Tina & Her Sister Ch. 14

Story Info
Stacey comes for a visit and brings a surprise.
7.1k words
4.75
90.5k
28
6

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers

The next few days went by in a blur. I got my friend to send the porn samples and set up a time with my friend, the state vice cop, to visit Rev. Johnson. We decided on Saturday. It fit his schedule, also we knew the worm would be in his office in the afternoon working on his sermon, and it would break in the Sunday paper. I got some hesitation from the reporter, he claimed his editor was giving him a problem. So I talked to the editor and simply told him if he wasn't interested I could offer my yet undisclosed scoop to the rival paper in the area. In the end he figured an hour of the reporter's time was a small gamble against being scooped by the competition and agreed, reluctantly, to let the guy have a photographer and an hours time to cover a story of which he had no idea of the subject.

The whole thing went off without a hitch. Tina went into the church and lured him into the main area to talk. Frank and I snuck in through the back door, planted the goodies and back out. Tammy waited biting her nails in the diner across the street. When we finished we signaled her by the detective walking in. Tina told him she would think some more and left. The four of us sat in the diner and watched, about a half hour later State Police patrol cars pull up, out comes Rev Johnson in cuffs. The reporter gets his pictures and an interview with the arresting officer, including a look at the evidence that was found and some pictures of it. He was so excited when he left to write the story I think he must have cum in his pants.

There were banner headlines the next morning "LOCAL CHURCH LEADER ARRESTED IN CHILD PORN RING." Complete with pictures of him and the evidence. The girls were gleeful and I was their hero. Frank called to congratulate me and the State Police detective called to let me know that they had hauled out 12 boxes of evidence, which included the stuff they found in the locked room in the basement and his home.

Now I was floored. Apparently there was no need to plant evidence the guy had is own stash. Over the next few weeks women began to step forward, one at a time and slowly at first to testify how the worm had molested them as children. The witnesses began getting younger and younger until a 14 year old girl came out and filed a formal complaint detailing 5 years of sexual service to the worm as a way to "save her soul from the devil". Now I am pretty liberated when it comes to sex but two things I have no tolerance for is abusing children and rape, so I began to feel proud and satisfied in the part I played in bringing the pig down. The girls were happy and after the first two weeks stopped paying attention to the news. As far as they were concerned it was done and justice was served.

I thought my biggest hope would be realized when Frank called one evening. The girl's father had called him. He was trying to reach the girls and wanted to talk to them. He wanted to know if Frank had heard from them. Frank gave him an earful and ended up telling him that he could reach the girls anytime but didn't know if they wanted to talk to him after he tried to turn them over to the child molester. But he would pass a message on to the girls for him.

I really had hoped the girls would be able to find a way to at least talk to their parents. Having lost mine and having only a sister that I was estranged from made me aware how important family can be. The girls called home, they didn't want to but I urged them to. Well their parents were sorry they didn't believe Tina and they wanted them to come home, but they insisted that they renounce their sinful ways and cut all ties with their sinful friends, etcetera, etcetera. Tina was gracious, thanked them for the offer but told them no, she was happy living with her boyfriend and was going to stay and build a life wherever it led to. Tammy just plain told them she was staying wherever Tina was. Both told them they wanted to be able to visit and talk. But the parents were adamant that if they were going to continue with Satan they were not welcome. It was sad really, to see these people cut off ties with their children because of a difference of opinion in religion.

After that things settled down and the three of us settled into a routine. We all shared my bed which was cozy until someone got restless. We shared sex and love and housework and chores. The two sisters insisted on doing most of the domestic stuff cleaning and laundry and the cooking. They did allow me to cook certain dishes which they decided I was better at then they were. One thing which really surprised me was that about two weeks after they moved in they came home one day and handed me a deposit slip from the bank. I looked at it and realized it was one of the preprinted ones I kept in my desk. The receipt showed a deposit made for two separate amounts. I looked at the girls, who were standing proudly in front of me, with a puzzled look on my face.

Tina finally spoke up "We decided that it wasn't fair for you to pay all the bills and buy all the food so we are going to deposit our checks into your account. Then if you can give us a small allowance for lunch money and clothes and stuff we'll be happy."

Tammy joined in "If we are going to be a family of three then we should act like it and put everything together. We know you will take care of us and be good to us and we don't want to take advantage of you. After all you are the Master." She added with a smile.

I was stunned. Every previous woman I had lived with had done nothing but give me trouble about money. They always expected me to pay all the bills and give them an allowance and they would keep their own checks besides. Now I had two who were just giving me everything and trusting me to take care of it.

Here the suspicious part of my mind kicked in, "What kind of allowance, 110% of what they contribute" I though to myself. But I bit my tongue and asked, "How much allowance do you think you'll need?"

They looked at each other and Tammy answered. "Do you think $20 a week is too much?"

I was shocked again. "I think if you're going to be buying clothes and lunch and spending money you will need more like $100." I answered.

Now they were shocked. That's when I found out that when they were living at home their parents demanded all of their earnings and gave them each $10 a week. They thought I was the most generous person in the world and they showed it by springing on me and smothering me with kisses and hugs. After a couple of minutes of excited fawning on me they dragged me back to the bedroom to show they're appreciation in more tangible ways.

By the time we reached the bedroom both girls had nearly all of their clothing off and they wasted no time in stripping me naked. Tina pushed me down on the bed so I was laying on my back and jumped on top of me. She began running her tongue over my lips and darting it into my mouth while she rubbed her pussy on my crotch. I was excited and ready to get fucked but she wanted to tease me a bit first. She turned around putting us into a 69 as she straddled my face. I stuck my tongue into her pussy and began to lick while she went to work on my cock with her mouth. I briefly wondered where Tammy was but discounted it figuring she was watching from somewhere I could not see her and probably playing with herself. I was enjoying the 69 with Tina and was losing myself in her young sweet pussy. As the pussy juice flowed out from her and down onto my face I suddenly heard Tammy say "I'm ready." With that Tina rolled off of me and I saw Tammy standing at the foot of the bed. She was wearing her leash and collar and a smile, but she was holding things which I didn't recognize.

I sat up to get a closer look and realized she was holding a collection of chains and handcuffs. I nearly panicked thinking they were going to tie me up, which is something I would not be comfortable with. I rolled off the bed to get away but instead of approaching me she crawled onto the bed and dropped her burden on it as she laid down.

Tina looked at me and asked. "How do you want to tie her up?" she had an evil grin on her face. I realized that they had not planned on restraining me but on chaining down Tammy. I looked at the collection of restraints on the bed and asked "Where did you get this stuff?"

"We called your friend and told him we wanted to give you a present, all tied up and he sent these up for us as a gift, sort of a house warming present." Tammy said. "Is that Ok?"

"Yeah it's Ok. I'm just surprised. I didn't know you guys knew about this stuff that's all." I answered.

"Well we didn't but it was his suggestion he said he thought you would like it and he sent some magazines and a video tape to help give us some ideas. It looked like fun and Tammy wanted to be the victim and I have to admit that it was fun spanking her that time so I thought I might like it too." Tina offered.

I looked at the two of them for a few seconds, "Ok Tammy get up on your knees. Tina cuff her hands behind her back then use the leg irons on her feet." I picked up a collection of leather straps and rivets and looked at it. The girls had it all tangled up so I untangled it and tossed it to Tina. "Here put that on it's for you, the Mistress."

She stared at it and said "We were trying to figure out what it was. But how do I put it on?"

I smiled and took it from her and helped her into the harness. When I had it on her the effect was, exciting. There was a wide belt that went around the waist and two smaller straps that each started out in the front connected to the belt then went down to her crotch where they joined then out the back and up the side of each ass cheek. The effect was to frame her pussy with black leather and push her ass cheeks together and hold them there. There was also a small snap in the crotch onto which an attachment could be snapped, but more on that later. Also starting at the belt another strap came up from the center to a point between her tits where it joined the crisscrossed straps that framed her tits and made them stand out even more than they did naturally. Once I had everything snapped and buckled I stepped back. Tammy was kneeling on the bed all chained up and as I stepped away from Tina, she drew a loud breath, "Wow, sis you look hot!"

Tina was looking a little apprehensive before her sister's comment now she beamed. I opened the closet door so she could see herself in the full length mirror and she just stared at herself turning slightly each way then turning around to see her ass. She did look hot! I was tempted to lay her down and fuck her right then and there. Instead Tammy interrupted "Tina, show him the rest of the stuff maybe he knows what it's for." Tina scurried out of the room and came back with a box.

I looked in and found that the girls had only brought a small portion of what we had. I started sorting thought it and pulled out a riding crop, which promptly went across Tina's ass. Then I handed it to her and told her to try it on her sister. She stepped over and gave Tammy two good whacks on the ass. Tammy yelped then smiled, "Thank you mistress." I glanced up at her and noticed that her nipples were standing at attention and there was moisture visibly glistening on her snatch. She was horny just sitting there chained up and watching her sister in the outfit.

That was when I came across something I had been keeping my eye out for. It was in the bottom of the box with a few other small items. It looked like a small rubber ball cut in half with a metal stud affixed to the flat part. I called Tina over and loosened her belt then reached in between her legs and snapped my find into place. I then pulled up her harness and re-buckled the belt. She stood there looking at me wide eyed. "That feels weird." She said. What she was experiencing was the rounded half of the rubber ball slipping partially into her pussy. Sliding between her lips and just holding her pussy open.

"Move around a little." I told her. She took a small step then leaned from side to side and front to back. A huge smile crossed her face. "Can I wear this thing all day, under my clothes at work. I would cum about one every half hour. The way that thing rubs against my clit, it's.... scrumptious."

I just laughed in response. Tammy started in "I want to try it!"

"Shut up slave!" Tina ordered and gave her sister a light crack across her tits with the riding crop. Tammy gasped as the pain shot through her, but she answered correctly "Yes Mistress."

I finished sorting through the box and found the girls had quite a collection of bondage accessories. I even found a piece for me. A wide leather belt with a leather codpiece with a slit in it to allow easy access. I slipped it on and picked up a small wooden handle which had an array of leather straps attached to it. A handy size cat-o-nine tails.

I walked over to the bed and Tammy. "Now bitch, you will pleasure us or be beaten." I ordered.

Tammy smiled back at me and said "I would rather die than be the object of your pervert pleasure." She fell immediately into the game I noted.

I answered her with my whip across her ass. Hard enough for a sting put not painful. "Lick your sister's snatch." I ordered.

"Never."

I used the whip a little harder this time. That brought a yelp and she leaned forward. "Please Mistress may I eat you." Tammy asked.

Tina walked over and stood in front of her with her legs spread about two feet apart and pushed her snatch into her sister's face. Tammy started to lick at what she could reach. Tina gave her a crack with the riding crop across the ass, "Pleasure me well bitch."

Now Tammy was on her knees on the bed, bent over so that she could reach her sister's snatch, actually just her slit and mound. But this put her ass sticking up into the air. Tina was occasionally brining the riding crop down on Tammy's ass as Tammy licked her crotch. I walked around behind Tina and gave her a fairly hard swat with my whip. "Don't damage her, cunt. She's no use to us beaten up. No one will pay for a damaged sex slave."

"Yes Master." Tina answered as her sister continued to eat her.

"Does she have you hot enough girl? Are you ready for me to fuck you while the slave watches? I demanded

"Yes Master. I am hot enough. I'm ready to cum now."

"Good. Sit back bitch and watch me fuck your sister." I ordered

Tammy sat back on her heels and watched as I undid Tina's belt and unsnapped her straps freeing up her pussy for my use. She sat back on the bed and laid down with her legs hanging over the edge. I pulled my cock out of the codpiece and slid the head up and down Tina's slit. She was wet and ready from the licking her sister had given her and the rubber ball that had been holding her open. I let myself slide in and felt that feeling of heaven as her pussy enveloped my cock. It only took three strokes when I felt her clamp down on my meat and gush her juices over me. She had been right she was close to cumming. I was worked up but did not want to lose my load yet so I pulled out and order Tammy to suck me clean. She dove onto my cock and sucked and licked like it was all she'd ever get. After a minute or two I swatted her with the whip. "Enough, now clean your sister."

Tammy worked her way down off the bed and between her sister's legs. No easy feat with her hands cuffed behind her and her feet in leg irons. Somehow she managed it and went to work in earnest on her sister's cunt. I watched for a couple of minutes while she ate Tina. All the while I was running my hand over her. Finally I reached down and put my hand on her pussy. I had barely touched her, I had not even slipped my finger inside her yet but she came in my hand. With an earth shattering orgasm she just plain gushed juice out onto my hand and the floor. She left a puddle on the floor, not a tiny one either. "Tammy, it appears your enjoying yourself."

She pulled her face out of her sister's pussy and answered "God yes, that may have been the best orgasm I ever had."

That just goes to show you that 90% of sex is in the mind.

I made her stand up and bend over to continue eating her sister, who by now was whimpering for more. Then as she was standing bent over I slipped my cock into her pussy and began to fuck her in earnest. I had had enough of waiting and I wanted to blow my load into a pussy. While I was pounding away on Tammy, each thrust was pushing her face harder into her sister's pussy and that was enough to bring Tina off again. As Tina came on her sister's face she clamped her legs around her head and watching the sight from the vantage point I had It just sent me over and I shot my full load of sperm deep into Tammy, which brought her off and she came again gushing girl cum out over my cock and balls and running down my legs. My release was so violent and the orgasm so intense that I lost my balance and fell on top of both sisters. We laid there catching out breath. Me with my dick buried into Tammy and Tammy had been pushed up so her head was on her sister's tits.

"Did everybody have a good time?" I asked

"Can we do it again? This time I'll switch places with Tammy." Tina asked

"Yeah, I want to try that harness on." Tammy exclaimed.

"Why don't we have dinner and rest first. It may be a while before I can get it up again after that." I suggested

Tammy wiggled her ass a little. "You still feel pretty hard inside me." She commented.

She was right I still was hard. But I was also hungry and just wanted to relax a little before another go round with these two vixens. "I'll tell you what. There are two harnesses there. You can each wear one while we eat and relax for a little while. Then if you both behave I will play with you again later."

They both eagerly accepted the idea and we got up and reset Tina's harness and then got Tammy into hers. They were stunning, standing side by side in their matching black leather harnesses against their fair skin, I was tempted to fuck them both again right there. That is the problem with having two beautiful women, I only have one dick!

The girls made dinner while I watched the news and they played "the game" the whole time. Keeping my drink filled, making sure I was comfortable offering me blowjobs etc. We were just about ready to sit down to eat when the doorbell rang. I was puzzled as we seldom got company. Then I had a frightening thought. Maybe it was the girls Uncle Frank. Having him show up with the girls in leather harnesses might not be good for my health so I shooed them back to the bedroom just in case.

After they were safely out of sight I opened the door. It was not Frank but I was surprised. It was Stacy, one of the girls we had met at the shore. I was thrilled to see her and invited her in and closed the door, I folded her into a hug which she returned by squeezing my ass. I laughed and called the girls out. "Hey look who's here! Come on out."

I thought Stacey's eyes would pop out when she saw what the girls were wearing. They ran up and hugged her obviously glad to see her.

"Uh, did I interrupt something? Something personal?" Stacey asked once the girls calmed down a little.

I laughed, "No we were just playing a game. Right girls."

"Yeah, its so much fun and we get sooo horny playing." Tina answered.

I laughed again at the look on her face. "Here I'll demonstrate." I offered, "Slaves, greet our guest properly!"

Both girls dropped to their knees and bowed their heads. "Good evening, Stacey!" They chimed together

"That's Mistress Stacey, sluts." I ordered.

"Good Evening Mistress Stacey, How may we serve you?" Tina answered.

Stacey laughed. "You guys are a trip to be around. Always something different."

"We were just about to have dinner, you'll stay and join us, I hope." I offered

"Oh, no I couldn't impose. I was just up here for a seminar and figured I'd stop by and say hello before I head back home. I need to be back tomorrow morning for part two." She answered.

builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers
12