Tina & Her Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack goes on a trip with Tina and her sister.
3k words
4.56
202.5k
58
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers

The girls arrived at my place just before dinner each carrying a bag. I couldn't resist the tease. "What's in the bags" I winked at Tina.

Tammy looked at me and said "Clothes and stuff.'

"Clothes?" I asked. "You're not allowed to wear clothes here, we spend all our time naked, unless we go out. Right Tina?"

"Absolutely!" she answered and reached up to start unbuttoning her shirt.

A look of pure horror came over Tammy's face. Seeing it we both burst out laughing and poor Tammy realized she had just been the butt of a joke. It helped to break the ice and make her feel more comfortable although. The girls settled in, Tammy put her stuff in the spare room and Tina carried her bag right into my room. Tammy was obviously shocked at this wanton display of impending sin, but she didn't say anything just watched wide eyed.

We finished off the day with settling in, dinner and then quiet television. After watching TV for a while Tina decided to get ready for bed. She disappeared into the bathroom and returned a few minutes later wearing one of those oversized "T" shirts that women wear for sleepwear. As she sat down with me on the couch again she said, "Tammy, you can get ready for bed if you want unless you plan on going out yet tonight."

With that Tammy got up from the easy chair she was sitting in and headed for her bedroom. She stopped halfway there and turned and asked, "Is it OK if I take a shower."

"Go ahead," I answered, "There is a towel for you behind the bathroom door. Make yourself at home."

She responded with a nervous smile and continued on her way. A few seconds later we heard the bathroom door close. At that sound Tina took my hand and placed it between her legs, under her T shirt. I was delighted to find she wasn't wearing any panties and I immediately set to work stimulating her with my hand.

I slowly applied pressure with my hand and gently rubbed her mound. She was instantly wet as I continued my ministrations to her pussy I could feel her juices running out of her and onto her thighs. I slipped a finger down and entered her. I fingered her through an orgasm and beyond. Both of us were to preoccupied to hear the bathroom door open later. Having caught movement out of the corner of my eye, my attention was drawn to the other room where I saw Tammy standing there with her mouth hanging open watching me finger fuck her sister while I had my tongue down her throat. I watched her reaction without letting on that I knew she was there and after a couple of minutes she retreated back toward the bedrooms.

About 5 minute later we heard the bedroom door slam and Tammy called loudly "Tina can I borrow your hair dryer?" I smiled to myself and before Tina could answer, I called back "Use mine, it's under the sink." We heard the hair dryer start up and run for a few minutes before it shut off and the door slammed again. Then Tammy called from the hall "Does anybody want anything from the kitchen before I come in?"

"No thanks." I answered back. It was obvious that she was trying to warn us she was coming into the room so she wouldn't catch us again. Tina had no idea that Tammy had walked in on us earlier and I was ready to split from keeping in the laughter.

The rest of the evening was just TV and a little talk, I invited Tammy to join us the following day. We had planned a picnic and hike at a local Civil War battlefield. She was thrilled to be included but Tina gave me a dirty look.

Once we went to bed I explained to Tina that if we were going to spend two weeks together it was better to make her a friend than ostracize her. That way she would give us our space when we wanted it and they would get along better when their parents returned, hopefully no more blackmail.

We made passionate love that night, calling out, moaning and groaning and everything else. It wasn't till the next morning that I realized we had left the door open. I wondered how badly we had kept Tammy up.

The next few days went smooth, Tammy settled in and the girls started to get along better. It was the fourth night we were together that I realized how close we were becoming.

We all went to bed as usual and as usual I did not close the bedroom door. We spent the normal amount of time having sex. We stroked each other, I went down on Tina and ate her pussy till she orgasmed then I got her up on her hands and knees and fucked her from behind, then before I was finished I lay down and she rode me until we orgasmed together. I was satisfied but Tina was a nymphomaniac and wanted more, so she crawled over and started to suck me into her mouth to coax me dick back to life.

It was while I laid there on my back getting a very satisfying blowjob that I glanced over at my dresser and in the mirror above it I saw a sight I will never forget. In the mirror I could see Tammy in her bed. She was stark naked, exposing her beautiful 18 year old body to the air and the moonlight spilling in through her window and falling across her bed. She had her right had furiously fingering herself while her left was pulling at her nipples. It was plain to see that her gaze was fixed the same place mine was, on the mirror. She was watching her sister suck my cock and bringing herself off while doing it.

The thought of this little nymph watching and jacking herself excited me and I figured we would give her something to watch. I urged Tina's legs over me so she straddled me in a classic 69 and I went to work on her pussy. I ran my tongue up and down he slit, sucking her lips into my mouth then flicking at her clit, then stabbing into her hole and wiggling it around. A few minutes of this attention and Tina exploded on my face. I slurped up as much of the juices as I could and turned her around so she could ride me again. All the while I kept an eye on the mirror watching the watcher. Now I started to talk to her in a loud voice. I told her how much I loved the feeling of her pussy around my cock and how good she tasted, how I loved when she came in my mouth, and on and on. The effect on Tina was obvious as she sped up and was impaling herself on me with a vigor. From what I could see it was having a similar effect on Tammy, as she was now ramming what had to be at least 3 fingers into her cunt and nearly pulling her tits off.

All of this action had its effect on me and I was soon shooting my sperm deep into Tina's love tunnel, the feeling of my juices slamming into her womb sent Tina over the edge with a moan that was loud enough to be a scream. At the same time Tammy came with a moan that I could clearly hear. I watched as she laid slack on her bed. Tina curled up beside me finally sated, at least for the time being, and I drifted off to sleep with her, knowing that we had had an audience for our performance and wondering how many other nights we were watched.

I slept late the next morning. Tina had to work that day and it left Tammy and I home alone. I really did not have any plans at least until Tina got home around 5PM and I had no idea what Tammy was doing. I lay in bed a few minutes and heard Tammy moving around. So I got up and did not bother getting dressed, I went to the bathroom to take care of morning requirements and then to the kitchen to pour a cup of morning eye-opener. Tammy was sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal and she glanced up when I walked in and did a double take as she realized I was stark naked. Se stared at me for a few seconds, then looked away and asked, "Are you going to put clothes on today?"

"Why?" I asked, "You've seen everything I have already anyway."

"What do you mean? People aren't supposed to walk around naked" She retorted.

"Just remember, if you look into a mirror and see somebody they can also see you."

With that her head snapped around and as she looked at my face she began to blush the reddest shade I have ever seen. "What are you talking about?" She tried to bluff.

"Don't even try to go there." I said "I saw you watching us in the mirror last night.

"I was not!" She exclaimed.

"OK have it you way. You were just lying in bed naked and playing with yourself until you orgasamed and it just happened to coincide with your sister and I fucking" I answered.

Her face got even redder and then her lip quivered and I could see she was going to start to cry. I could also see that she was at a total loss as to what to do.

"Tammy," I said more gently. "Don't cry. I don't care that you watched us. Just don't lie about it. Nor do I care that you were masturbating. You are a beautiful girl, with a beautiful body and it's only natural to want to feel the pleasure your body can give you."

"But it's so evil to touch yourself like that. People don't do that, only whores and sluts. I know the devil is in me but I can't help it." She whimpered.

I broke into a laugh and when I slowed down I told her "Most normal people masturbate. Anyone who claims that they don't and never have is a plain liar. Hell, I do it all the time and sometimes your sister likes to watch, and sometimes she does it and I watch and sometimes we do it together. There's nothing evil about it. Nobody gets hurt, do they?"

"Well, I guess not. I mean if you do it to yourself and it feels good then nobody else can get hurt." She answered.

Now her attention was less on my face than it was on my dick swinging free only a few feet away from her. She wasn't staring yet but sort of sneaking glances at it and wiggling her bottom around on the chair. I knew this talk was having an effect on her as it was on me as I was starting to get an erection. When I looked at her crotch and saw how wet her pajama bottoms were it pushed me to a raging hardon.

"You're starting to get excited aren't you?" I asked "Horny, you want to play with yourself?"

She answered me with a little embarrassed nod.

"Well let's go into the living room." I offered and held out my hand for her. She hesitated before taking it and I led her to the couch.

"Take off your pajamas" I ordered. She complied without hesitating sliding the bottoms down and stepping out of them then pulling the tops up over her head. While I had seen her body in the mirror last night, now I had a close view in the daylight. She was every bit as beautiful as her sister with just a little more padding around the middle. Baby fat that she just hadn't outgrown yet. Her tits were that nice round full shape, firm and topped with nipples that would make anyone drool. I sat her down on the couch and the look of apprehension on her face told me she was worried about being naked with me but had quickly gotten over her embarrassment.

"You're a beautiful woman and if I wasn't dating your sister I would make slow passionate love to you. But since I am, I won't touch you. Just sit here and do what makes you feel good and I'll sit on the other end of the couch and do what makes me feel good. That way it's not like I'm cheating on Tina."

She sat there a little woodenly obviously not ready to touch herself with me watching. But she wanted to. Her pussy hairs were glistening from the drops of moisture that had escaped from her slit. She wanted to reach down so bad and play with herself but she was hesitant. I sat on the other end of the couch and took my meat into my hand and slowly stroked, from the base up over the head, gently stoking myself. It took a minute or two but she eventually reached down and started to touch her pussy, just pushing on it stimulating her clit and then slowly working her fingers into her slit, then finally down and one finger slid into her hole while her thumb rubbed her love button. All the while she had her eyes glued on my cock as I stroked it.

"Do you like watching me jack off?" I asked

Her head nodded up and down as she fingered herself. "I never saw a naked man before and never watched any body do that to themselves." She answered a little breathlessly.

"Well I like watching you also. It makes me so hot." I told her.

"You really don't mind that I was watching you and Tina?" she asked

"No. It was interesting. It made me fuck her all the more. If I thought Tina would be cool with it I'd say you could be on the bed with us and watch up close. But for now we'll have to work up to that I think." I answered. Would you like that? To lay on the bed and watch your sister suck my dick and be only inches away. To watch my tongue slide up and down her pussy and disappear into her hole. Then to watch my dick slide into her and out again over and over? Would you like that?"

Now she was ramming her pussy again and rubbing her tits so hard I was surprised she didn't hurt herself. I looked into her face and saw that her eyes were rolled back and her orgasm was starting. The sight brought me to the edge and as she finished cumming and was easing down I shot my load. The first spurt got some distance and landed on her chin and chest, the second smacked on her left tit and belly leaving a trail down to her pussy, the third just got on her leg and then the rest dribbled out.

She sat there wide eyed. "It got on me!" she exclaimed

"Yeah it did! What's it feel like?" I asked

"Warm and it smells different. It's neat I like it." She giggled

"Your sister likes when I cum in her mouth, she swallows it." I answered.

"What does it taste like?" She asked

"Try it." I urged

By now she was swirling it in her fingers so she moved her hand to her mouth and gingerly stuck out her tongue to touch her fingers and taste my cum. As her tongue went back into her mouth she looked at me and said "Kinda salty but I like it I think" With that she scooped more off of her body and slid a big glob into her mouth. "Yeah, it's good!"

"That was fun." I said "but I have some stuff to do today. Remember we don't want to be telling people about this. Why don't you jump in the shower and rinse that stuff off, then I'll get cleaned up. What are you going to do today?"

"I'm supposed to meet some friends and hang out. I'd like to stay out late? Maybe till 8:00 if that's ok and we'll keep it our secret" She replied with a shy smile.

"No problem, but if you want to see the show tonight make sure your home by bedtime." I answered with a laugh

She giggled as she got up and headed for the bathroom. I went about my business and after a couple of minutes she came out of the bathroom and went into her room. I went in and jumped into the shower. Once I was clean and refreshed I wrapped a towel around me and headed for my bedroom. Tammy surprised me in the hallway as she darted out of her room and threw her arms around my neck. "Thanks for being so nice to me and ... having fun with me. If things work out between you and Tina maybe you'll be my brother and if they don't maybe we can be something else." She said into my ear as she hugged me. Then she pulled back and gave me a very nice soft kiss on the lips.

I was stunned but recovered quickly and told her "I like your sister and would be upset if anything happened that shouldn't. You wouldn't try to get between us would you?

"No! She's my sister and I love her and really want her to be happy. So far you make her happy. But I want you to know that I would like to know you better if things don't work out" With that she gave me another quick kiss, and ran off and out the door.

builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers