Tina the Gym Tease

Story Info
Her teasing causes gym accidents so she gets a lesson.
5.3k words
121.1k
75
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: A woman can wear whatever she wants and should be free from the threat of being raped. Carry on. :--)

*****

Monday it was HU$TLE THE MU$CLE.

Wednesday it was GLUTES THAT SALUTE.

Friday it was I'M WEARING TOO MUCH FABRIC.

These were the annoying slogans that Tina -- the newest member of the gym -- wore across her ass this week. The teensy weensy boy shorts she wore had caused a couple of accidents already: Jim had been paying more attention to her than his weights, dropped them on his foot and sustained fractures so that he'd missed the marathon he'd been training to run for a year. Mike had been watching Tina so intently that he'd slipped in a puddle of his own sweat, hit his head on the floor, and had gotten a mild concussion.

Where did she think she was -- a Jennifer Nicole Lee workout video for fuck's sake? And she knew what she was doing -- getting the attention of every guy in the gym. She made sure to bend over extra low to show off her sizable tits, glistening from sweat. She made sure to spread her legs extra wide when she did squats, displaying the sweat--soaked, puffy crotch of those damn shorts. And she did push--ups with her ass in the air -- what the hell?? She did all this in front of the big bank of mirrored walls, often surreptitiously glancing up and smirking directly into Jake's eyes.

Jake had asked the manager to talk to her about it. Even after the two accidents that had already occurred the manager refused to even tell her to put some damn pants on. The manager was a rough old pervert and insisted if anyone was stupid and careless enough to have an accident staring at some chick's ass then that's what they deserved; It left the gym for people serious about fitness. The old perv would peek through the blinds of his office windows especially to watch her, where he usually sequestered himself in there, blinds closed, door locked, and refused to acknowledge any knocking.

Jake was pissed. His friends weren't careless or stupid. They were just red-blooded males. And, somewhere deep inside his rising anger, Jake just barely acknowledged that he was a red-blooded male, too, and wouldn't know so much about her showing off unless he was watching her himself.

Today, Sunday, BIG FUN nearly caused Jake to have an accident himself.

She was doing those push-ups with her ass in the air again. He was seated on a lat machine directly behind her and he could clearly see that this time she'd gotten her boy shorts a size too small: The crotch of the shorts she wore were soaked through and crowded in between the bald, plump, blushing lips of her pussy.

Jake was working the lat machine with extra zeal, glaring at her soaked pussy, trying to focus on anything but the throbbing hardness of his cock and the heaviness of his balls. His mind was bouncing between lust and guilt and anger over wanting to bang the chick who'd caused his friends' injuries. He was pulling at the lat machine harder every minute, dangerously so. He forced himself to look away but immediately felt his eyes drawn back to her damp, cursory hoochie shorts, completely displaying her glistening, pouting pussy lips ... And thought of his friends ... And --

He felt her eyes on him. He looked up into the mirror and found her smirking right at him ...

C L A N G!!!!

She startled and then froze, wide--eyed and no longer smiling.

Jake had abruptly let go of the lat machine's handles, causing 400lbs of weight to hit the floor. He was huffing and puffing deeply, just glaring at her in the mirror. She didn't move, frozen with her ass still stuck in the air. Jake imagined that she had just realized that they were completely alone in the gym ... with no one to stop him from working out a little frustration.

The manager had decided to go home early as his gout was acting up. He'd left with Jake, Tina, and a couple of other people in the gym, leaving Jake with the key. The other two guys had stopped by the lat machine long enough to murmur something about Jake being lucky and wishing him BIG FUN. Then they'd left -- leaving Jake and Tina alone together.

Silence reigned as Jake continued to glare into Tina's eyes. She sobered and began to rise from the floor.

Jake heard himself casually say, "You know, I like you where you are, Slut. Stay right in that position."

Her face immediately clouded with fury and she shouted, "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to, Muscle Head?!!"

Her scream bounced off the gym's concrete walls as Jake chuckled and started to rise from the lat machine's seat. Tina nimbly hopped up from the floor and whirled around, putting her hands on her hips. "I said who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Cuz you're not talking to m -- "

"Shut up." Jake strolled towards her and came to stand dangerously close in front of her. He crossed his arms, looking down at her, amused, but with a sharp edge of anger.

Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. She stood that way for several seconds, apparently struck dumb that someone would talk to her like this. She took a breath, her eyes filling with more fury, and was about to speak --

"I'm so sick of you, Slut. You prance around here like the show is all yours, wearing those ridiculous hoochie shorts. You probably know everybody has seen your pussy, right? You probably practice in the mirror to get your poses just right. Am I right?"

Her jaw snapped shut.

Jake laughed shortly. "Right. And I bet you've been called a slut before, too."

"I work hard for this body; I have a right to show it off. And I can see that big dick of yours about to poke me in the belly, Muscle Head; you must not mind my hoochie shorts too much." She ended smugly, "Am I right?"

Jake didn't like to be reminded of that. His dick and balls really were aching like all hell ...

And then he thought of his friends, injured because of this slut's shameless teasing. He suddenly didn't feel like laughing at her. He suddenly felt like fucking her brains out to show her what happens to a tease.

As this was all going through Jake's head it was also playing out across his face. Tina again realized they were completely alone in the gym. She also realized how thick the walls were and how isolated the gym's location really was. Any potential screams would go unheard and unanswered.

She backed away from Jake. "You know what? I don't have to take this shit off a muscle head like you. I'm outta here." Without thinking too deeply about it she turned her back on him.

This infuriated Jake.

His hands shot out and roughly gripped her by her upper arms. He yanked her back to his front, stabbing between her thighs with his hard-on. She squawked indignantly and struggled ineffectually against him, kicking up her knees and trying to jerk away from him. She only managed to rub the hot dampness between her legs back and forth against his dick. He felt a thrill of excitement that she struggled so hard and he held her so easily.

"LET ME GO, YOU FUCKING -- "

He pressed the side of his face to hers and hissed into her ear, "You're not going anywhere until I teach you a lesson, Slut."

Tina stopped struggling, caught on the hard look in his eyes reflected in the mirror. Tina raised a knee, about to slam her foot down onto his but Jake abruptly tossed her onto the bench next to them so her thighs were splayed open across it, her torso touching it, facing the mirror. Before she could regain her balance and raise up off the bench he was on top of her. This time with his dick nestled up between her ass cheeks. One of his giant hands was on her back, securely holding her down against the bench. She kept struggling and cursing him. He just kept his hand there and waited her out.

Tina was getting really alarmed. She was getting really turned on but she was also getting alarmed.

She'd wanted this guy to fuck her silly since laying eyes on him. But she didn't know him from Adam. He might actually hurt her but, as strong as she was, she would basically be helpless to do anything about it. She may have gotten herself into something she couldn't get out of ...

Still, her body was responding to the rough play, the struggling against him without being able to budge more than an inch, her pussy and breasts rubbing against the bench, and his hard cock pressing against her body ...

Tina eventually accepted squirming wasn't doing anything more than turning them both on. She stared at him in the mirror, silently fuming, waiting for him to make a move.

"That was cute. Are you done now?"

"FUCK YOU, MUSCLE HEAD!!"

He leaned forward, pressing her into the bench and thrusting his dick between her pussy and the bench. He said, "Nah. I'd rather fuck you, Slut." Tina felt his fingers brush her pussy. She was wriggling again, having some idea what he was intended to do.

Jake reached between them and yanked the tie of his shorts undone and pulled out his aching dick. He squeezed it further between her crotch and the bench, pushing back and forth, back and forth. This was rubbing maddeningly against Tina's clit and the sensitive lips of her pussy. She gasped, tensing up, pushing her hips down, trying to make the space between her mound and the bench too tight for his dick to keep driving her crazy. It only felt better to both of them. Tina was breathing hard into the bench having looked away from his eyes in the mirror to keep him from gaining satisfaction from her obvious arousal.

He said over her, "That's it, Slut. I know that feels good. You want some more?"

"Get the fuck OFF ME!"

"Nope. Not done yet." Jake reached between them and wrapped his fingers around the narrow crotch of her shorts. He yanked at them, not tearing them but stretching them out away from her pussy. He returned his hand to her pussy, felt the slipperiness there and rubbed his knuckles up and down her slit, pushing them in between her lips, brushing at the opening to her cunt, then finding her swollen clit and rubbing at it.

Tina shook and tried to pull away from the slow grinding of his knuckles. He pressed harder on her back making it even harder for her to move. "Bastard!" she breathed out.

Jake said, "Just admit you love this, you little slut. I can tell -- your cunt is sopping wet. You want more, don't you? I'll give you some more, Slut."

Jake shoved three thick fingers into her cunt. Tina bucked her hips upwards and further onto his fingers. She was so tight. The only thing that kept the pain from being more intense was her slipperiness and the pleasure of him rubbing the pads of his fingers at her G--spot. Jake started to thrust his fingers in and out of her cunt. He went deeper and harder each time.

Tina was gasping, clutching the bench and clutching at his fingers with her pussy. She had abandoned all pretense of not enjoying it. She moaned, panted, and ground her clit into the bench and her pussy onto his fingers.

Suddenly, Jake evacuated his fingers from her hot, slippery cunt. Tina tried to regain her composure. She heard a smacking noise and looked into the mirror. Jake was sucking at his thick fingers, staring hard at her, a smile around his digits.

"Mmm. You taste good, Slut. Smell good, too."

She gave him a hard glare in exchange for his amused look.

"I think I'd like to feel that tightness around my dick, Slut ..."

"Don't you dare. Don't you fucking dare -- "

Tina started to struggle again. She immediately stopped as she was about to make herself come rubbing her clit against the bench.

Tina didn't want to come yet; She wanted to feel his dick inside her first.

Jake rubbed his cock up and down her slit. She gripped the bench, breathing hard, trying to hold off an orgasm. Tina tensed her body, waiting for Jake to shove his dick into her. She expected some pain -- she could tell from the bulge in his pants and from him rubbing his dick between her and the bench that he had a fat cock. She knew it would probably hurt at first but she didn't care: she wanted him to fuck her brains out.

Tina felt him move closer to her, pressing the head of his dick against the opening of her cunt. Instead of shoving his dick into her he steadily pushed. Vaguely it began to hurt, the fat head of his cock stretching her open.

She gasped, "Just do it, fucker!"

He didn't answer, only continued to slowly push into her cunt. It was hurting Tina but it felt so fucking good at the same time. Tina got impatient; she growled and shoved her hips backwards as much as she could manage, shoving his cock into her pussy. Tina cried out in satisfaction.

He growled into her ear, "That's it, Slut. That's what I wanted to hear." Jake began slowly pushing his dick in and out of her wet heat. He was glancing across her G-spot, making her jump each time, and squirming because he was rocking her swollen clit into the bench.

He suddenly halted his movements. His dick and balls were so swollen like they'd never been before, so achy but in a very good way, and he intended to draw this out.

"Beg me for it, Slut."


Tina didn't move or speak.

"Beg me or I'll stop altogether." Tina felt a rising panic at the thought of Jake discontinuing to fuck her but didn't want to beg for it. She did have some pride left after all.

Suddenly she recalled how long he'd been hard: ever since before the others had left, a half hour to an hour ago. He wasn't going anywhere before he fucked her until his balls were empty.

Tina pretended to struggle again, only serving to send tight vibrations through his aching balls and flexing the muscles of her cunt around his cock. She was dangerously close to an orgasm --

"That's it, SLUT. Keep wriggling; You're only making it feel better." He pulled out slightly and pushed back in, teasing her sensitive cunt. Without wanting to her hips raised up, her cunt searching for his dick. He pulled back completely, leaving her feeling empty and swollen.

"FUCKER!!!" she screamed in frustration.

He merely replied, "Okay" and started viciously slamming his powerful hips into her so that his dick was stabbing and filling her slippery pussy. Slapping noises from skin hitting skin and his dick in her wet cunt echoed off the gym's walls.

She yelled out and writhed like a trapped wildcat and clawed at his forearms, which did nothing but lay raw slices across them with no effect on him except to excite him further. He kept up slamming at her pussy, feeling it flexing around his cock and suddenly noticed that she was gasping and shaking.

At first he thought she might be crying. The red fugue of lust and anger cleared long enough to realize what he was doing...

Then he realized she was having an orgasm. A very strong one from the looks of it. And from the feel of it: Tina's shaking was increasing in intensity every second. Her eyes were squeezed as shut as her tight, quivering little cunt around his dick. She was biting her bottom lip so hard he was sure she'd draw blood. She was obviously trying her damnest to turn off the orgasm or at least not moan -- but she failed at both. Tina was making helpless noises that were part sharp exhalations from her nose, and part broken moans in her throat.

Jake was loving this, and started again to fuck her hard. This time she was letting out loud, helpless, shuddering moans. Her orgasm continued, squeezing his cock more. He briefly considered she probably did Kegels as well as work the rest of her body's muscles. While she was doing her damnest not to come he was doing the same. He was nowhere near done with this accident--inducing little slut.

Finally her shaking and moaning lessened. Her pussy was still grabbing jerkily at his dick. He stopped moving his hips, pinned her to the bench with them and looked into the mirror. She was huffing and glaring at him. She gasped on an exhausted huff, "Fucker."

He grinned and again replied, "Okay."

He raised up, wetly pulled out of her sopping cunt, grabbed her ponytail and yanked her backwards. Her face contorted in pain but she didn't cry out and only fought a little before giving in to the painful tug of war. He yanked again and she ungracefully landed on her ass at his feet, her stretched out hoochie shorts half--way up her thighs.

"Nothing else to say, Slut?"

She glared up at him -- still panting deeply, covered with sweat and pussy juices, looking absolutely furious -- but she refused to speak.

"Hmm. I liked it better when you were screaming, Slut."

She spontaneously decided to keep silent. She wouldn't give him the pleasure of her anger if that's what he wanted. She focused on calming her breathing and stared resolutely off into a corner.

He frowned. He wanted her to be screeching angry or begging helplessly or both. It was no longer about doling out justice for his friends. It was now about working this damned ache out of his balls.

He was considering what to do with her next ...

"OW, DAMMIT!!"

Jake had taken her by the ponytail once again and yanked her upwards. She was obliged to get on her knees or hang painfully by her ponytail. He tugged her head backwards so that she had to look up at him. He was just staring at her. She held his look without revealing any emotion. Though she wouldn't have admitted it to him, she was hoping he wasn't done with her ...

She suddenly forgot the plan to not speak when he mumbled, "You wanted that all along, didn't you?"

"What??"

"You heard me. You've been giving me eyes ever since you got here. I bet those times your shorts were wet it was from your wet pussy and not so much from sweat. Am I close to the bulls eye there?"

He wasn't just close; he'd hit the bull right in its eye. "I would say 'fuck you' but you'd probably just take it literally."

"I really want you to look me in the eyes and tell me you've never thought about me fucking you over one of those benches, just like I just did."

She had -- numerous times -- but had no intention of letting him know that; she kept silent.

"Right, right" he drawled. "Well, what else have you thought about? Giving me head, maybe? I'm up for that."

A little thrill shot through her pussy at the thought. She hoped he didn't see a shade of anticipation cross her face. He did.

She said, "So how do you figure I won't bite your dick right off?"

"Because you know better," he said staring her dead in her eyes. "And you'll be too busy enjoying it."

"You're talking yourself into something that's not gonna ha --

Jake reached down, shoved all his fingers into her mouth, stretched it open and shoved his cock in her mouth as far as it would go.

"GLAWP!!" Tina voiced.

Jake shoved it in further, gagging her. "If you bite me I'm going to hurt you, Tina." He stared into her eyes to make sure she knew he was serious. "Roll your lips over your teeth, Slut. I know you know how to suck a man's dick."

"ICAW!"

"What was that, Slut?" Jake pulled his dick from her mouth.

She sputtered, coughed, and said "I can't suck your dick, Muscle Head. It's bigger than the head on your shoulders -- which I'm not at all surprised by."

He laughed. "You weren't complaining when I was shoving it in your pussy a minute ago."

Tina had nothing to say to that.

"I just proved it's not too big, didn't I? It was just in your mouth."

"You can shove it in there but I can't get any suction going around that fucking tree trunk. You're on steroids, aren't you? I just bet -- "

12