. "Timos wants you on your back," you add. You snatch up the pad of paper and pencil off the bed and hurriedly make a number of marks. "That little taste cost you," you remark.

You join me on the bed and straddle me in a 69 position, holding my wrists at my sides. I look up and watch your balls moving above me as you shift up, and walk your knees towards my feet a little. You lift and bend my arms so that my wrists are now near my shoulders, and press them into the bed. Then you sit up further, and lower your asshole right onto my mouth.

"Timos says eat my ass you little whore." I open my mouth and begin licking, and inserting my tongue deep. You press yourself harder against me, and I feel my breath grow hot against my face as I exhale between your cheeks. I can feel drool and sweat dripping down the sides of my face. I gulp and swallow. I feel a little lump in my throat and distantly realize I have just swallowed a cherry pit. I use my tongue the best I know how. The base of it is already sore from being squeezed tightly by your ass rim. You place more of your weight on me and I begin to feel dizzy as my nostrils are trapped between your cheeks.

I start to struggle. Sensing my discomfort you rise up slightly, but don't take your weight off. It's enough though that I can turn my head to the side and draw in a breath. Then I feverishly return to tonguing and sucking at you. You grind against me in silence, allowing me to draw breath periodically as I service your ass for what seems to me to be a long time.

My breathing breaks become more frequent and I soon become so hot and light headed that I can't continue. Abruptly, I watch your ass shift up and off of me, and you rotate so that you are facing me, sitting on your knees straddling my ribcage.

I'm gasping as you look down at me. You are no longer holding my arms down, but I just lay there trying to get my breath back, not moving. Somehow the lube has found its way into your hand, and you drizzle streams of it down onto my breasts and the area between them. You begin spreading it in large round circles, massaging my breasts, pushing them together, swirling the lube towards my nipples. When you reach these, you squeeze and roll them wetly between your fingers.

My nipples grow hard, and you begin flicking them with your fingers making them sting and ache. "Owww" I complain, but I don't try to stop you. You keep it doing it, and my protests grow louder. I know you are trying to get me to raise my hands in defense.

"Dirty little ass sluts need to be punished, whether they are bad or not," you say. I'm unable to keep from squirming now, I'm sure my nipples are bright red. You grasp my nipple rings and tug up, stretching and rotating them. As if you were reading my mind, you admire what you have done and say, "You got some nice color now, my slut." I pinch my eyes shut and groan.

12