Tina and Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kgardner
kgardner
841 Followers

"That's better," she said. She placed the rigid rubber cock against my asshole again and started gently twisting it as she pushed.

"Oh my God," I whispered. I felt my asshole open. It was opening more than it ever has in my life. It also hurt more than it ever has.

"Does it hurt?" Tina asked gently.

"It's ok," I replied.

"Does it hurt?" Tina asked again.

"Yes," I replied. I was gripping folds of the bedspread tightly in my fists. My eyes were squeezed shut. I grit my teeth.

Tina said nothing but continued to gently work the big head of the dildo around gently pushing forward.

"Almost," I heard her say and then suddenly and with a streak of pain my asshole split open and swallowed the fat head of the rubber cock entirely.

"God-fucking-dam nit..." I blurted out. I took a few deep breaths. "That really hurt," I said.

"It'll be ok, sweetheart," Tina said. I felt her give my ass cheek a little kiss. "That was the hard part. Are you ready for more?"

More? Was she kidding? My asshole was on fire. But Tina didn't wait for a response. I felt her begin to feed the dildo deeper inside me.

"Ohh..." I whispered letting out a long breath. The dildo was filling me in a way I had never experienced. Within moments Tina had worked the stiff dildo half-way inside me.

"You're such a good girl," Tina said. "It's half-way inside you. Are you ready for the rest?"

My asshole was beginning to feel numb but the excitement was overwhelming. "Yes," I said "give it to me."

Tina pushed. My muscled tightened. The fat dildo passed deeper inside me. "Good girl," Tina said.

"Now I'm going to fuck you with it, Karen" she said. "This will hurt."

I reached back and clutched my ass cheeks with both hands. Pulling hard on my cheeks I spread them wide.

"Fuck me, Tina," I said, "I want it to hurt."

"Mmm... You're such a fucking good girl," Tina said. She could hardly control her excitement. "Such a good, fucking, girl," she said. She started to slowly work the dildo back and forth inside me. "Talk to me," she said.

"I love it...the feeling of getting FUCKED in my ass," I told her. "I love it that it's you doing it to me."

Suddenly I felt Tina's hand on my pussy. Two fingers slipped inside my wet warm pussy. The feeling was incredible.

"Oh God, yes," I sputtered. I felt her fingers slide around until they hit my sweet spot. I let out a long loud moan of approval. Tina continued to fuck my ass while fingering my tight pussy. It wasn't long before an orgasm was welling up inside me.

"You're going to come soon," Tina said, "I want to hear you nice and loud."

I had lost all sense of composure. I was bucking hard, pushing back against each thrust of the rubber cock in my ass. Tina's fingers expertly worked my pussy, easily drawing out my orgasm.

"This is going to be wet," I panted. My back arched and my toes curled.

Tina stopped pumping and slowly began to withdraw the fleshy toy just as my orgasm was overtaking me.

"Oh God...that's...it's..." I panted, searching for words to describe the feeling. Tina continued to swirl her fingers deep inside my pussy at just the right angle. "Coming," I grunted, "coming!"

"That's it, keep talking," Tina urged. She slowly pulled the rubber cock out of me until just the fat head of the dildo remained inside me.

"Oohhh..." I moaned. My hand slipped between my legs. I found my clit and openly masturbated. My eyes rolled back into my head and my eyelids fluttered.

Ever so slowly Tina pulled the thick head of the dildo from my ass, stretching my asshole ever wider. She stopped pulling just as the head of the dildo crested, leaving the ridge of the cock to hold my asshole open at its widest point.

Tears streamed down my face. "Fucking...hurts so much...fucking hurts..." I cried. It felt like my asshole was tearing open. The pain took my orgasm to a level I had never experienced before. My body shuttered. My fingers were a blur on my clit. Tina's fingering was unrelenting. My body convulsed.

My voice raised another octave. "Coming," I whispered, "coming...coming."

Finally Tina let the dildo slip from my asshole. I heard it fall with a "thump" on the floor where she tossed it. My legs were like jelly. My orgasm overcame me and I fell forward on the bed. Tina's fingers slipped out of my pussy but my own fingers were still spinning over my wet clit.

"Yes," I said quietly, "fuck, yes." My whole body twitched as my orgasm washed over me.

"Good girl," Tina whispered.

My body continued to jerk over and over as my orgasm slowly subsided. I took a deep breath and then another.

"How was that?" Tina asked. It was a full minute before I could answer. I just laid there as Tina's gently ran her hands up and down my legs and ass.

I swallowed and turned to face her. "I can't even move," I told her.

Tina laid there beside me stroking my hair. "Can I take your picture?" she asked.

I nodded, my eyes slowly closing.

"Will you take off your shirt and bra?" she asked.

I nodded again.

Tina jumped off the bed and like a giddy school-girl. She ran to get her camera.

I laid there on the bed resting. My asshole was still burning. I think I found my new girlfriend.

kgardner
kgardner
841 Followers
12