Tingle's The Word!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa scrambled onto the bed and lay back with her legs spread, then sat up suddenly, looking worried. “Matt, have you got a rubber? I’m not on the pill and much as I want to be fucked, I don’t want to get pregnant!”

“Relax, Lisa,” said Matt, reaching for his hiking shorts. He took a small foil-wrapped package from his pocket and held it up. “I came prepared!” He laughed. “Although I must confess, I hadn’t expected to be using them today.” He laughed again. “In fact, I don’t really know why I have them with me. There aren’t many girls in the desert.”

Lisa grinned and lay back again. I watched enthralled as Matt tore open the little packet, then carefully rolled the condom onto his erect penis. I bit my lip as Matt knelt between Lisa’s spread legs, then lowered himself so that his prick pressed gently at her pussy.

‘She has a pretty pussy’, I thought to myself. ‘I hope mine’s as nice. It’s certainly wet.’ I lowered my hand and ran my finger gently along my soaking cleft, from low beside my anus to the little finger of my clitoris, peeping from its sheath. I shuddered and took a deep breath. Matt was moving gently backward and forward, only the first inch or so of his prick in Lisa’s pussy. Lisa had her eyes closed and was smiling beatifically, her breathing loud in the quiet of the bedroom.

Matt had slid his hand between himself and Lisa and I could just see that he was stroking her clitoris. I moved my hand a little until I was stroking my own clit and began to move my hand in rhythm with Matt’s. I shuddered again and watched the erotic scene happening scant inches away from me. Matt’s cock was further into Lisa’s pussy by now and he was making tiny back and forth movements, imperceptibly getting deeper.

Lisa was moaning wordlessly, little ‘Oohs’ and Aahs’, almost whispered, her voice throaty in its intensity. Suddenly she said ‘Oh!’ in a completely different tone, her eyes wide, clutching convulsively at Matt as he sank his cock deep inside her.

‘Her hymen’s gone!’ I thought, “Lisa’s not a virgin any more!’

Matt began to move steadily, driving deep into Lisa’s pussy, withdrawing, then pushing forward again. I watched the muscles of his ass, fascinated by the way they moved. It wasn’t long before Lisa moaned and began to shake.

“Oh, shit! I’m coming, Matt,” she whispered, “you’re going to make me come! Oh Matt, I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m com... Oh God! I’ve come!” And she began visibly to shudder to climax as Matt began to move urgently inside her.

“Lisa, baby, you’re making me come too!” he moaned.

‘And me!’ I thought, my fingers busy with my clitoris, the sensations beginning to peak as the bed trembled beneath the lovers.

“Lisa, I’m coming!” said Matt urgently,

“Come in me, Matt, come for me, baby” Lisa moaned. “Oh, Matt, this is so fucking good!”

“Oh, Lisa, baby, I’m coming, I’m coming!” Matt suddenly shuddered and sank himself deeply into Lisa’s pussy, trembling into immobility. As he did so, my fingers, busy with my clitoris, suddenly tipped me over into a body-wracking orgasm that shook me into stillness.

“Oh, dear!’ I thought when I recovered my equilibrium, ‘the others will know what I've been doing’. I looked up, almost furtively. Matt was still collapsed across Lisa, breathing heavily, Lisa’s heels hooked lightly over his legs, her arms above her head, eyes closed. As I watched, Lisa stirred.

“Matt, honey, you’re heavy!”

“Sorry.” Matt eased himself gently out of Lisa’s pussy, then bent and lightly kissed her nose. “Thank you, Lisa,” he said, “that was terrific.”

“Oh, boy! Was it ever!” said Lisa fervently. “I enjoyed that!” She felt beneath herself and grimaced. “I’ll have to get this bedding in the wash before Mom gets home.”

“Put it in now,” said Matt. “Then we can all have a swim. I need to recover before I’ll be ready to ride again.” He grinned at me and I felt myself flushing, but Lisa’s attention was on the bedding and Matt glanced at her then winked at me as if to say, ‘Okay, she missed it’.

Lisa glanced around at the two of us.”Good idea, Matt. Give me a hand, Kathy?” she asked. “You go start your swim, Matt, we’ll be right out. Oh! Matt?”

“Yeah?”

“Naked!”

“Me? Or you?”

“All of us!”

“But don’t get out at the far end of the pool,” I said. “You could be seen from the road, there.”

“I’ll swim underwater,” said Matt solemnly. “But first, what do I do with this?” he asked, carefully removing the jizz-filled condom from his rapidly softening prick.

Lisa grabbed some tissues from a box on the dresser and held out her hand. “Give it here, I’ll bury it in the trash.”

Matt carefully wrapped the sticky bundle in tissue, then went out of the room and downstairs, whistling tunelessly. Lisa looked at me, then grinned.

“Wow!” she said, laughing.

“Yeah! Wow, indeed,” I said. “That was incredible to watch, my pussy’s absolutely soaking, but tell me, Lisa, what did it feel like?”

“At first, like something was trying to split me open.”

“It was!”

“Yeah! Anyway, once I got used to that it felt great, then he reached my hymen. That hurt for a moment, but once it had gone he just felt absolutely fucking great!”

“I could tell when you lost your cherry. Your eyes popped!”

“So did my pussy!”

“Does it hurt now?”

“Not really, just a tingle. Come on, give me a hand to strip the bed and get these things in the washer. Then it’s your turn.”

A half-hour or so later, the three of us were showering together after frolicking naked in the pool.

“It’s a good job your Mom’s not here, Lisa,” I said, giggling, watching Matt’s half-hard prick as he carefully lathered Lisa’s tits. “When did she say she’d be back?”

“About six. She’s taking Todd with her to the Gallery, then coming straight home from there. You’d better stop doing that, Matt, it’s Kathy’s turn”

I looked at Matt, amused. “I’ve never showered with a naked boy before. Especially not with one sporting such an impressive... er... ” My voice tailed off.

“Prick?” Matt suggested succinctly.

I giggled. “Prick,” I agreed. I looked at him. “Can I touch it?”

“Please do!”

I reached out gingerly and touched his erection. That thing looks huge, I thought, and nearly as thick as my wrist. “Oh, it’s hot!” I said, surprised despite myself. Matt’s prick twitched as I touched it and I pulled my hand back, startled.

Matt moaned slightly and pulled me to him, turning my head and bending to kiss me. I complied eagerly and almost before our lips met my mouth was open, my tongue questing. Matt was with me all the way and the kiss set us both alight with desire.

Matt’s hands began to rove over my body, touching my neck, my throat, my hips. ‘My tits!’ I thought, ‘come on!’, shuddering delicately as Matt’s thumbs brushed lightly over my nipples, erect, harder even than when Lisa had sucked them. I dropped my hand and let my fingers lightly grasp Matt’s erection. ‘I like this,’ I thought, ‘I want it in me!’

Lisa’s voice broke into our absorption. “Come on, you two! Get dried first.”

Reluctantly, we broke our kiss and rinsed the soap from ourselves. Lisa led the way from the shower and threw each of us a fluffy bath towel, getting one for herself and beginning to towel herself dry. Her tits were jiggling delightfully as she dried and again I wished for a little more than my own modest offering. ‘Something more like Lisa’s would be nice’, I thought, ruefully acknowledging that Matt’s eyes were fixed on Lisa’s attributes, but as Lisa’s curls disappeared into the towel as she rubbed at her hair, Matt’s eyes came to me and he winked at me, his eyes warm.

Dried, but with still-damp hair, Lisa led the way into the sitting-room, carrying a towel. “Put this underneath you, Kathy, and if you bleed, it won’t matter ‘cos I’ll put the towel straight in the wash!”

“Good thinking, Lisa,” said Matt, taking her into his arms and kissing her thoroughly, so that Lisa was breathing heavily when they separated, her cheeks flushed.

‘Come on’, I thought. ‘It’s my turn’. Matt gently released Lisa and turned to me, smiling.

“Ready?” he asked gently.

I nodded. “I guess so,” I said shakily, feeling my pussy tingle and a familiar moist sensation.. Matt took the towel from Lisa and spread it on the couch, then took my hand and sat, tugging me gently down beside him. Matt raised my hand in his and kissed the fingers, then put his arm around my shoulders and kissed my cheek, then my neck, and nuzzled his way down my tit.

His lips closed gently over my nipple, licking, suckling, tugging gently with his lips. He sat back slightly and grinned at me, then kissed my lips again, the kiss setting us both on fire anew. I took a light grip on Matt’s prick, then became aware of something being pressed into my free hand. Lisa had tucked a foil-wrapped condom into my hand. I winked at her in thanks without breaking Matt’s kiss.

I took my hand from Matt’s prick and opened the little foil packet. Gently I broke the kiss, then unrolled the rubber over Matt’s hardness. His eyes widened as he realised what I was doing, then he grinned happily at me.

I lay back on the couch and spread my legs. “Fuck me, Matt,” I whispered, “fuck me now!”

Matt eased himself over me and carefully positioned himself to enter me. I took hold of his prick and guided it to my virgin opening. Matt eased himself forward until the tip of his cock was in me.

“It feels good, Matt,” I whispered.

“I don’t want to hurt you, Kathy. Stop me if it hurts.”

“I will, but it isn’t hurting yet! It just feels big and hard and good, oh so very, fucking good!” I wriggled slightly, trying to accommodate him and be comfortable, too. Matt eased himself into me a little more and I stiffened slightly, then relaxed as he stopped then eased back before pressing gently into me again.

Carefully and gently, Matt worked at getting his prick into my pussy. I knew that I was enjoying this new experience. Boy, was I ever! I hooked my heels together behind Matt’s back and suddenly realised his prick was pressing against my hymen!

“Aaah!” I moaned, a twinge of discomfort spasming my pussy. “Careful, Matt,” I whispered. “Much further and I won’t be virgin any longer!”

Matt kissed my nose and grinned, then began to move gently back and forth, trying to penetrate my virgin pussy, pressing gently into me to break the membrane of my armour. Pain spasmed me again and I winced.

“Careful, Matt,” I moaned, “it hurts!”

Concerned, Matt withdrew slightly and kept up a gentle back and forth movement while I recovered from my discomfort. He gently moved his hand between us and his thumb played lightly with my clitoris.

“Mmm,” I said, “I like that.” Soon my breathing began to deepen as I felt myself building to an orgasm, the pleasure and novelty of a prick in my pussy, even if not all the way in, helping to bring me to climax quickly. “I’m going to come soon, Matt,” I whispered. “You’re going to make me come!” I glanced across at Lisa who smiled encouragingly at me, her own fingers busy at her pussy, stroking Suzi’s dildo in and out. I grinned when I saw that, then gave myself to my own rapidly approaching climax.

“I’m coming, Matt!” I gasped, my stomach muscles fluttering, then clasped him tight as my pussy spasmed in climax. As my inner muscles gripped him, Matt withdrew almost all the way and then thrust firmly into unexplored territory.

"Ahhhh!" I cried in a combination of pain and pleasure. Past my barrier now, Matt probed slowly further into me, allowing me time to recover from the shock and my orgasm and accommodate his invading cock. Trying to help me forget the pain, he began to fuck me gently, a slow, almost imperceptible motion, the thick, blunt head of his rock-hard prick moving easily in my freely flowing juices.

Pretty soon my hips picked up the rhythm and my breathing quickened. My cries were pure pleasure now. Then my head began to toss from side to side and he began to thrust more forcefully. My rhythm began to fall apart. My hips were spasming, my lungs were heaving, my abdomen was rippling, my eyes were closed, and then my head was suddenly frozen, thrust back against the couch, my back arched, my mouth wide open in what could have been either agony or ecstasy.

"Oh," I said, thrusting hard against him one more time. "Jesus!" I said. "Fuck me! Ohhh! Ahhh! Oh, Matt!” I yelled in pure delight. “I’m coming a-g-a-i-n!”

Matt thrust hard into me, urgently, his balls banging against my ass, until he stiffened, his prick deep, deep inside me, then shuddered in the ecstasy of his own release.

"Oh! God! Yes!" he said as he collapsed onto my panting body with no strength left in his arms or his legs to support him. Beside us Lisa shuddered silently, Suzi’s dildo buried almost to the grip in her pulsing pussy.

It was minutes later before anyone stirred, then it was me, trying to ease Matt’s considerable weight so that I could breathe. He realised what I was doing, eased his softening prick from me and rolled onto his side. I grabbed him before he fell to the floor beside the couch.

“Sorry, Kathy.” He grinned at me. “I guess I’m heavy.”

“A little,” I said, kissing him, “but not when it mattered!”

“You okay?” he asked, gentle concern in his voice.

“I am fine,” I said emphatically, in a voice heavy with contented satisfaction, “just fine.”

“I guess that makes three of us,” said Lisa. “Matt, have you got the time?”

Matt glanced at his watch. “Five to six!”

“Jesus!” exclaimed Lisa. “Mom will be home in a minute! Quick, suits on and into the pool. I’ll throw this in the washing machine and be right with you,” she said, grabbing the stained towel from where I had been lying and dashing out of the living-room.

Matt got to his feet and reached out his hand to help me. I took it and as I came to my feet moved straight into his arms and kissed him passionately, then broke away.

“I want to do that again, Matt. Soon.” Very soon, Matt. What are you doing tonight, I wondered?

“Me too, Kathy,” said Matt. “But now, with Mrs Larson due?”

“Yeah. We go swim and cool off!” I grinned. “My bikini’s upstairs. See you in the pool.” I hurried out of the room.

Matt hurried after me. “So are my shirt and shorts, and my swim shorts are in my pack!”

Lisa was still pulling on her bikini top when we heard the sound of the car. All three of us jumped into the water to get wet then climbed out to meet Mrs Larson as she came out to the pool.

“Hi, Mom,” said Lisa. “How’s Todd?”

“Fine, sis, thanks for asking,” said the boy himself, lurching out inexpertly on crutches, his lower leg plastered into immobility. “Hi, Matt, Kathy.”

“If you three get showered and dressed, dinner will be about ten minutes,” said Mrs Larson. “I ordered Chinese for six-fifteen.”

“Chinese! Great, Mom,” said Lisa. “Come on Kathy, you can share my shower. Matt, use the guest bathroom.” She grabbed me by the hand and led me away. Over my shoulder I saw Matt shrug, smile at Mrs Larson, wink at Todd, grab his bag and follow us upstairs.

An hour later, replete, we all sprawled comfortably in the Larson lounge. Mrs Larson had ordered a veritable feast but young appetites can run strong and there were only crumbs to discard. Todd had his plastered leg propped up on a stool for comfort.

“Matthew?” said Mrs Larson.

“Yeah?”

“Would you like to stay for a day or two? I’m sure Todd would welcome your company.”

“Yeah, I sure would!” remarked Todd, enthusiastically.

“We don’t have any spare rooms, with Kathy here,” said Lisa.

“I thought you and Kathy could share, sweetheart, your bed’s big enough. Then Matthew could take the room Kathy’s been using. Would that suit?”

“Fine by me,” I said, smiling at Matt, then winking suggestively when no-one else was looking.

“Sure thing, Mom,” said Lisa.

“Well, that’s settled then. I’ll go and change the bedding, then I think I’ll have a swim,” said Mrs Larson.

“Good idea, Mom,” said Lisa. “Come on Kathy, we’ll give Mom a hand and then we can have a swim as well.”

“Lead on,” I said, getting to my feet.

We spent an enjoyable evening, swimming for a while. I couldn’t help noticing that Matt found it hard not to stare at Mrs Larson. I have to admit it, she was a wow in a stunning, brief bikini, and she grinned at his embarrassed look when she caught him. Mr Larson came home from the gallery about nine, and the adults retired to the living room, leaving we four youngsters the den. We played Monopoly for a while, but no-one was really into it and at about ten-thirty Lisa stifled a yawn.

“I’m going to bed,” she announced. “Coming, Kathy?”

“Yeah, I guess so. ‘Night, guys,” I said, sketching a wave as I followed Lisa out.

In Lisa’s bedroom we got ready for bed. Before, we had kind of avoided looking at each other, scared of being embarrassed, turning our backs on each other when changing, somehow - now - when we had shared the intimacy of Matt’s services, such coyness seemed out of place. Lisa and I both normally wore oversize t-shirts as nightwear but with unspoken agreement we got into the bed together naked, and we were soon comfortable and cosy.

“Kathy?” said Lisa, reaching out and taking my hand, squeezing my fingers.

“Yeah?”

“What did you think, I mean really, of being fucked by Matt?”

“I loved it!” I said. And I want to do it again, soon.

“Me, too.”

“I kinda think Matt enjoyed it as well.”

“And so he should, getting the two best-looking virgins, well, ex-virgins, in the county!” laughed Lisa.

“Funny feeling, being an ex-virgin.”

“Mm, nice though. Did it hurt you?”

“Only a little, at first, then it just felt fucking great!” I laughed. “What about you?”

“The same, I guess.” Lisa sighed happily. “I still tingle!”

“Yes. Tingle’s the word. Me, too. Especially my pussy!” I said, giggling.

Lisa stifled a yawn. “I guess sex is more tiring than I guessed it would be, I’m pooped!”

“Well, we’re in bed, it’s after ten, so goodnight, Lisa.” I leaned over and kissed my friend’s cheek, letting my hand cup her left tit with a brief squeeze. “It’s been a memorable day.”

“It certainly has! G’night.”

I woke suddenly, disoriented for a moment, then relaxed, feeling the warmth of Lisa near me in the bed. I looked over at the bedside clock. Almost one in the morning. I lay for a moment, just remembering, thinking how good it had felt when Matt’s prick filled me for the first time. My fingers stole between my legs and I fingered myself gently, fantasising over doing it again with Matt. I smiled, thinking of the wonderful feeling when Matt’s prick had probed my depths. I thought, too, of other times, with other boyfriends, when I had been aware of something hard in their trousers, something I’d been reluctant to find out about; not ready then, I guess.

Some of those boys had tried to persuade me to give them a hand-job, one or two had asked if I’d go down on them, but I’d said no, feeling slightly revolted by the thought. I tried to analyse my feelings for Matt. I liked him, of that I was certain, but we’d known each other for about two years now, friends in the same group of students. Would I go down on Matt if he asked me, I wondered, then grinned to myself in the darkness. Probably yes, I thought, then the idea came to me. Lisa was asleep and Matt was just across the hallway, by himself, with that lovely weapon between his legs. ‘I want more’, I thought, ‘and I want it now!’

Slowly and carefully, I eased myself from the bed, careful not to waken the slumbering Lisa, then tiptoed to the door, opening it carefully and listening, before slipping across to the room where Matt was.

The room was dark and I stumbled over something on the floor. I froze, but there had been virtually no noise, and I relaxed, but was startled suddenly as Matt sat up.

“Sssh!” I whispered.“Move over, let me into bed.” I eased myself in beside Matt and stretched out, pressing myself gently against him. My nipples were like little pebbles and my pussy was very damp. He eased his arm around me and bent to kiss me. My response was warm and immediate, my mouth opening and my tongue tip playing with his.