Tina & Her Sister Ch. 11

Story Info
The gang tries some new things.
8.9k words
4.71
96k
29
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,288 Followers

I woke early the next morning and slid out of bed to make coffee. Tina had to work today and had to be in early so I figured that since I was up I would treat her to a nice breakfast. I had had my first cup of coffee and read the paper when I heard her get up and go into the bathroom. I took a cup of coffee made the way she likes it and walked to the bathroom. I pushed open the door and found her sitting on the toilet. I bent over and gave her a kiss and handed her the coffee. She smiled at me took a sip of coffee and said "I don't know if I will ever get used to the lack of privacy around you. But once I get over the shock I do like it."

I helped her off the toilet and started the shower for her. We both got in and I took my time washing her body, running my soapy hands all over her, lingering on those special spots and then washing her hair for her. We finished without having sex, much to her disappointment. "You don't have time." I told her. "Stay horny all day and I'll take care of you when you get home."

"There won't be enough of you left by the time my slut of a sister gets done with you today." She laughed as I dried her off. With a smack on the ass I sent her to the bedroom to get dressed while I made breakfast.

I slaved over the hot stove making her favorite omelet and toast. She came into the kitchen after getting dressed and sat at the table. I was a little miffed when she turned up her nose at the omelet I put in front of her, she pushed it away and nibbled on the toast and coffee. She could see I was upset and apologized.

"I'm sorry I'm just not hungry. I really don't feel like eating this morning." She explained.

The apology and a kiss was enough to mollify me. I ate the omelet rather than see it go to waste and we talked.

I started the conversation by saying "I'm a little worried about you and Tammy. I mean how are you going to get along when your parents get back. Life is certainly different the last week and a half than it will be when they return."

"I know." she answered "Its something I have been thinking about and talked to Tammy about when you were sleeping yesterday. We love our parents, but they can be really ... stifling at times. So we both need to get out of there. I have to admit that I don't think I ready to face their wrath by moving in here yet. So when I talked to Tammy I suggested she get a job in town and then with both of us working we can afford an apartment, hopefully in this building. I called the office yesterday and the people across the hall are moving out in a couple of weeks. So we would be close to you."

"You know that a couple of weeks ago I never would have considered sharing an apartment with my little sister. That was before you reintroduced me to her and I realized how much I love her and how much she loves me and looks up to me. Anyway, she's going to ask you to take her over to the hospital today to apply for a job. She took some tech courses in high school for nursing and she's hoping she will be able to get a nurses aid job."

"I'd be glad to take her over." I said.

She smiled at me, "I know you would. If she gets the job and because she doesn't have a car. My parents will think it's a good idea for us to share an apartment. They think we don't get along, which we didn't before, so they figure we'll keep each other in line."

"That sounds like a plan. I was considering asking you to move in with me but was hesitating. I guess I was a little scared after going though the shit with my ex-wife, I didn't want to repeat it. But I think I'm over that now. If you want to I'd be happy to have you live with me." I offered

"That's sweet and thank you. I may take you up on that later but one step at a time with my parents. First we let them meet the nice guy who watches out for us, then you can become a friend, then my boyfriend, then my live-in. I don't want them to go into fits all at once." She said "For now I have to go to work. You go back to bed and screw my little sister silly, she loves you almost as much as I do you know."

She gave me a hug and a kiss as she got up and left. I cleaned up the mess I had made and went back to join Tammy in bed. I was ready for a "little lovin" after having showered with Tina.

I crawled back under the sheets and cuddled up next to a naked Tammy. She was warm and as usual ready and willing despite being asleep. As I snuggled up against her back to lay in spoon fashion she wiggled back into me and got comfortable. I draped an arm over her and began to trace slow circles around her nipples. I got an immediate reaction as they stiffened to attention, I continued to tease her tits for a few minuets before moving my hand down to her ass. I loved moving my hand around on her smooth ass and just gently squeezing it. I occasionally let a finger wander to her pussy and I would brush across her lips. Not hard just a little touch. It took only a few of these before she was wet and I could easily slide a finger up and down her slit and finally into her pussy. She gave a little moan as I slipped it in and pushed back on me. I pushed the digit in a little farther and began to slowly stroke it in and out. She responded to my efforts but still had not woke up so I slid it out and placed my dick at her entrance and slowly slid it up and down her slit with my hand until it was juiced up real well. Stopping at her pussy entrance I applied pressure with my hips and slid it into her. That brought a loud groan as she spread her legs to give me better access. Slowly, I started to pump on her. At some point she woke up.

"What a wonderful way to wake up." she breathed heavily.

"I'm glad you like it. I figured since Tina went to work we could have a little time together." I answered.

"I like your ideas." She said as I continued to pump. After a minute or so I pulled out and rolled her over on her belly, I got between her legs and grasped her waist to lift her butt up a bit to give me access as I plunged in again. Now as I pumped on her I reached around and started to run my finger tip very gently over her clit. That brought an immediate reaction as she humped back into me with a vengeance. In seconds I felt her pussy tighten on my dick as her orgasm neared climax and then suddenly I felt her release as the juices flowed out over my cock, down my balls and onto my thighs. I slowed down my pace allowing her to relax and enjoy the euphoria. Once again I pulled out and rolled her over. Now she was on her back and I wanted to get my face down between her legs and munch away.

I love eating pussy. The only two things that beat it are getting a blow job and fucking and depending on my mood not necessarily in that order. So I let my tongue go to work on her. I ran it up and down her slit, getting the juices all worked up. Then flicking her clit with the tip and moving down to lick out her insides as best as I could reach. Times like this I wish I had a 10 inch tongue, just so I could get it all. But instead I have to suffer with the old standard model and do the best I could. My best was apparently good enough as only a minute or so after I started she grabbed my head and shoved it deeper into her pussy, "You're going to make me cum again! I'm cumming!" she shouted and I tasted her sweet juices flooding my mouth.

After I had sucked up all there was to get I crawled up to her face and kissed her, as I did she began to lick her juices off of my face. My dick was still hard as I had not cum yet myself and now it was resting in her slit between her spread legs and it wanted to get in to the warmth and wetness of her pussy again. I started to slide it in when she stopped me. "Do me like you did Tina last night, hard and fast."

I backed off and drew her legs up onto my shoulders before I reentered her and I began to pound with all I had. Now I was ready to blow my load I was so worked up my balls were beginning to ache. So I pounded her with everything I had. I looked down and watched as her tits bounced with each stroke. Then I felt my own orgasm rising and with a final hard shove drove into her as deep as I could go and sent my sperm into her with force. Each spurt brought a little grunt from her. Finally I was done and the last of it dribbled out and I held still while the post orgasmic sensitivity passed. Then I laid down next her and held her in an embrace. As I laid there holding her she whispered into my ear. "I love when you fuck me, I love when you eat me, I love to suck your cock, I love watching you fuck my sister but I especially love feeling you sperm swimming in me. I love you." Then we both fell asleep.

She woke me about 2 hours later, woke me by giving me a blow job. She was sucking me into her mouth and taking me down her throat when she noticed I was awake. She looked up at me and took my dick out of her mouth. "I was wondering how long it would take to wake you. You did so well on me earlier I wanted to just suck you till you cum in my mouth, I want to taste your cum again" then she went back to work rolling my dick around in her mouth and running her tongue up and down it as she swallowed me. Since I had fucked her earlier I knew this would take a while so I relaxed and let her work her tongue and lips around me. It was a very good blowjob and she worked it non stop until I started to swell even bigger than normal and shot my reduced load into her mouth. She took it and rolled it around in her mouth before swallowing and then went back to work cleaning me up.

We laid together for a while before she spoke again. "I need to ask a favor." She said

"What's that?" I asked

"Could you take me over to the hospital so I can apply for a job. They're hiring nurse's aids and Tina and I talked about it and I want to try to get a job in town." She answered.

"I'd be happy to take you over." I answered. "Besides I talked to Tina this morning and she told me the plan you guys made. So let's get our lazy asses out of bed get showered and get moving." As I said the last I reached down and smacked her hard on the ass.

"OW! That hurt! You shouldn't do that you know." She admonished me.

"Why's that" I asked as I started to get up.

"Cause it makes me horny when you do that." She said with an evil grin.

I stopped and stared at her for a second before I said, "So what would happen if I gave you a spanking?"

"I'd probably cum on your lap" She answered, not losing the grin.

"Well maybe we'll have to try that sometime." I offered as I pulled her to her feet and toward the bathroom.

We showered and dressed with a minimum of fooling around and I took her out job hunting. The first application struck gold. They were indeed hiring at the local hospital and were so eager to hire her that they interviewed, hired and did all the paperwork without letting her out of their sight. They even gave her a check as a sign-on bonus to help her out with uniforms and shoes and such.

She had been in there so long I was beginning to worry and had just about decided to go look for her when I saw her running across the parking lot, waving the check at me. They had put her on the schedule to start the next week, she was so proud and excited. She wanted to go tell Tina immediately so we drove over to see Tina at work. Both girls were jumping around with excitement. They calmed down after a few minutes and I pointed out that we had some work to do and Tina had a few hours more on her shift. I promised to take them to dinner to celebrate and off we went again.

I took Tammy to the bank to open an account so she could cash her check and then to the store where she could get the uniforms she needed as well as those ugly but serviceable shoes that nurses used to wear. She still had a few days before she had to report for her first shift but I wanted to get the stuff done while we could. We finished up and still got home with a couple of hours to spare before Tina got home. I stretched out on the couch to watch some TV and Tammy squeezed in next to me.

She got bored quickly and decided it would be fun to tickle me. Now I am ticklish in a few spots and she managed to find them. I resisted and that started a wrestling match, one she had no hope of winning as I had twice the weight on her. I got her hands behind her back and held them there with my left hand and put her across my lap. Thoughts of our conversation earlier about spanking were in my mind and I decided to see what would happen with a light spanking. So I pulled down her pants and exposed her ass. That did not quite satisfy my desire to dominate so I pushed them down around her knees and administered the first crack with my bare hand. It wasn't hard just enough to sting.

She squealed and I brought my hand down again and again. After 5 whacks I stopped "Are you going to behave now?" I asked.

She was laughing through tears. "Yes, until you let me go." She answered.

"Ok a few more whacks then." I ordered and proceeded to administer 5 more cracks across the ass but this time I wet my hand from a glass of water on the table. I still wasn't putting any force behind it but her butt was definitely getting red. After the fifth crack I stopped and asked again "Are you going to behave now?"

"Yes, yes, I'll behave." She called out still laughing.

"The proper response is, yes master. Say it." I ordered.

"Fuck you." she laughed at me.

"That was not the proper response." I said as I brought my hand down again and again. I put more force behind it this time playing the role out a little farther. I lost count of the number of times I brought my hand down. But soon the laughter stopped to be replace by squeals. About the same time I noticed that she was squirming around on my lap. Finally she began to call out. "Please stop, I'll be good. Please stop...master."

Once I heard the "master" I stopped but did not release her. "Are you going to behave?" I asked.

"Yes master." She replied

"Are you going to do exactly what you're told, when you're told?" I asked

"Yes Master." She answered.

I still did not release her, but instead admired her cute little ass. It was cherry red from the spanking I had administered. If it hurt half as much as my hand, then she was in a little pain. Her legs were spread as much as the pants that had fallen around her ankles would allow and her pussy lips were visible and I noticed that she was wet. She was nearly dripping pussy juice. I took my free hand and ran a finger through her pussy testing the wetness then I quickly jammed a finger into her. She squealed again. "Quiet bitch." I demanded

"Yes master." she squeaked.

She was learning fast how this game was played. I ran my finger in and out a few times and then I moved it up her crack a little and pushed it against her asshole. She tightened up immediately so I pulled it back and gave her a crack again. "Don't tighten up" I demanded

"Yes master." Was all the answer she gave me as she relaxed.

I returned my finger to her pussy and ran it in and out a few more times, a little more slowly this time so she could get some enjoyment out of it. Then I withdrew from her pussy and again put my finger at her asshole. This time she did not tense up. I ran it around her butt hole a little and applied a little pressure, but not enough to go in yet. "Do you want me to do this?" I asked

She looked back over her shoulder at me and shook her head yes. So I applied more pressure and felt my finger slide in. I pushed it into the second knuckle. She pushed her ass back on my hand a little. "So, I guess you like that." I said

"Yes master. I like everything you do to me. I am your bitch, your slut and your slave." She answered. I was surprised. She had taken to this game immediately and enjoyed it. I ran my finger in and out of her ass a few times before letting it slide out all the way. I released her hands.

"Stand up and strip all your clothes off." I ordered. She complied immediately and stood there for me waiting her next order. I rose and went to the spare room closet and retrieved a piece of rope I kept there for when I had to move things in a truck. I cut off about 6 ft and tied the end in a loop so that I now had a piece of rope with a loop in one end and a tail about 4 ft long.

"You were bad today and you will be punished." I said. "You will be the house slave today. You will wear this rope as a sign of your slavery, you will remain naked and you will serve me anyway I demand all day. You will also serve anyone who enters this house in the same way."

Her eyes suddenly got big. "What about strangers?" She asked

"Anyone!" I answered "If you're not careful I will call everyone I know and invite them over, I may even go out and invite people walking down the street in."

"Yes master." She answered.

I draped the rope around her neck. The tail hung down to below her knees and as she stood there I realized how turned on I was. She stood there straight and tall, almost at attention, naked except for the makeshift collar and leash. Then I began to feel a little guilty. "What if she didn't realize this was a game?" I thought to myself.

"Tammy," I said softly, "this is just a game, if you don't want to play all you have to do is say STOP, and we will stop, Ok"

She smiled at me and answered "Ok, I'm having fun so far. I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me. You love me too much."

I stood there and realized she was right. I did love her and her sister. But that did not stop me from having my fun. I went and sat on the couch again leaving her standing in the center of the room.

"Get me a beer bitch." I ordered. She scampered off to the kitchen and returned with a cold one from the frig. "What took so long?" I demanded.

"I'm sorry master. I moved as fast as I could." She answered.

"No excuses, Bend over." I demanded. She bent at the waist and I quickly grabbed the tail of rope and smacked her across the ass with it. She yelped and stood up. "Did I tell you to straighten up."

"No master." She answered

"That's two lashes for disobedience. Now bend over again."

"Yes master." She said as she bent to receive her two lashes across the ass. I gave her two good whacks with the rope, hard enough to show red marks but not raise welts. Then I kept her running around doing various things, dusting, fetching things, whatever I could think of.

Time passed quickly and suddenly Tina came walking in the door. She took in the strange sight of her sister kneeling on the living room floor, naked, with a piece of rope around her neck and just looked at me with a question on her face.

"She was misbehaving so now she is being punished. She is the house slave and will serve anyone who is in the house in anyway they want. If she fails to perform properly or satisfactorily she gets spanked." I explained.

Tina stared at the two of us for a minute, then a smile crossed her face. "You have no idea how long I have waited for this day." She said with a truly evil grin. "How do I get her to do something?'

"Watch." I said "Bitch get Tina a drink." Tammy sprung up from her place on the floor and ran to the kitchen and returned with a cold soda and knelt before her sister with the can held up.

"How did you do this." She asked me.

"It's just a game we started playing, mostly by accident." I said.

"Oh I am going to like playing this game!" Tina said as she sat down on the couch with me. "Bitch remove my shoes."

Tammy quickly knelt in front of her sister and took her shoes off for her.

"Oh this is good!" Tina said with relish. "What can I have her do? I mean what do I really want my little sister to do to get even for all the shit she caused me over all these years? I know. A bath would feel really good after a long day at work. Bitch, draw a hot bath."

"Yes master." Tammy said as she began to run to the bathroom.

"Wrong!" I said and she froze in place. "I am Master I am a man. Tina is a woman and she is Mistress. Three lashes. Bend over."

builder216
builder216
1,288 Followers