Tina & Her Sister Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack finally takes the little sister's cherry.
2.8k words
4.73
197.3k
50
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers

The rest of the afternoon we played in the sand swam in the surf and laid in the sun. Around 4:00 we headed back to the room. I told the girls I had gotten us late dinner reservations at a dance club and it would be 9:00 till we ate so we grabbed a hamburger on the boardwalk to hold us over. When we got back to the room Tina suddenly decided she was thirsty and went back downstairs to get drinks for us. I knew she was giving Tammy the opportunity to ask me her question.

I unlocked the door and we stepped inside. Tammy looked at me and said "I have a favor to ask. I asked Tina and she said it was up to you, but she thought you'd say yes."

Playing dumb I said "What's the favor? If I can I probably will."

"I'd like you to make love to me the way you do Tina." She blurted out.

"How does Tina feel about that?" I asked her.

"She said it was OK and that she would help so I didn't get scared or anything" she answered.

"Are you scared?" I asked.

"A little. I know it will hurt a little because it's my first time. But I see the love you and Tina share and I want to share it too, if you'll let me." Tammy answered me.

"OK but when the time is right. It will be better than if we plan it and say, that at 6:00 we are going to do it. Just when we both want to and when Tina's here to help." I said.

With that she started to cry and threw her arms around me. We were locked in that embrace when Tina came in.

"Tammy asked me her question." I said "I told her I would be happy to when the time is right."

Now Tina joined into our hug. After kisses all around I suggested "Why don't we jump in the shower and rinse off the salt and sand."

"Can I get in with you guys this time?" Tammy squeaked.

"Of course." I answered.

With that we all stripped each other naked and headed for the bathroom. It was play as much as shower. We got all the salt and sand off and I got my dick sucked a little by both girls individually and in unison and I fingered both of their pussies for them along with stroking them and sucking their tits. I even got them to wash each other with the soap. Seeing that was a real turn on for me and I could tell that they enjoyed touching and being touched by each other.

Once we were done we dried off and crawled into bed for a nap. We were all tired from the sun and surf so we just cuddled up under the sheet, the three of us naked in one king sized bed. There was a lot of touching and gentle kisses all round before we drifted off.

I woke about an hour later. Still plenty of time before our dinner reservations. Tina was already awake and resting her head on my chest, gently stroking my chest and losing her fingers in all the hair. I leaned down and kissed her and she smiled back at me. Tammy was still asleep curled up tightly against me in my arm. I took hold of one of her tits with my hand and traced circles around the nipple, slowly teasing it to life. It was only a minute or so before both her nipples were fully erect. Tina looked at me and asked, "Now?"

"I think so I whispered back. She smiled and leaned up and kissed me. "Thanks for being so sweet to my sister." She whispered.

"I'm sure it will be my pleasure." I whispered back.

"I know, but you're not a letch about it." She answered me and kissed me again. Then she sat up and moved to the bottom of the bed. She sat there Indian style, with her pussy spread wide open for me to see.

I tried to ignore the sight as I went about gently waking Tammy.

I put my head down and started to tongue her nipples, sucking one than the other into my mouth and flicking across the tips with my tongue. She started to stir and soon grabbed my head and clamped it to her chest. I slid away, still allowing my fingers to pay attention to her sweet tits but moving my head down and licking my way down toward her belly, then running my tongue through her belly button and down to her fur. I gently kissed her mound all over until I found her clit. Once located I flicked my tongue out and down into her slit to the sensitive love button. She let out a loud gasp and "Oh my god!". I moved my tongue into her slit, sucking her lips into my mouth and working up and down her pussy from her hole to her clit. She was withering in ecstasy as she reached her climax and came all over my face. Now I was certain she was good and wet as I crawled back up to her and kissed her lips. Allowing my tongue to caress her lips and then slip inside her mouth. She responded hungrily and started to lick her girl cum off my face. By this time I had positioned myself for an entrance. My cock was fully erect and rubbing against her pussy lips. She had spread her legs giving me full access and then I slid the head inside her. She gasped and her eyes flew open. I pushed about two more inches inside before I stopped again.

"It feels so good to have you inside me. I can't believe it feels this good." She said as she stared into my eyes.

"Just wait I'm not all the way in yet." I answered. "Tina, come up here and help your sister."

"What should I do?" She asked sliding onto the bed next to her.

"For now just be there for her." I replied. "Because the next inch or so may be a little painful."

I pushed in a little further until I felt the resistance of her hymen. I held it there for a second and backed out a little and stroked forward then back. Tammy quickly got into the feel of it and was groaning and loving the feeling when I suddenly rammed forward, fully impaling her on my dick. I held myself all the way inside her. Waiting for the pain to subside and her to get used to me filling her up. She stared up at me her eyes wide and her mouth frozen in an "O". Tina leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Now you're a woman, baby sister." Tammy turned and looked at her as she started to relax. She leaned her head out and both sisters kissed each other gently on the lips. "Thanks for sharing this with me Tina. Even though it hurt it's going away already and now I can understand why you like it so much. I like when someone touches my tits or pussy and I really like when he licks them, I have fun sucking cock, but nothing feels as good as when Jack puts his dick in me like this."

Tina smiled at her sister and said "you think it's good now wait until he starts sliding it in and out." With that she nodded to me and I slowly withdrew and pushed in again, then withdrew till just the tip was inside then pushed in again. Tammy was in heaven and began to orgasm on the 5th stroke. I just kept going. In and out.

"Oh God it's wonderful." Tammy cried through her orgasm.

"Just wait until you feel his seed shoot inside you Sis." Tina told her.

I was able to keep going for about 10 minutes before I needed to cum. It had been building in my balls and I had been able to keep it away but no longer. I sped up my pace and grunted out "I'm going to shoot" and with that blasted my seed into her virgin womb. Tammy gave a little cry of delight as my hot sperm splashed into her over and over. The feeling of my sperm blasting with force into her was all she needed to push her into her final orgasm. As I shot my cum into her she came with a force I had rarely experienced with women. She shot juices out all over both of us. Even with my cock filling her completely she blasted squirt after squirt so that it splashed all over my chest and stomach and onto her tits and legs pooling on her stomach.

Tina stared at her sister. "I never came like that. You shot juice all over the place some of it got on me. But you drenched Jack and yourself."

"It was so good. I love to fuck. Can I fuck him again Sis?" Tammy asked.

"If you want to, but I'm next." Tina answered staring at the puddle of girlcum on Tammy's belly. Then she leaned forward and licked her sisters cum off of her stomach. "That is good." Tina said as she leaned over for more. She started licking her sister's stomach and before long had worked her way up to her tits. Tina was swirling her tongue over Tammy's mounds and across her nipples. Trying to get every drop but, I believe caught in the moment of lust and enjoying the feeling of licking her sisters tits.

As I watched this show my dick started to harden again and I was slowly pumping in and out of Tammy's pussy once more. She just groaned "I love cock." And took the fucking I was giving her while her sister sucked her tits. A few minutes of this and I wanted a switch so I slid out of Tammy and moved off the bed. Tina's ass was hanging off the edge of the bed and as I stood behind her I was able to slide right into her pussy, she was so wet from the excitement of watching her sister lose her cherry and the stimulation of sucking her first tit. I started to pound away at her and she immediately started to cum on my cock.

"Tina, do you like my cock in your pussy?" I asked.

"Yes" she answered breathlessly.

"Do you like sucking your sister's tits" I asked.

"Yes" she answered breathlessly.

"Did you like the taste of her cum on her belly?"

"Yes" she answered breathlessly again.

"Then eat her pussy while I fuck you"

She looked back at me and I slammed into her extra hard. Surrendering she moved down to Tammy's fur covered mound. "I don't know what to do." She said as she hovered over her sisters open legs.

"Just do to her what you like to have done to you." I responded.

She put her head down and started to lick her sister snatch. She went to work with a vengeance it was obvious in a minute that she was enjoying the pussy she had her face buried in. She came again and her juices were running down my legs as I pounded her from behind. I let her keep eating as I pulled out and moved over to Tammy.

I dangled my dick in her face and she immediately opened her mouth and sucked it in. Tammy sucked me into her mouth and sucked and licked me until all of her sisters cum was cleaned from my dick.

"Tina, are you sucking my cum from your sisters cunt?' I asked as I slid back around to prepare to fuck Tammy again.

A muffled "Mmm Huh" was all I got as a response.

"Good now let me fuck her again. You can lick her clit as I slide my dick in and out and we'll see if she can cum like that again." I said.

She moved her face out of the way and I slid my cock into Tammy's pussy and began to pound her like I had her sister. Tina went to work tickling Tammy's clit with her tongue while I fucked her. All that was left for Tammy to do was lay there and scream "Oh my God I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Together we worked Tammy for a few minutes more till she begged us to stop. "I can't take anymore, please stop. Please stop"

I pulled out and rolled Tina over I was close to cumming again and need to finish, so I plunged into Tina and fucked her till I shot my juice into her. She shuddered as she felt the hot cum splash into her and orgasamed again herself. Then we all collapsed onto the cum soaked sheets. Each of us sticky with the others juices.

We woke a little later, each of us not wanting to wake the others. I was able to see the clock and decided that we had better start getting ready or we would miss our dinner reservations. I extricated myself from the tangle of bodies and woke the girls up. "Get up! Time for another shower or we'll go to dinner smelling like dried cum." I announced. Both girls started to move before Tammy stretched lazily and asked "Will you fuck me again before dinner? I really like it."

Both Tina and I laughed and told her later we were short on time. She started to pout and stayed on the bed. I was not about to have this little slut make us late for the evening I had planned so I approached the bed with my dick swinging. She thought I was going to give in as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

I surprised her moving very quickly, I grabbed her arms and pulled her onto my lap, belly down and ass in the air and I gave her 4 hard smacks on the bare ass. She squealed and when I released her she jumped up and ran to Tina.

Tina looked at her, laughed and said "don't hide behind me. Next time do as you're told and you won't get spanked."

"I think she liked it!" I said "Maybe she wants more." And I started to move toward her. She squealed again and ran into the bathroom.

"No more, no more I'll be good. See I'm starting the shower." She called out. We could hear the water running and Tina and I both headed for the bathroom to join her. We all got into the big shower and started to soap each other up. Soon we finished washing and started to get into a little play. I squeezed some tit, and rubbed some pussy. While the girls playfully argued over who got my cock next. Tammy surrendered and hugged her sister. "Thanks for sharing with me. I loved it and I love you for it. Oh, and thanks for helping. I really like when you were eating my pussy while he was fucking me." Tina told her. Then she turned and hugged me and told me, "Thanks for being so good to me. No matter what I will always remember my first time as a very special man with a wonderful cock." With that she went to her knees in the shower and sucked my dick into her mouth for a little bit of action.

While she was doing that, Tina embraced me, and with a kiss also thanked me. Then she squealed and jumped. While she had been kissing me Tammy came off of my cock and licked her sister. She ran her tongue up her sisters slit. Then she stood up and said "I'll finish you both later. That was just a little sample."

With that she left the shower grabbed and towel and started to dry herself. Tina and I followed suit. Once we were dry the girls left to get dressed and I wanted to shave before going out. I finished taking care of things and walked out to find both girls dressed. They were each wearing slacks and decent blouses. We could have gotten into the restaurant and even the club the way they were but I wanted to show them off.

"Those clothes won't do." I said "get undressed we'll have to find something better for you"

Both of their faces went from smiles to crestfallen. "But his is the best we brought." Tina said.

"I guess that's why I bought these." I announced as I brought the dresses I had bought out of the closet.

builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers