Timothy Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl finds someone she really likes in her class.
2k words
13k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on a true story; in fact the details are more or less the same. Some may find the protagonist a bit of a pig, but well. You don't get real nice guys in life as you do in books anymore.

Lydia walked into class with her girlfriend.

"Y'know! It's so PATHETIC." The last word of their leftover conversation was blared unintentionally into the classroom, where only a single guy and girl sat.

The guy was very tall, 183 cm, and strongly built. He looked at her, and said,

"Me?"

"Oh! No no of course not," Lydia answered, blushing. He grinned at her, and she felt a kick in her gut.

Of course Lydia didn't find her mind wandering back to her coursemate; she was a fresh undergrad at a local university, and instead wanted to concentrate on her studies. However, she couldn't say no when the same guy walked up to her with a lunch tray and said,

"Would you care to join me for lunch?"

Over lunch they learned more about each other, and Lydia found herself irresistibly drawn to this very confident young man.

It was weeks later when Timothy (she found his name was) asked her if she cared to join him on an 'outing', to get a mutual friend's birthday gift. Since she was attending the party as well, she agreed.

They met on the train, and she sat down beside him. He slung his arm casually around her. Lydia looked at him out the corner of her eye. Touchy, eh. She thought. She hadn't thought him the type, though he did occasionally hook her under her chin in lectures.

They went for dinner, fought over clams in clam chowder, and had a lot of fun. Then they went and picked out cufflinks for the mutual friend.

"Speaking of birthdays, mine is coming," Lydia said, "are you coming to my party?"

"No I can't. What do you want for your birthday," Timothy absently replied.

"Nothing."

He turned to look at her.

"Surely there's Something you want."

"Well. It's not anything you can give me."

"What is it."

"A boyfriend." Lydia lifted her chin at him. "Well, I could give you one day's lease as my girlfriend."

"What??!!"

"Yeah."

"Your girlfriend?? In what way." Lydia narrowed her eyes.

"In every way." He grinned suddenly.

Lydia felt her insides clench.

"Bullshit," she muttered, walking a little away.

They went for ice cream, and Lydia found herself staring at a gob of chocolate on Timothy's upper lip. She looked at him, and wondered if he really meant what he said. Leaning in, she licked off the scrap of chocolate.

Timothy looked at her. As she leaned back, he brought a hand gently to her neck.

"Come here," he said softly. She did.

He put his lips softly over hers and very gently, very slowly kissed her. It wasn't a kiss she felt between her legs but a soft, introductory probing kiss. She pulled back.

"We're in public."

"So?"

"...Okay." She leaned back in and let him run his tongue over her lips.

"You said you stay at a dorm."

"Yes I do."

"Well let's go. Three, two, one." Timothy rose off the seat and Lydia followed after him.

She opened the door with her keys, looking around to see that nobody noticed, and let Timothy inside. He shrugged off his backpack and sat on the bed. Lydia smiled nervously/excitedly at him. He beckoned to her.

Lydia spread her hands on his torso and straddled him deliberately slowly. Timothy looked at her with dark eyes.

"So. What shall we do."

"I don't know; you said you wanted to be my boyfriend. In every way." Smiling mischievously Lydia leaned in and kissed him. Timothy ran his fingers through her hair, pulling her closer. She felt his soft, perfect lips pressing against hers, his tongue expertly delving in her mouth, and his hands running down her back to clutch her against him.

Automatically Lydia sat up and began unbuttoning his shirt. Timothy helped, and soon they were both unclothed. She stared at him, his perfectly toned body, and felt almost inadequate, until he reached for her, running his hands down her neck to her breasts to feel her, and growled,

"These are perfect," she blushed in the dim light and let him kiss her there. She gasped as she felt his tongue flick swiftly against her nipples and ground against his erection. Timothy bucked in response.

"We can do anything, but I can't get inside you, okay?" he whispered, reminding her of something he'd said earlier.

What a strangely religious guy. Lydia thought. You can make love in every other way but no penetration. Oh well.

She lay back and ran her hand down his torso, feeling his stomach muscles clench as she went lower and gently fingered his erection. He continued suckling her breasts, but his right hand went up her legs, and Lydia gasped as she felt it between her legs, opening her to stroke expertly.

Timothy slid his fingers inside Lydia and began fingerfucking her in earnest. Caught as she was between his heavy weight and the wall, she squirmed in ecstasy till she broke. As she opened her eyes she looked up at him and thought to herself,

I could fall in love with this one.

A few weeks later, Lydia was rushing to Max's birthday party. She was late. Looking down she saw that she had a new text message.

"Where are you? You're late," it was Timothy. She scurried up the block and found the house.

"I'm so sorry! The damned bus was sooo late," she huffed into Max's face, shoving his present into his hands and flashing him a grin. "Happy Birthday you."

Walking into the house Lydia looked at the paltry decorations and found Timothy sitting in a corner. She grinned and walked over.

"Hi." "You're late."

"I left early; the bus was late."

"Still, you're late."

"Fine I'm sorrrry! Max isn't even upset." Timothy looked at her.

"Go and get something to eat," he said, concentrating on the plate he held in his hand.

"I just ate." Lydia looked around absently.

Timothy thrust a cup of something yellow at her.

"Try this. It's good."

"What is it? Eew. It looks yucky."

"Just try it."

Lydia didn't take the cup when Timothy thought she would, and it tipped over, and fell largely over Timothy's white Bermudas and Lydia's feet. Aghast, she stared at him to gauge his reaction. He wasn't exactly known for his good temper.

To her amazement, he laughed.

"You're really clumsy do you know that?? I have to be careful around you."

Miffed, Lydia answered, "I'm not clumsy! I just happen to trip around you I don't know why."

They cleared it up and went to sit outside at the tables, where it was deserted.

"I wonder what Max would do if he saw me kiss you," Lydia murmured, staring at Timothy's lips. He had the loveliest plump pink lips, so unbefitting on a man like himself.

"Why don't you find out," he said, teasing her with a glint in his eye that told her that he bet she didn't dare. Always up for a challenge, Lydia felt fire burn in her blood and she leaned over indignantly and kissed him.

Timothy grinned.

Max came out.

"Hey guys time to cut the cake."

"Yep we're coming," Lydia chirped cheerfully.

After the cutting of the cake, Timothy turned to Lydia.

"Well? What say we go off now." She nodded. They said their goodbyes and left to go down the stairs. Timothy pressed Lydia against the wall and kissed her.

"Heyyy. Max's just there." She chided.

"So?" Timothy slanted his mouth across hers and kissed her thoroughly. She felt an answering kick between her legs. Oh, how she wanted him inside her. But he wouldn't.

It was weeks before they met again, and Lydia didn't really realize how much she'd missed him until she saw him strut into the lecture theatre, first thing in the new semester.

"My parents aren't around tomorrow. You want to come over?" She read his text message and grinned.

"Sure I'll be there at nine."

The next day came, and Lydia crossed the road to where Timothy was. The first thing he did when she reached his side, was take her hand. She looked down at their joined hands in surprise. He'd never let her hold his hand before. Had said it was for his girlfriend, when he got one. She felt pleasure bloom over her.

Casually locking the door Timothy led the way to his room and flopped onto his bed.

"I was sleeping. I slept late last night." Lydia carefully lay across him and propped her arms up, looking at him.

"You can sleep now if you want."

"Are you serious?"

"No." She smiled and lowered her head to his, gently kissing him.

"Don't rush," he broke the kiss to murmur. She flushed and went slower.

Soon, Timothy took the clothes off Lydia, marvelling at her red bra and black silk panties, and removed his own. Naked, he lay beside her, holding her close casually.

"I didn't expect that this would continue," he mused, almost to himself. Lydia looked up at him.

"What are we?" She asked, tentatively.

"Friends with benefits." She looked slightly alarmed. "Fuck buddies." Even worse.

Timothy looked at her. "You know I'm not ready for a relationship now." She nodded quietly, very sad deep down. He traced her face with his finger, and leaned in to kiss her, moving his hand down between her thighs to stroke her almost gently, tenderly, apologetically. Blinking tears away Lydia rose up on her arms and let herself down Timothy's body.

"Close your eyes," she whispered, running her fingers over his lightly haired abdomen. He did, and she kissed down his neck and stomach, licking into his navel and making soft bites at his thigh.

Finally she licked the top of his cock, and he stirred beneath her fingers. Round and round she licked, casually laving the sides occasionally, till she'd teased him to a tense, taut position, all muscles clenched and locked, then she put her head down and let all of him into her mouth.

"Ohh. That's awesome," he murmured. Smiling, Lydia leaned back and sucked harder. He groaned and fisted her hair. She sucked and licked and teased till he brought her back up to him.

"That was awesome." He said. She grinned, pleased with herself. He kissed her.

"Now don't move."

She didn't, and Timothy leaned over. He held her face in his hands, and with a shock Lydia found herself responding to what she thought was affection.

Gently, slowly, he pressed kisses to each part of her fact. Her cheeks, her nose, her forehead and chin. Startled, Lydia found tears in her eyes and hurriedly blinked them away. Timothy did not like errant emotion.

He kissed down her body, and she laboured for breath.

Finally he spread her legs open, looking up at her one last time, and leaned in.

Lydia felt the stroke of his tongue in every fiber of her being. She shuddered against his mouth at he licked her clit firmly, and she bucked against his face.

"Shh," he whispered, holding her down, and began licking her in earnest.

Lydia felt herself floating away, when suddenly Timothy pushed two fingers inside her and slowly fingerfucked her.

"Ohhh," she moaned. The combination of his tongue stroking her and his fingers inside her was more than she could bear. "Faster," she grabbed handfuls of his hair and pushed him closer. He licked stronger and faster and fucked her with his fingers, rubbing against sensitive spots inside her. She felt herself go higher and higher till she could take no more and shuddered in orgasm against his mouth. He pulled away, and smiled roguishly at her. Looking into his eyes, Lydia was startled to find

That she was in love.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yummy!!

That was too sweet for words. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NICE!

This is really good so far! I'm hooked. Will be looking out for the next part, can't wait!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My mentor and I A quick story about cunnilingus.in Romance
Suzi Pt. 01 I meet the woman I spend the rest of my life with.in Erotic Couplings
An Evening with Mrs Lasalle The party was a downer, so I hang out with my friend's Mom.in First Time
Trigger-Happy Girl Hunt Ch. 01 Morgan gets a book that lets her control girls on her campus.in Mind Control
All Good Things... Can love triumph?in Erotic Couplings
More Stories