Tim's Mom & Sunday Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She actually took off her shorts. All that was left were her sexy bra and panties. All that was left on him were his briefs which barely concealed his hard cock! She loved it. Seeing her skimpy panties on her mature but agile lithe frame, he touched his cock.

He was about to speak to her. She stopped him short. It was quiet while aroused emotions grew swiftly within both. She laid a finger against his lips hushing him. She fed off the surrounding moment. A dim cabin, partially lit by rays of sunshine, a romantic background set a tone for both.

Taking one of his hands, she placed his fingertips against the outer most portions of her bra. She led them downwards. His fingers trailed around the outskirts of her soft cottony bra with lace designs interwoven throughout it. That in itself was alluring and erotic to him. She knew it and smiled softly into his eyes. She was so pretty. Her boobs were so sexy. She was more then he ever imagined.

Taking his fingers, she led them back up the other side of her bra. She whispered to him to close his eyes and picture what he was doing. He moaned aloud. She smiled more. He turned her on even more. At that point he went on his own joyride taking her lead and let his fingers trickle down either side of them again, but swooping towards the middle of her bra, then heading northerly in a slow motion between her bosoms. Grace loved his creative genius. It was a turn on feeling his gentleness running along her soft supple cleavage. He was naturally talented she thought.

She whispered to him again, but put her finger up to his mouth and said "You have great instinct honey. How you touch me so softly is erogenous. You are so talented sweetheart."

He looked at her. He looked at her bra, boobs, and cleavage. He looked up. He smiled and mouthed the words "Thank you Grace" but didn't vocalize it. He slithered on down and over her flat tummy. It tickled her a bit; she tightened up. She watched him feel her up and down. She took it all in.

She was in awe of him. She loved watching him touch her. He felt her sides up and down. His fingers slithered down past her panties and felt the sides of her strong, smooth, but smooth thighs. They were beautiful to him. She loved his method. He was skilled.

She felt his chest. Her fingers and fingernails slow danced on it as if it was a dance floor and she had an imaginary partner. His chest hair was like other couples dancing around her fingers waiting to dance with her. It was a great event that day. These two were alone and that's the way she preferred it to be. She was losing all ability to maintain herself. She was about at wit's end. She slid her own hand inside her panties pleasing herself but tantalizing him to no end. He wanted in her house. He wanted to share in that pleasure ride inside her panties. He wanted to feel her soft pubic hair. He wanted to run his fingers through, down over the opening of her hot glory hole, and then back through her soft luscious hair.

She saw something in his eyes that may have expressed those desires and she was content on letting him fulfill his desires. She pulled out the waistband of her panties, looked down, looked up, and then winked. He knew, he understood clearly, and he went instantly! But Stephen went in gradually too. The moment had been made. The mood had been set. He was free to feel beneath the surface, but he loved the soft quiet nature of the moment too. He felt her soft hair. He felt it for a while.

He smiled the complete time her felt her soft hair. He went further down. Her flesh inside was stunning. It drove nails through his veins and loins. It would have been easy to do more then finger her. He easily could have taken off her panties, laid her down, shoved his cock inside her but Stephen respected the moment knowing the time would come.

It was quiet, romantic, but tense. She absorbed every second making note of his patience and maturity. She would reward him and she would reward him very well. She drove him wild. She smiled at him while he fingered her. She had to have him, but she wanted more then some all out fuck fest with him. She was getting it. She had gotten it. So far the day had been great. He felt her breasts, cleavage, stomach, and thighs. He made her feel super. She did that for him in return. All was good so far.

She took his fingers out. She dug hers down inside, pulled them out, and she licked what vaginal sap remained on them and moaned "Mmmm." She winked. "Here honey, have a taste of this too." Sliding them inside herself again, she pulled them out and gave him a taste of her hot pussy's sap.

Licking Grace's fingers, he smiled and told her he was in heaven. She said she knew it and giggled. She felt like a young 21 year old she said. She felt like she could pull it out her for days and it would be the sweetest nectar he would ever taste. She was having fun and enjoying him to the utmost.

She told him everything she felt. She told she wanted to kiss him all over, touch his tender cock, lick it, suck it, and swallow it all the way down her throat. She told him she wanted his mighty massive balls too.

He grabbed her, laid a long succulent kiss on her lips, put his hands around her back, then he grabbed her ass and squeezed it tightly. She pinched her butt cheeks and moaned excitedly while feeling his hands on them and kissing him wildly. He drove her mad.

His cock pierced her tummy. Her bra smashed into his chest. Heat radiated off both of them while the two knew where all of it was leading next. She forced him to follow her to the couch. It was a huge couch. It unfolded into a bed. It was the perfect size bed.

Stephen took off her bra and panties. He took off his briefs. He switched positions on the folded out couch and got on the bottom instead. "Ride me Grace! Ride me hard and ride me forever" he shouted to her. She squealed out in joyous pleasure willing to ride him for hours on end.

His cock already hard, she grabbed it, placed herself over it, and it disappeared up her slick horny cunt. She sat atop Stephen feelings his masculine shaft inside her. Her eyes closed and she gleamed with pride. "Ohhh honey, baby you feel soooo sweet up in me!"

"Ohhh you look sexier then you ever have Grace" he exclaimed. "I wish I could give you more too!"

He felt her hot cunt surrounding his hot shaft. Like a bolt in a hole, his fit perfectly up hers. He never expected her to be soaking wet like she was. She loved him inside her. She loved the feel of her tight cunt snugly wrapped around him. It drove her insane! It made her mad for him. It made her hornier then the other day they were together!

"I wish I could do this for you all the time" she told him.

"I know I know and so do I" he said looking up at her and said "Whenever you're ready."

She laughed, quieted down, and looked at him intensely. Slowly she rose up off him and then she dropped swiftly down on his manliness. She squealed out in pleasure. She sat on him and his cock in her cunt and smiled. "That was cool wasn't it" she asked him.

"Oh yeah" he said. "Do that again! Whooaaa man was it ever!" She slowly rose off his shaft again, leaving the very tip of his cock inside her. She smiled, winked, and dropped down on him as fast as a stone can hit the ground. The feeling it gave her and him rattled them. Both screamed in orgasmic joy. It was wild. They were loud.

With him inside her, she leaned down somehow, rubbed his chest, kissed his chest, and then kissed his lips. "This is because despite what might happen in the future always know one thing. I think you are sexy as hell. I love more then I realize."

"Uhhh and you are too Grace; you are too. But that was two things. I love you too!"

She slipped off his cock, lay down on top of him, kissed his lips, and hugged him tight. "Now we came to have fun. Let's have some good old fun!"

She got back on his shaft and began humping it rapidly. Grace was screaming and moaning while he pumped in unison up inside her glory hole. He groaned and told her a multitude of times how she was sexy and awesome. As loud and intense as she was, she didn't hear him say those things to her.

Grace's body shuffled everyway possible. Her boobs bobbled crazily. Her hair danced frantically. She grabbed at thin air while fucking her lovers cock. He was great, she was stupendous, but the whole scene inside the isolated cabin was momentous.

The shrieks let out by Grace while sustaining his vitality inside her was deafening. Outside all of Mother Nature quieted to listen to the call of the wild within. Lust and love and passion and the two of them all came together in a chorus of sexual prominence.

"Ohhhhhh Grace, Grace you are so beautiful. Everything about you is that and more! Nothing in this world compares to this day with you" he shouted out. He moaned and groaned while she panted and moaned heavily too.

Bouncing off the soft cushions of the foldout couch she shrieked in fits of delight. She loved orgasming multiple times while he not once, but twice cummed hard inside her ravished cunt. She was impressed. She was in love. She lusted for his cock and she was not done with it that day.

"Ohh ahhh ohhhh yes, yes ohhhhhh god yes Stephen" she screamed while the two finished making love. "You're so, so ohhhhh god, yes this is so ohhhh god it is great" she screamed out.

"I love this! I love you! I love it! I love all of this" he came back trying to maintain. Another chorus of moaning and groaning, she was done. Multiple orgasms and finally after who knows how long they went at one another having turbulent sex on a couch not fit for such activity, she dropped!

She dropped hard and fast. She dropped quickly on his chest. Her legs, her arms, her torso, and everything on her were physically exhausted. She had enough for the moment. He laid her off to the side. He ran his fingers through her hair. He was in awe of her. He didn't know what to say. How she did what she did blew him away. The woman fucked him harder then anything he ever imagined was physically possible. He was exhausted too, but he was on the receiving end and it isn't that difficult for him as it could have been for her. In the end she deserved ever loving romantic accolades indefinitely. He would make sure she received them for years to come.

Whispering to him and barely smiling she said "Ohhhhhh Stephen ohhhh my, my you are the most beautiful lover. You are the greatest that's happened to me in years Stephen. I love you honey. I'm not just saying that" she said still holding his body close to hers. She didn't want to let go.

"Ummm thanks Grace I love you too but what about tomorrow? I mean what about you know tomorrow, the next day, or the next day" as he lifted himself up to look into her eyes and search the truth.

"Stephen I do love you. I'm always going to love you. I like you because you and I are meant for each other. I'm going to be here for as long as you desire me." She played with his spent cock while they talked. "I like you for you. You're sexy. You're handsome and I knew a long time ago we were going to be together one day like this. We were going to intimately spend hours together like this having our way with each other. Each time was going to be as amazing as I initially hoped it would be. Today was certainly one of them. Ohhhhh lord was it. You were awesome. This was awesome."

"There is no man like you who excites me and arouses me like you do. That's why it's so easy to love you and have the kind of sex we have Stephen. It is as simple as that."

He was impressed. He was thrilled. She lay there watching his face and his reactions as she toyed with his spent cock. Limp as limp could be, he played with her tits. They were beautiful, full, and as round and perfect as any mature women's could possibly be, but they were his to enjoy. She kissed his limp cock every so often. He loved it. He played with her supple tits and she loved his tender touch. They looked at the other and smiled. He was her equal. He liked that feeling. She made him feel special.

Saying nothing else, they lie cuddling and caressing and playing with the other. All of a sudden they noticed something. Sounds which existed earlier surrounded the beauty within their cabin. Mother Nature and its voices came to visit again. Those sounds serenaded them as they lie on the spread out couch, creating another setting of romantic gestures for them.

Listening to the sounds around them they would look at the other. Waves hitting the small beach, wind rustling through the branches of trees, and crickets played in the brush as deer and rabbit ran freely again through the foliage and a symphony of musical instruments presented an intimate concert for two lovers. It was beautiful and thanks to Grace, Stephen had his first real taste of a fantasy come true.

"Stephen, can I come down next Sunday once Tim gets settled in at school? May I please, please Stephen? I feel like I have to be with you again. I feel like we have to be together at least once more before school gets totally underway. How about early Sunday morning? I'll text you okay? Would you love that?"

"In the mean time, I bet that cock of yours, even though its all cute and cuddly and limp would taste good right now. I bet it has all those dried juices of mine on it. Can I swallow your little cute limp manliness and savor it for a while?" He laughed and kissed her tits and then her lips.

"Heck yes to both of your questions. Yeah come on down Sunday and go down on me now" he joked laughing at himself.

They kissed for a moment before she scooted down on his cock. She went down on him, put her mouth over his limp penis, and swallowed it. She sucked him clean. "Mmmmm this is what is superb Stephen" and she continued licking it and caressing his stomach and thighs.

They got up, got bold, and walked out of the cabin completely naked. They walked down to the beach. He followed her and watched her figure slip into the lake. She turned around, but he said no because he loved to watch her walk. She knew why and laughed.

Walking out further, the water was too cold, so they went and lay on the sand. That was too uncomfortable. They went back into the cabin. That was perfect. They cleaned off the sand on their bodies, and lay back down.

She began priming his cock again. Eventually she got him hard. It was quiet. They were quiet. She leaned over his cock and sucked him off. In a matter of 20 minutes, he was rock hard, cumming in her mouth, and Grace was swallowing like a princess.

Having packed up and arriving in town safely, he was dropped off at the parking lot. They kissed one more time. Tim got situated at school. Hubby got his monthly sex checkup, and she was off and running the following Sunday to service her favorite guy in the world.

She couldn't get there soon enough and spent two days with him instead of one. All went well. He was as terrific as expected. After getting back home, she wrote to him almost every week. She told him how much she missed her lover.

12