Tina & Her Sister Ch. 09

Story Info
Jack & The Sisters meet someone new.
11k words
4.79
137.4k
37
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers

There was a noise, not loud but something that did not belong and it woke me. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I was, as I had fallen asleep sandwiched between the two sisters I had started to think of as my girlfriends. Then I saw what had awakened me. Stacey was moving across the room carrying two boxes of donuts and cups of coffee. She saw me and smiled, I returned her smile and carefully extricated myself from the tangle of arms and legs that covered me. Once I stood up I glanced over at the other bed and saw that Bob and Amy were still asleep. I walked over to the table where Stacey had set the goodies down and gave her a kiss before heading off to the bathroom to take my morning piss. She followed me in and stood behind me. She reached around and took my cock in her hand and aimed it for me as I drained the previous evening's leftover alcohol and other liquids. When I finished she shook it for me, a little differently than I would have, but it worked. Then she whispered "Grab some coffee and a donut and meet me on the balcony, oh you better put some pants on too."

I rooted around in the clothes that were spread across the floor and found the shorts I had been wearing the previous night, slipped them on, grabbed a cup of coffee and quietly opened the door to the balcony to join her. She was standing leaning against the rail sipping her coffee. She was wearing the oversized T shirt she had arrived in last night and when I looked again I realized that that was all she had on, as I could see the bottom of her ass cheek and her pussy lips peeking out.

"Did you go out like that or did you take your panties off when you got back?" I asked.

She grinned at me and answered "You guys have an effect on me. I went out like this and it felt so naughty."

"I take it you had a good time last night. No regrets?" I asked

"The only regret I have is I didn't meet you people sooner in my life. I have never had so much sex. Both quality and quantity were superb. But especially the tenderness you and Tina showed me. You guys treated me like I was one of you" Stacey said.

"Well you were one of us. Every woman deserves to be treated with tenderness and appreciation." I answered.

"Tina and Tammy are so lucky to have you." She told me as she kissed me.

"You keep that up and I am liable to take you right here on the balcony." I warned.

"Promise?" she teased "Finish your coffee first. Under normal circumstances I would tell you that you wouldn't dare. But after spending the night with you guys last night I think you probably would. And before last night I would never have let you, but now I think I am actually getting wet at the idea of you fucking me out here on the balcony in broad daylight."

I took a sip of my coffee and with my other hand pulled down my fly freeing my hard cock. I moved against her backside and laid it in the crack of her ass under the T shirt. She pushed back against me slightly, "Just not up my ass this morning. It's a little sore from the pounding you and Bob gave me last night. When I'm really horny I love getting ass fucked but I pay for it the next day, especially with some one as big around as you."

"I'm not that big." I answered, "Only slightly over average length."

"Yeah but you're at least half again as big around as the average. But that is a good thing." She answered while she rubbed her ass back and forth over my cock. I took myself in my free hand and bent my knees enough to get my meat between her legs. She leaned a little farther forward and I found myself at her entrance and she was wet, very wet. I gave a little push and slid right in. She was as warm and wet as last night and I started a very slow rhythm on her. While I was pumping on her I set the coffee down and reached under her shirt and began to play with her tiny tits. The size of this girl's tits so intrigued me, just little bumps they were. But they were so sensitive that touching them brought her juices flowing even more. She was getting into it now pushing back onto me harder and harder. I took hold of her T shirt with both hands and yanked it over her head, leaving her naked in the sunlight. Being in the open and naked turned her on even more, she started to hump me even harder and instead of covering her tits she straightened up a little to give the world a better look.

That was when I noticed that there was a couple in the parking lot loading luggage into their car. "If they look up they will get a show." I thought to myself, and just about then the woman did. She stared at us as though she couldn't believe what she was seeing then her husbands gaze followed hers and they both stared as I pumped on Stacey from behind. They stood there watching us and finally got into their car. But it didn't move they were just watching from a less conspicuous spot. About then I heard the door slide open behind me and felt hands on my back.

"Wake up horny again?" Tina asked. I glanced to the side and saw her standing there wearing nothing but her smile. She was running her hands up and down my back and then leaned forward and kissed Stacey.

"You have no idea how lucky you are. To have this guy whenever you want him." Stacey breathed out between thrusts.

"Oh yes I do." Tina answered. "That's why I don't mind sharing him, because if I let him have someone he wants and join in I know he'll come back to me and appreciate what I do for him and let him do. If I told him no and got jealous he'd do it anyway and I'd probably lose him and I have no intention in letting him go."

All the while she was fondling Stacey's tits and running her hand over both of our bodies. I felt Stacey shudder on my cock and the gush of cum as she climaxed on my cock. The warmth and wetness was all I needed and it pushed me over the edge as I shot ropes of cum deep into her womb. My cock began to soften and slide out of her pussy and she stood up straight on wobbly legs. I leaned over and kissed her and Tina also leaned over to her. "Are you going to come visit us after we get home?" Tina asked "We would like that."

"I think I would like that too. I had been thinking of asking Amy to move in and share my apartment with me and after last night I think I will. Maybe we could both come that is until one of us gets hooked up with a guy seriously."

"That would be great." Tina said as she led the other girl back into the room. "All three of us really like you and Amy."

The other Three were starting to wake up about this time. Bob had his hand on Amy's pussy trying to get her interested in another go round and Tammy was lying in the other bed watching everything and diddling herself. As soon as she saw me she jumped out of bed and ran over to give me a kiss. She immediately dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. "Mmm, you were fucking somebody this morning." She said and immediately she took me back into her mouth, "I know who it was, it tastes just like Stacey." All Five of us broke out laughing as she bobbed her head back on my cock.

"Come on you little slut lets the four of us get in the shower it looks like Bob and Amy are going to be busy." I said glancing over at the remaining two on the bed. "Unless somebody wants to join them."

Bob and Amy were still on the bed and he had is face buried in her pussy. She was laying there humping against his face and pulling on her nipples obviously enjoying the attention.

The four of us moved into the bathroom and the oversized shower there. Four of us could fit, as we had the previous day with Amy, my two girls and I. The difference today was Amy was out on the bed getting fucked and Stacey had taken her place. I started up the shower and adjusted the water while the three girls waited and when I turned around I found that Tammy and Tina had gotten Stacey up on the counter and were doing their best to seduce her, not that it took much effort. Tina had her head between the other girl's legs and was lapping away while Tammy had pulled Stacey's face to her chest and was enjoying the other girl's ministrations to her tits.

"Don't you two ever quit? I turn my back for 10 seconds and you're fucking the first naked person you see." I laughed.

Tina picked her head up from Stacey's lap and said to me, "I didn't want to see all that good cum you put in her go to waste, run down her legs and down the drain."

Tammy just giggled as Stacey continued to tongue her tits. "What a couple of sluts I hooked up with and to think that a month ago one of them would barely kiss me and the other was a virgin until a couple of days ago." I said with mock disgust.

With that Stacy let go of Tammy's tit and suggested "I think you corrupted them. You are a corrupting influence on young girls. Look at me until I met you I never touched another woman and now you have me eating pussy, sucking tits and having your girlfriends eat me. God I love it!" She finished with a laugh.

Well come on you three shameless sluts let's get in the shower before the water runs cold. All three giggled as they scampered past me into the shower. Tammy was the last in line and as she went past me she grabbed my cock and dragged me in with them. They grabbed the wash cloths and soap and started to lather each other up. When I reached for a cloth Tina slapped my hand and told me "Wait your turn. We'll get to you in a minute." She went back to lathering up the other girls while I stood and watched the three of them playing and washing, running their hands over each other. The show soon got to me and even though I had shot my load into Stacey shortly before I started to get hard again.

I think that was what they were waiting for because they turned their attentions to me. Tammy and Stacey dropped to their knees and started to very slowly wash my legs and they alternated taking my cock into their mouths. Tina concentrated on washing my torso front and back. She very gently ran the soapy rag over my skin and stopped to kiss me occasionally. In no time at all I was so ready to fuck one of them again it wasn't funny. The worst part is they knew it and teased me. They would bring me close to cumming and then would back off. Suddenly, as if on cue, they all stopped stood and left the shower. I was disappointed but had not surrendered yet. I was determined to stick my dick in somebody's pussy.

We all got out of the shower and they preformed a similar ritual drying each other than the three of them drying me. It was a very sensual and erotic experience, having these three very attractive and desirable women run their hands over my body. All too soon they were done and we all went into the bedroom area.

Bob and Amy were still going at it only now he had her up on her knees and he was pounding her from behind. He was fucking her pussy and begging her to let him do her ass. She kept saying no that she wanted him in her pussy. When she saw us come out of the shower and evil grin crossed her face and she said " If you don't stop bugging me about ass fucking I am going to have the girls all hold you down and have Jack do your ass."

I laughed and played along, "All right I get to ass fuck Bob."

He took one look at my erection standing at its full 7 inches and froze, a look of terror crossed his face. Then Amy started to giggle. "You scared him with that thing" she laughed. He lost his hardon and I wasn't done with him yet."

"Well let's help Amy come on girls. Stacey you grab his feet and I'll hold his hands. Amy you can sit on his face and make him eat you till you come." Tina said as she jumped for the bed. Stacey was right behind her laughing with an evil tinge in it. They grabbed him and held him down on the bed while Amy positioned her pussy over his mouth and she lowered herself onto his face. She rode him like this as Tammy and I watched. The other two were calling for turns and the poor guy was getting face raped. I think he was more scared than anything as he wasn't getting hard at all. His dick was laying there limp.

Tammy was enjoying the show but not as much as having me to herself for a little. She had a hand on my cock and was jacking me as we stood there and her other hand was on her own pussy. Finally she looked at me and said "Fuck me, please. Just make love to me."

I leaned over and gave her a slow passionate kiss as I took her into my arms and moved over to the empty bed. I laid her down. She instantly spread her legs and wrapped them around me pulling me to her. I positioned myself so that my cock was against her pussy. I let a few slow strokes slide up and down her slit before I let it move down to her hole and then with a slow steady pressure I slid into her waiting love tunnel. She was hot and wet and ready to be fucked.

I started to slowly pump into her. It did feel good and after the last few days of multiple partners it was nice to only have to pay attention to one woman at a time. She stared into my eyes as I fucked her and I could watch as they began to glass over and her breathing started to become rapid and shallow. She was coming close to climax so I increased my pace a little and pushed a little deeper while she went over the edge and came on my cock. "God that was good." she sighed as I continued to fuck her. Cum inside me, please. I want to feel your cum splash inside my belly. I want the hot milky stuff inside."

She kept up the talk getting me even harder and hotter. "Slam your cock into my cunt. Make me your cum bucket. I want to feel you fuck my pussy." And on and on while I built up my load. Finally I had all I could take and I drove forward as hard as I could and released my baby juice deep into her womb. I gave her what she wanted and she responded by reaching another climax as I did. I collapsed on top of her and she held me and kept her legs wrapped around me as she stroked my hair and my back cooing into my ear. We were both content and happy.

I don't know how long we laid there before Tina came and joined us. She crawled into bed next to us and kissed each of us gently before joining our embrace. "I love you both." she whispered as we held each other. The three of us laid there for a while we could hear the sounds of sex coming from the other bed but didn't bother to look over to see who was doing what to whom. We just enjoyed being close.

After a while I had to get up and relieve myself. I noticed that the three on the other bed were just laying there and when Stacey saw me get up she began to stir. I heard her get after the other two. "Come on get up we have to pack and be out of the condo by noon." When I finished in the bathroom I found them getting dressed. "Are you going back today?" I asked.

"Our rental runs out and most of us have to be back at work so unfortunately, yes." Stacey answered.

"That's too bad I was hoping to see you guys some more." I said

"You will. Don't worry." She smiled at me.

We exchanged address and phone numbers and the girls got up to say goodbye with hugs and kisses. I shook hands with Bob and pulled him aside. "Scared you a little didn't we." I asked him.

"He blushed and hung his head, "yeah, for a minute I thought you were really going to shove your dick in me."

"Learn the lesson." I told him, "Don't bug a woman about ass fucking. If you want to ask but don't ask again if she says no. She either likes it or not and if you get her to submit when she really doesn't want to she will make you pay for it somehow."

He nodded and thanked me again for both the advice and experience. We sadly watched our new friends leave. The girls all shared a few tears and promises to keep in touch. Usually such promises are soon forgotten but I felt fairly sure that we would hear from these two girls again soon.

This was to be our last full day before heading back tomorrow and the girls wanted to get some more beach time in so we began to get ready for the beach with our swimsuits and towels and off we went.

We spent a nice relaxing day on the sand and in the water. I needed a little relaxation after the sex of the last 48 hours I was beginning to feel a little drained. We played in the water as we had previously. A little grabbing and exposing tits and pussies. Some time spent with the girls stroking my cock but nothing serious. I think we were all a little sexually exhausted for the time being. I spent a considerable amount of time sleeping on the beach in the sun and all too soon it was time to head back to the motel. We had skipped lunch, having pigged out on the donuts Stacey had went out for. So by late afternoon we were getting hungry.

We got back and showered off the sand and salt and just enjoyed touching each other and being close. Then we laid down for a short nap before we went to dinner. We crawled into bed, the three of us cuddling together and soon dozed off after some stroking and petting.

I was awakened about a half hour later, very pleasantly. I found Tina was sucking my cock and Tammy with her head on my chest just gently running her hands over my body. "I woke up and saw this thing staring at me begging to be kissed and I couldn't resist" Tina said as she lifted her head off of me. I just smiled in return and laid my head back down. Tammy turned toward me and kissed me with a slow gentle kiss. The kind you give someone who you really care for and she slowly let it build into a more passionate one. Tina had gone back to work on my blowjob but I felt her coming off of me and moving to straddle me. I knew what she was going to do so I was not surprised when she lowered herself on to my cock and began to fuck me. Fuck probably is not the right word as it seems to denote some animal passion or wanton desire. I suppose the best way to describe it is to say she made love to my and to my dick with her pussy. All the while she was riding me Tammy was kissing me, either my lips or my nipples. Between the two of them they were working me into a real state. I felt Tina's pussy clamp onto my cock as she came on me. She continued to ride me for a minute while she came down from the orgasmic high and then she slid off me and crawled up next to me. "Your turn.", she whispered to Tammy.

Tammy slid down and took her place on my cock as Tina took Tammy's place using her mouth on mine and on my chest. Tammy rode me letting my cock slide around in her warm, wet smoothness. I was in my own little piece of heaven as they worked on me. I began to feel the beginnings of Tammy's orgasm rise in her pussy and let her work it through until she came on me and her juices ran down my cock and over my balls. "Cum inside me. I want your cum in me." She begged as she rode me harder pushing me closer and closer to my own orgasm. Then there it was. I was shooting gobs of cum deep into her and I heard her sigh with pleasure as the hot sticky gobs splashed inside her womb.

She slid down off of me and took me cock in her mouth and cleaned our combined juices off of me then licked my balls clean of her and her sisters cum before she curled up on my other side and the there of us cuddled together.

Some time later we all were beginning to feel ravenous, all we had eaten all day was a bunch of donuts in the morning and it was approaching evening so we forced ourselves out of bed and into clothing. The girls chose to wear the same outfits they had the last time we walked the boardwalk. That is the miniskirts I had bought them and their bikini tops and no underwear. I chuckled to myself at how these two shy women, who had been raised in a strict born again household had so quickly changed into such sexual showoffs. I slid a hand under each skirt and patted bare ass as we walked down the hall and they each smiled at me.

We chose a casual but upper end seafood restaurant located on the boardwalk for dinner. The food was typical seafood fare and good. We ate our fill and spent the evening walking the boardwalk playing games, riding the rides and buying junk in the souvenir shops. We came upon one of those photo shops you find where they take you picture in various costumes with odd backgrounds and the girls each wanted a picture of the three of us.

builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers