Tina's Night Out

Story Info
Lady goes hunting.
2.4k words
4
17.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around midnight when Tina eventually got to the Oasis bar but this didn't concern her at all as she only had reason for being there, she was hunting. One aim, one goal, to locate and lure into her trap one of these arrogant young men. A man who believes that he can every woman he wants, one who believes that he is so irresistible and who is always in control of whatever situation may arise. The Oasis bar was precisely the kind of place to find men like that, the Oasis bar is one step away from being a cattle market, and it is the perfect place for a woman like Tina to hunt.

She walked casually to the bar, perched on one of the stools and ordered herself a drink. She displayed all the characteristics of confidence and had no problems with a young single woman in a bar on her own. She knew exactly what she was doing there, as this was certainly not the first time she had been hunting in this bar, although it had been a while. She had discovered the new nightclub in town and it had provided her with a wealth of new prey over the past few months. She was, however, beginning to tire of the music there, the repetitive drumbeats with virtually no melody, and had made the decision to return to her earlier haunt. She had to find a way to intensify her fire, which had been fading gradually as she was learning that attractive men were definitely harder to find these days. She could always rely on the oasis bar to be fruitful; it had a much better clientele, men with careers and homes of their own.

Tonight was a good night to hunt as Tina soon discovered, there was a large selection of good looking men there and all she had to do was choose which one she wanted, it was the choosing that was the difficult bit. She allowed her eyes to rove freely around the room, pausing for just a moment on the few specimens that she found interesting before continuing to peruse those who remained. She had spotted a few who could possibly be suitable so she took a sip of her drink a lit a cigarette, without looking around mulled over her options, finished her drink and cigarette then caught the attention of the bar tender who promptly refilled her glass.

Tina turned around carefully on her stool and glanced around the room again, a second look at her choices revealed a new possibility, a late entry and a good one too. How on Earth had she missed him before, this almost perfect example of all her preferences in a man? He was tall at around six foot and 3 inches and proportionally built, not gangly as seems to common in tall men, he had deep brown eyes and dark hair closely cropped, he was dressed in smart dark blue jeans and a tight T-shirt that showed off his nicely toned body. He glanced up and she caught his eye instantly, they smiled then she turned around and took a long sip of her drink, before she had reached the bottom of the glass she heard a voice behind her ask 'Can I get you another one of those?'

Tina immediately swung round and upon seeing him close up she was almost overwhelmed, almost but not quite. 'Yes, thank you,' she replied, 'that's very kind of you.'

'My name's Luke,' he said after he had received their drinks and paid the bartender.

'I'm Tina.' She told him.

They sat at the bar and chatted for a while covering all the usual getting-to-know-you subjects, things like jobs, homes, hobbies and recent holidays. The evening progressed well and after a few drinks and a little dancing it was soon closing time.

'I've had a really good time tonight,' Luke said, 'I don't suppose you'd like to come back to my place for a drink.'

'Well, actually I would love to carry on this evening but I'd feel a little more comfortable if we went to mine instead, would that be alright?'

'Sure, that would be just fine.'

Tina was relieved to hear that, so far everything was working out and Luke was exactly the kind of man she was looking for. He was so sure of himself, the whole "buy a girl a few drinks and take her home" attitude was something he had not been discreet about, he really thought that he was in control and this was his plan working out.

The taxi ride to Tina's was only a short one, however there was time enough for a brief kiss. Luke placed one arm behind Tina's head and draped it across her shoulders; he put his other hand to her cheek and turned her to his before gently kissing her lips. She reached up to run her fingers through his hair as she returned his kiss, opening her mouth slightly allowing his probing tongue access. She placed her hand on his knee and slowly worked it up his thigh while he slid his hand down from her cheek to her breast, cupping it and lightly rubbing her nipple with his thumb. It wasn't long before they arrived at Tina's house.

Tina led Luke up the footpath to her front door where she fumbled around in her handbag until she found her keys; he stood behind her with his arms around her waist laying kisses on her neck as she let them in. She had barely made it into the hallway before he had her pushed up against the wall kissing her passionately and unfastening the buttons of her shirt. In response she reached behind him and pulled his T-shirt out of his jeans and up of his head, he slid her shirt over her shoulders and down her arms letting it drop to the floor. She took his hand and led him through to the bedroom, now she had him exactly where she wanted him and yet he still believed he was n control, he would soon relinquish all that control to her and that would be when her fun would really begin.

Luke removed the rest of his clothes and lay on the bed, Tina slowly unzipped her skirt and slid the fabric over her legs before stepping out of it. She stood before him in her underwear and black stiletto-heeled shoes, a black lace-trimmed bra, matching thong and suspender belt with black seamed stockings. She sat on the edge of the bed and kicked off her shoes before unfastening her stockings from her suspender belt and removing it, she turned to face him as she slowly slid her stockings down her legs. She knelt across his thighs, leant forward and kissed him; she sat up sat back up and held her stocking in front of her. 'Have you ever been tied up before?' she asked, Luke shook his head as a look of surprise took over his face. 'Would you like to try it?' she added with a wicked smile, 'I promise to be gentle with you.'

Luke looked at her quizzically before that he might enjoy trying something new. 'Ok, I'll give it a try' he said 'it could be fun.'

Tina raised one of Luke's hands to the hand board and using one of her stockings bound and tied him securely to the bed then she took his other hand and did the same to it before retrieving another pair of stockings from her drawer to tie his ankles in the same way. He smiled like a schoolboy about to lose his virginity until he struggled a little to test his bonds, which he found to be tighter and more secure than he had expected. Tina smiled as she watched as his expression changed from that smile to concern before he said 'I think they're a little tight, Tina.'

'I will decide if they are too tight, your opinion is utterly irrelevant,' she informed him without the playful tone of voice she had used earlier.

'What?' Luke said realising that this was not the same atmosphere there had been between them, 'come on, Tina, I really think you should loosen them off a bit.'

'Did you not hear me?' she replied, 'Your opinion is irrelevant, I don't care what you think nor do I wish to hear it.'

'But I thought . . .'

Tina cut him off before he could finish, 'I do not care what you think. Now, if you don't shut up I will have to shut you up. You have no reason to complain, this is entirely your own fault. You come home from a bar with a woman that you've never met before and let her tie you down, you deserve this, you're just a filthy slut and you deserve everything you get.'

'You can't do this.'

'I think you'll find that I can and I am.' She told him as stood up and removed her underwear before returning to straddle him. 'Now, make yourself useful,' she said placing her knees either side of his head.

'Get off me.' He said, but he could see and smell her arousal right in front of his face and knew that his resistance would be futile

'As soon as you've made me come I will,' she responded lowering herself to his face. He had no choice, he wanted her so badly in spite of what she was doing to him, because of what she was doing to him but he couldn't bring himself to admit it. He opened his mouth slowly and traced around the edge of her vulva with his tongue, her flesh was soft, smooth and warm. He flicked his tongue lightly across her clitoris making her quickly draw in breath plunging his tongue deep into her cunt. He lapped up her juices as they flowed out of her; she wiggled above him moving to give him a little encouragement. He returned his attention to her clitoris, licking, sucking and biting, sending waves of pleasure through her whole body. She let out a deep groan as the pressure began to build inside her, growing with every touch of his mouth on her flesh until she could control it no longer. She placed her hands over his and held them tightly, grinding her pussy onto face and crying out in pleasure, coming with a passion so intense that she could barely breathe.

She moved down and kissed his mouth, tasting herself from his lips. 'Mmmm,' she said, 'that was very good, thank you.' She looked down at him body and saw how hard his cock was, 'Well, after making all that fuss before, you seem to be enjoying things so far, don't you?'

'Ok, I admit it,' he said, 'I did enjoy it, being used by you.'

'I knew you would, so how about I let you have a little pleasure now? There are two conditions though, you're not allowed to come or make a sound. Do you think you'll be able to manage that?'

'I'm sure I'll do just fine,' Luke told her.

Tina moved gradually down his body laying delicate kisses from his mouth, down over his chest and stomach before reaching his cock and gently kissing along his shaft from the head to the base and back again. She heard a quiet moan escape his lips so she lifted her head and turned to face him, 'I said you weren't to make a sound, now be quiet or do I have to gag you?' Luke shook his head and she returned her attention to his cock running her tongue slowly around the head before open her mouth wide and taking it inside. She slid her mouth down his shaft taking it all the way in, her hands cupping and massaging his balls. He moaned quietly and Tina immediately got to her feet.

'I'm sorry,' he pleaded, 'I promise to be quiet, please don't stop.'

'It's too late for that now,' she told him as she reached down to the floor and picked her knickers then she removed another stocking from the drawer. Straddling him again she scrunched her knickers up and pushed them into his mouth before tying the stocking tightly around his head to secure them in place.'

You need to learn a little more self-control.' Tina informed him as she straddled his pelvis. Then, wrapping her hand firmly around his cock, she guided him into her. Luke had been struggling with his self-control for so long and in his current position, with her warm flesh engulfing him while he was totally immobile and unable to speak; he was having even more trouble. He was living the fantasy of so many men, being restrained and used by a beautiful woman. He wanted to touch her so badly but it made even worse by inability to do so.

Tina impaled herself rhythmically on his hard cock, wiggling as his flesh field her cunt, and contracting her vaginal muscles. As she squeezed his cock he was finding it virtually impossible to hold himself back. She raised herself up then pushed herself down on him again, riding him until she and Luke could hold back no longer, groaning simultaneously as they came. She collapsed on his chest and lay on top of him for a moment before removing his gag.

'Oh dear,' she said, 'I told you not to come and you disobeyed me. Look at the mess you've made, you'll have to clean it up now.' She moved up and positioned herself above his mouth again. Luke opened his mouth and slowly moved his tongue across her flesh, tasting his spunk mixed with her juices as their musky scents mingled his nose was exquisite. Tina came again quickly as his tongue worked her clitoris and continued to lap up every drop of fluid.

She moved off him and kissed him gently on the mouth before going to the dressing table and picking up a pair of scissors. She returned and cut him free, first his ankles then his wrists. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to himself, he kissed her passionately and let his hands roam over her skin. He wanted to feel every inch of her body, that which he had been denied for so long. They held each other closely as they both basked in the afterglow of their lovemaking before drifting off into slumber.