Timothy Every Time

Story Info
I just couldn't have a better guy than Timothy.
1.2k words
3.85
13.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

I have just been thinking lately, I just couldn't have a better guy than Timothy. He is so understanding and considerate, yet he can be manly when the situation calls for it and can seem to moderate to anything.

I love and thrill to the way he loves me and guess this is why I will never., like others who I have had, get tired pr bored with him, because he is always coming up with something new and thrilling in our torrid relationship...

I have never ever been with anyone like Timothy and until the day we date I never know exactly what he has in mind until he puts that ribbon around me.

Now if this sounds crazy and really kinky I guess that is because it is, but I can tell you it is jolly exciting as I begin to understand what the various colours of the ribbons mean.

Yesterday, after our usual greeting in his beach pad we as always prepared for deep sensual; pleasure as I loved to watch him undress, to see what coloured briefs he wore. He knew it too and moved the way I loved to see him move as he peeled off his shirt and jeans leaving just his blue and black waited tight briefs which really looked a treat on him and so very attractive and appetising if you know what I mean.

"You like, Alex?" he asked me pertly, I got a new pack yesterday in Marks and Sparks, thought it was about time I bought some fresh gear as the oldies have been so well used."

I said that I adored them, they were a perfect snug fit and did wonders for his physique not to mention that gorgeous lunch box I loved top tantalise and feel so much..

It was heaven to close to him in the bathroom where he always disrobed and feel him over his briefs, I loved that and he did too as I saw his eyes glaze over in that certain way, the look that told me he wanted the whole works.

We stood there awhile, he helping me to undress, so good to feel his warm hands touch my bare skin as he did so - and soon, there we were, standing facing each other and rubbing cocks through our underwear, divine!

It sort of sets you off for what we both know we want, his ambiance superb, the feel of him supreme. He sort of presses my head with both his hands, prompting me to kneel and suck him. But I want to sniff him over his briefs at first before I begin to lick and taste him like that, feeling his cock jerk up as I do so, filling and pumping its strong pulse like it wants to get out of its hideaway behind those scrumptious sexy briefs I love to such.

"Suck me, Alex, suck me good!" he says with that certain eagerness in his voice I know so well. "It's a pleasure," I return and with the tips of my fingers I ease the crotch piece sideways to reveal his wonderful manhood just asking to be caressed and mouth fucked.

I sniff him again there, place my right hand beneath his balls to cup and squeeze as I progress to take his plum into my mouth and feel its lovely flexibility as I work it around inside my mouth, stretching my cheeks withy the bulbous fullness as Timothy like to watch me do that, and tease the p-hole with the very tip of my tongue.

The taste is sort of salty, earthy and pungent, the taste of his cock always sets me off to a fine motion, working his cock into my throat as I feel it grow even more.

"Fuck me, fuck my prick hard, " he yells and I do, I know soon I will be treated to the taste of his rich hot cream spurting into my mouth and over my face as he comes so very strong.

That over we chat awhile, to recover from the first of our love ins. I like it like this, sort of intervals between when we enjoy coffee and biscuits, my mouth still moist with the taste of cock.

And soon Timothy tells me it is the green ribbon today, as he kneels beside me spread on the settee, thighs apart for Timothy's special pleasure, to tie the green ribbon around the base of my growing cock holding it in a really horny and wanting upright position while he sets to enjoying me underneath there. I simply lobe the way he enjoys me, like he doesn't miss a single tissue, feeling his strong licks between my cheeks as he prepares what he has for me later, pressing his tongue into me, rimming me with his finger tips too as he sucks cock and balls slowly and wonderfully ripening me up for the big finish.

But this is where the big tease comes in. And I know the green ribbon, which he keeps tied tightly, to hold me back, that he wants to fuck me in the country, in the green of the tall summer grass.

We drive to our place so private, walk awhile, my cock still protruded in my jeans bulging out to be gratified, but not yet, Timothy will want his fuck of me first, that's the way it is with him, but I know the fuck will be worth it, and I want to be quality ass for him, the joy of his mouth fuck will follow after when he finally releases the tie and sets me free to shoot my load all over him, then sucking and tasting in a glorious 69 position which we both adore and fully explore until our hearts delight, finishing in a deep French kiss we enjoy so much, tasting the residue of each other still on our mouths, it is the utter joy of intimacy extraordinaire and with Timothy it is just that.

And when he has me in that field, showing me just how he wants me, on all fours, ass spread and bending as steep as I can to give him a full presentation of ripe and thoroughly ready asshole, he licks me up again first, wets me with his saliva, complimenting me on my fine ass, stretching it apart as he mounts me like I am a bucking bronco, and begins to work his stiff cock into me, urging me to move this way and that to help him deeply penetrate me.

His fuck is supreme, I love it so, like I belong to him, he is my lover for ever, I can never get enough of him, feeling his cock give me a real good seeing to the only way Timothy could, until I have been well and truly fucked until I am exhausted but still immediately afterwards his mouth takes my cock as he releases the tie and all hell is let loose!

I still feel his cock tight inside me even though its not as he sucks the cock off me it seems, And when I cum I am in our special heaven, just me and Timothy forever.

I wonder what the blue ribbon will mean ...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers