Tina's Mystery

Story Info
Tina gets flowers from husband, or does she?
1.9k words
4.43
65.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers

"What a terrible day," Tina huffed, dropping her purse and keys on the counter and slowly made her way up the stairway.

"Anyone home?" she called out.

No answer.

She twisted the wedding ring on her finger, where was he? He was never home for her when she had a bad day, she half joked to herself.

"I need a hug," she said to herself as she softly opened the door to the bedroom.

"Oh my god," she let out a scream, "Flowers!" She ran to the dresser.

"Daisies!" she let out another scream. "I love daisies!"

"Oh how I love daisies," she thought to herself, how her father had always bought her daisies when she was feeling down. She pulled her arms to her chest.

"How did Mike know to get me daisies?" she wondered. "He'd never bought them before."

She didn't care, that's what made him so special, she tilted her head to the side and slowly backed towards her bed, her eyes never leaving the flowers.

"The card!" she laughed as she ran back to the dresser and pulled the card from the plastic fork that held it up and slowly opened it.

"Honey," she read allowed, "I'm sorry you had a bad day. There's a surprise under your pillow, put it on, and nothing else, and relax."

"How sweet," she felt her knees wobble as her body instantly flushed with excitement. She raced to the bed and pulled up the pillows.

"A blindfold?" she looked at the big black night mask, feeling around under all the pillows for anything else.

She picked up the mask and looked at it like it was a foreign technology, slowly pulling it over her eyes.

"This isn't so bad," she leaned back on the bed, "I'm sure I look silly." She let herself drift back and relax, pulling her shirt over her head and reached behind her back to unsnap the bra.

"Nothing else?" she muttered, slowly unsnapping the button on her slacks and pushing them down and off.

"I must look really strange," she pulled her knees up to her chest.

She giggled like a schoolgirl as she slid her panties down, her body now completely nude. She leaned back onto the bed and rested her head in the pillows. She ran her fingers across her breasts and trailed it down to her leg.

"This feels so good," she moaned, her hand gently pressing the soft flesh between her legs she let her mind drift away.

"What?!" her body jolted as she heard the door shut.

"Honey is that you?" she shook her head and gathered herself, her hand subconsciously covering her naked body.

"Shhh," she felt his index finger press against her lips and she relaxed, raising her hands to the mask.

His hands grabbed hers and pulled them back down to her side. She reached out to touch him but he wasn't there.

"Where was he?" she wondered turning her head instinctively, but not wanting to break the silence. She bit her lip. Somehow she felt like he was standing over her, looking at her, but she didn't know where.

She turned her head again. Not taking the mask off was beginning to make her excited. "Who was really watching her," she let her mind drift into fantasy.

Was it really her husband after all, she raised her hands up to her breasts and gently rubbed them for his benefit. Of course it was her husband, she bit her lip, but wouldn't it be fun if it wasn't.

Maybe it's his brother, her hand drifted from her breasts down to her leg, gently parting the folds of skin and touching the moistness inside. This was really exciting her, she let the finger drift in and out of the warmth before raising it to her mouth and licking it.

Maybe it was his sister, she thought as she slowly pulled the finger into her mouth, running her tongue over it. She let it linger a while making a little show of it.

Or was it their pastor? She let out a soft moan as she rolled over and pushed her ass up from the bed, reaching her finger between her legs she dragged it from her anus and slid it deep inside of her lips.

"I hope you like this, whoever you are," she giggled as she pulled the finger slowly out and softly rubbed it between her lips.

She felt her body glowing with excitement as she heard the rustle of clothing somewhere in the room.

"I guess you liked it," she giggled, rolling over, propping herself up on her arms.

Still no response, she felt her nipples tighten in excitement. How did he know this would be so exciting?

She let her mind drift again, who could it be. She rubbed her hands over her body again, almost forgetting anyone was there. Maybe it's the pastor she thought again, but she didn't like him, he wasn't that attractive.

She giggled.

"I don't know who you are," she squeezed a breast in her hand in the direction of the noise. "You could be anyone, and it's so exciting."

She giggled again.

Maybe it was the eighteen-year-old boy from next door. She spread her legs open and pulled her lips wide apart so he could see. She wondered if he'd ever seen a woman like this before.

She felt her body tense as she felt his hand softly brush her thigh.

"Oh god I'm so turned on," she moaned, "I want you to fuck me so bad."

She knew he liked it when she talked dirty.

"I want to feel your hard cock between my legs," she bit her lip and teasingly laid back, sliding her finger deep inside of her.

She felt his weight fall onto the bed next to her, as his arms scooped her up and pulled her close. Something did feel different, she thought, he felt bigger, stronger than usual.

It was just her fantasy playing tricks on her, she thought. He felt so good, she let her head fall onto his chest remembering how badly she needed a hug.

She let herself lay in his arms, feeling content with the security, for a while, until her excitement took over.

"Oh god you're making me hot," she pushed herself away from his chest and slid down on the bed.

"I can see I'm making you hot too, and you feel so big today," she let her hand surround his throbbing cock. She turned her head up towards him and pressed out her tongue. Slowly she licked up and down his long shaft, her fingers gently caressing his ass.

"You want me to put this in my mouth Mr.?" She pouted, her fantasy returning.

She felt his hand reach down and press against her face, slowly guiding it to the tip of his shaft.

"Is that a yes," she said in a pouty voice just before she felt his hand press her head onto it.

It felt so good, she thought, her tongue circling the tip, so exciting. She relaxed her mouth and let more of it inside, until she couldn't take any more.

Slowly she pulled it back out and gasped for air, her tongue still stroking him.

"You feel so good, I love your cock in my mouth," she moaned. She opened her mouth and pulled it in again, this time even deeper, her nose tickled by his pubic hair.

She let her fingers drift deeper and deeper into his cheeks until she found his anus. She felt his shaft jolt in her throat as she gently massaged has ass. She knew how much he liked it, even though she didn't like doing it.

She pulled his shaft out of her mouth and drifted up until it rested between her breasts. She relaxed as the warmth of his shaft radiated through her chest. She felt her nipples pressing tight against his hips. She felt like she was going to explode.

She felt him throbbing against her, his cock teetering between wanting to explode on her chest and waiting to explode inside of her.

"I can't wait to feel you inside of me Mr.", she felt his cock instantly stiffen against her chest as she pouted again, "but I want to do something for you first."

She pushed her hand against him to roll him onto his stomach. Quietly she pressed his legs apart with her body, her head lowering between them.

"You are so sexy," she moaned, not knowing what else to say. She pressed her tongue down against his balls and took a big swallow.

She let out a soft giggle, what if this really was the boy next door; she smiled as her tongue tickled between his legs.

She let her tongue work higher and higher, sliding it between his cheeks. She took another deep swallow, she hated doing this but oh how he deserved it. She reached her hand underneath him and gently caressed his cock, her wet tongue sliding against his anus.

"I wish I could have my mouth in both places," she whispered, her tongue pressing deeper and deeper inside of him.

"You're getting me so excited I'm even willing to let you have another woman with us," she gasped not knowing where that came from.

"You sure like that Mr.", She gently pulled away and turned him over as she felt his cock ready to explode in her hand.

She moved up next to him and took his head into her arms, pulling him to her breast.

Tina felt her body flowing with excitement as her her nipple rolled around his tongue. She drifted her fingers through his hair.

"Fuck me," she moaned, unable to wait any longer.

She rolled over onto her back, and pulled him to her.

Tina let out a soft scream as she felt the heat of his cock rubbing up and down between her legs, her body shaking in little explosions.

"Put it inside of me," she almost cried.

She grabbed onto the top of the bed as she felt his cock slowly pressing into her, filling her.

"Oh god," she moaned, "you feel so big." She let out a grunt as his cock went deeper than she'd ever felt before.

Slowly he pulled it back, and then pressed it in. She felt so full, so completely taken in the moment. She let out moan after moan.

She reached up and rubbed his chest, sticking a finger into his mouth and letting him suck it.

"I've never been more excited," she moaned, pressing her hips up to meet his thrusts.

She thought his hands were so big, so strong as they circled her breasts, gently rubbing her nipple with his thumb.

"I'm going to come," she squealed. "Oh god."

She felt his cock stiffening inside of her.

"Oh god," she reached up for the mask. "I don't know if I can ever get this excited again," she let out a scream.

She felt her body rocking with explosion after explosion. Shaking uncontrollably. She felt his cock exploding inside of her, filling her with his juices.

"Oh god I love you," she pulled his mouth to hers, her hand pulling at the mask.

She felt explosion after explosion as her tongue wrapped around his, her eyes adjusting to the sudden light.

"Oh god I love you," she moaned again, pulling away.

She let out a shriek.

"Oh My God! Daddy!"

She pulled her lips back to his and kissed him, a small tear going down her cheek.

carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers