Tina & Eric Ch. 01

Story Info
A sibling feud turns into family love.
1.9k words
4.32
62k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

High-speed drag racing on the back roads had always been a major pastime for us small town kids. Drinking a little, laughing a lot and having a great time was what it was all about. I was sitting on my Tacoma watching the race when I heard her bratty little voice calling me. “Eric! Mom sent me out here to tell you to get home. You better hurry up!” Tina was the family tattle-tale. The youngest of three, she was constantly getting in the way of me and Jason having fun.

“Alright Tiny, I’ll be there in a bit.” She hated for me to call her that, but I couldn’t help that she was little. At 18, she was only 5’4, weighed maybe 100 pounds, wet. But I had to admit, she did have a nice bod. Even for a little bratty sister. She had curves that could make you dizzy if you looked long enough. Not that I ever did, but I have to give credit where credit is due right. Anyway, she was very hot, but her attitude was way out of line sometimes. She acted like she owned the world sometimes. Sighing, I waved off and got into the truck.

On the way home, I kept thinking about Sabrina. She was definitely one of the hottest girls out there. She was a little on the wild side and sometimes she dressed slutty. But I had heard that she was after me and I had been hoping for some action, but I guess tonight was out of the question. Sometimes I really hated my kid sister. Pulling into the drive, I was waiting to go in the house and hear it from Mom and Dad about how I was out with the rowdy crowd again, but strangely, they just wanted to make sure I was in at a decent hour tonight. They had to take my little brother Jason to the city for some college tests, since he was graduating this year. Tina and I were to stay home all day and clean the house. I showered quickly and went to bed.

I tossed and turned all night, dreaming about fucking Sabrina. However, when I would pull out and cum, it was all over my sister Tina. I woke up feeling strange, but I blew it off. I got myself a bowl of cereal and sat in front of the tv watching some stupid Saturday morning teen show. Tina came down acting like a total dictator, screaming at me to start in the kitchen. I threw a pillow at her and continued to eat my cereal.

“Eric, you are supposed to help clean this house. I don’t want to end up doing it all by myself. So get up off your stupid ass and get to work.” She acted all sweet and good when everyone else was around, but when she and I were alone, she was always rude to me. Pissed, I couldn’t eat my cereal anymore, so I threw it out and started in the kitchen. Otherwise she would call our parents and tattle on me again. By mid-morning the bottom half of the house was done, so we headed upstairs. We started in our parents room, just to get it over with. I was changing the sheets on the bed, when I noticed a notebook fall on the floor. Tina was in their bathroom cleaning it, so I ran to my room and stashed the notebook.

On the way back, I picked up the clean sheets, therefore having an excuse for leaving the room. If Tina asked. Thankfully the room didn’t take too long and I went into my room. I usually wasn’t very nosy, but for some reason I was intrigued to find a notebook stashed between my parent’s mattresses. I opened it up and saw that it was Tina’s handwriting. It was her diary. Thumbing through it I noticed the usual teen stuff. But then I came across a very interesting part of the diary. She had written stuff about me and Jason in it.

After reading a few pages about how we were good brothers even with all the fights, I got to the juicy stuff. She had written about how cute we were. How she saw me in the shower and masturbated to that sight nearly every night. Then why was she always so mean to me? I should’ve been disgusted, but I was so totally turned on. My hot little sister was fantasizing about me when she fingered herself. I read on and found out that not only did she fantasize about me, but she fantasized about both me and Jason teaming her. This was one horny little girl!

I shut the notebook and took it with me when I knocked on her door. I didn’t really know what I was going to do about it, but I felt guilty for reading it. I wasn’t even sure if I was going to tell her that I had read it, but I ought to at least return it. She opened the door and glared at me for a second. Then she saw the notebook in my hand.

“Where did you get that? Give it to me!” She screamed. She smacked my arm and that pissed me off. Here I was trying to be nice and she was hitting me. I pulled the notebook away from her.

“Stop it Eric, give me my notebook back!” She leaned against me, reaching for her notebook. I pushed her away a little and left the room. She followed me into my room jerking on my arms trying to get to her notebook.

“Damn it Eric, please just give me that notebook!”

“Why what is so important in here that you want to keep me from reading?”

“Nothing, stupid, I just want my notebook back.”

“Well if you ask nice I will give it to you.”

“Eric, just please give me my notebook.”

“Thank you that is all I ask.” I handed her the notebook and she snatched it away from me. I caught her arm and spun her towards me. She looked up at me, her big brown eyes showing a little fear. My animal instincts took over and I pulled her to me and began kissing her.

She pushed at me and yelled, “What the hell do you think you are doing?”

“Only what I know you want.”

“You read my diary you dick.”

“Yea, and I found out some interesting things too. Like how you think about me when your fingers are in your pussy. So, why not just cut to the chase. You want to fuck me don’t you?”

“Fuck you? Right, whatever. You are a loser, why would I want you?”

I grabbed her and pushed her down on the bed. “You know you want me Tina. That is why you are so mean to me all the time. Because you want me and you can’t have me, admit it.”

“No, because it is not true.”

“Sure it is, you wrote it in your diary. You want me and you want Jason. But for now, maybe I will let you have me.” Normally, I am not an aggressive person, but seeing Tina under me, holding her down had me so hot. I began to pull at her shorts. She squirmed under me.

“No, Eric. Please don’t do this. Look I am sorry for being mean to you.”

“But Tina, I know you want me as much as I want you. Come on, just give in to me. I won’t tell anyone and neither will you. What have we got to lose?”

“But, Eric. I am still a virgin. I am not ready, please don’t”

“Oh, Tina. I am so sorry. I don’t know what got into me.” I let her up, totally kicking myself because I almost had her. Without saying a word, she left the room. It was only 1 pm and our parents weren’t coming home until 5, so since we had nearly the whole house finished, I set my alarm to take an hour-long nap. I took off my clothes and laid only in my boxers. It was so hot that I quickly fell asleep.

“Eric…Eric…are you awake?” Tina was calling me. I looked over and saw I had only dozed for about 15 minutes.

“What is it?”

“Eric, I am sorry about earlier. I was just a little surprised is all. I didn’t mean to be like that with you. I am sorry.”

“It’s alright. Wanna lay with me?” I scooted over on the bed and made room for her. I put my arm out and she crawled in and I held her. “I am sorry too. I shouldn’t have done that to you. Please forgive me.”

“Sure thing, Eric. Um…Eric…can I ask you something?”

“Yea, what?”

“Well, you know how you said that you wanted me? Did you mean that?”

“Well, it was in the heat of the moment.” Pause. “But, yea I did mean it.”

“And if I wanted you too, would it be okay?”

“Hell yea it would be okay.”

“Even if I am your sister?”

“I would still love you like a sister, no matter what.”

Tina leaned over and kissed me. It took me off guard, then she sat up and lifted her shirt over her head. Her firm round tits bounced out and I immediately began to suck them. She moaned a low throaty moan that sent shivers down my spine.

“Show me what to do Eric.” She whispered.

I laid her on the bed and began to strip her the rest of the way. Kissing her up and down her body. She was so sexy, I almost couldn’t hold it in. I went down on her and began to gently suck her clit. She kept up soft steady moans while I was licking her slit. Slipping my tongue in and out of her, tasting her sweet juices. I was in heaven.

“Eric, I am ready. I want you to fuck me.”

Hearing that, I pulled myself up straight away and slowly slid myself in. I felt the barrier that protected her sweetness, preserving it just for me. “Get ready, sweetie. This is gonna hurt.” With one quick thrust, I was all the way inside her. She let out a quiet whimper. “Are you alright, Tina?”

“Yes, keep going.”

Following her command, I slowly pumped in and out of her. Her hips met my thrusts, while moaning rythymically. We kept going faster and faster. I slammed my cock deeper into her, until I couldn’t take it.

“Tina, I’m gonna cum. I have to pull out.”

“No, don’t stop. I am almost ready…please don’t stop.”

“But Tina, I am ready. I have to pull out NOW!”

“No, Eric. It is okay. Please just let me cum. Faster. Please faster.” She was screaming so loud it is no wonder no one came to check on us.

I kept fucking her faster, harder, and deeper, listening to her sexy voice calling my name. I felt her stiffen and her body started to quiver. Her moans turned into screams. I could feel her pussy spasming on my cock and with that I came inside her. Loads and loads of hot sticky fluid released inside her.

Lying on the bed panting, I was thankful that I hadn’t changed my sheets yet. Her pussy juices and my cock juices mixed and flooded the bed beneath us, trickling out of her sweet little hole.

Looking up at me, Tina sighed and said, “Thank you Eric. We better finish before our parents get home.”

To be continued……….