Tina & Her Sister Ch. 15

Story Info
Are there wedding bells to be had for five?
9.2k words
4.79
85.3k
28
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers

I woke nestled between the three women I had made pregnant. Still elated at the prospect of having all three of them pregnant. I was as happy as I could ever remember being. I slipped out of bed as quietly as possible and off to the bathroom for morning requirements before I made coffee. I took care of everything and got the coffee made then sat at the kitchen table and started to think. If I was going to be bringing these children into the world and share responsibility for them I needed to make some changes.

I am old fashioned enough to believe that if a women is carrying my child she should be my wife and while the girls seemed to have accepted some sort of informal marriage arrangement I still wanted more. But the problem was how do I marry three women and not end up in jail. Also would all three agree to marry me. I was fairly sure that Tina and Tammy would readily agree but Stacey had been fairly clear that she expected nothing from me but would accept my acting like a father to our child. I really needed to think this through and talk to each of them so we could get a plan together. I also knew that my apartment would soon become too cramped for even the two girls and I with two babies so I would have to look for larger accommodations. I had been toying with the idea of buying a house for some time but just hadn't bothered before. Now it seemed a logical move.

I was lost in my thoughts when I was startled by hands on my shoulders and arms going around my neck as Stacey hugged me from behind. She kissed my cheek and got her own cup of coffee, then sat down across from me.

"Thinking about everything?" She asked.

I nodded and told her about my thoughts on the housing situation. She reminded me that while she planned on visiting and it would be nice if there were room for her and the baby it was not required as she would not be living with us. That opened up the floor for my question of exactly what limits she was going to set on my fatherhood.

She seemed to have thought it through pretty completely. "First I'm glad you are happy about it and want to be a father rather than a sperm donor. Actually it was more than I hoped for. I don't expect you to pay for anything. I have a good job and good benefits. What I would like is just to be able to have you be a father, to love the child and play with him or her and be there as they grow up just be available and love them."

I considered for a minute then answered. "I'm not entirely happy with not contributing financially especially since you will be doing all the work day in and day out. But, for now I will accept that. We can argue about it some other day, under the condition that if your situation changes you will allow me to help when needed. Second, what happens if you find somebody and decide to get married?"

She smiled at me. "Ok if I lose my job or anything I will let you help. As far as getting married. It may happen, I doubt it. I have been dating for a while and to be honest and not to swell your head but you are the best I found and if I worked closer, you'd have all three of us in your bed every night. But if I do meet someone as good as you, you are still my baby's father and that won't change. With your permission I will name you as the father on the birth certificate."

"I would be pleased and honored to be named as your child's father." I answered. "Now for the next problem. I want to marry all three of you. I want the mothers of my children to be my wives."

She laughed at that. "Explain that to the judge."

"Yeah that's a separate part of the problem. But will you marry me, if I can figure out a way?" I asked.

She gave me one of those smiles women use when they know you are on a male thing and they love you for it and said. "Yes, if you can figure out a way and if it includes all of us. I will marry you. As long as I can still be the person I am and not just your wife."

"Thank you." I told her, really meaning it.

"Thank you for loving me enough to ask. Now I have to get a shower to get to my seminar. Care to wash my back?"

That is an invitation I will never turn down and we got into the shower. I washed her back and her front too and loved every minute of it. Then I dried her off and kissed her goodbye as she left. Now I had to get the other two up and ready for work. As well as myself.

I spent the rest of the day thinking about this marriage thing and with a little checking I figured out a way to take care of Tina and Tammy. I would propose tonight and we could even include Stacey. The only two problems I could foresee was what to do with Amy and the last, my sister.

I needed to talk to Stacey about Amy. If she was jealous about Stacey getting pregnant than how would she feel about Tina and Tammy also expecting and marrying me. I like her almost as much as Stacey and did not want to hurt her or cause problems between Her and Stacey.

My sister was a whole different problem. We had spoken very little since my parents died. Mostly it was her telling me what an asshole I am. It saddened me to think about it but she was all the family I had left and I should at least let her know I was getting married if not invite her. After all she had invited me to her first wedding, even though she essentially snubbed me when I was there, seating me in the back of the hall with some of her husbands asshole friends. I was gracious and did not complain but did leave as soon as it was socially acceptable. This was a situation I was going to have to explain to the girls. They knew I had a sister but the times they asked about her I just blew them off. So they got the message that I did not want to discuss her and stopped asking.

I took off work early and went home, but not before stopping to dip into my savings and buy my surprise. Tammy was there as she had finished her shift and Tina would be home in an hour or so. We expected Stacey for dinner around the same time. Tammy and I started making dinner. She was a little more animated than usual and dragged me back to the bedroom for a quickie before the other two got home.

The connection we shared the previous night was still there and it was some of the most incredible sex I had ever had but it was still a quickie. She pulled me back to the bedroom and stripped my clothes off almost before I could help. Then once I was standing in front of her naked she dropped to her knees and took my hard cock into her mouth and immediately swallowed me. I could feel her threoat musceles working on my cockhead as she kept trying toswallow the whole thing and pull me into her. I was experiencing a little bit of heavan and did not notice that while she had me in her mouth she had undone the buttons on her uniform and dropped it and taken her bra off. That left her in just her panties. Once she had her clothes off she released me from her oral hold just before I would have shot my load down her throat and stood up. I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately and let my tongue wander about in her mouth as my hands wandered over her body. I put a hand on each tit and played with her nipples which were already hard and standing straight up. I ran my fingers lightly around the areolas and flicked the nipple back and forth until she moaned. We slowly fell to the bed together and she took my manhood in her had and pulled me to meet her sex. While I had been getting little warm tingles wherever our bodies met, what I felt as I entered her was a flood of warmth over my entire body starting with my prick and radiating outward. I pumped into her as hard and as fast as I could savoring the feeling aof her warm wetness surrounding my cock and gripping me. She came, gushing girl cum over my cock as I shot my sperm into her. She hugged me close and I felt her love flowing into me and we were both content.

We returned to the kitchen and finished getting everything ready with some ass slapping and pinching going back and forth. I reminded her that I wanted her to make an appointment with the doctor. I wanted her and the baby both healthy.

Tina and Stacey walked in together and we all sat down for dinner. I had a habit of serving wine with dinner and the girls had gotten used to it. I did not serve wine tonight and Tina and Tammy both commented about it missing. Tina stood to get ti from the kitchen and I stopped her. "No more wine till after the babies are born. I want my children happy and healthy like my women." I got no arguments but a little bit of dissent was evident on their faces, until I reminded them I loved them. Then the frowns turned to smiles.

We finished dinner and cleaned up and I asked all of them to join me at the table for a "family discussion". Tina and Tammy were a little apprehensive and Stacey was curious but pretty much knew what I wanted to talk about.

I started the discussion with housing, pointing out that the apartment was going to be too small and suggesting that we look for a house that would be big enough for everyone. They all agreed that it would be a good idea and we talked for a bit about what type of place we needed and where we wanted to live.

That done, I asked all three girls to stand next to each other. They looked at me funny but did as I asked. I walked over to them and stood in front of them, then I dropped to one knee and said "I would be honored if you would accept me as your husband. Will you all marry me." They stared at me in disbelief, not because of what I said but of what I held in my hand. My surprise. I was holding three diamond engagement rings. It took a few seconds for it to sink in that I was serious and their reactions ranged from shock to giddy delight. Tammy started jumping up and down and squealing in happiness. Tina started to cry in happiness and Stacey stood there with her mouth open in shock.

I reached out and took Tina's left hand and slipped one of the rings onto the ring finger. Tammy stopped jumping around long enough for me to do the same to her. Then I turned to Stacey. She just stared at me and finally said "Did you figure out a way?"

"Yes and no." I answered. "I figured a way to do it with reduced risk and from our discussion this morning I want you to understand that this proposal applies to any form you want. Whether it is a full marriage or just a spiritual union between all of us."

"In that case. I accept." She answered as tears welled up in her eyes. I took her hand and slipped the ring on her finger. Then as I stood all there women threw their arms around me and I felt like the luckiest man alive. Once they were finished crying and hugging me and each other I laid out my plan.

I had figured out a way to marry all three women and stay out of jail, at least as long as none of them filed a complaint with the authorities, but I would take that chance.

We were living in Maryland, near where it met West Virginia and Virginia. In about 10 minutes I could drive to either state and in a half hour to Pennsylvania. I would apply for a license in Maryland with one of the girls then on the same day in West Virginia with another and depending on what Stacey wanted to do in Virginia with the third if need be. Since none of the states shared info on marriages, births and deaths until somebody asked, we would be relatively safe. Besides that I intended to draw up a contract of civil union for all of us to sign and agree to, just because I knew how vindictive people can get and regret it later. Once I explained the plan to the girls they took over.

The three of them decided that I would marry Tina in Maryland first, then Tammy in West Virginia. They were surprisingly logical about the whole thing. Tina had no health insurance at her job and if we married she would be covered under mine. Tammy had excellent coverage at the hospital and did not need it at this point and neither did Stacey. Stacey choose to not marry in a legal manner but to join our civil union in a spiritual manner. So together we decided to have a separate ceremony among just us and whatever friends we choose to invite where we would all join into our union. It sounded sort of like the old Hippy days of the 60's but it made sense to us and fit our needs. I did not want to leave Amy out and had decided to make the same proposal to her. I had another ring in my pocket and when I mentioned it to Stacey she agreed it would be a good way to handle it. We would invite her to come up for the weekend without telling her what was happening. Stacey would stay for the weekend also, so when her seminar was finished on Friday she would just not go home. Amy could take the bus from Baltimore and then return on Sunday with Stacey.

Stacey called Amy and told her she was staying the weekend and asked Amy to join us. Amy was thrilled at the suggestion and promised to be on the first bus after class on Friday. The only problems left were what to do with our families. I insisted that we at least try to talk to the girl's parents, but what were we going to tell them. We decided to tell them that Tina and I were getting married and start off with that and see how it went.

It did not go well. She called and her mother answered.

The first words out of her mothers mouth were "Did you decide to repent?" Tina stayed calm and said no she had called to tell them that she was going to get married and wanted them to be part of it. Her mother asked if it was going to be in their church and Tina told her no it would be a civil ceremony. Her mother then told her she was still flirting with Satan and she nor her father would be part of it. Then Tina told her she was pregnant. I think she told her that just to aggravate her further. That was when the women started screaming about harlots and whores so loudly I could hear her. I took the phone from Tina and told the mother who I was and that if she could not act in a civil manner there was no point in continuing the conversation and hung up when she started screaming at me about being a defiler of virgins (at least she got that right) and a spawn of Satan.

The next call I insisted the girls make was to Uncle Frank, because it seemed as though he was all the family they were going to have. Tina stated that call also. She told him that I had proposed and she accepted and yes, she had called her mother. Then she handed the phone to Tammy. Yes Tammy was happy for her sister. Yes she loved me also, then a pause. Yes I had proposed to her also and yes she accepted. Then she handed the phone to me.

Frank; "So you're going to marry both of them"

Me; "Yes sir."

Frank; "You going to take care of both of them, and love them both?"

Me; "Yes sir"

Frank; "You know what happens if you hurt one of them?"

Me; "Yes sir. You will hunt me down and kill me, painfully."

Frank; "Smart boy. Ok good luck. What can I do to help?"

Me; "Well, it is up to the girls but I think they would like if you could give them away at the ceremonies. I also would be honored if you would stand for me."

Frank; "God you are smooth. Make me go from grudging acceptance to active participant and pleased to be included. All in one sentence."

Me; "I take that is a yes"

Frank; "Yes, it is and thank you for including me. Now let me talk to my nieces again."

He spoke to each of the girls again for a few minutes each and they each hung up happy. At least they would have some family supporting them. Now I was going to have to deal with my sister.

We had never gotten along. Well that's not entirely true. We had gotten along fine until she turned into a bratty teenager. After I left for college my parents seemed to devote all their attention to spoiling her. Then they were killed right after I graduated. Their will was very explicit. Until she graduated from college I was to be the administrator of a trust fund for her that would deal with her half of the estate. She was pissed. She wanted the money to spend as she saw fit and that was that. So I did what I had to do. I saw to it that her tuition was paid for and she got a small allowance then about 6 months before she graduated I took what was left, which was sizeable and locked it into long term investments. Partly I did it out of revenge for the way she treated me, partly because I was certain she would piss it all away if she got her hands on it, and partly because it was an excellent investment. If she choose to cash it in and get out it would cost her half of the principal. I was fairly certain she was not stupid enough to do that, and I was right. Now she had to work for a living and the payments she received from the investment would keep her from starving if she choose not to work, but it would not make her comfortable.

I think she always figured I took more than my share of the estate and was living high. In actuality I had deducted her tuition needs from the estate before I spit it between us, so in a way I paid for half her education. I just figured that is how my parents would have wanted it. While I was comfortable it was because I invested my share and did not touch either the principal or the bulk of the earnings and I lived off what I made at work. Yes I occasionally splurged on myself, a trip or a car once in a while, but I just lived within my means. Neither of the girls knew that I had several million in investments and did not have to work. They had never asked and I had never told them.

She had just gotten divorced from her second husband. I figured the first was after money when he heard trust fund and I was probably right as he could not keep a job. In the 8 months they were married he had 3 jobs and was always fired because "somebody screwed him". She got smart and booted him. Her second husband just packed up and left after a year because she was a bitch and he couldn't stand it anymore. She just couldn't forgive me for "taking all her money" and making her work for a living. So consequently she blamed me for all her troubles. I sent presents at Christmas and birthdays and at least one phone call a month, where she told me I was an asshole. In short I tried, but it takes two to fight and two to make up.

I sat the girls down and told them the whole sad story about my sister and I, I just left out the details of how much money we were talking about. I told them that I thought it might be best if I took a day and traveled back home and tried to talk to her face to face. She might tell me to fuck off and drop dead but I had to try. If she was acting human and wanted to meet she could either, come and visit or we would make the trip.

It had been an emotionally exhausting evening. Proposing marriage to three women at the same time will do that. Then dealing with their parents and Uncle, I was wrung out. I guess it showed because after we got through talking about my sister, Stacey walked over to me and hugged me, then the other two joined her. They led me over to the couch and sat me down. Tammy disappeared and returned with a scotch on the rocks and Tina started rubbing my shoulders. Stacey and Tammy just sat next to me and laid their heads on my chest. I remember sitting there thinking "Damn I could get used to this." After I finished my drink I had pretty well mellowed out and was just enjoying the attention. Stacey got up and replaced Tina on my shoulders and she was definitely better at it than Tina was. After a few minutes Tammy got up and the girls reached down and took my shirt off then directed me to lie on the couch. Now they were working my whole back with an amazing back rub and before I knew it they had loosened my pants and pulled them down over my ass to rub my lower back. Then they pulled them off entirely and I was the recipient of a full body massage from feet to head. It wasn't until I turned my head that I found that they were all three naked. While I had been super relaxed before I now had a sudden raging hardon and a desire to fuck all three silly. Tammy was the closest to me, standing over my shoulders and working my upper back, so I reached out and laid a hand on her thigh and began to slide it up and down getting close to her glistening pussy lips. She spread her legs a little to allow me access. I started to stroke her pussy, rubbing my hand on it and getting her juices on my hand, I let two fingers slide inside. Just as I did she stepped back. "I had my turn earlier." She said as she moved toward my feet and Tina took her place.

builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers