Timo's Welcome Home

Story Info
Insert key, open the door.
1k words
3.6
13.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day at work, Timo heads home. Walking by the ocean, He sees dolphins in the distance - happily playing in the water. He thinks for a moment about stopping to watch them, but decides to head right home - Sammie is there waiting for Him.

Rushing about the apartment, Samantha finishes her preparations. He could be home at any minute! She'd already taken a nice long bubble bath to help her relax and put her in the right frame of mind. Between the candles, the soft music and thoughts of Him, Samantha was quickly taken "to that place". She had slowly bathed herself in the tub, luxuriating in the feel of the warm water and bubbles. Time and time again she caught herself absent-mindedly stroking her cunt - gasping each time, for she wasn't supposed to masturbate without His permission. As the water began to chill, she emerged from the tub and reached for her favorite body oil.

Pouring some into her hands, Samantha placed one foot atop the counter and after rubbing her hands together, smoothed the oil into her skin. Starting with her foot, she moved further and further up her leg, until she'd reached her freshly shaved cunt. Working down the other leg, she avoided her cunt - saving that for last. Quickly applying the body oil to the rest of herself, Samantha rubbed her hands together one last time and reached between her legs. "I'm just applying the oil!" she thought to herself with a laugh.

Wrapping herself in a towel, she quickly styled her hair and put on a bit of make-up. Getting ready today was easy - all she had to wear was a smile.

The meal she had prepared was ready - but they weren't, yet, so Samantha placed the plates in the oven to stay warm. Looking at the clock she realized she was out of time, and had better get ready for Him!

Closer to the apartment now, Timo thought of what they would do tonight. Perhaps after dinner they would head to the beach to walk and chat. Timo decided to play it by ear, but knew that He wanted her tonight.

Running quickly to the bedroom, Samantha discarded her towel and took two little red bows from the top of the dresser. She placed one on each breast, covering her nipples and giggling at her reflection in the mirror. Moving quickly now towards the front door, she knelt and waited for Him.

Samantha felt a jolt rush through her body as she heard His key in the lock. She rose on her knees now and placed her hands behind her back. Tittering, Samantha felt the smile on her face reaching out to every limb, every nerve ... every fiber of her being. As the door opened, she beamed up at Him - a warmth rushing over her as she saw Him smiling down at her.

"Welcome home, Sir" she said to Him as He stood there watching her. "I realize that You use me whenever You would like ... but I would like to offer myself to You right now." With that, He reached down to unbuckle His belt, and lower His trousers. Taking His cock into His hand, He brought it to her already parted and hungry lips. Reaching out with the tip of her tongue to slowly taste Him, she licked around the head of His cock and flicked the very tip of her tongue over the hole, pressing into it. Moistening her lips and pursing them, Sammie pressed firmly against the head of His cock and felt it slipping into her mouth. Moaning so happily as He started to move in and out of her lips, her tongue swirling about Him, she began to work His shaft harder. Nice long, wet strokes - moaning incessantly.

Reaching up with one hand to gently cup His balls as He fucked her mouth, her other hand reached for His ass - rubbing and squeezing it. Tightening her lips around His shaft, she felt Him moving faster. Harder. She knew He was about to cum, which excited her greatly! Sammie reached up with one hand to stroke His shaft as the head of His cock moved quickly in and out of her mouth, her tongue circling it and pressing into His hole, tasting Him and wanting more. Wiggling her tongue against Him, continuing to stroke His cock with her hand, she felt Him pushing back into her mouth. Lowering her hands, she squeezed her lips tightly around His cock and moaning so very loudly prepared for His release. Oooh finally! He started to cum, and Sammie swallowed as she could, His cock still moving in and out of her mouth. She felt some of His cum leaking out of her lips, down to her chin. Smiling up at Him, eyes shining, she savored the feel of Him ... the taste of Him ... She was so very happy to be His.

After He finished, Sammie licked and sucked Him clean. Making sure to also wipe up the cum on her chin with the tip of her finger. Sucking it into her mouth, she looked up at Him and tittered. "Very nice, Sammie", He said. Beaming up at Him, she responded "thank You, Sir, for allowing me the pleasure of serving You." Bending at the waist, He stroked her hair and placed a kiss upon her lips before heading to the bedroom to get out of His work clothes, and into something a lot more comfortable.

Sammie stood to get their plates out of the oven and poured some wine into the crystal glasses she'd put out. Heading to the bedroom, she found Him nude - a shiver ran throughout her body. Looking at Him and smiling, she moved closer and pressed her body to His, her arms circling Him and squeezing so very tightly. Moaning softly as she felt Him against her, she whispered in His ear that dinner was ready. "Okay, Pet" He said and turned her around. Swatting playfully at her ass, Timo laughed as Sammie jumped and ran more quickly towards the dining area.