Tingle's The Word!

Story Info
Being caught naked isn't necessarily a bad thing.
9.8k words
4.64
143.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sunning myself at the side of the pool when Lisa dropped her bombshell.

“Kathy?”

“What?”

“Have you ever fucked a guy?”

I looked at my friend Lisa curiously while I felt my face getting red. How the hell did she know that’s what I was thinking of?

“Well, have you?” Lisa demanded.

“No.”

“Why have you gone so red?”

“Have I?”

“Oh, come on, Kathy, your face must be burning!”

“Why should I answer?”

Lisa shrugged, a rueful expression on her face. “Because I haven’t either, I want to, and I thought you might possibly give me some hints on how to go about it. I mean, if you had. But you haven’t, so you can’t.”

“Well, I’m sorry, but I haven’t.” I paused and looked sideways at Lisa. “But I want to!” I grinned lopsidedly. “I guess what we really need is an available male, or better, one each.”

Lisa flopped down beside me. “Well, we haven’t got one. Or two. So what are we going to do?”

“We could get back into the pool and have another swim, we could get dressed and go down to the mall and see if there are any available studs, or..., or I don’t know what!” I said.

“Or we could go up to my bedroom,” mused Lisa.

“Why there?”

She grinned. “I found Suzi’s dildo.”

“Wow! And?”

“We could fool around, maybe try it out.”

I stared at her. “Are you seriously telling me that you want to use a dildo on yourself, with me there as well?” I felt my nipples tighten and my pussy pulse, just at the thought.

“Not exactly, I thought we could use it on each other. I mean using it on yourself, you know what’s going to happen, but using it on someone else, they don’t know, if you see what I mean.”

“I know exactly what you mean, Lisa Larson. That is gross!”

“Oh. Sorry, Kathy.” Lisa shrugged. “If you don’t want to, well, that’s okay.”

“I said it was gross, I didn’t say I didn’t want to. Come on, I’ll race you!”

We leaped to our feet and ran into the house. Lisa’s folks had a ranch style house with a pool and we girls had been enjoying the first few days of the summer vacation by topping up our tans and just generally being lazy. My Mom is a widow and works as a photographer. With the life insurance cover my Dad had and her income, we have a comfortable existence, but she needed to work and was glad to let me stay with Lisa for a few days, instead of being alone at home. Lisa and her twin brother Todd lived at home with their parents. Suzi, Lisa’s older sister, was presently on her honeymoon with her new husband Bill and would be living in New York when they returned from Europe.

I had been invited to stay for the week by Eve Larson, Lisa's mom, to keep Lisa company as Todd was away on a backpacking trip and Eve had to work at the art gallery in which she and Lisa’s father had a share. My mother had no objections so we had the prospect of having the house to ourselves all day, a fact that bothered neither of us. We got up and had a swim, ate a leisurely breakfast, then sunned ourselves for a while. It was now ten-fifteen and we were bored.

In Lisa’s bedroom she opened a drawer and rummaged around, then took out a long package.

“Voila!” she said, unwrapping her trophy and brandishing it. I looked at it, mesmerised. I had never seen an erect male penis, except in a porn mag Lisa had sneaked from Todd’s cache. The dildo looked to be realistic, testicles and all, so far as the illustrations I had seen suggested. Perhaps it was a little larger than reality. The dildo was about ten inches long, but a couple of inches of that was formed as a finger grip, I realised.

I realised Lisa was studying the dildo intently. She passed it to me with a strange expression on her face.

“I didn’t see the inscription before. Read it.”

I took the proffered object and squeezed it experimentally, feeling the resilient sheathing give beneath my fingers.

“Near the base, Kathy, read it!” said Lisa urgently.

I squinted at it. “To Suzi, from Jack. Miss me! October ’99,” I read out. I looked at Lisa. “So what?” Then, “Oh!”

“Exactly. Bill’s her husband. I don’t know who Jack is. And Suzi was going steady with Bill since, oh I don’t know, since about June or July ’98!”

“Where was she in October ’99?”

“UCLA!”

“Wow!”

“Yeah.” Lisa laughed. “Hey, devious bitch, my sister. Little Miss Proper. Oh, I love her!” She took the dildo from me and kissed it. “Kathy,” she said, brandishing it. “Meet Jack!”

“Pleased to meet you, Jack.” I giggled. “What next?”

“I guess we better get naked, or at least take our bikini bottoms off. Jack needs access!”

I was suddenly shy. Although Lisa and I had been good friends for about two years now, neither of us had seen the other completely naked save for a glimpse in the showers after sports practice. Shy, yes, but I was excited. Turned on, I realised, by the thought of the dildo coming anywhere near my pussy. My now quite moist pussy. I looked at Lisa, busy wriggling out of her bikini bottoms, having already discarded the top. What the hell, I thought and followed suit.

Lisa looked at me appraisingly. “Kathy, I think we need to expand our tans into the forbidden zone,” she giggled.

I looked at Lisa, then down at my own body. While most of my body was a smooth even golden-brown, my tits and crotch were pale, hidden from the sun. I nodded. “I guess you’re right. Do you think we’ll be okay beside the pool?”

“Yeah, if we stay near the house. The only spot anyone passing can see anything without climbing over the wall is at the far end. So, we stay away from the far end!” She grinned at me, then sobered. “Kathy, neither of us has fucked. Have you ever made it with another girl?”

I realised that Lisa was staring at me, admiringly, almost hungrily. My pussy throbbed. I avoided Lisa’s eyes for a moment, then looked up. “Are you trying to tell me you’re lesbian?” I whispered.

Lisa looked startled. “Hell, no! I just thought, I mean, we got no man handy except Jack here, but we could try it, see if it turns us on or grosses us out.” Lisa shrugged, her tits jiggling delightfully as she did so. “I mean, if you want to. No pressure.”

I gazed at my friend. I realised that I did want to try this, I did want to see what it was like to make love to a woman. I grinned. “How do we start?”

Lisa held her arms out to me. “I don’t know. I guess we kiss.”

I moved into Lisa’s arms, hugging my friend close. Lisa smiled and slowly brought her lips to mine. Her lips were warm and soft and at first the kiss was chaste, mouths closed, then I opened my mouth slightly, using my limited experience of French kissing. I let my tongue tip out and probed gently at Lisa’s mouth, which opened beneath mine, Lisa’s tongue twining with mine.

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth wider, sucking Lisa’s tongue, laving it with my own. I realised suddenly that my nipples were achingly erect. Greatly daring, I let my hand move up and cup Lisa’s beast, stroking it gently, cupping it, then letting my thumb brush lightly over the nipple. Lisa broke the kiss suddenly, shuddering, staring at me.

“Jesus, Kathy. That really turned me on!”

I smiled, then put my hand on Lisa’s hip. “Give me your hand,” I said, trying to keep my voice steady.

“Why?”

“Never mind why, just give me your hand.” Lisa slowly extended her hand and I took it in my own. “Let your middle finger stick out,” I said and Lisa made a fist, except for the one finger. “Now,” I said, “if you think you got turned on, how about me?” I took Lisa’s finger and put it between my legs, pushing it up into the entrance to my pussy and sliding it forward and over my clitoris, and free again.

Lisa gazed in awe at her finger, soaked as it was with my secretions, then looked at me. “You’re soaking!”

“How about you?” I asked, then put my hand between Lisa’s legs. Lisa jumped as if she’d been goosed, then relaxed and moved her feet apart to give me access.

“I guess I’m just as wet as you, Kathy.”

I let my finger stroke the length of Lisa’s pussy. Lisa jumped as my finger brushed her clitoris.

“Sorry!”

“No sweat, Kathy, guess I’m just sensitive.”

On impulse, I licked my finger, tasting Lisa. She stared at me for a moment, then licked her own finger. We looked at each other, then burst into a fit of giggles.

“Tasty!” I said, grinning.

“Mmm, yeah,” she said. “Familiar, but different.”

“You ever get yourself off?” I asked her, through a huge obstruction in my throat.

“Yeah.”

“Get me off,” I whispered.

Lisa looked at me wonderingly, then smiled. “It will be a pleasure, Kathy, but you have to get me off afterwards.”

I smiled back at my friend. “I intend to!” I said, then lay down on Lisa’s bed with my legs slightly spread. “How do you want me?”

“Do you have a favourite method?” asked Lisa, standing beside the bed and looking down at me.

“I do, but one of the things that is making me even more wet is the thought that I have no idea what you’re going to do to me.”

Lisa grinned suddenly. “I have a great idea!” she said and turned to the dresser, taking out a sleep mask, shades of ‘Zorro’, but without any means of seeing through it. “Put this on!”

I grinned back at my friend and took the domino, placing it over my eyes and hooking the elastic behind my head. “I can’t see a thing!” I exclaimed.

“That’s the general idea,” said Lisa, suddenly husky. “Now then, arms at your sides and spread your legs. Wider!” she said. She paused. “Kathy, you are beautiful,” whispered Lisa, kneeling at the bedside.

She reached out and laid her hand on my belly. I jumped at the initial contact then relaxed as my friend lightly stroked my skin. Lisa stroked gently in circles and I relaxed, enjoying the sensation of someone else’s hand on my skin. I breathed easily through my nose as Lisa stroked me, then drew in my breath as Lisa’s hand worked its way up and gently caressed the underslopes of my tits, moving gently around, stroking, avoiding my nipples until with a keen shock as sharp as the touch of an ice cube, I felt Lisa’s lips close over my nipple. Lisa’s tongue brushed the nipple and I jumped, feeling a sudden spasm in my pussy.

Lisa licked and sucked at my nipple, her hand busy with its twin, then swapped sides.

I moaned softly. “That is so nice, Lisa, so nice!”

“I’m enjoying it, too,” said Lisa huskily, temporarily diverting her mouth from its work, then resuming her gentle suction as her hand moved down and stroked my thigh. She ran her hand lightly up and down on the top of my leg as I lay spreadeagled on the bed, then eased it over as her hand moved until she was caressing the inside of my thigh, almost as high as my pussy. But not quite.

“Touch my pussy, Lisa,” I whispered. Lisa took a deep breath and let her fingers drift down to my slit. She extended her finger and gently stroked the length of my slit, from my anus to the clitoris beginning to peep from its folds.

I moaned. Lisa began to stroke the length of my box, occasionally flicking gently against the nub of my clit, trying to excite me but not giving me a chance to settle, gradually building up the tension in my very being, still sucking my nipple, stroking the other with her free hand. My breathing was hoarse now and I stiffened, then shuddered, moaning and clamping Lisa’s hand between my thighs, my stomach muscles rippling as I climaxed.

Gradually, I stilled, allowing Lisa to ease her hand from between my thighs. I took off the domino and smiled up at Lisa, then pulled her gently down to kiss her. “Thank you, Lisa, that was absolutely fabulous!” I whispered.

Lisa was trembling. “I enjoyed it, too, Kathy. I’ve never brought anyone else but myself off before. I nearly came just watching you come.”

I smiled at my friend. “But only nearly?”

“Only nearly,” agreed Lisa.

“Come on then, Lisa, it’s your turn now,” I said, sitting up and reaching out to hug my friend. Lisa hugged me back and then moved to lie where I had been, reaching for the domino and putting it over her eyes.

I began the same way Lisa had, with gentle strokes, kissing Lisa’s belly, licking it, making Lisa giggle, moving up, up, licking the underside of Lisa’s breasts, licking all around her nipples without touching then suddenly taking a nipple between my teeth and nipping gently. Lisa moaned loudly, her thighs trembling, her belly rippling. I let my hands stroke down the outside of Lisa’s thighs, then up the inside, moving over and out as I reached the top, avoiding Lisa’s pussy for the moment, then stroking down again. This time I let one finger trail over Lisa’s pussy, moving from anus to apex the way Lisa had done to me, enjoying watching the expressions on what I could see of my friend’s face.

I reached behind me to the dresser top where ‘Jack’ was lying and picked it up. Taking a deep breath, I touched it to my own pussy, rubbing gently, careful not to penetrate, until the tip was moistened with my juices, then gently applied it to Lisa.

“What are you doing?” Lisa asked, her voice strained.

“It’s all right, Lisa, it’s only ‘Jack’. Relax.”

“It feels good, Kathy, but I don’t want you to put it in me. I don’t want to be fucked for the first time by some plastic and rubber hand-me-down of my sister’s. I want a real prick, attached to a real male.” Despite her protestations, Lisa was obviously getting turned on and her hands began to flutter. Inspired, I pressed ‘Jack’ gently against Lisa’s clit, then spun it. That was all it took. Lisa’s climax was violent, noisy and very satisfying, as she told me a little later as we lay on the bed hugging and kissing.

“I had no idea what you were doing, but when you spun that thing against my clit, I had no chance. I had to come, and come hard.”

“I did kind of notice,” I said, smiling at my friend.

“God, yes. I must get these sheets in the washer before Mom gets home, they’re soaked with your cum and mine.”

“Mm, yes, but not yet. I don’t think we’ve finished our experimenting.”

Lisa giggled. “Agreed! But one thing I am sure of. When I lose my virginity, and I hope it’s soon, the prick that gets into my pussy has to be attached to a real live male!”

“Would you like a volunteer?” asked a new voice quietly, the tone husky. We spun round, shocked.

Standing in the doorway was Todd’s friend, Matthew, his prick tenting his hiking shorts to the point of apparent destruction. Shocked, I reached instinctively for something to cover myself, then stopped, relaxing, letting my legs move apart again, thinking ‘Yes!’. Lisa stood up and walked over to Matthew, putting her arms around his neck and kissing him hard.

“Volunteers always welcome,” she said. “Yes, Matt, I think I would like it very much if you would please fuck me. Soon, very soon. Where’s Todd? And why are you back? I thought you were away until the weekend.”

“Todd hurt his leg, so I came back with him. He’s at the hospital, being checked, he can hardly walk. I phoned your Mom, Lisa, and she’s gone to the hospital. She asked me to let you guys know.” Matt smiled lop-sidedly.

“How long have you been standing there?” I was curious as to how much Matt had seen. I think the thought that he’d been watching us was making my pussy even wetter.

Matt smiled warmly at me. “Long enough to almost cream in my shorts. You two put on a really sexy show.” His eyes were flickering all over, drinking in the sight of two naked girls.

“Glad you liked it,” said Lisa. “Kathy, shall we go down to the hospital and see how my brother is?”

“No, I don’t think so,” I said, to my own surprise. I went on, scarcely able to get the words out past the excitement in my throat. “After all, we wanted to find out what it’s like to get fucked. We know Matt, we know he won’t talk about this, will you, Matt?”

Mutely, Matt shook his head. “No way,” he said. “My word of honour.”

I turned to Lisa again. “Matt’s here with something huge inside those shorts. Your Mom’s with Todd and this is our chance, if Matt will help.”

“I will be delighted to help you,” said Matt, his smile deepening, “if you’re sure you want to fuck?”

I felt myself flush but I smiled at him, enjoying the warmth in his look, the obvious desire. “I do, and soon, before I lose my nerve. I think we could both enjoy it,” I said. I turned to Lisa. “Don’t we?”

“Oh, we do. I can hardly wait to get started.”

“No more than me. Come on. Matt will cream his shorts if we make the poor baby wait much longer. Get naked, Matt, Lisa and I feel a tad conspicuous.” I giggled. “We’re already dressed for it.”

We watched Matt carefully as he shucked his clothes. I drew in my breath unconsciously as his prick was revealed. Deep pink, red, almost purple near the head, I was suddenly frightened by its size.

“Mmm, very impressive,” said Lisa. “Don’t you think so, Kathy.”

“What?” I said absently, eyeing Matt’s boner as keenly as Lisa.

“Matt’s... oh, never mind. I can see you’re busy with your own assessment.” Lisa turned back to Matt.

I had hardly heard what my friend had said, for I was regarding with great interest the first live, erect, penis (‘prick!’ I thought) that I had ever been close to in all my eighteen years.

I looked up at Matt and he smiled at me, flushing slightly.

“Do you like it, Kathy?” he asked quietly.

I flushed. “God, yes!” I whispered. I glanced at Lisa. “Who first?”

Lisa spun around and dashed out of the room. “We’ll cut for it!” she called back over her shoulder, “I’ll get the cards!”

Matt and I looked at each other and as if on signal, burst into laughter. I gazed at Matt’s prick again, mesmerised. ‘How will I ever take that monster?’ I thought, then glanced at Matt. His smile was amused, warm, without mockery.

“Nervous, Kathy?” he asked quietly.

“A little. More scared than nervous.”

“I’ll be gentle, I promise. I want to do this, very much. I’ve been wanting to get to know you better, but I think I was scared.”

“Of me?” I said, thrilled to think he wanted me. “You couldn’t get to know me much more intimately than this.” I smiled at him as Lisa dashed back into the room, naked tits bobbing enticingly. I grimaced ruefully as I saw Matt eye the jiggling delights, comparing Lisa’s charms with my own slenderness.

‘I can never compete on size,’ I thought. ‘I’ll have to go for quality!’

“Shuffle and cut, Matt,” said Lisa, handing Matt the pack of cards. “Then we’ll pick a card each.” Lisa grinned at me. “This way, Matt doesn’t have to choose and make one of us jealous of the other!” Lisa turned to Matt, suddenly concerned. “You will be able to fuck both of us, Matt, won’t you?” she asked.

“I’ll do my very best, Lisa. I think I can promise both of you that much.” He grinned, his prick twitching. He removed the pack of cards from the carton and shuffled them, then fanned them out. “OK, pick one each. High card gets fucked first and aces are highest. If you both draw the same value, you pick again.” We both nodded.

“You first, Lisa,” I said. “You’re the hostess.”

Lisa reached out and drew a card, holding it to her breasts so that neither I nor Matt could see it. She signalled to me.

“You now.”

I reached out, dithered a moment, then took a card, glancing at it almost fearfully. A queen! I held it out so that the others could see it. Lisa’s breath of relief was loud. She held out her own card. A king! I hid my disappointment. ‘I only have to wait a little longer’ I thought. ‘I’ll get fucked for the first time today, and it will be soon.’ Aloud, I said, “I’ll go for a swim, then watch some TV. Call me when you’re...”

That was as far as I got. Lisa grabbed me and hugged me. “We’ve shared the experience so far, Kathy, I want to go on sharing it. Please stay!”

My pussy pulsed. ‘Yes!’ I thought. ‘I want to see this!’

“If you’re both sure?” I said tentatively.

“Please stay, Kathy,” said Matt quietly.

I grinned. “OK!” I got up on the bed and scooted myself into the corner against the wall. “There’s still room for you guys!”