Tina & Her Sister Ch. 13

Story Info
The girls move in
10.4k words
4.76
106.4k
29
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers

I spent my first day alone in two weeks doing the odds and ends of life, balancing the checkbook, paying bills, but mostly sitting around being lonely. I didn't recognize it as being lonely at the time I just knew I was restless. Tina called me in the afternoon to let me know everything was cool and they expected their parents home in a hour or two and that if either of them got a chance they would call again later. It was good to hear her voice and after she hung up I started to realize how much I missed the girls.

I hung around the rest of the day and all evening waiting for a call from them and began to feel sorry for myself so I started to drink. By 8:00 that evening I was plastered and passed out on the couch, a half empty bottle of bourbon on the coffee table and a glass in my hand. That was how Tina found me the next morning.

She woke me with a shout and a shove. "Get up you lazy drunk. I had this place clean 24 hours ago and you messed it up already. Look at it. It looks like all you did all day was get drunk and make a mess."

I looked around with bleary eyes and through the fog of a hangover and realized she was right. The apartment looked like a pigsty and I probably looked and smelled as bad. I looked at her sheepishly and in my best little boy voice said "I missed you, so I got drunk waiting."

Who say's guys can't get away with anything.

She gave me a smile then tried to hide it, "Go get a shower and brush you teeth, I'm not going to kiss you the way you smell and don't forget to shave. I'll clean up here, again. You better not start this crap as a regular thing."

My answer was the only one possible, "Yes Ma'am" and off to the shower I went. I did feel a little better after getting cleaned up. When I got out of the bathroom I had a towel wrapped around me and I headed for the kitchen for coffee. I could tell she had made it as the aroma drifted throughout the apartment and I desperately wanted a cup. Tina was waiting for me in the kitchen with a cup of her own. She gave me a critical eye up and down then leaned over for a sniff. "Well at least you look and smell better now. This better not get to be a habit with you."

I gave her a hug and said "I just got lonely and missed you. I'll be good and keep the place clean. I really do appreciate how hard the two of you worked to keep the place presentable. I just got to feeling lonely and sorry for myself....:"

"Sorry is right! You were a sorry sight when I got here!" She exclaimed but there was no heat to the words, just underlying amusement. So I leaned in and gave her a kiss. I could tell by the way she returned it that I was forgiven, this time. I kept up the kiss and placed my hand on her tit to gently rub it. I got the desired response a little moan and she pressed against me harder.

"Let's go into the bedroom and I'll try to make up for being a bad boy." I offered.

"Ok, but this deserves at least two orgasms before you're fully forgiven." She answered with a mischievous smile.

I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. "I intended on three." I answered as I began to remove her clothes.

"Three might make me forget all about this mess." She offered as she laid back on my bed. I got between her legs and started to lick her pussy. I ran my tongue over her hairless mound and down through her slit to her clit. I then flicked back and forth over her clit a few times before sliding back up her slit and repeating the process, all the while I had both nipples pinched between my fingers and was rolling them around and pinching them. Back down her slit my tongue went and then I drove it into her hole before I pulled it back out and teased her clit again. On my second dive into her cunt hole I felt her tighten up so I locked my lips onto her clit and sucked it into my mouth. That sent her over the edge and she orgasamed onto my face. I didn't let her relax but continued as I had before, determined to eat her to at least two orgasms before I fucked her today. I soon felt her begin to shudder into her second and it immediately was followed by a third.

"Ok your forgiven." She breathed "now fuck me so I forget."

I moved my cum covered face up to her chest and kissed her nipples before I let my cock slide into her pussy. When it did enter her, she grabbed it with her pussy muscles and pulled me in all the way. Milking me for all she could get as I stroked back and forth inside her. I was in rare form that morning as I brought her to two more orgasms before I let my seed fly in her. I pushed in all the way and held it there as I shot spurt after spurt into her until we both collapsed on the bed to cuddle before we both had to go to work.

"That was wonderful." Tina told me as I lay next to her. "This may work out well. I get you every morning and Tammy can have you in the evening or maybe both of us in the evening. At least until we can get the apartment then we can be together more."

"You mean then you can keep an eye on me to make sure I behave" I offered.

"I'm not worried about that to much. I like the way you apologize." She snickered as she gave me a kiss.

We snuggled together for a little while before we both had to get ready for work. Before leaving I left Tammy a note, letting her know I would be home around 5 and she should make herself at home.

When I did get home from work that evening I found Tammy in the kitchen making dinner for us. Tina was supposed to be done at 6 and would be by shortly afterward, so we could all have dinner together before the girls had to go home. I was a little surprised to find her wearing one of my T shirts, and nothing else, when I walked into the kitchen. "I hope you don't mind I borrowed a T shirt?" she asked "I didn't want to get anything on my uniform and didn't think to bring anything else."

"I don't mind. I'm just surprised you bothered to wear anything at all." I answered

"I wasn't, but then the paperboy came to the door to collect for the paper and I think I gave the poor kid his first boner. So I decided since you weren't here why waste the nudity on the neighbors. By the way I took $5.00 from the envelope in your desk for him."

"I heard you had a good time with Tina this morning. She called a little while ago to see how my first day went and told me how she found you this morning and how well you apologized too."

"So how was your first day?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"It was great. The people are really nice. They even bought me lunch as a welcome present. Oh, and they were asking me all kinds of questions. Mostly about who I was dating and stuff." She answered.

"So what did you tell them."

"The truth. I told them my sister and I were sharing a boyfriend and we were going to move in with you later on, but for now we were just going to get an apartment for the two of us and then move in with you once you got us knocked up."

I sputtered out the soda I had been drinking all over the floor. "You did not tell them that!" I managed to choke out.

"I most certainly did. But they figured I was telling them to mind their own business by being outrageous and acting nonchalant." She giggled

I watched her standing at the stove stirring dinner and noticed how nice her ass wiggled in my T shirt. I could not resist putting my hand on it and feeling the firm flesh underneath the thin material, it felt so firm and smooth that I slid my hand up inside the bottom of the shirt and onto her bare skin. I stood there running my hand over her ass and onto her thighs for a minute when finally she said, "This is done I can turn it down and keep it warm while we wait for Tina. Come on let's sit in the living room." She took my hand and led me to the couch. She pushed me down on the couch and before joining me she pulled the shirt off over her head, then once naked she sat down on my lap and gave me a kiss.

"I should go change my clothes otherwise your going to leak pussy juice all over my good slacks." I told her.

"I don't intend for you to have them on that long." She answered as she began to kiss me and work to undo my belt at the same time. She was as good as her word it took her no time at all to get my clothes off. She had me sitting on the couch as naked as she was and had her head in my lap sucking my dick when she raised her head and looked at me. "I can taste Tina on you and your lucky I can't taste anyone else. You stayed away from the video store like I told you didn't you."

"Of course I did! Why would I want to piss off the two most beautiful women I have ever known just to fuck some slut? I am perfectly happy with the two of you, I don't need anybody else. Besides you two keep me so well fucked I don't think I would have the energy for anybody else."

"Right answer!" She smiled as she dipped her head back down to my cock. She took the head in her mouth and rolled her tongue around it and around applying just enough suction to make me want more. She worked me for what seemed like hours but was probably only a half hour or so. Finally she let me roll her over and I got her into a kneeling position on the couch and I let my meat sink into her from behind. I started to pump away. I had built up a good load from the work she had done on me and she had brought me so close so many times without letting me cum that now I almost couldn't cum. That was how Tina found us when she arrived, we were on the couch fucking away doggie style and she walked in the door.

"Well I can't say I am surprised to find you like this." She quipped. I was still pounding away and felt myself close to cumming but knew I would have to keep going to get there.

Tammy was nearly to her second orgasm and was having trouble speaking but she managed to get out "I'm gonna cum! Let me eat you while he fucks me."

Tina needed no further invitation she stepped out of her clothes and positioned herself on the arm of the couch with her pussy in her sister's face. She grabbed Tammy's head and shoved it into her cunt and held her there while I pounded her from behind. I felt Tammy's pussy muscles contract around my cock as she let go with her second orgasm and as usual she let out a tremendous amount of juice on my cock. The sensation of her hot juices flowing over my cock and balls and her muscles milking my cock pushed me over the edge and I shot my sperm deep into her as I held her tight against me. She was frantically eating Tina as we both came and her expert little tongue brought her sister off right after us. The three of us collapsed on the couch and laid there recovering.

Tammy was the first to move. "That was nice, thanks." She said as she kissed us both and got up to go into the kitchen and check on dinner. "Everybody eats dinner as they are now. It's ready." She called from the kitchen. So the three of us sat down for a nudist dinner. It takes a bit of getting used to but it can be fun, especially when Tammy intentionally drips things on her tits and asks us to lick them off. She really is quite a slut in private.

We finished dinner and cleaned up then spent some time sitting together and touching and fondling before the girls had to get dressed and head home.

The rest of the week was pretty much the same. Tina in the morning and Tammy in the afternoon or evening then both for a little bit then they went home. We were getting into a steady rhythm and it was beginning to get comfortable. That is until Saturday night.

Saturday started like any other day except I did not see Tina in the morning. Tammy was off so she did not have to get her to work early. Tina and I both were working a similar shift getting off around 4 PM. Tina had dropped Tammy off at my place, and while Tina and I were at work and she occupied herself by cleaning my apartment and doing the laundry for me. Once we all got home I took them out for an early dinner and we returned to my place for a little love and cuddle. They left to go home around 8PM. I turned in around 11 and was fast asleep when I heard a commotion in the apartment and what sounded like crying.

It took me a minute to realize it wasn't the neighbors and I wasn't dreaming. Then I realized I was hearing Tina's voice. I got up and headed into the apartment to see what was going on. I knew it had to be nothing good at 2AM. What I found was Tammy sitting on the couch crying and Tina with her trying to comfort her. I stood there for a minute taking it all in before I asked "What's going on?"

Once she heard my voice Tammy sprang off the couch and into my arms and cried even harder. Tina sat there with a pained look on her face. "I'm sorry we woke you I just didn't know where else to go in the middle of the night." She seemed on the verge of tears herself so I moved over to the couch and sat Tammy down and then sat down between them. I put an arm around each of them and said. "It's alright, just tell me what's going on."

Tammy's tears slowed down and she was able to get out "I'll tell it just give me a minute." Tina got up to get her a tissue. When she returned Tammy wiped her tears away and started the explanation.

"I was getting out of the shower, getting ready for bed when Mom came in with towels. I just hung up my towel and was naked, I hadn't started to get dressed yet and she just barged into the bathroom. She saw that I was shaved. That my pussy was shaved and she started hollering at me that only harlots and whores did such things. I tried to get dressed but she just dragged me downstairs naked hollering at me about being evil. She made me show Daddy. He threw a blanket on me and made me sit on the couch and he started quoting scripture. At first I figured I'd take the hollering and preaching, beg for forgiveness, say a few prayers with them and then go to bed. Just like always. But my mother went up and started going through my room while Daddy was preaching at me. She found the pictures."

"What pictures?" I asked.

"The pictures Sue took for us at the shore." Tina interjected

"Oh shit, all of them?"

"Yeah, all of them. Tammy had them hidden in a box under her bed. If I had known she was keeping them there I would have moved them because Mom knew about that hiding place for years now."

Tammy continued. "Well Mom brought the pictures down and showed Dad and then they thought that Tina had got me into prostitution, that you paid us and stuff. They were ready to blame everything on her but they figured I could still be saved so they call Rev. Johnson. They had him come over to save me."

Tina cut in, "That's when I woke up I heard the front door and started listening. They called that pervert to come over and save her from me. So I grabbed my bag and threw some clothes in it and then snuck over to Tammy's room and got some of her clothes and stuff. There is no way I was going to let that scumbag have my sister."

She must have read the question on my face. "Rev. Johnson is the pastor at the church and he tried to molest me when I was about 10. He asked Dad if I could stay and help him at the church office after bible study. I didn't want to but Daddy told me I had to contribute to the church. So the pervert tried to get into my pants. I was too young to realize what he was doing but old enough to know that I didn't want him touching me. Finally he stopped and took me home and told Daddy how I wouldn't help and was obstinate. After he left I tried to tell Mom and Dad what he had done but they thought I was lying and gave me a spanking."

"I never knew about that?" Tammy cut in.

"No, I never told you. But I did tell Uncle Frank. My dad's brother. I don't know exactly what he did but Rev Johnson was in the hospital for 2 months and Uncle Frank went to jail for a little while. No body ever talked about it at least not to me but before he went away Uncle Frank got me aside and told me he scared Rev Johnson and he was going to have to go away fro a little while but if the Reverend ever tried to touch me again to let him know and he would "finish the job". I didn't know what he meant at first but I figured it out later."

"No wonder Mom won't let Uncle Frank come to the house anymore and we never see him." Tammy said.

"That's right and before you started bible school I went to Rev Johnson and told him if he even thought about touching you I'd tell Uncle Frank. The little worm pissed himself when I said that. So that alone was my revenge." Tina finished

"Well apparently it worked at least until tonight because he never did anything like that to me, until tonight. After he got there he told Mom and Dad to go to their room and pray for me, that he was going to get the devil out of me. He told them I would probably scream and everything but they should just pray and not come down or the devil might get them. Then he stood there looking at the pictures then at me. After a while he pulled the blanket off of me and dropped his pants. He said he was going to give me what harlots always want and he would chase the devil out of me cause the devil can't stand to be where a Christian man's seed is. That's when I started screaming." Tammy finished

Now Tina cut in, "and that's when I came down the steps. I saw that bastard with his pants down trying to pull Tammy's legs apart and I just kicked him between the legs. God that felt good. He just doubled up and went down on the floor. I told Tammy to get some clothes on quick and come back down, we were leaving. Then when she was upstairs I leaned down and told the son of a bitch I was going to tell Uncle Frank what he tried to do and he was going to come and "finish the job' he started 10 years ago. Then I started to laugh because I saw his dick. It couldn't be more than three inches long and as thick as a pencil. That's why I was laughing when you came down."

"Now that you mention it when he first dropped his pants I remember thinking is that all he has, where is the rest of it." Tammy giggled.

"Well when Tammy came down, I picked up the pictures and we left, but not before I kicked him in the nuts again. Then I didn't know where else to go, I didn't even think about it I just came here." Tina finished her story.

"Well I'm glad you did. I told you before you could move in. Now since the cat's out of the bag you both may as well just stay with me." I offered.

That got me a hug and a kiss from both sisters. As well as an "I love you". Then Tammy chimed in. "What about the rest of our clothes and stuff. My uniforms for work and everything."

"I'll sneak back and get them when they go to church tomorrow. You know they won't miss services after what went on. That will give me about two hours to get everything together and get out of there." Tina soothed.

"I'll go with you." I offered.

Tina was emphatic. "No. You both stay here. First if they come home they may call the police if you're there "as a burglar". If Tammy is with me they will try to keep her there. If it's just me they'll be glad to be rid of me because they think I corrupted Tammy. The worst that will happen is I won't get a chance to get everything we need."

I had to admit that what she said made sense. I finally talked her into letting Tammy and I stand guard at the diner across from the church so we could at least call the house to let her know to get the hell out. We only had a few hours left to get some sleep before we would have to get the girls stuff so I insisted we all go to bed and at least rest. Both sisters reluctantly agreed and we stripped down and I once again found myself between two naked sisters. Despite her show of bravado Tina was more upset than she let on. I held them both close and stroked their bodies in what had become a familiar way until they fell asleep.

Our clothing raid went off the next day without a hitch. It only took Tina about 20 minutes to get everything thrown into the car. Literally thrown into the car. It took us about 2 hours to unload it and sort it out. Two things became immediately apparent to me. First I was going to have to go out and buy a large dresser for them to use and second we would have to find a bigger apartment. While my apartment had huge closets and even with all the stuff the girls had we still had room for clothes. It was all the other junk that women accumulate that took up room. We nearly filled the spare room with their junk which left me very little room in what had been my office. But for now we would deal with it.

builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers