Tina Carson Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark Bailey - Seduced at work colleagues leaving party.
5.6k words
4.51
81.1k
50
2

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,436 Followers

It took Tina weeks to come to terms with her second encounter with Rob. God, what had she been thinking!

To let herself be fucked by him once was one thing. Okay, she could justify that she was heavily under the influence of alcohol on that occasion but to let him have a second bite at the cherry; well that was unforgivable. There was just no excuse for her actions. She hadn't been drunk, she'd gone willingly with him to his hotel room and even if that hadn't been her intention she had betrayed her marriage vows again. She was racked with remorse and self pity and chastised herself for being a stupid bitch. Was she that naive to think he wouldn't try to fuck her again. And she had given him the perfect opportunity.

As a result of her misery she felt awkward being around Jim. Fortunately for her he was so wrapped up with his job that he seemed oblivious to her general mood and never asked if anything was wrong. For this small mercy she was grateful and mightily relieved.

But there was still the problem of Rob. Obviously he would continue to come into the store and she would have to see him. It was after all his job. She didn't know how she would cope with that. What she did know was that she didn't want to leave her department. She also knew that he wouldn't want to give up the Brompton account. Why would he. He was fucking the sales assistant who gave him the fantastic sales figures that led to his massive bonus. It was win, win for Rob!

Luckily for Tina however, fate took a hand. Over the Christmas holiday period Rob suffered dreadful pains in his abdomen, and after being rushed into hospital was diagnosed with pancreatitis. He was going to be out of action for quite a while it seemed.

* * * * * * * *

A couple of months later and Tina had all but forgotten about her double indiscretion with Rob. He had not yet returned to work so she hadn't had that bridge to cross yet.

This particular morning found Tina in her department and even though it was early she was already hard at work. She loved her job.

"Morning Tina, have you heard the news that David's leaving?"

Hearing the voice, Tina turned to see her work colleague and friend Mandy approaching.

"You're kidding, no, really, where's he going?" Tina asked her surprise clearly evident.

"Don't know," Mandy replied as she hurried past. "Sorry haven't got time to fill you in on the details now so I'll speak to you later at break. Okay?"

"Okay." Tina turned back to her work but then paused to contemplate the unwelcome news. David had worked at Bromptons as an under manager for about seven years and had become a valued work colleague and friend to Tina. He had helped her when she'd first come to Bromptons about three years ago, helping her adjust to the workings of a large department store. He was going to be difficult to replace and definitely a hard act to follow.

When David came in to start his working day, he sought Tina out.

"Hi Tina, I guess you've heard the news then?"

"Yes, morning David, I have. I can't believe it. So why are you leaving us and where are you going?" she asked.

"Well," David said, "as you know, Nadine and I have been going out now for some time and you know she works in London so that in itself makes things rather difficult. Long distance relationships are always a problem. Anyway, things have been getting more serious recently and we've decided that we want to make a go of it together. So we've discussed it and come to the conclusion that it will be easier for me to move down there than for her move up here. In fact, I've already got a new job lined up and I leave at the end of the month."

"Oh, I see," Tina replied with a hint of sadness in her voice. She knew that David was besotted with Nadine and having met her a couple of times she could understand why. Not only was she gorgeous but she was a nice person as well. Tina really liked her.

"Anyway," David continued, "we're organising a leaving do. It'll be this Saturday. I assume you'll be coming?"

"Of course I will, you know that," Tina replied. She was always ready for a good night out. "Is it work people only or partners as well?"

David looked at her quizzically. "I think after the last works do when partners were invited, I think not, don't you?"

Tina thought back to the last Christmas party the store had arranged for their staff, which had rapidly descended into chaos. Fuelled by drink from the free bar, a couple of spouses got into a massive row which ended up with fists being thrown and one person being taken away in an ambulance.

"You'll still be able to come though, won't you?" David asked, "Jim won't mind will he?"

"Oh God no," Tina replied, "the one thing about Jim is he never stops me going out when I want to, you know he's not the jealous type."

He ought to be, thought David as he looked at Tina. She was medium height, about 5'6" tall and had what people would refer to as a full figure but she curved in all the right places. The work's uniform, which was very unflattering hid most of her charms but you could still make out the swell of her 38D breasts and the fullness of her shapely but firm ass especially when she bent over and her trousers pulled tight across her ass cheeks. Many a man had felt their cocks pulse when seeing that!

And he knew she looked great in her party clothes. But he had never felt the slightest desire to go after her. She wasn't what he wanted in a partner. Whilst attractive she wasn't beautiful, not like Nadine but she certainly had something about her; an inner sexiness that attracted certain types of men. Not that Tina was really aware of that, after all she was married and had been for nearly three years and as far as anyone knew she had never strayed from her marriage vows.

"So," Tina said, snapping David out of his thoughts. "Where's the party starting."

"I thought we'd kick it off at the Hardwicke Arms," David replied.

"Okay, but won't it be a bit packed on a Saturday night?" Tina said, knowing it to be the starting point for many night clubbers.

"I suppose so, but it's where most people suggested we go and then we're close to the clubs for anyone wanting to party on further into the night," David said.

"Yeah, I suppose it's a good idea. So what time is everyone meeting then?" Tina asked.

"Anytime after 8.30pm. Is that okay for you?"

"Sounds good," Tina replied. "Right, got to go and get on with some work, I'll see you later."

* * * * *

On the night of the party, Tina arrived at the Hardwicke Arms just after 8.30pm, not wanting to be the first to arrive. She needn't have worried about that as the place was already pretty full and she had to squeeze her way to the bar to get her drink.

"Hey Tina, over here." Tina turned to see Mandy waving frantically to her. As she started to make her way over to the group she looked around and realising that she might never get back to the bar again any time soon, turned back and ordered two more double vodka and tonics and poured them both into a tall glass.

Across on the other side of the bar, up on a slightly elevated part, David had seen Tina enter. He turned to his friend, Mark Bailey.

"There's Tina," he said, pointing her out.

Mark turned. He looked over to where Tina was struggling to push past people to meet up with her work colleagues.

"Mmm, she looks hot," he said to David.

"I told you she was, but I'm telling you now...you've no chance!" David retorted, "she's happily married."

"Yeah, they're all happily married but you know me, I love a challenge," Mark smiled as he took in the vision that was Tina.

She was wearing a simple outfit comprising a white clingy top, scooped at the front which showed off her ample charms and a wonderful amount of cleavage to great effect and a short, very tight fitted skirt which moulded around her ass showing off her full cheeks. She had finished off her outfit wearing sheer thigh high stockings and 4" stilettos.

He watched as she walked back towards her colleagues. Her hips were swaying, which caused her ass cheeks to wobble slightly but his eyes were drawn more to the movement of her breasts. He could see them jiggling with each step she took, rippling up and down. The effect was mesmerising. He felt his cock pulse.

"Come on then," Mark said, "lets mingle and lets go over there first." He pointed in the vague direction of the group that included Tina.

"Okay," David chuckled as he led him over.

"Hi everyone," David said as they reached the group. "Glad you could all make it." He put his arm round his friend. "This is my friend Mark."

"Hi Mark," they chorused. "Wow!" Mandy exclaimed as she took in Mark's physique. He stood just under 6' tall and looked fairly muscular although he was wearing a fairly loose fitting shirt that was open at the collar.

Mark blushed slightly, not that he was embarrassed, he was never embarrassed. It was just that he had realised that women opened up to him more when they thought he was shy. It was almost like they felt they had to mother him. Whatever it was it always seemed to work to his advantage.

After the introductions and some small talk David turned Mark around to meet another group of people.

The bar by now was really busy, it was a popular meeting place. As the crowd inside grew so everyone was pushed closer together. It was far too crowded.

Tina had been bumped quite a few times, probably more times than were actually necessary, when she felt a hand on her ass.

She couldn't turn to see who it was due to the press of people around her but it was soon obvious that this was not an accidental touch but a full on grope. She managed to push the hand away without drawing attention to herself but it proved to be a momentary respite.The hand soon returned and moved round her ass feeling the contour of her cheeks, rubbing round in a circular motion. The hand squeezed her ass, softly at first then more firmly, before pulling her cheeks first one way then the other.

Unable to move she felt the hand descend down the back of her leg to the bottom of her skirt, and then slowly come back up pulling the skirt with it. She felt her face flush with embarrassment. She wanted it to stop but didn't want to make a scene.

She looked at her group. Not one of them seemed to be aware of what was happening to her. The hand continued upwards, bunching her skirt up as it moved higher and higher. She was painfully aware that whoever it was had now exposed her lacy thong. She felt fingers starting to rub up and down the crack between her ass cheeks, moving under towards her pussy lips. For the first time she realised that she was responding.

Without realising, she shifted her weight causing her legs to open slightly. This gave better access to whoever it was doing this to her. She suddenly felt extremely hot, her heart was pounding in her chest. She swallowed hard as she struggled to pay attention to what Mandy was trying to tell her.

The hand withdrew quickly and her skirt came down just in time as a space suddenly cleared in the bar around them as a group of people left.

She breathed a huge sigh of relief. Thank God she thought. She attempted to turn round but unfortunately her respite didn't last long. The bar quickly filled again and her group got shifted around, isolating Tina from it and pushing her into a corner. As she tried to re-engage with them she felt a hand from behind touch her breast. Try as she may, she could not turn to see who was doing this to her.

The hand circled her heaving breasts, fingers running along the exposed flesh above her scooped top before dropping into the impressive valley of her cleavage and then out again. Her heart pounded as her breathing quickened. The hand squeezed each breast in turn. It was firm but surprisingly gentle. She gave a small involuntary gasp.

Tina's biggest turn on was to have her breasts massaged and whoever was doing this to her was doing a first class job. She felt her nipples enlarging as her body started to respond. The hand continued its exploration of Tina's impressive breasts roaming freely between them, fondling, caressing, prodding, pushing and squeezing. The hand brushed against her swollen nubs which by now were clearly visible through her top, causing Tina to let out several small quiet gasps. Her eyes closed as she felt her pussy twitch and her legs opened slightly as she felt herself getting hotter and wetter down below.

"Hi Tina."

She jolted out of her desire, opening her eyes to look into the smiling face of Mark.

"How you doing?" he asked.

"Oh, er, fine," she stammered, flushing a deep red.

"Look, there's a couple of seats at the bar that are free now and you look like you could do with sitting down, you were swaying a little bit then," he smirked.

"Okay" she replied, "I think that would be great, my feet are starting to hurt me. Maybe wearing 4" stilettos is not such a good idea."

"Oh I don't know, your legs look pretty good to me, and your shoes really show them off," he said. Plus they push your ass out more, he thought.

"What, my fat legs," she laughed.

"There's nothing fat about your legs Tina, I find them extremely sexy." Mark flashed her a dazzling smile, the one he had perfected over the years. It usually made the women go weak at the knees.

She flushed again and as she hoisted herself up onto the bar stool her tight skirt rode up her leg exposing the top of her thigh high stockings.

Mark looked longingly at her legs.

"God Tina, you really have got great legs but I guess you already know that don't you?" he exclaimed.

"No...I've told you, they're too fat," she replied.

"You've got to be kidding me," Mark replied, "they look great and they'd look even better wrapped round my neck!"

Tina laughed at his crude remark. Sober she might have taken offence but with booze inside her she just thought it was funny. She felt her pussy respond and as she suddenly looked down to avoid Mark's burning eyes she found herself looking straight at an impressive bulge pressing against the fabric of his trousers.

Her pussy twitched again and she felt her flush deepen as Mark placed his right hand on her right knee. She made no attempt to remove it as he started to slowly stroke up and down her thigh. She just smiled, the knowing smile of a woman who knows that the man is trying to seduce her. She'd been here before!

"Let me get you a drink. Vodka and tonic I believe," he said.

As Mark leaned forward to attract the attention of the bar staff, there was a surge of people past them. As he was jolted forward his hand accidentally slid up her leg. He quickly brought it round to the inside of her thigh and as Tina hadn't crossed her legs due to the lack of room, his hand carried on until it reached her hot, wet, throbbing pussy.

"Oh!" Tina jumped as his hand made contact. She hadn't expected that.

He didn't withdraw his hand. This was going better than he could ever have possibly imagined. She gasped as with one finger, he stroked her pussy lips through her wet thong, whilst still ordering the drinks. He then skilfully moved her thong to one side and slid the finger in.

Tina moaned softly and opened her legs a bit more. Her eyes flickered closed. He put another finger in and started pushing in and out very slowly. Her pussy contracted to try and trap his fingers, squeezing them whilst he continued to push in and out.

Suddenly they were out as he turned to her.

"Here you go one vodka and tonic."

Tina was left hanging, her pussy throbbing and demanding a release but Mark then started chatting to her about David and how long he had known him, acting like nothing had happened.

She came down slowly, her heart stopped pounding so much and her breathing returned to normal as she found herself enjoying Mark's company. He was very witty and told her numerous funny stories relating to David and himself.

Thoroughly engrossed in each others company they hadn't noticed the bar had emptied as people drifted off to the night clubs. Tina finally looked up and turned around.

"Where's everyone gone. What time is it. Has David left already?"

Mark looked round the empty bar.

"I imagine some of your co-workers have gone clubbing, which is a shame because I'd arranged a surprise party at my apartment. Well by party I mean a few drinks and some music."

"What, no nibbles?" laughed Tina.

"Well maybe some types of nibbles," he replied with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Anyway, I need the loo," Tina said and with that she eased herself off the bar stool and walked away.

Mark watched her go.

"Christ will you look at that ass and those legs, just fantastic," he murmured to himself.

When Tina came out of the restroom, she was the only person in the bar. She went out the front door to see if any of her colleagues were still around who hadn't gone clubbing and would share a taxi with her.

Reaching the pavement the only person there was Mark.

"Ah, there you are," he said, "are you coming to my party?"

"Well, I should really be getting home, it's getting quite late."

"Nonsense," he replied, "the night is yet young, come on, I can take you in my car."

"I really should be getting home." Tina stood and pondered for a moment, chewing on her bottom lip. "But maybe I could come for just half an hour or so," she said reluctantly.

Mark suppressed a smile. His interpretation of her comment about coming was most definitely different to hers. Taking her arm he led her over to his car. Holding the door open he took the opportunity to look at her luscious legs as she slid into the front seat.

"Who else is coming to your party" she asked. "Is David going to be there? I wanted to say goodbye as I didn't get to talk to him much tonight."

"Yeah, he'll be there later, he's gone to pick up Nadine."

The drive to his apartment didn't take long but Mark took every chance he could to take in the sight of Tina's fantastic breasts and great legs.

"Is this where you live?" Tina exclaimed, when they arrived at his apartment block. She was suitably impressed at the style of the building and the location. It was an up market area with properties that were highly sought after.

"Just wait until you see inside," Mark replied with a genuine smile as he opened the front door. "Right it's upstairs on the first floor, you go first."

Tina climbed the stairs unaware that Mark was watching her as she went up.

He groaned to himself as he watched her shapely legs and ass disappearing up the stairs and he felt his cock bulging uncomfortably inside his trousers.

The stairs opened out into the lounge area and Mark proudly showed her round the rest of the apartment. The last room he took her into was of course the bedroom.

"Mark, this place is great," Tina commented as she moved quickly back into the lounge area.

"Glad you like it. Right just give me a minute while I put on some music and then I'll get you a drink."

"Okay, but can I have just a tonic water please."

"No problem but I'll just top it up with some vodka for you," he replied smiling at her.

"You trying to get me drunker than I already am?"

"The thought never crossed my mind."

Mark turned on his music centre and the driving beat of Dirty Dancing boomed out.

"Ooohhh, I love this song," Tina said.

"Come on then, lets dance," he said grabbing both her hands.

Tina loved to dance and when she'd had a few drinks she had no inhibitions about letting herself go to this type of music.

Mark pulled her to him grabbing her ass and fondling her cheeks. Tina responded by doing the same to him and soon they were grinding into each other, sliding up and down each others legs just like in the film. But then Mark forced his leg between Tina's thighs and brought his knee into contact with her pussy.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,436 Followers
12