Tina's Obsession Ch. 05

Story Info
Tina Craves Her Big Brother.
2.5k words
4.25
34.2k
15

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret arrived home from work in a better mood than she does on a usual work day. She seemed bubbly with a big smile on her face.

"What a beautiful day, isn't this a gorgeous day kids?"

"Uh, well sure Mom," Ted replied," it was real nice out today. Several of us took an early lunch today, went outside and ate under a big oak tree."

"Tell you what," Margaret said, "how about I take both of you out to dinner," she said smiling.

"I don't know Mom, I think I'd rather stay here," Tina said.

"I'm not real excited about going out, " Ted said, knowing what Tina wanted to have a talk with their mother.

"Well I'll be," Margaret said, pretending she was angry. " Tell you what," their mother said, " let's order a big pizza, my treat."

Ted went up to his bedroom, got a clean t-shirt and shorts and headed for the shower. With any luck the pizza would have arrived by the time he was finished.

As Ted descended the stairs post shower his mother was just closing the front door and Tina was carrying the big box to the dining room table.

" Wow Mom," Ted exclaimed, "you got the jumbo size didn't you?"

"Well, Margaret replied," the way you eat I figured Tina and I wouldn't have a chance otherwise."

"Very funny Mom, very funny," Ted responded.

The three of them began to consume the giant pizza, engaging in very little conversation in the process.

Ted could see the nervousness on his sister's face, knowing that she dreaded giving their mother the news.

Tina had eaten very little of the pie and was now just fiddling with the piece on her plate. All of them had slowed down in their eating. Tina let out a big sigh and Ted knew that the conversation was about to begin.

"Uh Mom," Tina began softly," I,I, well there's something that we need to talk about, something that I have to tell you. Oh my Lord, I don't even know how to start."

"What is it sweetie," Margaret said, " tell me what's wrong."

"I guess there's no other way to say it," Tina said, "I'm pregnant."

Their mother didn't even react at first, then her eyes enlarged and her face flushed. Then finally she spoke.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry, that is unless you intended it," Margaret said softly.

"No Mother, it was definitely not intended but I also have no intention of doing anything about it. I just don't believe in that sort of thing," Tina said softly.

Margaret said nothing for a few seconds then said, " I don't blame you Tina, I don't believe in that either."

The conversation continued for several minutes during which time Margaret asked her daughter how she was sure that she was pregnant.

"Well Mom," Tina said, I haven't had a period in over 6 weeks now and you know how regular I am, plus I got a home pregnancy test kit today. When I got home I tested and it showed positive. A month ago my aureole and nipples took on a very decided brown color.

"Hmmm," Margaret said, " that's pretty strong evidence Tina."

Margaret went on to remind her daughter that she needed to see an obstetrician and begin prenatal care. During all this time Ted had said nothing.

"Mom," Tina said," there is one thing that you have not asked. You never once even hinted at wanting to know who the father is."

Margaret was quiet for a few moments, then the sister and brother noticed a slight smile on her face.

"Well, I haven't asked because I already know," she said directly.

Tina and her brother looked at each other, completely shocked at her statement.

"You know kids," Margaret said softly, "moms know everything that does on under their roofs. People could say, "why didn't you stop it? I thought about it, believe me I did. I wrestled with it for over 3 weeks, doing all the pros and cons things. In the end, the bottom line is that you are almost 19 years old and your brother is 22. How in the world am I going to dictate what I want when I am talking to 2 adults. Oh yes, I could throw you out but you are also two adults that I love very much and want to stay on good terms with and a growing grandbaby that I want to see, love, take care of and all the things that grandmas do."

"Oh Mom," Tina said emotionally, rushing to embrace her mother.

The mother and daughter hugged aggressively, reveling in their closeness, their love for each other.

Ted approached them, placing his long arms about them both.

"Ted," Margaret said, "where are you in all this discussion. I haven't heard a thing out of you. Are you happy about this, are you looking forward to it?"

"Mom," Ted said, this is the last thing in the world that I would have wanted but it is a fact now and I intend to take very good care of my sweet sister."

Margaret kissed him on the cheek," That's so sweet Teddy -- Tina, "she said as she turned toward her daughter," you know you are a very lucky girl."

"Yes Mom," Tina said, "I am very aware of that."

"Well," Margaret said, " the first thing I believe is for you Ted to move down the hall. After all Tina's room is definitely the largest and it's farther away from mine," Margaret said with a wink at them both.

"I can't believe that I am saying this but I know when two people are in love that they like some privacy so I'll be going to bed about nine each evening unless I tell you otherwise and I intend to watch TV when I do so, so if you feel the need to get shall we say reacquainted, I won't be able to hear much of anything.

"Mom," Ted said, "do you know how easy you have made this for us? I mean the two of us have imagined every kind of horror situation when we told you. You are a very cool person you know?"

"Teddy," she replied, "you don't know how much I wanted to kill you with the thought that my own son had seduced my daughter?"

Ted began to laugh uproariously, looking directly at his sister.

"Teddy!", Tina said earnestly, "that's enough."

"What guys, what's enough," Margaret inquired.

"Never mind Mom," Tina answered," I promise I will tell you everything soon."

"We will have to move away Mom," Ted said, "you know everyone on three streets, we can't bring that sort of embarrassment on you."

"You both need to know that I have decided to move away anyway," Margaret said, " I can't keep living here with all of the memories of your Dad. I was going to contact a realtor to list the house next week.

I was also going to go tomorrow to look for an apartment. How about if we all go look tomorrow for an apartment large enough for the four of us."

"Mom," Tina said," you're forgetting that there are no longer four of us, remember, Dad's gone."

"Shame on you Tina," Margaret said with a smile, " you're forgetting about the baby."

Ted and Tina both had a chuckle about that.

"I guess I need to start thinking differently Mom," Tina said, "maybe I'll start eating for two also."

"It's not something to joke about sweetie," Margaret said seriously, "you have to eat healthy and sensibly but you and the baby do need to get all of your nourishment."

Ted and Tina both smiled and nodded in agreement with their mother.

"Well guys," Margaret said, "I'm headed for a shower and then to bed where I will watch some TV,"

she said with a smile.

With that she ascended the stairs and headed for her bedroom.

"She's something isn't she," Ted questioned.

"Yes," Tina replied," she sure is."

"You ready to head upstairs," Ted inquired.

"Yeah Teddy, I am but I hope you don't mind but I'm ready to go up and go to sleep. I think I'm exhausted as much for the mental pressure of knowing all day that I had to tell Mom tonight about my pregnancy as it is because of physical exertion," Tina said.

"Yep, I know what you mean, but at least we can sleep in the same bed," Ted replied.

Tina went to her brother and embraced him tightly," I love you so much Teddy, and I want to sleep with you from now on. You know we have incredible support from our Mom, we are so lucky Ted, so lucky."

The next day found the two siblings well rested and Ted behind his sister, spooning with her and enjoying every moment of it. There was a knock at the door.

"Are you guys awake," Margaret inquired.

"Yes we are Mom," Tina replied.

"Well I just wondered," Margaret began.

"Yes Mom, you can come in, we are just lying here," Tina said.

Margaret slowly opened the door and stepped inside. "Did you guys remember we are going to go look at apartments today," Margaret asked.

"Oh hell, that's right," Ted said," do you have any ideas of where to look?, "he asked his mother.

"Oh sure," their mother replied, "I've been in contact with the realtor. She has seven of them she wants to show us."

"You're kidding!" Ted bellowed, "geez we'll be looking til tomorrow."

"No, now we won't be that long," Margaret said quickly," as far as I'm concerned if we find what we want early then we'll just stop. I don't want to traipse around all day either."

After a light breakfast the three of them set off toward the west side of town which for them was nearly an hour away.

They all enjoyed meeting the realtor who seemed like a really nice lady. The first couple of apartments that they looked at just didn't interest them but the third one was perfect. It was in a section of the city that was constructed in the 1950's and looked like it could have been a backdrop for an episode of "Ozzie and Harriet" or "Leave It to Beaver." The unit was actually a double. It had a very nice living room, a good sized kitchen, a full bath and bedroom in addition to a small den on the first floor and two bedrooms, a small room that had been used as a sewing room and a full bath on the second. It had a large porch and a nice size yard in the part that they were looking at. The structure was divided so that the portion they were considering was much larger that the other part which was currently rented to a young couple. The part that they were considering was the only part with a porch and the other portion only had two small bedrooms and one and a half baths. All of the utilities had been re-done including new heating and central air conditioning. As a result the rent was a little steep but it appeared well worth it.

"What do you kids think about it?" Margaret asked.

"Well," Tina said, "it seems a little expensive don't you think?"

"If you consider the value of what we would be getting it isn't expensive at all," Ted remarked. There is something else that you are forgetting, Mom and I both make good money and we will be splitting the rent so it would be very affordable actually."

"Well it doesn't seem like I'm contributing anything," Tina remarked.

"Honey we will all be contributing," Ted replied.

Margaret spoke up, " honey you might be busy having babies."

Tina and Ted looked at each other and smiled. Perhaps she would.

They had dinner in a little family restaurant in the same neighborhood as their new apartment. During the meal Ted excused himself to go to the restroom.

"Tina," Margaret said seriously, " the other day when I said something about Ted seducing you, both of you laughed and you said you would tell me later. Well now it's later."

"OK Mom, Tina replied, "the truth is he didn't seduce me, I seduced him."

"What," Margaret said," what did you do?"

"I'm not going to give you all the details but I've had a thing for my big brother for a long, long time now," Tina said." to be honest Mom, Ted lectured me about it and told me nothing like that was going to happen. I have to be honest, I practically raped him."

Margaret smiled at her and slowly shook her head. Before she could ask anything additional Ted returned to the table.

They were finally in the position where most of their goods were in the house or about to be and it was time for decisions to be made.

"I'd like to have the front bedroom upstairs," Margaret said, " did you see that gigantic walk in closet and it is right next to the bathroom too. "

"Well Mom," Ted said, " I figured you'd want the one down here. That way you could do away with going up and down the stairs."

"I'm 45 not 85 Teddy," Margaret replied angrily.

Once the move had been completed they all began to noticeably relax. Tina had seemed to grow at a very rapid rate during the 3 weeks or so that all of the things required for the move had taken place.

"Honey, your belly is really starting to grow," Margaret said to her daughter.

"Yes Mom, I know," replied Tina, "actually I sort of enjoy rubbing it, realizing that there's another human being in there."

Tina was also becoming a cook -- more or less. Her dishes were fairly simple to make but were wholesome and tasty, not to mention nutritious.

Dinner this night was homemade beef stew with homemade biscuits.

"Tina, this meal is delicious," Ted exclaimed.

"It surely is," Margaret agreed, " you've come a long way girl. I remember when you couldn't boil water. "

The three of them had an enjoyable meal and a lot of good conversation. Each of them took their coffee to the living room and continued their talk.

I'm going to get a shower and head to bed. I seem really tired tonight. I need to watch the music awards show too," Margaret said, " goodnight guys

"Goodnight Mom, "Ted and Tina said in unison, watching as their mother ascended the stairs.

"I guess she was trying to tell us that she won't be hearing anything baby," Tina said.

"Yeah I guess so," Ted said smiling.

"You ready to hit the sack?" Tina inquired.

"Sure I guess so," Ted replied.

The two of them made sure that doors were locked and most lights were off and then headed for bed, Ted's arm around his sister's waist, his hand on her belly.

Each of the siblings washed up, brushed their teeth and slid into their king sized bed.