Tina & Her Sister Ch. 12

Story Info
The vacation is over.
7.4k words
4.75
82.2k
26
1

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers

I spent the rest of the day wracking my brain for an idea of how to make the next day special for the girls, since it was to be the last full day we had together before their parents returned from the church retreat they had been to for the last two weeks. Unfortunately I was drawing a blank. So I set about making dinner for that evening for the three of us. Homemade spaghetti sauce with meatballs and garlic bread. One of the few things I could make well. I put plans for the next day on the back burner and figured I would bring it up with them over dinner to see what they wanted to do.

I had dinner ready when they walked through the door that evening. Tina had picked up Tammy from the orientation session she had for her new job and they arrived hungry and tired from a day of work. I had them both sit in the living room and poured them each a glass of wine with orders to put their feet up and relax for a few minutes while I finished getting dinner on the table. A few minutes later I announced dinner and we all sat down to a simple dinner and conversation.

Tammy was excited by the prospect of starting her first job but a little overwhelmed by the paperwork. She had brought most of it home with her to ask my assistance in filling it out. I agreed that after dinner we would go over it. Tina was quiet throughout the meal. I sensed that she was a little upset at having our little short term live in end so soon and allowed her to brood in silence. I had, after all, given her the option of moving in if she choose but she had felt it was too soon to inflict her parents on me all at once.

We all enjoyed our dinner and conversation and as we were finishing I brought up the subject of the next day with them. "I spent most of the day trying to figure out what we could do tomorrow. I figured that since it is the last day we would have together, I would like to do something special for you girls but I don't know what."

Tina and Tammy looked at each other from across the table and Tina said, "We were talking about it on the way home and we want to do something for you. You have done so much for us the last two weeks and we want to thank you."

"What are you talking about? All I did was take us all to the shore for a couple of days and buy you some clothes. No big deal. It's not like I flew you to the French Riviera or anything. Besides I got a lot out of it too. I was able to have sex with two beautiful women and a couple of other pretty nice ones too."

Tina looked at Tammy again and answered me, "It's not just that. We really did enjoy it, the clothes, the people, going out, the beach, and the sex. You may not realize what you did for us. You brought us together. You forced me to get to know my sister and realize how much I do love her. You showed me that there is love and there is lust and that there is a difference."

Tammy chimed in. "For me you showed me that my sister wasn't somebody to be jealous of that she was someone I could be happy for when she was happy, that I could help her be happy instead of trying to ruin her day for the hell of it. You showed me that there is a world out there and that my life did not have to include a bunch of hypocrites pretending to be pious. God I hated that, all those assholes preaching and then running around behind everybody's back. But most of all you made a woman of me and did it with love instead of in the back seat of a car. No wham bang thank you ma'am. You cared. I don't think I will ever meet anyone that I would more want to give my virginity to. I've had a lot of boys and men want it and try to convince me to give it up but you were the one."

"You see. As far as we're concerned you are a very special man. Besides the fact that you are great in bed and can even satisfy both of us at the same time. You have showed us more in the last couple of weeks than anybody else ever has. But like you we could not think of anything special enough for you."

I looked at both of them and decided that we had a pretty good thing going and I was very lucky. "Well how about if we just hang out here tonight, relax, maybe rent a movie and we will deal with tomorrow when it comes."

Tina smiled and offered, "That sounds like a plan. So I will clean up the mess you made making this dinner and you and Tammy go to the video store and pick out a movie or two for us. On the way back stop at the grocery and get us some munchies."

With those instructions Tammy and I headed out. Now the only video store around was in the local shopping mall, so as we entered it was no great surprise that one of Tammy's friends from school was behind the counter. I went to browse the selection while Tammy caught up with her friend. I picked out a new release that I had not seen and another that I thought the girls would like and I approached the check out counter. Tammy approved of my choices and I handed them over to her friend who bagged my selections and handed the bag to Tammy. I glanced at the bag and thought it looked larger than it should have for two tapes but decided that maybe they were both two reelers and dropped the thought as I paid for our selections. Next we hit the grocery and picked up movie necessities, popcorn, chips, dip etc. Then on to home, Tina had the kitchen clean when we arrived and was just finishing loading the dishwasher. I was ordered to go change into comfortable clothes, which to Tina meant my running shorts and a T shirt while she and Tammy reviewed my movie selections. While I was getting changed Tammy came into the bedroom and started to undress. Once she was down to her underwear she asked my help with her bra. She dropped that and slid out of her panties before she turned and gave me a hug and a kiss. I reached up to grab a handful of tit and she melted into my embrace as readily as always but them broke it off and said "Later." Then she put on the oversized T shirt she used for lounging around in and occasionally sleeping in, when we left it on that is.

We moved into the living room where Tina was setting up the tape. "Tammy, would you do the popcorn while I get changed?" she asked and she headed for the bedroom to return in her oversized T shirt. Tammy joined us with a big bowl of popcorn and I found myself quite comfortably on the couch with a sister on each side leaning against me. I once again pondered on how lucky I was, to have these two beautiful women who both apparently were in love with me and treated me like a king. Whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted they never denied me anything. I had gotten used to having them both around all the time and knew it was going to be lonely around here once they went back home, at least until they got there plan in motion and moved in across the hall.

The next two hours drifted by, we watched the movie and ate our popcorn and cuddled on the couch. It was a quite and comfortable evening. The movie finished and we all got up and took our turns in the bathroom, being a gentleman I let the girls go first and took last place in line. When I finished and came out Tina was calling at me to hurry up that the next movie was starting. I remember thinking that they must have decided to watch both films in one sitting so I moved back to my space on the couch and sat down.

The movie had started and I watched about 30 seconds and realized it was not one I had chosen. "They gave me the wrong movie." I exclaimed.

"Really, well the stores closed now so we might as well watch it." Tammy offered.

I settled back and started to watch the movie, feeling a little disgruntled at not getting what I paid for. I had no idea what we were watching but soon realized what it was as I saw a woman on the screen answer her door to find an appliance repairman and in 60 seconds flat she had his dick out and she was sucking him off on the screen. They had given me a porno film!

Now keep in mind that this was in the mid 80's, VCR's were new and the adult film industry was still kept under the counter at the few video stores that there were and even the stores that had adult films under the counter did not admit to it unless you were a regular customer. So I was a little shocked and apprehensive. Would my girls get offended or think it gross. I doubted it as we had all experienced group sex only a few days before and they were not in the least inhibited around me. But still, this was the kind of film you showed at a bachelor party, or at a boy's night out poker game. Not with your girlfriend(s) sitting next to you. I carefully watched Tina and Tammy for reaction. What would they think? How would they react?

What I noticed was that they watched it as they would any other film and I started to relax a little. I glanced over at Tina and saw that her half inch nipples were standing straight out at attention as the blonde on screen deep throated the appliance repair man's dick.

"I thought all the guys in these movies were supposed to be well hung?" Tina asked. "That guy is nothing special, he's not even as big as you."

Talk about a way to inflate a guy's ego! We watched more as they guy laid the woman over the back of the couch and started pounding her then as the paperboy walked through the open door and offered his dick to her mouth as she was fucked from behind. I glanced over at Tammy and saw that she had her hand in her crotch under her T shirt, nothing new there she was about the horniest girl I had ever met. Then at Tina, she was absently rubbing her tit while she watched. I had grown a wicked hardon with all the sex going on, both on the screen and sitting on either side of me. I figured, "what the hell" and reached my hand into my shorts to stroke myself a little. Before I could get to my target, Tina grabbed my hand. "Save it for us later." She said with a smile on her face.

So I sat for a while longer and watched as the blond finished with the appliance guy and the paperboy and her friend came to visit, a redhead with huge tits and before long the blond was sucking the redhead's tits and then her pussy when some guy enters the scene and both women jump him and practically rape him. "I know how that guy feels." I quipped. That brought a giggle from both girls.

By this time Tammy had her T shirt up around her waist and was working her pussy full force and Tina had her own fingers busy. "This is not fair." I complained. Both of you are playing with yourselves and I can't get any relief. They both looked at me and I watched as evil grins spread across their faces. Then to tease me further they took their hands from their pussies and offered their pussy soaked fingers to each other. Not I was starting to get desperate.

Here I sat with my two women on either side of me, watching a porn movie while they openly played with themselves and then licked their juices from each others fingers. My dick was straining to come out of the waistband of my shorts and I was beginning to feel some real pain. Then they made it worse. After they finished cleaning each others fingers off they sat up and pulled their T shirts off and laid down against me. Now I had two naked women leaning against me, watching a porn movie while they openly played with themselves and then licked their juices from each others fingers.

Well now I at least had access to their bodies and could tease them a little while they watched me suffer. I let a hand roam over each of their bodies lingering on their tits and then moving to their pussies to tease them. So now I was brining them to the state they had me in. We watched the movie like this as the blond took on another guy who may have been her husband home for lunch then went shopping and got fucked in the dressing room at a store in the mall. About the time this happened I let my fingers slide into the girl's pussies. Tammy broke first, she had the least self control where sex was involved.

"I can't stand it any more." She said as she pulled the waistband to my shorts down and exposed my cock. Without pause she immediately dropped her mouth down on me and began to suck me off.

Now since I was getting some attention I drove three fingers into Tina and she moaned in appreciation. Both girls were as hot as I was and it took only a minute of finger fucking before Tina's pussy clenched down on me hand as she orgasamed. Tammy was going to town sucking me off but she was being careful to not let me cum and I soon knew why. She came up for air and kissed me, passionately, then leaned over and kissed his sister before she swung her leg over me and straddled my dick. I slid inside her with no effort at all and she began to ride me.

While Tammy rode me, Tina pushed me so I slid off of the couch and was sitting on the floor with my head resting on the couch cushions. Before I knew what was happening she had my head pinned back and had her pussy on my mouth and was grinding into me. I was in heaven getting fucked by one sister while the other rode my face. But unfortunately their teasing had had its effect and I felt my balls tighten and my sperm rush up my prick and shoot into Tammy's womb. I pumped spurt after spurt of baby juice into her womb and it had its effect because as I pumped into her I felt her clamp onto my cock and squeeze it in her own orgasm.

Tammy sat still on my cock allowing it to drain into her fully while I continued to eat her sister. Now that I could concentrate I used my tongue to find her clit and gently flicked back and forth over it as I felt her build to another climax. I flicked her back and forth and suddenly drove it deep into her cunt, pushing as far as I could reach and sucking at the same time. That did it and she started to cum, she leaked juice down onto my face faster than I could suck it up and it ran down my chin, onto my neck and then to my chest. I felt her pussy start to relax and I felt another flood of pussyjuice flow down me then I felt a tongue on my own nipples and chest as Tammy leaned in and began to lick her sisters cum from me.

As her orgasm ended and she came down from her sexual high Tina slid off my face and onto the floor next to me. "We were going to tease you all night and then fuck the hell out of you." Tina said as she rested against my shoulder.

"We still may be able to fuck the hell out of him." Tammy offered. "She shot a huge wad into me and he's still rock hard inside me. See." As she slid off me and exposed my still hard dick.

Tina smiled and asked "My turn?" as she bent over and took me into her mouth cleaning her sisters juices off of me in the process." Tammy sat next to me on the floor and leaned against me as she stroked my arms and chest. "Go for it. I hope he makes you cum again Sis." She sighed.

Tina picked her head up and said "Come on lets take him to the bedroom." As she took my hand and led me to our bed with Tammy holding the other one. Tina laid on the bed and spread her legs in what has been an invitation to men from women since the beginning of time. I responded in the way men always have. I crawled between her legs and sunk my cock into her pussy and began to slowly work it in and out. Tammy laid next to us and kissed her sister then kissed me. "I get him again when you're done." She told Tina.

I began to pump away, quickly losing myself in the sexual ecstasy. As I fucked Tina, Tammy ran her hands over both of us, occasionally stopping to kiss me or her sister or suck her sister's tit into her mouth and chew on the nipple a little. Tina slipped into the world of sexual fulfillment and whispered to us, "Do you know what my dream is?"

"No, tell me what's your dream." I answered as I slid my meat in and out.

"That one day you will fuck me like this and I will end up carrying your child. That would be the most wonderful thing I could imagine"

I was so lost in the moment that all I could do was answer "That would be wonderful. I would like that."

"After you make Tina pregnant, can I have your baby too?" Tammy asked

"Of course you can. It would make me proud to make you both pregnant." I breathed as my balls tightened and the cum rushed up my cock again and splashed into Tina's womb.

"Talk about thinking with the wrong head! What did I just promise? Who cares I just got laid again" All ran through my head as I shot my load into the older of the two sisters. I collapsed on the bed between the girls and lay there enjoying the attention and the tenderness that flowed from both of them. We lay together for a while before Tammy decided she was horny again and began to take me into her mouth. She worked me until I was hard again and then asked me to fuck her with her legs in the air and her back on the bed. I slid between her legs and put them on my shoulders as I kneeled at her pussy and paid homage to it as well as any man could. I fucked her for what seemed like forever before I finally came again and slid into the oblivion of exhausted sleep.

The next morning came bright and sunny. I found myself as had become the norm, between the two sisters, both of them with an arm over me almost as though they did not want me to escape while they slept. I stayed there without moving for a while, enjoying the closeness and warmth. I let my hands slide over their bodies savoring the smoothness of their skin and the tightness that youth gives to the female form. They slowly came awake and each smiled at the touch and attention they were receiving. After a few minutes both were fully awake and purring like a couple of cats getting petted. I asked, "Did you guys decide what you want to do today, since it is our last day together?"

Tammy answered first, which was unusual, normally she deferred to Tina on such decisions. Tammy only took the lead in sex, being less experienced and more adventurous it was natural. "We talked about it last night after you fell asleep. We just want to hang out, stay home and be together."

Tina echoed her, "We don't want to share you today just the three of us here and naked as much as possible." As she finished her statement her hand slid to my dick and wrapped around it. I was already hard from lying here touching them put her touch brought new meaning to my hardness. She felt me stiffen and smiled, then kissed me before sliding her head down and engulfing my manhood fully in her mouth.

She sucked my cock into her throat and I let out a groan. Tammy smiled at me and kissed me with tenderness that only means "I care" before moving up a little and feeding me a tit to suck while Tina gave me a blowjob. I felt my cock slide into Tina's mouth, over her tongue and bottom out against the back of her throat, then her tongue slid up my length again as she withdrew me from her mouth until just the head was left in her wet mouth. She used her tongue and the suction of her mouth to again draw me deep into her throat. I was losing myself in ecstasy again and I wanted more of Tammy then just her tits. I pulled her up on me until she was sitting on my face, her pussy firmly planted on my mouth.

I began to tongue her clit and her hole and she immediately started thrashing around on my face. Since I was so busy eating Tammy I didn't notice that Tina had stopped sucking me off and had crawled on top of me, didn't notice that is until I felt her hot wet pussy slide over my cock. So once again I was on my back with one sister riding my face and the other riding my cock. They had worked this into an art. Tina sat straddling my dick and Tammy on my face. Tina had her arms wrapped around her sister and the two of them worked me for our mutual pleasure. Tammy was the first to cum and she did cum, all over my face she let her juices flow and then as her body began to relax Tina began to stiffen up and her orgasm flooded her body. Feeling her cunt muscles tighten around my dick and the flood of girl cum around my cock sent me over the edge and I shot my load of baby juice deep into her.

"God I love feeling you cum inside me." She whispered as she continued to ride my softening dick.

builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers
12